All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 25-06-11, 08:56
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Shirts being pulled off.. - On going - done

ok, I'm posting this ere as more of a reminder to myself to get scene or two done like this. Annabelle, please, please schedule this in

The inspiration comes form a member who has emailed me directly. He is a musician in a band called Atari Teenage Riot and they produced a music vid "SHE'S A MURDERER". The artist is CX KiDTRONiK.

The member directed the catfight scene @ 1.46 in the vid. Ignore the music, if it's not your cup of tea, but just focus on the small fight scene and I'm sure you'll all agree that given what it is, it does a rather good job. Strobe effects, 2 girls fronting up in a club. I like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiKk4...eature=related

Anyhow, a couple of scenes to shoot for us I think along these lines. The main theme being the pulling off of the shirt, preferably a tight shirt, over the head during the fight scene.

I know we have a lot of ripping fans in femmefight so we would also include some ripping in the scene at some stage perhaps.

cheers
John

Last edited by Annabelle; 05-07-12 at 16:14.
Old 25-06-11, 10:57
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very good worth a look. The tattered look tee shirts and jeans were a great idea. Its fun to watch 2 girls pulling at each others clothes in this manner. As for the ripping, somtimes when a shirt or tee shirt is pulled at hard and streching you can hear seams popping and even though it does not fully rip its a good effect. And if its a bit more classy a blouse being pulled at hard and the buttons are straining to their limits and begin to pop off one by one up the front. All in all, I like this and it should be used in whatever manner is most popular. Thanks John!
Old 25-06-11, 11:04
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

As for shirts being pulled at and stressed, but not fully ripped, If you type in "Arianna vs Jenn" at Youtube its a good example of this. I will let you find it as i wish not to blatenly advertise anothers work. But a good example.
Old 27-06-11, 11:42
Site Admin

At femmefight clothes ripping is popular, but in reality catfights, sometimes the clothes are just pulled at and pulled off. Over the head, etc. But i do like the idea lets persue this and try it out occasionally!

Last edited by larrydude; 27-06-11 at 12:01.
Old 04-07-11, 06:04

HugeHefner is on a distinguished road

i would like to add, that -on your site there are already a few clips here and there where a top is pulled over the head-- but it is done in a very fast manner. i think the difference here in this "She's A Murderer" video, is that the move appears to be more of a prolonged offensive move -where the opponent winds up caught up in the shirt, blinded by fabric, and unable to use her arms as much. More realistic -yes- and also- as some viewers- like myself would like to see the models in bras- to prolong the outcome - - it would also be great to see this pulling over the head move prolonged as well, and the models trying to keep the top on as well, instead of letting it go right away. Thanks !

Last edited by HugeHefner; 04-07-11 at 06:06. Reason: grammer
Old 04-07-11, 11:48
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Ok will give that ago on some of our shoots. I will select the best models for this.

Ie Frankie babe, Holly kiss, Demi Scott and there a few others I can think of.
Old 04-07-11, 19:41

Awesome! i would love to see Sapphire or Demi Scott get all caught up in a tight sweater or tight long sleeve shirt being pulled over her head -with her fighting to keep it on. She's always great and makes sexy sounds/noises when struggling.

- * Sapphire's tops always seem to come off to quick, and she always let's them go too easily as well...- so that would be great to see her in this position as well, - prolonging the outcome. As a matter of fact... Sapphire vs. Demi Scott sounds epic! ... ... -It would also be awesome to see more sexy low-rise jeans- like the "Builder's Bum" clip as well--or like the -'Shauna-Annabelle' arrested clip -(also a theme in the "She's A Murderer" video). Thanks!
Old 22-07-11, 14:45

Here's a too-quick and short -but good "shirt over the head" move example that was featured in a catfight on the T.V. show "Scrubs" . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvW-4...C69E1&index=46
Old 22-07-11, 16:04
Site Admin

Good example! Maybe Annabelle can use one of the items i sent in for this at Femmefight? Since its going to be pulled over the head and maybe not ripped, it could still be used at R4F.
Old 25-07-11, 00:47

i just noticed that in the "Scrubs" clip- the narrator calls the 'shirt over the head' move "fighting dirty". i think he says "...i always assumed that little girl from Connecticut would never fight dirty...." . . . so i guess it's dirtier, and sexier the longer it lasts as a 'fight move' ha... -maybe something to mention to the models (?)

-- also i saw a mention about donating/submitting clothing articles... what's the policy with that?... i would love to send some stuff in . . .
Old 25-07-11, 11:33
Site Admin

Annabelle can help you out on the process of donating clothes to the site.
Old 26-07-11, 09:21
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Just pm me and I will talk to you about it.