All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 23-09-09, 01:26
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default Annabelle's Rescue

C.Biscuit

Annabelle sat at her desk. She was bored and angry. This was the fourth Saturday in a row that she had to work. Not only was she alone in the office, she was the only one on the floor of the office building.

Her love life was no better. She had no trouble attracting men. The issue was that they were always the wrong men! Most were usually ill mannered, crude, and otherwise just dull.

There were interesting men in the building where she worked though. She saw them in the lobby and in the lift. They were usually well dressed, well mannered, and very polite. Some even smiled at her and made eye contact. Then they got off on other floors and left her ever wondering what they did and what they were about.

Annabelle didn’t know it yet, but her life was about to abruptly change. She left her purse and took just her key with her as she walked out into the hall towards the rest room. Just her luck it was blocked off and had an “out of order” sign on the door! The custodian was sweeping nearby. He told her that she would have to take the stairs to the next floor and use the facilities there.

Annabelle quickly went upstairs and used the ladies room. As she made her way back to the stairs, she noticed an office door was partly ajar on the seemingly deserted floor. Being ever curious, she pushed the door open carefully and peeked into the fancy office. From the carpet and furniture to the computers and equipment, this place was surely 10 notches above the dump that she had to work in! She wandered further into the suite of deluxe offices. She saw folders, maps, and interesting things on the desks. When she was 2 offices deep inside the suite, she suddenly heard voices at the door.

Annabelle didn’t know what to do! How would she explain being there? She quickly hid under a desk and pulled the chair in behind her. The voices were getting closer. They were speaking in another language. It didn’t sound like any language Annabelle could make out.

Annabelle had unwittingly entered an espionage office that was about to be ransacked by enemy agents! She knelt there shaking and awaited the inevitable. It wasn’t long to wait. One of the men soon found her and yanked her out from under the desk. Then he spoke to the other 2 men in English.

“Well guys! Now we have an agent or secretary to question and possibly use for a trade!”

Annabelle screamed, and the man quickly put his hand over her mouth. Then he called to one of the others to help bind and gag her. She struggled and fought like a wildcat but it was no use. There were 3 of them and within a few minutes she had her hands handcuffed behind her back, her ankles bound with rope, and a cloth stuffed in her mouth as a gag. Finally the biggest and most dangerous looking man of the 3 picked her up and placed her on her side on the conference table.

Another man placed a gun to her head and removed the gag. Then she was asked where a certain file was. When she said that she didn’t know, they were not amused. One man pointed at the big guy and nodded. The man smiled and walked to the table. Then he roughly opened the first 2 buttons of Annabelle’s white blouse.

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way!” he said in a gruff voice.

Annabelle considered telling them the truth for a moment. Then she quickly rejected the idea. If they thought that she was of no use to them, she had a chilling idea of what they might do!

Annabelle sat silent as her blouse was completely unbuttoned. Then her bra was undone, her nipples were pinched, and her breasts were man handled. Annabelle began sobbing now as his grubby hands were violating her. Soon the guy gave up on her breasts and pulled her skirt up and exposed her panties. She wished they would just shoot her in the head and get it over with as he pulled her panties down to her knees.

Then the leader spoke. “It’s no use doing it this way. They train these agents not to talk. We’re going to have to drug her and take her to the safe house.”

Annabelle listened to those words in horror! She helplessly watched as one man opened a brown bottle. She could read the label. “Oh my God, it’s chloroform!” she thought to herself as they poured it on the cloth that they had used to gag her. Now the cloth was being held over her nose and mouth. Annabelle choked on the fumes and thrashed around. It did no good. Soon her vision was blurred and her head was spinning. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Several hours later, Annabelle began to awaken. She was on the floor bound with rope in a hog tie position and had a ball gag in her mouth. She was alone in what looked like the den of a huge country home. She felt pain in her right arm and looked to see what the matter was. She saw several needle marks. She had a sickening feeling that they had used truth serum on her and knew she was just a secretary for an unrelated firm.

She could hear faint voices now. They had apparently completed their mission and were about to leave the country. One was to remain behind and take care of her. Annabelle had a pretty good idea of what that would mean. She would certainly be killed. It was what the guy might do before he got around to the actual kill that really worried her though! She shuddered at the thought of the big rough guy having his way with her for who knows how long.

Her worst fears were soon realized! The big guy was entering the room with a cloth and a bottle of chloroform. He turned around and spoke to his friends as he entered the den.

“I don’t want to shoot her here and mess up the house.” He said coldly. “I’m gonna knock her out and take her out into the woods. I’ll finish the job out there.”

The other men gave their approval to the plan and went out through the front door. She soon heard a car start and pull away. Now she was all alone, helplessly hog tied, with “lover boy” and his chloroform entering the room!

Annabelle’s mind was racing as she pondered her fate. How could a secretary with a nothing job get into this kind or peril? He would have her under in a minute or so, and she would not be waking up this time. She would be shot and dumped in the woods and would probably be a skeleton by the time she was found.

He was pouring the chloroform on the cloth now. Annabelle tried to plead with him but all that came through the ball gag was muffled whimpers. She knew it was of no use anyway. He had the cloth on her face now. It would soon be over she thought.

Annabelle didn’t struggle much this time. She became dizzy quickly and her body soon felt numb. Just as she was about to slip over the edge and pass out, he pulled the cloth away. Annabelle was awake, but her eyes were badly out of focus and she could not move.

As Annabelle lay helpless, the gruff man started to unbutton her blouse. After it was open, he pulled her bra up and exposed her breasts. Then his crude and calloused hands started their handiwork. The chloroform was wearing off and Annabelle started to move. As she started to struggle he put the cloth back on her. Once again he pulled it away while she was still awake, but totally helpless.

He was lifting her skirt and going for her panties now. This time as Annabelle gained strength, she fought harder. This was a mistake. He got rougher and started ripping the panties off. Annabelle did her best to resist, but there was nothing she could really do. He had what was left of her panties completely off now and was rumpling them into a ball in his hand. Then he opened up the chloroform bottle and poured it all over her shredded panties.

Annabelle struggled all she could as he placed the chloroform soaked panties over her nose and mouth. She waited for him to pull them away again, but it didn’t happen. This time she actually smiled slightly as she slipped into that void of sleep.

To Annabelle’s surprise, she eventually woke up. Then when she saw the face of the man standing over her, she wondered if she was actually alive and waking up, or dead and in heaven! He was kneeling over her and had her head resting on his strong arm. He had removed the ball gag and had cut the hog tie part of the bondage. Just her hands and ankles were bound now. Her skirt was fixed, as was her bra, and her blouse was buttoned.

As her eyes came into focus, she could tell she was still in the den. The gruff man was lying limp on the floor with his head at an odd angle.

‘I broke his neck. He won’t be hurting you anymore.” The man holding her calmly said.

“Thank you!” Annabelle managed to say in a drug slurred voice.

“I’ll finish untying you now, and then we’ll get out of here. I took his car keys and his car is out front.”

Just as he started to touch the first knot, another car pulled up and several men got out. The man ran to the window and looked out. Then he quickly picked Annabelle up, still bound, and ran towards the back of the large house.

Annabelle was amazed at how easily he had lifted her off the floor and carried her! He was very strong. His shoulders were wide and his chest was hard as a rock. He was very tall too. His hair was dark and cut short. He definitely looked like a military type, but was older than most of those guys. As he carried her swiftly through the house Annabelle spoke.

“Let me guess. The guys out front aren’t on our side.” She said.

“No; and they’ll kill both of us when they see what I did to their friend!” he said.

When they reached the rear of the house he put her down for a second. Then he put on a small back pack. He quickly picked her up again and carried her off out the back door. Outside in the fading daylight she could really appreciate how dark and handsome he was. He continued to run without effort until they reached the woods behind the house. Then he kept on carrying her deep into the woods. As the cool wind blew on her bare legs she was reminded that she no longer had her panties.

Finally he stopped and put her down. He told her to be very quiet. There was no sound. Apparently they got out of the house and out of sight before anyone knew they were there. They were safe for now at least. He looked around and found a large fallen tree. Then he opened the back pack and took out a small hatchet.

He quickly cut off many branches and placed them over the fallen tree to make a shelter. Then he lined the shelter with dry leaves. Next he pulled a small tarp out of the back pack and spread it out inside the shelter over the bed of leaves. Then he tossed the back pack inside and picked her up again. He carried her inside the shelter with him. Then he pulled a few branches over the entrance to conceal them completely.

Finally he had a chance to untie her. He gently slipped off her high heeled pumps and untied her ankles first. Then he turned her on her side and untied her hands. He fumbled a bit getting the knots undone since it was fairly dark inside the tiny shelter. Finally she was free to move her hands and legs.

Suddenly Annabelle felt a chill from the night air. The man sensed it, and pulled a blanket out of the back pack. He lay next to her and pulled the blanket over both of them. Then he pulled out a water bottle and gave her a drink. Finally he spoke softly.

“I’m Charles" he said. "I hope you’re still OK after all this.”

“I’m Annabelle” she answered. “I’m not an agent or anything either,” she said.

“I pretty much guessed that.” He replied. “Are you injured anywhere?”

“My breasts are sore from all his manhandling. Otherwise I’m all right.” Annabelle told him.

“I’ll see what I can do about that.” He said softly.

Then he ever so gently began to unbutton her blouse….

Last edited by CBiscuit; 09-10-09 at 02:44.
Old 23-09-09, 09:57
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thats such a great story. And iam honoured that you based it on me.

Annabelle
Old 23-09-09, 10:51
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

WOW this is GOOD stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-09-09, 12:09
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

All I had were pictures of Annabelle tied up in an office to work from at first. Not enough for a story. Then her response to the various posts made it pretty clear that she's not into crude "man handling" types. Next she described her rescuer, and the being carried while still tied to the safe place part. Given those 3 clues, I just had to come up with a workable scenario to get Annabelle into peril and in need of rescuing. It all came together like a puzzle in the end actually... It could probably be shot as a DVD series called "Annabelle's Adventures" or something if you had the resources.
Old 23-09-09, 12:10
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Yes your right.

Annabelle
Old 05-10-09, 12:00
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Its SuperLarry to the rescue once again! Please ignore my pink footie pyjammas i seemed to have misplaced my superhero uniform!
Old 21-10-09, 14:45
AFF Buddy

kaylalove is on a distinguished road

wow thats great, did something like this really happen to annabelle?
Old 21-10-09, 23:19
AFF Guru

This is strictly a fantasy site. Nothing here is real. Annabelle was tied up in an office scene in the updates section, and she got an extraordinary number of views and replies. That was what led to me writing the story around her. To understand what we do here perhaps you should read my article "Why we like sleepy and bondage scenes" in the General discussion section near the bottom of page 2. That should help orient any newcomer to the site.