All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-13, 20:25
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default Same Old Arsenal

To be honest, I was optimistic ahead of today's game. Arsenal were in great form, we now have a world class player in Ozil and Man Utd are hardly a great side at the moment. But then, once again, they bottle it and don't turn up in the first half. I thought Ozil's signing had made a difference. We'll soon see if it has - the Arsenal of recent seasons would have something go against them and then their 'give up and go home' attitude would set in, they'd go on a bad run and then struggle to make the top four. The thing is, with Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd all struggling under new managers, this season is our big opportunity. If Arsenal can't win the league this season, when will they be able to win it under Wenger? I think this result shows one thing. Arsenal need to invest in January, I think we need one more defender and one more striker minimum. Having to bring on Bendtner today says it all.
Old 11-11-13, 08:45
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I thought Ozil had a poor game yesterday with several wayward passes. To be honest, the whole team looked short of pace (I know there was illness in the camp so perhaps that explains it).

On the positive side, there were some absolutely excellent crosses from Sanga that should have had someone on the end of them. As for Bendtner, dont get me started. A golden opportunity in the closing minutes and he made a half hearted attempt for it. He could have redeemed himself in the eyes of all AFC fans had he made a connection there and found the back of the net.

A top striker in Jan is an abolute minimum.
Old 20-11-13, 22:18
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

I don't get Bendtner. With all the criticism he's getting, you'd think the least he'd do is put a hell of lot of effort into his rare appearances in the team. But oh no, that would be below Bendtner. He plays like Berbatov, without the talent.

I do think Wenger sticks with players for too long, it's like he can't admit when he's made a mistake. Having said that, he stuck with Ramsey and he's come good now. Although I do think that was more to do with confidence than talent. Pretty much the opposite to Bendtner!

Arsenal have been linked with Benzema and Pato. Do you think we stand a chance of either of those players? I think we could do with Pato's pace up front.
Old 22-11-13, 10:09
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

We need a top quality striker to help Giroud out. We clearly lack in that area and Benzema or Pato would be a perfect fit. Fingers crossed he gets the cheque book out again in Jan!
Old 25-11-13, 15:14
AFF Regular

brianmac is on a distinguished road

are there any other teams in the Prem other than Arsenal, thats all we here about on this forum which is supposed to be about girls.Ps watch the rugby real men not overpaid pussies (excuse the pun) like out illiterate footballers, ha ha
I used to like football until the game is now ruined look at Englands national team, they need feeding straw after all that what you give donkeys.
Rant over
Old 25-11-13, 20:54
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmac View Post
are there any other teams in the Prem other than Arsenal, thats all we here about on this forum which is supposed to be about girls.Ps watch the rugby real men not overpaid pussies (excuse the pun) like out illiterate footballers, ha ha
I used to like football until the game is now ruined look at Englands national team, they need feeding straw after all that what you give donkeys.
Rant over
I watch a lot of Prem footy and rate most, if not all, teams in the game. We watch the Gills (L1) if you read the blog and whilst the footy isn't great, it's still competitive.

Still, if you dont like the thread, there are a lot of others with pictures of our lovely ladies in lingerie, which reminds me, I must place that order for matching Gooner knickers and bra for the models to wear