All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 12-07-19, 22:48
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default True Story of Male Discipline -- Something Different

I once had a debate with two British guys in 2003 about the possibility of defeating the will of Saddam Hussein who was struggling against the West. Since the British were our ex-colonisers, I was defending the opinion that the world had changed and the tables were turned. We entered into a bet:

If Saddam was victorious then I will get paid, but if he was defeated then I will spend an evening of traditional school punishment (double caning given by the two guys) with emphasis on the role of British colonisation mission that will underline my eternal surrender to the British diktat; once and forever.

It was the 13th of December 2003 when we heard the news of Saddam's capture at the student accommodation centre followed by a wave of traded high fives.

The ultimate setback of Saddam was his capture and lock in a bird cage in his palace by his ex-colonial administrator! His eternal lord. This is the best lesson he could ever receive for his wrong ways.

Ironically, it was a lesson for me as well; my limits were pushed and I took what I deserve in UK! The session took place at my flat, it was moderate caning, but my limits were pushed very well, that is, caning continued after my pain threshold was exceeded several times. Also, it was humiliating on the moral level, since it was the first time a man touches my back and buttocks by his hands. That happened at the end of the session, when my back was rubbed with Vaseline to mitigate the sores, but extra amount of it was intentionally put and rubbed in a continuous round movement before finally going through my back passage in one go. My pants was then pulled up like a well-behaved school boy. Finally, I was handed a copy of George Orwell's "Burmese Days" to read during the next couple of days, since I was not able to leave my flat before I recover.

I got a mixed feeling of shame, humiliation, power acceptance, and pleasure. I was totally subjugated, physically and morally. But later on I got immense pleasure of remembering that experience and wanted to repeat it.
Old 15-07-19, 12:37
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-10-19, 00:37

uk101 is on a distinguished road

Serves you right! Caning by two "guys" is humiliating ... but you know what it means rubbed by a "guy"!?