All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Support Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 26-09-19, 21:36
AFF Buddy

JessLanhom will become famous soon enough
Default Image Quality

Hi,

I've noticed a distinct drop in image quality in recent photo sets in UK Upskirts and Pantymaniacs. There is more graininess and a loss of sharpness in the later sets, which is particularly noticeable on zooming in.

I decided to do some investigation and on looking at the EXIF info in the JPEG, I found a big difference in the ISO setting between the more recent sets and older ones.

The old sets have ISO settings of typically 200, 400 or so, whereas in the newer images it is a massive 6400. I'm not an expert, but research seems to indicate that a high ISO is consistent with more digital noise in the photo.

I hope we can go back to the previous high quality images soon, but I'd be interested in any comments you have on this.

Thanks,

Jess
Old 27-09-19, 09:16
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Huge thanks for the input. We will try to do our best to improve.
Old 18-10-19, 20:02
AFF Buddy

Hi,

Further to my original message about this, it appears from my investigations that images shot since about 27th June on Pantymaniacs and UK Upskirts have consistently been taken at ISO 6400.

Could you tell me whether this was just an inadvertent blip, and that normal quality will resume once the batch of affected shoots has worked its way through the system, or whether this is the deliberate policy going forward (I hope it is the former!).

Thanks,

Jess
Old 18-10-19, 22:51
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We have now adjusted the camera it was a minor blip on our part.
Old 22-10-19, 12:55
AFF Buddy

Great - that's good to know.

Many thanks,

Jess