All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-12-12, 01:14
AFF Buddy

citroensm is on a distinguished road
Default Silk satin skirts.

I ended up on this forum specifically looking for images of a particular silk satin skirt by Bebe.

Apparently, you originally had three of these skirts, 2 white and one a peachy pink colour. Have they all been trashed? I've definitely seen the 2 white ones go, (a bit too quickly for my liking), but haven't yet come across the demise of the other one.

If it still around then I would like to see it used in a clip similar to Tammy Lee in HPF157.

I've seen the 2clips of the white skirt getting "played" with but to be honest found the lighting to be not the best to show the skirt to best effect.

The lighting in the above clip is much, much better and this would have been a brilliant clip if the skirt had been the focus.

If the other skirt still survives can we see it in a clip like the one above please?

If it has already gone then I have to say that there is a need for more real silk satin skirts and dresses.

cheers, Citroen sm