All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 01-05-13, 12:05
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default This story section rocks!

When I posted the first story here 4/7/07, it got no comments but had as many views as the updates so I kept it up. I posted story after story for over 2 years, and still no comments other than the admin's. But people were reading in huge numbers anyway! Finally 12/7/09 another writer posted a story. Then 2 others popped up in a few days.

Finally the story forum took shape and we writers started threads going back and forth. I have written for several other sites and that kind of writer feedback has never happened anywhere else.

I started on the second generation "Wavy" Chloroforum and at first the story section there was mostly mine as "Tales Of The Cloth." Other writers eventually pitched in and it took its present form where anyone could post a story like here. Now there are so many writers there that my stories get lost, and the current owner apparently is not a fan of mine.

The warmth I feel here is wonderful, and makes it a pleasure to post things. Other writers here have written for the other site and also know how cold it can be over there at times! It's nice that this forum has no such problem. And to think that I once thought this story section would never take off...

Last edited by CBiscuit; 01-05-13 at 21:35.
Old 01-05-13, 13:37
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

i only post my stories over there because it's easy to cut & paste I get tired of the emoticon feedback over there. I only wish there were more comments in both places. I try to put in elements of the sleepy fetish rarely seen on either board.

See when people don't comment i assume they did not like it because that's how I am. I only comment on stories that push my buttons as it were. I don't believe in courtesy feedback.

But that does not mean i don't appreciate every single effort put forth on this board. I of all people understand the time it takes to do this. I'm just very picky when it comes to the fetish content. I'm a sucker for eye rolling slurred speech and slow/semi pass outs

swrazor
Old 01-05-13, 14:09
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

I have also had readers, especially women, PM me and say that I hit their area so precisely in a story that they were afraid to post comments and go public with their secret desires.

As to the other forum, they need more sleepy and a lot less politics. This is no fault of the owners, but is a result of certain groups and a lot of members to try to keep under control.

I was kind of chewed out on my last post, and I'm afraid to post there now. I can hold my own with any fellow member, but who wants to cross swords with the owner?

Last edited by CBiscuit; 05-06-13 at 12:00.
Old 01-05-13, 15:12
AFF Regular

I strongly suspect both owners after Wavy were/are the same person/persons i just ignore all the bs and take what I want from the forum.
Old 01-05-13, 17:20
AFF Guru

You are correct. Husband owned it and now the wife with another guy in between for a while. I go there several times a day and read all I can, since it's still a great forum, but I ignore the politics and in-fighting. As I said earlier, I don't think that the politics have anything to do with the owners, but are the result of so many members and some select groups. Once some poor guy takes the wrong side in a fight there though, he gets chewed up big time, and no owner so far has been able to fix that. In fact when they try and ban certain trouble makers, friends of the banned pop up and make the owner look like the bad guy!

I quit posting there a little over a month ago. I have never been missed there yet, story or post wise, anyway so why not play it safe? Most fans have found all my new stories here.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 02-05-13 at 11:47.
Old 01-05-13, 17:27
AFF Regular

PM'd you cb
Old 01-05-13, 21:18

chlorofan1 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

To CBiscuit
Lucky i found this site. I was already missing your updates.
My glad that you have picktup your writing here.

Om not realy a person that post on the forum but i love to read.

keep up the goodwork.
Old 02-05-13, 04:02
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Awesome exchange of thoughts going on here!