All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > UKupskirts > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-13, 22:35
AFF Buddy

danage76 is on a distinguished road
Default Cute Blonde Toni - done

Is Toni still available for shoots? If so, can we get het back to do more? I really love her upskirt panty tease work esp in the shoot w/ her wearing the black dress.Love the squat spreads, and the sit down upskirts. I prefer fullback cotton panties too & in any other colour but red or black as I find these very ordinary and mainstream. Anyhow, if you can get her back & help out that would be fantastic.

Regards,

Dan.

Last edited by Annabelle; 26-02-13 at 17:09.
Old 05-01-13, 11:09
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We do have her booked in a few weeks time. So if you have any thing would would like to see then let me know. She with us on the 22nd Jan
Old 06-01-13, 01:15
AFF Buddy

Default Requests

I'm quite happy w/ her work to date. If we could do a set similar to the black dress one w/ the squat leg spreads n sitting upskirts that would be great. Perhaps a school uniform one w/ her hair in pigtails & wearing a white panty, or a colourful panty preferrably eg yellow, geen, blue, orange etc...something w/ flowers, a pattern, stripes etc...There are so many colours & varieties of panties that this site is still yet to explore in the fullback cotton range. Must be a fullback cotton panty please I'm not a fan of lace, thongs etc...

Thanks,

Dan.
Old 06-01-13, 11:09
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I'll see what I do for you when she next with us.
Old 20-01-13, 01:21
AFF Buddy

Default custom sets

Just a quick query |Annabelle, do you do custom shoots for members? If so, how much? I use to get custom sets from another UK panty site that's now not in service called panty lovers. Would you consider this option? Would really love to get a personalised set of Toni posing in the manner I've described. She is w/o a doubt my all time fave on this site...

Regards,

Dan.
Old 21-01-13, 09:18
Administrator
Site Admin

The person to contact is John at :- john@s-a-web.com.

But I'm not to sure if Toni would do this has she is only a topless/ impiled nude model. She never to my knowledge ever done this sort of level.
Old 24-01-13, 11:50
AFF Buddy

Default Another model request

Hi Annabelle,

Another model I'd like to see again & if she's available is Stacy W. Is she still around?

Regards,

Dan.
Old 06-01-14, 04:27

haberdash is on a distinguished road

I'll cast another vote for Toni with plenty of sitting upskirts or squats. A pleated skirt with white nickers - lace fronts or white microfiber - NICE! (or just about anything Toni with white nickers and copious sitting upskirts)
Old 06-01-14, 10:25
Administrator
Site Admin

I'm sorry to say Stacey W we are unable to shoot as she in wales and find it to costly to travel to kent.