All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 04-07-20, 10:47
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default The Sleepy Games Hotel - Chapter 3: The Game Begins

In Chapter One Lily comes in for a job interview and gets drugged, in Chapter Two she's hypnotized to learn the rules of the game and she participates in the first sleepy challenge.

Sleepy Games Hotel - Chapter 3: The Game Begins

She woke up in a hotel room, there was a TV and a nook with a wardrobe and there was a little bathroom too. The game had begun, that thought filled her head, yet she didn’t know what game. She got up out of bed and felt quite groggy still, she was wearing the black leotard with the apron and the thigh-high socks, although one of her socks had slipped. She pulled it up again.

The game. She had to start playing the game, she didn’t know how much head start the others had, how long she’d been asleep for. She rubbed her temples and looked out of the window, she saw another tower of the castle, grim dark brick in contrast to a pale blue sky.

As she stood there the rules of the game came back to her as if she’d always known them for ages and now her attention zoomed in on them. It was about reaching the Master’s chambers, the chamber where He was. They could delay each other by putting one another to sleep and there would be other guys waiting to sedate them too, yet she wouldn’t be allowed to sedate them back.

She clapped her hands. She could do it. Although first she had to find some sort of weapon, some sort of sedative or sleepy agent. She looked all through her room but she couldn’t find anything. Eventually in the bathroom she came across a tiny spray bottle, it was hardly enough for one big whiff.

She couldn’t explain why she did what she did next, but she pointed the spray bottle towards her own face and puffed everything into her own mouth. Almost as if she remembered how good it felt, almost instantly she was floating, her chest warm, her pussy throbbing, she wanted more and more. But the bottle was empty now, she twisted the cap of the bottle and she tried to soak up every last whiff. Dazed she sat there on the bathroom floor, leaning against the side of the bath. She was in heaven.

‘That’s good isn’t it Lily?’ A voice said.

‘Yes Sir.’ Lily answered not even wondering where the voice came from. She just talked towards the empty bathroom while having full faith that He could see and hear her.

‘If you remove your leotard and agree to play this game in just your apron, I’ll promise to hide another one of those somewhere in my chambers for you.’

Lily didn’t know how quickly she could undress herself, she took her leotard off and with her bare boobs and her naked pussy she got up from the bathroom floor. ‘Like this?’ She asked.

‘Perfect.’ The voice said. ‘Pretty girl.’

Stumbling on her high heels Lily opened the door to the hallway. It was completely abandoned. She shivered from the cold, and pulled the apron a bit tighter around her waist, although it couldn’t keep her warm. She opened doors and found other rooms, empty abandoned rooms. Although in one of the rooms she found a bottle of chloroform and white cloth. Good, at least she had a weapon now. Eventually she found some stairs. It was eerily silent everywhere. She walked downwards, and eventually in some sort of common room she saw a girl bend over a sleeping Jimena. Lily poured some chloroform onto the cloth and approached the girl. The girl let out a scream when she discovered Lily. She grabbed an syringe and was fidgeting with a tiny bottle trying to get some of the sedative into the syringe. However her fingers were trembling and she wasn’t successful. Lily pushed the chloroformed cloth into the girls face. She was struggling and fighting back. Her nails scratching Lily’s hand, but then her resistance started to fade, her screams in protest became sleepy moans, she sunk to the ground, her eyes fluttering and rolling up in her skull until she was completely unconscious.

Lily grabbed the syringes and the little glass bottle. She was adamant she wouldn’t make the same mistake as the other girl made, so she filled the three remaining syringes so they would be ready to go whenever she came across the next girl. Then she examined Jimena’s sleeping body. She was groaning a bit and waking up already. Lily put the cloth of chloroform on her face and she quickly slipped into oblivion again. Lily couldn’t find any sleepy time weapon on Jimena. She was just wearing a bikini, so there weren’t much places to hide it, were there? She slipped her hands into the bikini, she searched the breasts and then she searched the bottom piece of the bikini, eventually she found a small sachet with pills.

She continued the game. Yet the whole castle seemed to be abandoned. She found two sleeping girls on the floor in the hallway and not far away she found a very very groggy Abby in the kitchen splashing some water into her face.

‘They got me.’ She said. ‘Well not completely. I have to wake-up again. I have to wake-up.’

‘Here.’ Lily said picking a pill out of the little sachet. She wasn’t sure what would happen, but this seemed like a perfect moment to find out, there was no hurry, Abby was still groggy anyway.

‘What’s that?’ Abby said as she picked the pill from Lily’s hand.

‘I don’t know.’ Lily said. Abby looked hesitant and a bit suspicious. ‘It’ll help you wake-up.’ Lily said.

Abby popped the pill into her mouth and Lily watched intently. At first nothing seemed to happen, but then Abby put her hand on her tummy and started giggling. ‘O my god.’ She said. She was touching herself with two hands now, her fingers pulling on her schoolgirl shirt, groping herself in her pussy, massaging her own breasts. She was panting and moaning louder and louder. ‘O my god, o my god, o my god.’ She kept on mumbling. She sat down on the ground and started masturbating and moaning.

Okay, so these pills were some sort of aphrodisiac Lily concluded. Abby didn’t seem sleepy or drowsy yet so she got her cloth of chloroform out and pressed that into Abby’s face.

‘O my god. Yes, Yes.’ Abby screamed louder and louder as she was reaching orgasm. Yet her eyelids were getting droopy and her eyes were rolling up and away, until eventually her screaming stopped and her face slumped to the side.

Lily quickly examined the sleeping Abby to see if she had any sleepy time weapons left but there seemed to be nothing, maybe someone else had taken it off her already the first time she was dozed.

---

A similar story we could enjoy: Controlled by her Uniform

Or entertain yourself tonight with our collection of sleepy stories. Drugged Damsels
Old 05-07-20, 13:07
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

nice story

Old 02-02-22, 00:13

vondesiong is on a distinguished road

Well, I won’t get into the morals or the pros and cons of gambling or the dangers of gambling addiction, but in the past, it was rather interesting for me to place bets and I`d like to try my hand again. What about https://betwinnerapp.in/, do you place bets there? Do you like it? Please, write me your feedback.

Last edited by vondesiong; 03-02-22 at 13:34.