All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-19, 22:24
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default 4th July

Happy 4th July
Old 05-07-19, 00:40
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thank You Annabelle i was going to say the same but you beat me to it! Enjoy today our American Friends and those anywhere that enjoy their freedom regardless of origin.
Old 05-07-19, 11:52
peter92305

Cool

I hope you all had a wonderful day.
Whilst i don't generally recognise illegal unilateral declarations of independence, i'm not one to bear grudges, bearing in mind that it happened as long ago as 1776. Time is a wonderful healer and i'm defo becoming more tolerant as i get older.

I was less forgiving of Ian Smith of Rhodesia who declared U.D.I. from Britain in 1965, but as he passed on in 2007, again, i'll let it go in spite of the fact that he indirectly saddled the world with Robert Mugabe __!! ( who even makes Donald Trump look diplomatic by comparison ).

As i said earlier, i hope you enjoyed your celebrations and the Mother Country salutes you for the progress you have made.

Last edited by peter92305; 05-07-19 at 15:38.
Old 05-07-19, 19:05
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Larry had a good time then?

Old 08-07-19, 00:41
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Whilst i don't generally recognise illegal unilateral declarations of independence, i'm not one to bear grudges, bearing in mind that it happened as long ago as 1776. Time is a wonderful healer and i'm defo becoming more tolerant as i get older.

I was less forgiving of Ian Smith of Rhodesia who declared U.D.I. from Britain in 1965, but as he passed on in 2007, again, i'll let it go in spite of the fact that he indirectly saddled the world with Robert Mugabe __!! ( who even makes Donald Trump look diplomatic by comparison ).
Thank you!

As i said earlier, i hope you enjoyed your celebrations and the Mother Country salutes you for the progress you have made.
Thank You!
Old 15-07-19, 22:10
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

Sorry, I missed this post.

Very happy independence day!

We hope you enjoyed your celebrations and your great achievements. Considering, the Middle East and Africa, we look at you as our modern wise colonisers, with much happiness and honour, as the core of the civilisation mission is the role of ``integration" not ``competition" between civilised countries and underdeveloped countries. Total respect to our wise superiors.

Not to mention the beginnings ... starting from the British colonial era up till now, the civilising power in the Middle East and Africa has put a great effort to develop and civilise the region, this without doubt has contributed to the peace of the world, and should be respected and built upon. With the recently celebrated fall the Sudanese dictator the region is getting closer to peace and success under the umbrella of the Americans and the British.
Old 16-07-19, 13:03
Site Admin