All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-13, 02:13
AFF Buddy

draggerman is on a distinguished road
Default The Burglar woman and the Pizza Girl - Done

The Burglar Woman and the Pizza Girl

Interior of a flat. Living room. Two females in front of a sofa. One is unconscious. Wears clothes for a night exit. Skirt, stockings, garters, high heel shoes, shirt, brassiere, and a coat. The other in black: skintight, tight blouse – breasts jut out, boots with no heels ( better ), or sneakers. Versions (depending on time available) a)The burglar strips all the way her victim and ties her up ( best one ). b) She has begun the stripping. c) The owner of the house already stripped and tied, the burglar ready to search the house.
Knock on the door. Burglar surprised, stops moving, makes absolute quiet. After a second knock, a female voice: «Hallo madam, I have come to take your order for tonight».
The burglar, anxious that the insisting girl would annoy the whole building, decides to open the door. We see the pizza girl, her figure approximates the burglar’s: hat, vest, brassiere, shirt, mini skirt, stockings, garters, black leather boots, a notebook and a pen in her hands. “Hi, I won’t need anything for tonight” says the burglar, keeping the girl still at the entrance, supposing it is her first visit. But it isn’t: “The lady of the house?”, asks the girl with tone of wary. Quick answer: “ Oh, she has just come out”. Seeing the girl getting suspicious continues: “I am a friend that has visited her.” The pizza girl puzzled for a while, then proceeds: “Then could you please pay me?” “What for?” “For the previous nights, it is the end of the week.” “I am afraid you have to come later on”. “It is impossible, I ’ll pay it from my own salary.”
Conflict ensues, and at some time the pizza girl finds herself enough into the house, to see the unconscious owner. Freezes, and then runs to escape. Too late.
Burglar knocks her out with a neck-chop, or a subject hidden all this time. If not possible, the usual chloroform, difficult to fit here. a) Pizza girl falls into the house, no need to move. b) ( and better ) falls outside, or in the entrance, dragged by the feet inside, the burglar closing the door, picking up notebook and pen. Wonders loudly: “What if sb saw her coming in or has other orders waiting for her to take?” With no hesitation strips her completely naked, ties her up, wear her clothes and assumes her identity. Leaves the house, after a careful look at the hallway, being sure nb is watching.
Items: No balgags, items of the house and of the victims: scarf, string, stockings etc.

I am aware of every single one clip and photoset from the beginning of dip. I tried to be in the spirit. Please tell me your opinion and any objection at any level, to adjust my scenario.
Thanks.

Last edited by Annabelle; 11-02-14 at 13:42.
Old 09-12-13, 10:14
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I do like it. But its a lot to do in 5 mins. And there 3 models you need for this sceen and we tend to only work with 2 models on these days unless its a paid custom sceen.
Old 09-12-13, 18:05
AFF Buddy

I am glad you like it, since it was my first attempt. In my country ( Greece ) these days, even a membership is sth you should consider a lot, though dip is always my priority. I may not have till now participate much in the forum, but that' s why because i have been multiple times a member, and tend to be again in the near future. You differ from other fetish sites that you give the possibility to members from time to time to fulfill some of their ideas, and that really counts.
As for this certain scenario: If you decide to give it a go: omit the first part. Scene begins with the burglar woman searching the house.
Knock on the door. Burglar surprised, stops moving, makes absolute quiet. After a second knock, a female voice: «Hallo madam, I have come to take your order for tonight».
The burglar, anxious that the insisting girl would annoy the whole building, decides to open the door. We see the pizza girl, her figure approximates the burglar’s: hat, vest, brassiere, shirt, mini skirt, stockings, garters, black leather boots, a notebook and a pen in her hands, a bag on her shoulder. “Hi, I won’t need anything for tonight” says the burglar, keeping the girl still at the entrance, supposing it is her first visit. But it isn’t: “The lady of the house?”, asks the girl with tone of wary. Quick answer: “ Oh, she has just come out”. Seeing the girl getting suspicious continues: “I am a friend that has visited her.” The pizza girl puzzled for a while, then proceeds: “Then could you please pay me?” “What for?” “For the previous nights, it is the end of the week.” “I am afraid you have to come later on”. “It is impossible, I ’ll pay it from my own salary. So i have to inform the shop owner.” In between the pizza girl has put pen and notebook in the bag, and now she is searching for her cellphone in it, turning her back at the burglar, giving her the opportunity she needed.
"Burglar knocks her out... etc" till the end, exept picking the bag and not pen and notebook.
Whatever you decide, thank you for your attention. The site is awesome anyhow.
Old 10-12-13, 10:08
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Ok thats a lot better. But before this can be done you will need to be a member of the site.
Old 10-12-13, 17:06
AFF Buddy

“THANK YOU!!! Really appreciated. Hope the other members like it.” That’s the message I intended to send if you finally accepted my idea. But:
If being a member is a general term to fulfill an idea, sth I haven’t met in the others till now accepted, so I suppose they were already members the ones who requested, o.k. But if this concerns only my case, I do not feel very good about this. Dip is such a favorite site for me that I can hardly stand the periods I am not being a member. So, it was a matter of days to become anew (August 1st expired my last 3month membership), till the end of the month maximum, to do that. What I want to say is that I do not want to be FORCED to do things that I enjoy so much. So: If I decide to become a member be sure that I won’t do it because of my idea. You are free to do it, or not.
P.S. If that’ s a general term, forget what is written above.
Thank you anyway.
Old 11-12-13, 11:15
Administrator
Site Admin

I completely understand your position. We generally prioritise members requests so whilst your idea is very good, and one that we may well do, it would be unfair for us to do give it schedule it above that of a current site member.

thanks for your very valued comments on our site.

Last edited by Annabelle; 11-12-13 at 11:19.
Old 12-12-13, 02:11
AFF Buddy

Thank you for your kind explanations. That way I did not feel my new joining like an obligation. Whenever I join this site is sth like a ritualistic celebration for me, and postponing is hard to do. So, to tell you the truth, this was a chance to finally decide becoming again a member. I think I must thank you for that, after all…
P.S. I believe you can see that I have joined before sending this message. And a real coincidence, at my name day… Best present to myself!
Old 11-02-14, 13:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok we done this one for you. Do hope you like it.
Old 12-02-14, 02:32
AFF Buddy

Thank you really very much!!! I hope the other members enjoy it too!!!