All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 18-01-15, 22:38

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Message for John

Hi John,
This post is to let you know that I sent you a reply with attachment today. I guessed that you might see this thread first. The key item listed is in short supply so we need to sort it out quickly - hence this thread.

If you take a look and send me an email then we can take it from there as I have time this week. Progress on other stuff is going well.

Sorry to be a bit cryptic to other folk reading this thread - we are working on a new idea which we hope you will like when it's finally revealed !.

Cheers
Chris (AKA The Costume Guy)
Old 19-01-15, 11:10
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Thanks Chris,

getting to it now

cheers
John
Old 19-01-15, 17:32
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

What are you planing for us!!? The British ladies had already put us on our knees ... milked us dry ...
Old 20-01-15, 06:43

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Satinfun,

We're hopefully going about acquiring a new costume (uniform) for use at the various sites.

I don't want to say too much yet and raise expectations as we have missed out on stuff on the past - but early indications are that it's looking good.

I guess it will be a few months before it appears (fingers crossed) at the sites due to shooting schedules etc. BUT I think the uniform fans will like it when it finally shows.

One to watch for post ? Easter.

Chris
Old 20-01-15, 17:23
AFF Guru

Hi Chris,

The idea appears to be interesting, however, I do believe that the uniqueness of your current sites is due to:

1- The use of Satin slips and chemi ... you cannnot find such a rich content like yours on the Internet.

2- The soft fetish approach ... no hardcore.

In my opinion a new collection of satin slips and chemi for SSF and sneakypeeks, new shoots, plus a redesign of the websites will keep you on top.
Old 20-01-15, 19:24

Hi Satinfun,

The uniqueness and success of the sites is down to the site administrators, content producers, and web masters. They are of course Annabel and John.

I'm sure they'll take note of your comments regarding satin slips and chemis - that is the true element of 'uniqueness' of the sites - they not only listen to comments but also act on them as well.

My personal involvement is purely associated with developing the occasional costume / uniform for the sites. (mainly uniforms to be stolen at Damsels in Peril!)

I must end by saying that I agree entirely with your sentiment on soft vs hard core
Old 20-01-15, 20:36
AFF Guru

Hi Chris,

Oh ... sure, the efforts of Annabel, John and other guys like you are appreciated ... I totally respect that. Full support to you.