All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP Uniform Steal Ideas, Discussion & Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-15, 15:10

Carriage5 is on a distinguished road
Default Favourite/Best Chloros in Uniform Stealing Scenarios

Hi All,

Below are my favourite/best Chloro's in US scenarios.I appreciate that it's only my opinion and personal taste.

1.Operation Chessman (May 11 2013) :- Nice and long,Holly dosen't scream in a high pitched voice but grunts lower which is great.maybe a little more forceful and angry like in the example below would have been better.Great eye roll,clasping at pad.
I liked Cindy's cold facial expression whilst holding the pad in place maybe the odd grimace would have been good.The clamping of the pad was good.Maybe Cindy could have used her free hand/arm to restrain Holly's body/hands a bit more or push Holly's head forward with her free hand into the pad.
When finally Holly succumbs if she fell backwards on top of Cindy breathing deeply while Cindy maintained the pad with both hands for a few moments that would have been good.

2.Security Steal (Feb 19 2015) :-
a.excellent soft large hand towel as pad.
b.classic little brown chloro bottle.
c.Great one hand/two hand clamping of the pad over Sophia's face.
d.Great effort shown by Holly (grimacing etc) as she is a relative amateur not a professional spy.
e.Superb reaction grunting (sorry can't think of a better way to describe it) by Sophia when the cloth is over her nose/mouth).
f.Great shots of legs 'flailing' and then slowing down as chloro works.Same for trying to remove pad and arms going limp (especially in second chloro).
g.Great shot of Sophia's head being rested on the table chloro pad on face.
h.Great touch when Holly cups Sophia's breast to make her breathe in deeper.
i.Great dialogue by Holly when chloroing and patting on the back when done.
Minor improvements:- Sophia was superb in her reactions but towards the end of the first chloro she did succumb very quickly (corrected it in second chloro).If her voice/body movements had slowed down gradually that would have been great.
Also once under if she could have breathed slowly and loudly,her chest rising and falling while Holly maintained the pad in position that would have been great.

There are a couple more examples but I'm out of time.Not sure if I have explained clearly enough,will be back to edit above and add later.

Regards,

Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 01-03-15 at 16:04.
Old 02-03-15, 11:11
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thanks for your kind words. It nice knowing that we are making members smile and enjoying our video's.
Old 02-03-15, 22:40

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Carriage5,
I’m glad you liked Chessman. The other plot was, I believe, a custom idea shot for a member who’s another ‘steal’ fan.

You listed Chessman first, could that be subliminal? There’s something that you (and most other people for that matter) probably don’t know about that set – you’re in it – or more accurately you’re mentioned in it. If you look closely at image IMG 6268 in the stills set, you can just about make out that the section of ‘Joint Intelligence Command’ that require the Chessman papers is ‘Section C5’ – a rather oblique reference to Carriage5. I included the reference as a sort of ‘thank you ‘for all the positive and constructive feedback that you have given to us both at this forum and elsewhere. It also shows the level of detail that is sometimes included in a steal set – but rarely noticed!.

Hope you like being included in a plot!

Regards

Chris
Old 05-03-15, 18:05
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Thanks for the very kind words Carriage5.

Doing these scenes makes it so much worth while when we get feedback that helps us deliver on new scenes with additional comments and ideas.

We will have to get a wig scene done for you soon

cheers
John
Old 25-04-15, 16:17

Hi all,

Chriodon,regarding 'Chessman' and the plot mention - Ahh fame? at last!

John,No thank you and team for the great work.

Regards

Carriage5
Old 29-04-15, 20:10

Chriodon,

I have forgotten my manners,It didn't click with me that the original 'Chessman' release was inspired by your ideas and realised so well by John and team (which I presume you are a part).

I enjoyed it very much - A great storyline,a great build up followed by some great flowing scenes,some great camera angles,two top models,a superb chloro,really good uniform,ID card and document details etc.
Of course being me there were some minor issues and possible improvements but they were minor and didn't detract from a great release.

As 'Chessman' was your original concept I should have asked if it was OK to write a continuing story line scenario.I hope what I've done is OK and I hope you accept my apologies.

Regards,

Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 30-04-15 at 19:41.
Old 11-05-15, 18:42

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Carriage5,

Slightly late in responding to you as I have been extremely busy sorting other stuff out - unfortunately not for DiP.

I have no objection and in fact I am quite flattered that you have written a sequel to Chessman. You have produced a very detailed script with quite a lot of direction and plot details.

I'm not sure, but I think that I did produce a Royal Navy 'pass' at some stage. I will have to check and collate a lot of stuff so that it's in one place and easy to lay hands on.

The good news is that it is relatively easy to make new badges for different models now that I have better photo manipulation software.

I know that John likes the ideas and I will assist in any way I can with detail / uniforms to help them come together. I think that most stuff is in stock, not only for this plot but for your other ideas that I see you have posted.

Best Wishes

Chris
Old 11-05-15, 21:48

Hi Chris,

No problem -DIP is great but there is the real world.

Thanks for the reply - Ahh,the detailed script.It is an unfortunate habit of mine to throw everything in including the kitchen sink.I guess it's trying to get what's in the minds eye down on paper.This method worked well when I did the reviews but probably makes the scenario ideas over complex.I should know better as I think John and indeed you know what I like i.e. a general feeling that we are watching an excerpt from a TV or film drama/thriller.
It is made easier now that we have a large back catalogue and can refer to elements/scenes in previous releases to explain what is wanted.

I know a manifestation of this 'over detailing' is the dialogue where I tend to write every line.Whilst I think it flows/works as written,it is a guideline as to how the conversation should go,what information should be imparted to the viewer (e.g. Chessman's handler explaining what the mission is) or 'cool lines (e.g. 'Hello Officer Jones' when Cindy examines the wig).
Dialogue for me is an important element and can lift a release but the models shouldn't feel 'boxed in' if they can come up with a better line or drop in an adlib (as in the case of Anita who is brilliant at this).

Some viewers might have noticed or questioned the fact that whilst everything else gets detailed the stripping/redressing and indeed binding isn't described in such detail.The simple reason for this is nine times out of ten in the releases I've viewed this important element has been carried out very well so no need to explain what is required.

However at the end of the day it's the usual caviat regarding scenario ideas :John and team can use.change or leave out whatever they want either through having a better idea (which happens a lot),what's been requested isn't possible or just doesn't work/look right when filmed in the original form or through time restraints (it is a business after all).

Great if you can sort some I.D.'s It's these details that really lift the production.

I think Draft 1 is as good as it's going to get (though I am,as ever, mithering over a couple of elements) and will make a good release (as well as a good preview on youtube) in whatever form it appears (if at all).I'm always aware that these type of scenarios take a lot of organising and time to film.

Regards,

Carriage5

Last edited by Carriage5; 11-05-15 at 23:28.