All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 20-05-13, 15:04
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default Amethyst Episode 2

Six months after the battle with Enigma...

Cindi Remington sits on her couch with a whiskey bottle by her side, her mind is dulled by drunkenness. She has done a remarkable job hiding her mental state from her friends Robert, Bobbi and Katirina. She has found that alcohol is the only anesthetic for the pain of losing her twin sister Sadi.

"I missss yooou show muuush Sadi." She slurs, refilling her empty glass and then tipping her head back to receive more of the mind numbing liquid. When she sets the glass down she sees a figure standing in the middle of her living room. It is of a tall brown haired woman with honey colored eyes.

"Hello Cindi." The figure says.

"Whooo thefuuuuck arrrre yoooou?" Cindi ask through squinted eyes.

"My name dear is Elizabeth." says the figure.

"Ok Elizabeth how the hhhell didyooou get in hhherrre?" Cindi asked.

"How I got in here is unimportant. What is important is what I have to offer you. Go open your bedroom door." the odd woman said. Cindi looks bewildered, even in her drunken state but for some reason is compelled by curiosity, so she heads for her bedroom. What she sees when she opens the door makes her instantly sober.

On the bed is Sadi, dressed in the same white gown that Cindi and her friends buried her in months ago. "My god... S-sadi?" Cindy asked in utter disbelief.

"Go ahead and touch her." said the mysterious woman, who was now right behind her.

Still in shock Cindi crept up toward her bed cautiously, almost as if it could explode at any moment. She felt of her sister's hand, It was warm! Then she looked at Sadi's chest. Her heart nearly leaped from her own chest when she saw that Sadi was breathing! "Oh god Sadi, wake up. Please wake up." Cindi cried as she gently shook her sister but could not get her to stir.

"She is in a deep sleep. Bringing your sister back was not easy, I need something more before I can attempt to awaken her." said the woman. Cindi had been so focused on her sister, that she nearly forgot about the woman being there.

"Anything." says Cindi with no hesitation.

The woman smiles and says, "Well, this may seem a little strange..."

The woman is interrupted by Cindi, "I don't care. I'll do anything to have my sister back!"

The woman smiles again and replies, "Very well then, I am going to need you to bring one of your friends to me, the one they call Amethyst. I'm sure she will not come willingly so you may have to resort to "other measures." However you did say anything."

Cindi has a blank, almost cold look on her face. "She will be here by tomorrow morning." Cindi says callously.

"Very well then, I'll be waiting. Just make sure you bring her to me fully clothed." The woman replies.

"Why?" Cindi asked.

"That is not of your concern." The woman replies sternly. Cindi blinks her eyes for only a moment and when she re-opens them, Elizabeth is gone.

That night Cindi asked to stay at Kat's home and of course she accepts. Later in the evening, when her and Amethyst are watching TV Amethyst says, "I'm kinda tired, it feels good to unwind in front of the tube." This gives Cindi an idea. She could drug her friend and because Katirina is already tired, she probably wouldn't realize her drink had been drugged. "Say would you like some warm milk, It'll make you sleep good." She asked,

"Sure." replies Kat.

Cindi goes into the kitchen and pours two glasses of milk. She kicks herself when she realizes she only has over the counter sleep aides in her purse. "These will have to do." she mumbles. Then plops a couple of pills into her friend's cup. She walks back in the living room, handing Kat her cup of milk.

"Thanks Cind." her friend says smiling.

A little while later Katirina's head starts getting a little heavy and her eyelids start drooping. Cindi manages a couple of quick glances over at her friend and notices that her eyes are trying to roll a little as she fights to keep them open. Realizing she is fighting a loosing battle, Kat finally says, "I'm about to fall asleep sitting here, so I think I'll turn in."

"Ok." Cindi replies. "I'm gonna wait a bit before hitting the hay myself."

"K, good night Cindi." Kat replies then heads off to bed.

Cindi waits fifteen minutes, before going to her friend's bedroom. She slowly cracks the door and proceeds inside. She walks over to the bed and calls Kat's name a couple of times. "Kat?... Katirina?" When she doesn't stir, Cindi figures she is safe to proceed.

Knowing that the pills she used weren't as powerful as she would have liked, She figures she had better drug her further. But just in case the fumes awaken Kat from her slumber, Cindi decides she had better restrain her dear friend. She pulls back the covers and finds that Katirina is only wearing a pink bra and panties. To her further surprise, she is finding it very difficult to look away. She has never seen Kat like this before. Cindi makes herself refocus and picks one of the girl's arms up and lets it drop before slipping a pair of handcuffs around her wrist. She does the same with her other limbs.

She then produces a cloth and douses it with chloroform. "I'm sorry Kat. I hope some day you will forgive me." Cindi says, as she places the cloth over her friends nose and mouth.

The slumbering woman's eyes fly open and she immediately starts pulling against her bonds. "Mmmmmpppphhhh!!!! mmmmpppphhhh!!!!." She screams into the cloth but it is greatly muffled. She thrashes her head violently left and right and tries kicking her legs, but of course cannot.

Cindi watches her friend struggle the shock, quite visible in Kat's eyes. Cindi, then begins to cry a little as she holds the cloth in place saying, "I'm sorry Kat, just please go to sleep." She can hear her friend asking, What are you doing?, in between screams and grunts of exertion. The stout girl archers her body, lifting it several inches off the bed. Eventually though even Kat's will cannot withstand the sedating effects of the chloroform. Her struggles gradually slow and her protest descend into low sultry moans. Her eyes become glazed over and soon begin to float around drowsily.

Cindi begins stroking the fading agents hair while still apologizing. After about thirty seconds, Kat's eyes retreat druggingly up into her head as her eyelids drift closed over them. Cindi then re clothes her just as Elizabeth had instructed. Lifting Katirina gently off the bed, Cindi finds the tall beauty tough to hold but she manages.

Back at her place, Cindi puts the still slumbering girl on her couch and waits for Elizabeth. Suddenly she feels extremely dizzy, moments later everything goes black and she never feels herself hit the floor. When she awakens Elizabeth along with a strangely dressed woman with white hair and pink eyes stand over her.
"You have done well Cindi, you are truly worthy of your sisters love." Elizabeth says, turning towards the figure next to her. "Nyx please put this girl back to sleep, then we can leave with our prize." Nyx, simply nods.

Cindi looks confused. "Your prize? what do you?..." She is interrupted by Nyx's haunting voice. "Sleep now, little one." The words muddle Cindi's thoughts. "No... I... whatarrre yooou?..." "Hush now, sleep... you cannot fight it." The poor girl's eyes are lost and starting to lull around like marbles, along with her head.

In her last moments of consciousness Cindi realizes she's been duped. "Uuhh noooo... uuuuhhhh..."

Her body wilts just in time for Enigma to catch her. "Aww so cute..." Enigma says running her hands through Cindi's platinum blonde locks.

"Shall we leave now Dineeria?" Nyx ask.

"Yes but first we are going to revive this one's sister. After all, she has earned it." Enigma says, tousling Cindi's hair. "Besides, when Ms. Sadi and her other friends find out what little Ms. Cindi Lou Who here, did to get her back, they will hate her and that will destroy her much more cruelly than even I could. Now come.

Oh and Nyx, you know better than to call me by my true name here. So quit it."

Amethyst is sitting in a chair unbound as her mind comes out of the fog but she is still only half conscious. Suddenly she hears the voice of a familiar female. "I see my sleepy little angel is finally waking up." Amethyst droopy eyelids open. "There are those pretty eyes." Enigma continues.

Amethyst tries to speak. "E-enigma?..." she slurs.

"Oh I'm so happy you remember me Katirina. Enigma says, beginning to kiss her cheek lightly. "Stop. uuuhhh..." The helpless Amethyst groans. The woman's simple kisses send pleasure rippling through Amethyst entire body. "Aww, you don't want me to stop do you?" Enigma says, gliding A finger down the agents cheek. This causes Amethyst body to shutter with euphoria.

"Have to fight it... Ooooh..." She realizes her hands are free through her dreamy haze but as she goes to strike, Enigma kisses her cleavage softly and instead of hitting her Amethyst finds herself running her hands through Enigma's thick brown mane.

Enigma smiles saying, "You like that don't you sweetheart." "No I..." Amethyst starts to say no but is so confused .

The evil entity spider walks her fingers back up to Amethyst lips and touches them. "Have tooo... fight back..." she garbles. Amethyst opens her mouth to speak once more, "Shouldnnnn't le herrr toush meeee buuu iiittt feeels soooo gooood uuuummm... Enigma puts her finger in Amethyst's mouth just as she finishes speaking and the girl begins to suck on it sleepily as her eyes roll back in a drugged like motion.

Say you look like you're having fun sweetie." Enigma says, clearly entertained. "Let's get this jacket off of you."

Enigma makes sure to touch Amethyst's finger tips to keep her filled with pleasure while she slowly removes the girl's leather jacket. "Whaa yoooou doooiiiing? Donnn't..." Amethyst slurs. Her head lolls around as her body is being manipulated to remove the jacket.

"Such a sleepy girl you are." Enigma says, pulling down Amethyst's tank top next. She starts kissing the woman's breast, slowly moving toward her stomach.

"Uuuuuhhhh muuusss figh thiiiis... can't allow thiiiis tooo goooo on..." Amethyst slurs, just as Enigma starts tonguing her stomach. "Ohhhh uuuuummmmm..." Any thoughts of fighting quickly evaporates as pleasure rockets through the dreamy girl once more. She moans erotically as she takes her tongue and drowsily moves it across her own lips. "Mmmmmnnnnn..."

Soon enigma speaks again and says, "Let's get this beautiful belt off you Katirina." She slowly undoes Amethyst belt and then unbuttons her jeans, fully exposing her belly button. She begins to kiss it, as well as play with it with her moist tongue.

Suddenly Amethyst's body bucks and her back arches. "Oooohhhahhhh!!!! nooooo uuuuuhhh..." Amethyst lets out an orgasmic scream, then her body plops back down limp and exhausted."Well after that my dear I think we had better stop. Let me give you a good night kiss first though." Enigma says, as she moves up and french kisses Amethyst deeply.

Amethyst want's to resist but can't. She is overcome by both sleepiness and desire. She returns the kiss as best she can in her sleepy state but the kiss itself seems to siphon both her energy and consciousness from her. When Enigma withdrawals the kiss she says, "You look tired now angel. You should rest now." "Sssleeeeep?" Amethyst mumbles. "Yes you can sleep now my beauty,"

With that, she allows the girl's head to drop back as she watches Amethyst's jet black hair, spill down the back of the chair like crude from an oil drum. "Your crime fighting days are over my love. No one will find you, You are mine now." Enigma chimes in her thick Russian accent.

Cindi slowly returned to consciousness with the sensation of someone tapping her face. "Sis wake up Cin. Come on girl, Gittie up." A voice of a southern Georgia girl echoed in her ears as she slowly opened her eyes. Tears welled up in Cindi's eyes as she saw a face that mirrored her own looking back at her. It was her sister Sadi, alive and apparently well.

"Sadi!! Oh my god Sadi, you're alive! Elizabeth came through after all! Oh Sadi I love you so much." Cindi said, hugging the perplexed girl.

"Alive? acourse I'm alive. I feel like I done got hit by a raging Brahma bull but I'm definitely breathing." Sadi says pulling away from the embrace. Just then a cell phone rings, it gets both the twins attention when a voice is heard leaving a message.

Hi sis, this is Bobbi. Went by your house, your car was there but you weren't. Hope you're ok. Call me soon. I'm worried about you.

Bobbi Powers voice over the phone made Cindi remember the terrible act she had committed in order to save her dear sister. Sadi can see the look on her twins face and can feel her anguish. "What is it sissy?"

Cindi chokes out a few words terrified of her sisters reaction to them. "I have done something awful Sadi."

"Aw Cindi honey, you can tell me anything, I'm your sister." Sadi says stroking her sisters hair lovingly. Cindi hoped with all her heart that that would be true.

Cindi explains the whole story to Sadi, about how she died in the car crash a few months back, Cindi's desperate longing and grief for sister, the deal with the woman named Elizabeth, all of it. When she finishes she prepares for her world to come to a crashing end.

Instead, Sadi embraces her sister saying, "I think you hit your head a little hard when you fell hun."

"But it's true Sadi! Look at what yer a wearin. That's momma's gown, the one you wanted to be buried in." Cindi exclaims. For the first time Sadi looks at her clothes and realizes that Cindi is telling the truth.

"My god. You poor girl." Sadi says kissing the top of her siblings head.

"Don't worry I'll help you. The others don't have to know about what you've done. We'll get Kat back. You and me, just like we used to partner." Sadi says with a smile. Then continues. "You just need to call Bobbi and tell her that you and Kat are on a job and that it might be a day or two before ya all return. Ok?"

'"Ok. Thanks sis." Cindi replies.

Do you Robert take Katirina to be your lawfully wedded wife? I do. And do you Katirina take Robert to be your lawfully wedded husband? I do. Then you may kiss the bride... bride... bride... bride....

Amethyst is jarred from her dream by a light touch. She snaps awake. Her hands and feet are securely bound. She sees a short hooded figure in dark clothes, who looks just as startled as she at her sudden movement. "I'm sorry." the hooded figure says, speaking first. The voice sounds female but very timid. "I just wanted to check on you." She continues shyly.

"Why do you care?" Amethyst snaps. The figure recoils. "If you're going to torture me at least let me see your face you bitch." "But I..." The figure takes a few steps back, seeming almost wounded by Amethyst icy words. She stops and then slowly lowers her hood.

Before Amethyst stands a young woman 18 or 19 years old. She has dark reddish brown hair the color of cherry wood. Her eyes are gray and there is a genuine look of innocents in them. Though her physical age shows late teens, her mannerisms show far less. "I... I'm sorry I shall not bother you again." The girl says, turning to walk away.

"Wait." Amethyst says. The girl stops, then Amethyst continues. "You didn't come here to hurt me did you?"

"No. I think it's awful what's been done to you. I was trying to re button your clothes and loosen your bonds, to give you a little comfort." The girl says, her eyes full of compassion.

"What's your name?" Amethyst ask.

"I am Laleetriea. Daughter of Dineeria."

"Dineeria who is that?" Amethyst asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"You know her as Enigma." The girl replies.

"So that's the broads name." quips Amethyst. "Can you tell me more about her. I know she is not human. What is she, a, a Vampire?"

"No she is a succubus." says the girl.

"Well that explains a lot." says, Amethyst.

"I feel safe with you for some reason." says, Laleetriea. "You looked happy before I woke you. Who is Robert?" inquires the girl. Robert is my husband. Would you like me to tell you about him?" "Yes." The young woman answers inquisitively. To Amethyst's surprise, Laleetriea climbs up on to Amethyst lap. Which looks very odd considering her age. This girl is like a small child. Amethyst thinks to herself. "By the way my name is Katirina." Amethyst adds, before launching into her story.

Several minutes go by before Amethyst realizes that Laleetriea has fallen asleep and she appears to be dreaming. She mumbles,

"Mommy. What have you done to her? Mommy get up." Amethyst can tell the girl is in distress.

"Laleetriea. Laleetriea, wake up." The girl awakens as Amethyst puts two and two together. "That bitch must have killed this girl's family, then took her when she was young." Amethyst mutters under her breath.

"Did you say something?" the girl ask.

"Oh don't worry it was nothing." Amethyst says covering for herself. Just then the door to the room burst open, Nyx walks into the room flanked by Enigma's number three, Clark and another croni.

"Laleetriea!!!" Nyx yells. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

Amethyst whispers in the young woman's ear, "Stay calm, you loosened my bonds enough so that I can get free. Get up slowly and buy me a few seconds."

Nyx glares at both of them. "Laleetriea answer me when talk to you." When the girl does not answer, it only angers Nyx further. "Dineeria should have took care of you years ago." Nyx snarls. "Take her."

Just then, Amethyst springs from the chair making short work of the demon's entourage. Then it is a face off. Nyx begins her enthralling tone. "You don't want to fight you feel so sleepy." But for some reason Amethyst remains unaffected by Nyx's dire charm. This surprises even Amethyst who seizes the opportunity to punch Nyx dead in the face.

Laleetriea yells from across the room. "It's my ring. As long as I am near you Nyx can't use her sedating powers on you."

"Looks like your ace in the whole just got trumped you pink eyed bitch!" Amethyst boast.

"Foolish woman, if you think that is my only way for putting you to sleep your wrong." Nyx says as she delivers a body blow that doubles Amethyst over. As Amethyst groans Nyx finishes her thought. "I can just beat you to unconsciousness."

Amethyst manages to give Nyx a devastating shot to the face. However the unholy woman appears unfazed and almost seems to enjoy the pain. Smiling broadly, she executes a hook of her own that spins Amethyst a full180 degrees.

Now Laleetriea can see Amethyst's face. Her eyes are rolling severely, she is clearly out on her feet. "Katirina. Look out!!!" The girl yells. Just as Nyx pulls Amethyst's hair, yanking her head back hard. Amethyst is barely with it enough to even notice. Now Nyx also sees those beautiful eyes floating around unsure and incoherent.She watches her prey's body waver a few seconds listening to those delightful groans of helplessness. When satisfied she finishes her fun With a kick to the center of Amethyst back, which sends her flying. She crashes face first into a wall. Then lies motionless.

With her first target out of the way, she turns her attention to Laleetriea. "And now to deal with you." Nyx smirks. Let's see how you do without your precious ring." She grabs the girl's hand and squeezes hard before prying the ring from Laleetriea's finger and crushing it in her grip. "There. Now let's put you to beddy bye. You.ve been a very bad girl. "

Nyx can see the fear in the teen's pretty eyes. "You've never had this done before have you?"

"No, but I will fight it." The young woman says defiantly.

"I'm sure you'll try my dear. I am sure you'll try." Nyx sneers. "Aren't your eyes getting heavy. You feel like you've taken very powerful sleeping pills. Your eyelids are feeling sticky. They want to close."

"No..." Laleetria says, shaking her head, trying to block out the fiends haunting suggestions. But with each word she finds it harder and harder to resist, Nyx's seductive and sedating syllables, her eyes start to cross and look sleepy.

Nyx enjoys toying with her doll. "You look so tired now." Nyx continues. "You cannot think because it makes you so tired. You just need sleep."

Laleetriea is beginning to stumble now and her shoulders begin to sway side to side. The young woman tries to fight on by taking sleepy swings at Nyx but they merely brush up against her harmlessly. "Haaave toooo staaaay awake... muuuust fiiiight..." The girl's arms look heavy their movement is lethargic. Her head begins to tilt a little also as she finally starts to drift off

"Uuuuuhhhh..." Laleetriea moans as her head tilts even further then drops forward.

"Oh keep that pretty little head of yours up." Nyx says,almost stalking her prey. She takes her left hand and gently lifts the girl's chin, brushing hair away that has fallen into the drowsy teen's face. As this is done, with her eyes still rolling Laleetriea valiantly tries to speak.

"Y-yoooou leavvvv kaaaashallonnnne." Aw, the little sleepy girl is still trying to help her friend. How admirable." Nyx chimes.

The villain is poised to finish young Laleetriea off, her head is lolling around like a balloon and her young body is really swaying. "Sooo sleepy... You want to fall comfortably into my arms, don't you sweetheart." Laleetriea's eyes keep turning a milky what as they repeatedly roll back into her lazy head.

Meanwhile Amethyst has managed to pick herself up and grab a dropped weapon. Totally unprepared Nyx Suddenly feels a sharp pain in the back of her head, she stumbles but weathers the first one but before she can regain full faculties, a second one hits her.

For the first time Nyx looks human, her body falls to the ground, leaving a semi-conscious Laleestriea weaving on sleepy legs. The girl collapses just as Amethyst stumbles over to catch her. "Mmmm... I cannn ssstaaay awaake... Sssorrry Kaaa uuuuhhh..."

"Shhh. Come on we need to get out of here." Amethyst says still slurring a bit.

Through their street contacts, Cindi and Sadi are told that there is only one bar left where girls routinely come up missing after a hard night of drinking. The other one shut down because the owner mysteriously disappeared. What makes them believe this one is part of Enigma's operation is the fact that law enforcement tends to "leave this place alone."

"Now Remember the plan Cindi." says Sadi, "We will order drinks which I am sure will be laced with something. Then we will take our drinks into the restroom, pour them out and then re-fill the glasses with these beers hidden in our clothes. Finally we will act like we're drugged and when they take us away we'll plant the distress and tracker bug on their vehicle so Bobbi and the others can find us."

"Sounds good sug." Cindi replies with a smile.

They walk into this very ordinary looking bar and immediately notice that they are the only ones in the bar. They both agree that this is good because it insures that they will be selected as targets. They each order and receive their beers promptly. Following the plan, they proceed to the bathroom, empty their drinks, refill them and then return to their table.

After a few minutes they both begin to feel lightheaded and there vision has begun to blur. "Uuuuhhh... Whasss goiiing on sisss?..." Cindi says, her voice slurring and dragging. Her head is getting really heavy and keeps trying to dip.

"I... I donnn know sssomethiiingis wrrrrong..." Sadi says. She tries to get up but ends up falling back in her seat, moaning sleepily.

The two men have been watching from the bar. One can barely contain the bulge in his pants as he watches the two girls struggle to keep each other from passing out. The other one goes to the door and turns the open/close sign so that it reads closed. Then they both start to walk towards the table where the women are seated, gleefully listening to the two hottie's mumble drowsily to each other.

"Commme onnnnn Sss Sadiiii... yoooou gotta shhhtaaay awake..." Cindi slurs, drowsily slapping her sister as her own head bobs and rolls.

"Trrryiiiing... Sooo... soo tiiirrred..." Sadi garbles. Her shoulders are really sagging, she is almost out.

"Noooo Shhaaadiiii donshyooou leave meee hherrre alonnne... Wake uuuuppp..." Cindy murmurs.

As the two men reach the table they both revel in watching the two twins cutely fall into each other, their heads gently bumping as the both begin to micro nap. Their four little eyeballs rolling like marbles. "Good thing we put the drug around the edge of the glasses Mark." one of the men says,

"Yeah Duke, these two blondie's thought they could out wit us. But they were so wrong." The other replies. "Man these two are smokin. Listen to them moan it's like they're having sleepy orgasms or somethin." Mark says.

Duke turns Cindi's sleepy face towards him, her white eyes are in sleepy oblivion. He then kisses her deeply. All her drugged mind will allow her to do is moan and mumble. Mark on the other hand, has his attention fixed on a very sleepy Sadi. He turns her chair away from the table, causing her to almost fall out of the seat. He starts unbuttoning her blouse, while she moans druggingly.

As Sadi's head bobs groggily off the back of the chair, Mark gingerly leans her forward, causing her blond hair to fall into her face like a curtain. Duke finally says, "Let's lay these two ladies on the pool table. They look really tired."

The two carefully maneuver the women from their chairs and drag them over by their under arm to a pool table. Cindi's head turns sweetly to an adorable angle and she gives a soft groan as she is dragged. Plopping both sisters on to the table the two scuzballs continue their fun. Sadi is already out cold, so Mark enjoys some limp play with her.

Cindi however is stubbornly holding on to her consciousness by the slimiest of margins, she moans as her shirt is slowly undone button by button. He then kisses her neck lightly then meanders his lips to her cleavage. She lazily moves an arm every once in awhile and creases her brow while this is done. "Let's see what we can do about opening your little southern lock box babe. The creep slowly removes Cindi's boots then artfully undoes her belt buckle. He then unbuttons the girl's jeans.

He does all this with lustful precision, like he's working a puzzle in reverse. He starts to slide her pants down when she suddenly shifts her body. "Whaass yooou?... Stopppp nooooo... Sssadii mmmmm..." Cindi murmurs groggily. She flops her left arm on to Sadi's chest. Then she somehow raises her head off the table. "Whaasss goiiii onnnn..." She slurs, as her eyes roll back down and she tries looking at the hazy figure standing over her.

"Oh n n n no precious go sleepy bye." Says Duke.

He moves up and kisses the drowsy, disoriented girl sensuously. She accepts it on instinct and her head slowly lowers back on to the table. By the time Duke disengages the kiss poor Cindi is out like a light. He then proceeds to finish removing her jeans, revealing a pink thong.

Suddenly the door to the bar gets kicked open and a sexy brunette, wielding a baton in one hand and a gun in the other rushes the stunned perpetrators saying, "You get away from her you fucking assholes!" She pistol whips one and batons the other, dropping them with haste. "What the hell? Sadi? What in the fuck's going on here?" Says Bobbi bewildered. "You lied to me, your not with Kat. Why did you lie to me?" She ask an unhearing Cindi.

She tries to awaken them both but has no success. "You got some explain'n to do when you wake up missy. And it better be good."

End of part 1
Old 20-05-13, 17:46
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Nice!
Old 20-05-13, 19:21
AFF Regular

thanks guys
Old 22-05-13, 11:12
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Yes, very nice! I'm jealous because I haven't been able to write for a week or so due to busy work schedule.

I might turn Jogger's Dreams into Sci FI, if you think enough people would go for that. I did leave that window open there... After all; I never said where those guys are from, why they had instant healing capability, or why their drugs worked so perfectly. Hmm?

Last edited by CBiscuit; 22-05-13 at 11:14.
Old 23-05-13, 13:10
AFF Regular

thanks cb off to read your stories now.
Old 03-06-13, 14:00
AFF Regular

Bobbi carried Cindi's limp form into Kat's house, Cindi's mouth was hanging wide open and Bobbi couldn't help but notice how cute her friend looked, all zonked out in her arms. She gingerly laid the girl on the couch, and had already brought Sadi in and put her on the bed. At least she thought it was Sadi. Sadi had died months ago in an horrific car crash. A crash she herself nearly died in. She had seen Sadi's mangled body with her on eyes and was totally confused by the whole thing.

Bobbi's body shook as her mind took her back to that terrible day. Painful images returned of her dragging an hysterically sobbing Cindi away from the wreckage. She found herself thinking out loud. "How in the hell is she..." Her thought was interrupted by the sound of Cindi moaning. Bobbi looked over and saw that her friend was stirring.

Cindi slowly opened her eyes groggily. "Uuuuuh... Sadi?" She mumbled. Bobbi's blurry figure gradually came into focus. "Bobbi... What happened"... Where's Sadi?..." Cindi asked, still sounding a bit sleepy.

"She's fine. She is still sleeping. Cindi? You wanna tell me just what in the hell is going? Why did you lie to me?"

"Bobbi I... I'm sorry... I'll try to..." Cindi's answer is cut short by the sound of the front door opening.

Bobbi sprang to her feet in time to see her sister standing there. Her face is slightly bruised and her lip is cut, she has a very limp looking young woman hanging on her. The unknown girl looked barely conscious, her head was lolling about freely, occasionally finding it's way onto Kat's shoulder. Her eyes are open but are rolled back into sleepy white slivers.

"My lord, Kat! Are you ok?" exclaimed Bobbi, her voice full of anxiety and concern.

"I'm fine sis we'll talk but first, I've gotta lay this one down." says Kat as she brushes some of the hair from Laleetriea's face. "Come on sweetheart let's get you more comfortable." She proceeds to take the loopy girl to her bedroom but stops dead in her tracks when she sees Cindi lying on the couch. "On second thought let's just sit you down right here." Kat says as she glares at Cindi. Poor Cindi just wants to sink into the couch and disappear

Kat gently sits Laleetriea into a recliner. The young woman manages to look at her dreamily and say, "Yoooou savvvved meeee..." she has a happy but drowsy looking smile on her face.

"Yes I did Lee. Rest now." Katirina says very hurriedly. She quickly turns her attention back to Cindi.

"Kat I..." Cindi starts to talk but is cut off by a livid Kat.

"Shut up Cindi and get out of my fucking house!"

"Kat let me explain please." pleads Cindi. Without any wasted motion The angry woman yanks Cindi from the couch and leads her forcefully to the front door.

"It is because of our friendship and the memory of your sister. That I don't beat the hell out of you right here!" Kat growls.

"Katirina damn it, listen to me!" Cindi says assertively, "I did what I did because of my sister. My sister is alive!" Kat gives Cindi a "you're crazy" look.

"It's true sis I seen her myself, in fact she is laying in your spare bedroom." Bobbi says interjecting herself into the conversation.

"What?" the stunned agent replies.

"That's what I've been tryin to tell you Kat." Cindi says. "I woman by the name of Elizabeth came to see me the other night, said she brought my sister back and showed me proof. Then she wanted you before she would finish the job. Kat I have been torn up with grief for weeks and I was drunk and vulnerable that night, you have to understand." Cindi says, almost crying. The name suddenly clicks for Kat.

"Did you say Elizabeth?"

"Yes." Answers Cindi.

"Aw Cind, Elizabeth's Enigma, or should I say Dineeria. That's who had me. She took complete advantage of you, I see that now."

Cindi is horrified at this revelation. "My god Kat I feel so stupid, I should have known but I was so damn selfish. Can you forgive me?" Cindi ask.

"All's forgiven Remi. I would have done the same thing for Bobbi or Robert." Kat says playfully. We must put an end to this but for now we need to recover and come up with a plan."

The next morning...

Laleetriea slowly awakens in a strange bed. She looks around frightened but then sees Kat sitting on the edge of the bed. "Morning Lee." Kat says smiling.

"Kat what happened? The last thing I remember is facing off with Nyx."

"You saved my ass that's what happened." Kat says grinning.

"Really?" Laleetriea replies.

"You bet you did." Kat says. "Let's go downstairs so you can meet my sister Bobbi and our friends."

They both go downstairs where Bobbi, Cindi and Sadi are sitting at the kitchen table. Bobbi is the first to speak. "Morning you two."

Kat can see Laleetriea is very shy. Trying to break the ice, she introduces everyone. "Lee, this is my sister Bobbi and our good friends, Cindi and Sadi."

The young woman looks at Cindi and Sadi for several moments before saying, "You two look just alike."

Everyone laughs in unison. Then Sadi says, "I know. Weird isn't it sug'ah."

Laleetriea cracks a smile, "You talk funny to." she says innocently. This causes another round of laughter to echo through the kitchen.

"Ok Laleetriea sit down I wanna talk to you." says Kat. Laleetriea complies looking at Kat warily. "Do you remember when you fell asleep on my lap in your mothers dungeon." Kat ask

"No not really." the girl says timidly.

"Well you did and before Nyx burst in the room you were having a dream." Kat pauses before continuing, "I think you may have repressed memories. I would like to hypnotize you and try to find what they are." Kat can see the fear and apprehension in the young woman's eyes.

"You mean make me sleepy like Nyx does?" Laleetriea says.

"Sort of but I will bring you right out of it safe and sound I promise. It might help us keep you away from your mom and Nyx."

Laleetriea thinks for a moment then says, "Ok."

Just then, Bobbi interrupts. "Kat can I talk to you for a second?" Kat nods and says, "Cindi, Sadi, will you go with Lee up to the spare bedroom? I'll be up shortly."

"Alrighty, come on Lee, maybe me and my sis will do more of that "funny talkin" for ya." Sadi says winking at Cindi, who smiles back.

When the three of them go upstairs, Bobbi says, "Kat, that girl is Enigma's daughter?"

"Not exactly Bobbi. I believe that girl was taken as a young child by that monster. When I was captured Lee visited me and fell asleep. Soon she started dreaming and while doing so kept saying, what did you do to my mommy. I think Enigma killed or done something to that young woman's mother and basically has kept that girl prisoner for the last 5 to 10 years.

You've seen her Bobbi, physically she is an adult but mentally she is still a kid."

"I understand sis but she seems very fragile, Conjuring bad memories could push her over the edge or worse, she could just shut down." Bobbi says.

"I know it's risky Bobbi but those memories could help us know what we're really dealing with in Enigma." says Kat.

"Ok sis whatever you say, I'll support you." Bobbi says as they head upstairs.

When they get upstairs Laleetiera is setting on the bed, while Cindi and Sadi are fixing up her hair and commenting on the girl's odd robe she is still wearing. They are exaggerating their already thick accents,just to make Laleetriea laugh."Are you ready Lee." Kat's voice makes the girl turn. Her cheery smile vanishes and the anxiousness returns.

"I, I guess." the girl says somberly.

"Aw Lee it'll be fine. Bobbi's going to be the one that puts you under. I'm gonna sit right here beside you the hole time." Says Kat, putting an arm around the girl.

Bobbi pulls off her necklace and begins swinging it in front of Laleetriea. "Just relax and watch the necklace honey. The frightened young woman immediately grips Kat's hand tightly. Bobbi continues speaking in a slow even tone. "You are going to begin to get tired Lee. As you watch the necklace move back and forth... back and forth..."

Bobbi watches the girl fight it for quite a while but Laleetriea eventually begins to lose ground. Her eyelids start looking droopy and her eyes start retreating up under them. Kat feels Laleetriea's grip lessen significantly. Bobbi figures the girl is about ready to be taken back so she ask, "How you feeling Lee?" Vvverrrry... ssssleeeepy." The young woman slurs. "I know." Bobbi continues, "I want you to close your eyes and fall into a deep sleep." Laleetriea has no choice but to give in, her eyes shut and her hand goes limp in Kat's

Seeing that the girl is fully under, Bobbi begins the instruction. "Lee I want you to go back to when you were a little girl and you and your mom were attacked."

The girl shifts her body and says, "Noooo..."

"It's ok you are only observing a memory. No one can harm you." Bobbi says trying to reassure her. She waits a moment before proceeding. "Go back to that day and tell me what you see Laleetriea.

The girl shutters again but says, " Me and mommy are packing to go to the big zoo. There's a knock at the door. A woman with long white hair and pretty pink eyes is standing there with a little girl. Mommy starts to talk to them but then she gets really sleepy. She tries to tell me something but its too mumbly.Then she falls to the floor. I try to wake her up but she won't move!"

The young woman is starting to sob. Every person in the room is filled with both empathy and rage. Bobbi can barely get herself to continue. "And then... and then what happened?" she finally ask

"I asked them what they did to my mommy but they would not answer. The little girl bent down and looked like she was kissing mommy. Then the little girl got pale and looked real sick and then she fell over to but then mommy got up. I started to ask her questions but she told me to take a nap. I guess I did cause I don't member anything after that."

"I think we have all we're going to get Bobbi, bring her out." says Kat. Bobbi nods,.

"Ok Lee, when I snap my fingers you will awaken and feel very rested and refreshed. Do understand?"

"Yesss..."

Bobbi snaps her fingers and the young woman's eyes open. She looks around and sees everyone staring at her. She ask, "Is it over yet?"

"You bet it is Sug'ah." Cindi says.

"Now we can finish fixing up your pretty hair." Sadi says smiling.

"You guys go ahead." Kat says "Let's all try to rest a couple days before we make our move."

end of part 2
Old 17-06-13, 14:41
AFF Regular

Part 3 of 3

The next morning...

Kat comes down stairs as Sadi is closing the refrigerator door. The Georgia belle seems lost in her thoughts. "Morning Sadi. You seem a million miles away." Kat says cheerfully.

"Huh? Oh hello Kat. Too much on my mind I guess." Sadi says. Kat goes and grabs her morning vitamin water, just as Bobbi and Cindi come into the room.

"Morning all." Bobbi says.

"Morning sis." Kat replies taking a swig of water, before continuing. "I am going to go up and help Lee pick out some up to date clothes."

"Ok sis, I'm going to go check the car and make sure we have everything we need for war."

"Hold up, I'll go with you. says Cindi.

"Me to," Sadi says.

Walking outside, Bobbi and the twins respective vehicles are on opposite sides of the yard. They peel off and proceed to their cars. "You know Sadi it's pretty remarkable what we've been through these last few days." Cindi says

"I know I, Uuuuuhhh..." Suddenly something emerges from the nearby bushes and stun guns an unprepared Sadi. Her eyes immediately roll back and her body quickly goes to the ground. "Sadi!" Cindi says startled. But before she can react further a wicked blow strikes her in the head.

She stumbles around managing to turn to see a hazy figure. Cindi's eyes roll groggily as she tries to speak. "Bobb... iiii." before she can say anymore, her body collapses helplessly on to Sadi's.

On the other side of the yard, Bobbi is rummaging through the trunk of her car. Totally unaware of said events. "I don't seem to have one of my pistols. I may have left it in the house." she says to herself. She turns and starts walking to the house. Suddenly she feels three sharp pinches hit her in the chest. "Uh."She grunt's then looks down to see three darts, one on each breast the final one between her cleavage.

Bobbi's mind instantly begin to swim. She looks up and through blurry vision sees shapes slowly advancing on her. "Oh noooo haaave tooo warnnn Kat..." She says, her words slurring. Bobbi staggers her way up the walkway, but for every step she takes three more seem to be added. She is getting so drowsy, her head keeps wanting to dip as she struggles to look ahead. She thinks she sees a figure step in front of her but she is not sure at all.

Suddenly everything darkens and she seems to lose a few moments of time. She feels her legs give way, dropping her to her knees. Bobbi's heavy eyelids slowly shut. She uses every ounce of her will to pull them open again. "Muuusss fiiiighh iiiit... Have tooo ge uuuup..." Bobbi tries to pull herself up but her mind is dulled with tiredness. Her arms and legs feel like their in thick tar.

Nyx is standing in front of a helpless Bobbi, watching her sexy body sway back and forth in drowsy limbo. Her beautiful eyes roll non stop as she continues to fight the tranquilizers. Nyx mercilessly walks up and gently cradles Bobbi's chin with her hand. The drowsy beauty is powerless to stop her. "You just don't know when to give up do you Bobbi." chimes Nyx.

"I wiiilllno le yooou hur mmmy sissssuuuummmmbluuum." Poor Bobbi's words of defiant's turn to mush just like the rest of her. She feebly flops her arms, trying to show some fight and occasionally brushing one of her hands against Nyx's arm pathetically "Such heroic nonsense." Nyx says callously as she pushes Bobbi's torso down sending her face first into the ground.

She cruelly watches Bobbi crawl towards the front door, letting her get to the base of the first step before putting a firm foot on her back. "You have made it as far as you are going to young Bobbi." Nyx proclaims. "Take this one back with the other two. If the twins wake up tranq them. This one here will be out for hours." Nyx says, giving a now unconscious Bobbi a small kick in the side that rolls her on her back.

"Clark come with me inside. The rest of you stay out here and watch the others. I have a score to settle with dear Amethyst."

Upstairs Kat and Laleetriea are picking out clothes, unaware of the goings on outside. Suddenly the bedroom door burst open causing Laleetriea to scream. Kat whips her head around Seeing Nix there, Laleetriea says, "Nyx!!!" Please don't let her take me back I don't wanna go!" Laleetriea cries.

"Don't worry Lee, I won't let anything happen to you. Just stay back." Kat says, Keeping her exotic eyes trained on her adversary.

"Let's finishes this Nyx, just you and me." Kat snarls.

"Fine by me but I whipped your ass pretty good last time." Nyx says with a grin.

"I was still weak from being drugged and held captive. You're on my turf now you unholy bitch."

Nyx cackles, "Let us see then." Nyx is able to block some of Kat's shots but the agent's reflexes are definitely quicker.

The battle goes on for some time while Laleetriea huddles in the corner beside the bed. furniture gets broken, mirrors get smashed and windows get shattered, after a while though, Kat Manages to get Nyx on the ropes. With a jumping spin kick Kat sends Nyx to the floor stunned and dazed. "You ain't so... tough, when your opponent is clear minded." Kat says, huffing. "Come on Lee let's get... ohhh..." Suddenly Kat begins feeling flushed and her head begins spinning severely. Looking at her Laleetriea notice's Kat's eyes are starting to roll a little.

"Katirina what's wrong?" A frightened Laleetriea ask. Kat tries to steady herself as the young woman runs to her.

"Iss nothiiiing... I'mmm fiiine jusss a liiil tirrred... lesss gouuuhh... Kat's eyes roll back even more as the statuesque beauty nearly falls into the smaller Laleetriea.

"Kat no! you can't go to sleep on me! Please." Laleetriea pleads nearly sobbing.By this time Nyx has begun to recover. Laleetriea continues to shake Kat's increasingly limp body as she tries to urge her on. "Katirina Nyx is getting up!!!" The terrified girl screams.

The girl tries shaking her again. "Huuuh?" Kat slurs, Her eyebrows elevate but her eyelids are still droopy. Her eyes are a sleepy, cream colored white.

"Looks like your champion has failed you. What was it she called you? Lee? How cute. I guess me and Enigma are going to have to do more work on your little mind." Nyx taunts.

"No she is going to get up and when she does she will whip your butt again. Right Kat?"

"Uuuuummmmsssnnn..." The doped up woman just mumbles incoherently.

"Kat get up please!!! You have to wake up!!!" Laleetriea screams, clearly in denial.

"Clark!" Nyx barks "Come in here!!! Keep the noise maker quite while I play with my friend here." Nyx pushes the young woman aside as Clark grabs her around the waist and clamps his hand over her mouth. Laleetriea emits whimpers of resignation through her hand gag as tears stream down her cheeks.

"Well well Miss Katirina, you should stay away from that vitamin water it can be very sedating." Nyx chuckles. You see I made your friend Sadi drug all the drinks in the house. Controlled her little mind, I did It was so easy." Nyx gloats. Then I used some of my mojo to make the effects be triggered by your on adrenalin. Pretty in genus I thought.

Somehow Kat slowly stumbles to her feet. "Oh you want a round two?" Nyx playfully inquires. She pathetically strikes at Nyx twice then on the third try a drugged Kat completely misses and simply falls into Nyx arms with an erotic groan. "Aww such a fighter you are. You look all tuckered out now though." taunts Nyx. She rag dolls the helpless woman's body for a few minutes, watching her head loll every which way. Satisfied she then says, "Let's get these pesky clothes off you. Then we can share lingerie secrets from one woman to another." Nyx cackles again, amusing herself

She carefully removes Kat's jacket, sliding it off her drowsy shoulders, while the sedated woman can only groan. She then sees Kat is wearing a neck less and examines it. "To my very favorite super spy. Love Robert. How absolutely touching." Nyx Says before ripping it off and tossing it to the side carelessly. The vile woman then pulls Kat's white sweater over her head and throws it away as well. "Oooh look at this pretty red bra you have. Nyx says, feeling Kat's sleepy head bob off of her chest.

She then steadies Kat's head with both hands. The agents eyes desperately want to roll back into sleep. Her jaw is slack, leaving her mouth wide open. "You got anything left at all honey, hmm?" Kat moans as her back arches, her sexy body is trying to fold in Nyx's grasp. "Nope I guess not." Nyx quips. She throws Kat on the bed near Laleetriea, forcing her to watch, while she easily manipulates the girl's savior. She lifts Kat's arms a couple three times, letting them drop lazily on the bed.

Next Nyx slowly removes Kat's boots. Then pulls her body so her long legs dangle of the side of the bed. The helpless agent moans as her belt is methodically removed. Her head turns side to side drowsily. She feels her jeans being slid off and dreams of Robert removing them. Nyx smiles as a small blissful whimper comes from the once mighty Amethyst. "I see you have a red pair of panties to match." Nyx chimes.

Suddenly Nyx stands there with her eyes closed seemingly interrupted by something. After a few seconds she says. "I'm sorry we have to part just as things are getting good. But Enigma's calling and I must go to her. Before I leave though I want to leave you a parting gift." Nyx puts a hand on Kat's forehead. "This will make sure you stay like this. Forever the sleepy damsel."

She turns Kat's body so that she faces Laleetriea and Clark. "Thanks for baby sitting Laleetriea for us. We will take her back now." Nyx gestures and Clark removes his hand from the petrified 19 year old's mouth and produces a cloth. The teens eyes bulge and she begins screaming hysterically.

"Noooooo!!!! Noooo!!! Kat wake up!!!!!!! Wake up mmmmpppphhh!!!" Laleetriea smells strange fumes slam her sense of smell. Her instincts tell her she must fight them. Within seconds her head is spinning, her poor eyes are getting heavier and heavier. Suddenly Clark pulls the cloth away, teasing her deprived lungs with fresh air. "Kaaaat Thiiis stuuufff iss makiiing meee sssleeepy... Hhhelp meeee.... mmmppphhh..." Clark then creully puts the cloth back in place.

Kat tries to move towards her friend but she is incredibly tired and can only move an arm and groan. A few more seconds tick by and Laleetriea's eyes are starting to roll back in drugged submission. Once again, Clark pulls the cloth away. "I'mmmmsoooo tiiiiirrrred... cannn't holllld o... Kaaaammmm... " As Clark re-places the cloth The teens eyes flutter closed and she slips helplessly into unconsciousness. Her head tilts cutely to the side as her young body slumps in the villain's arms.

"Leeee..." Kat moans from the bed as Clark hoist a sleeping Laleetriea into a cradle carry. Kat tries to lift her head twice as they leave but just falls back into a twilight sleep.

Before making her final exit Nyx turns, "Let me leave a little note for whoever finds our sleepy hero." Nyx says waving her hands, This causes words to appear on the wall above the bed's headboard. "There that should do it." she says smiling sinisterly.

Some time later...

"Honey? Are you home? I'm back from my trip early and ready for a long vacation." Robert yells as he enters the front door. When he doesn't get a reply, he heads upstairs where he sees the door to the spare bedroom is slightly ajar. "Honey?" he says opening the door. He instantly sees the state of the room, then sees his wife laying in her underwear, still locked in her dreamy state.

"Oh my god Kat! What happened? Who did this to you?" He is unable to get his beautiful wife to respond. Her eyes just keep rolling as she groans helplessly. He checks her pulse, it is strong. Then he sees the message left by Nyx. "I enjoyed our little encounter Katirina and hope you enjoy your never ending dream. I also hope that whoever finds you loves you enough to take care of you in your invalid condition. The message is signed by Nyx

Robert knows about Nyx's powers from his many phone conversations with Kat. "Oh no no no honey, you have to fight it babe come on." he says lightly tapping her face,causing it to turn left and right. When that doesn't help he decides to try something else. "Ok honey. I know your subconscious is still in there somewhere." He begins speaking in a low tone.

"Katirina can you hear me. It's Robert."

Eventually She responds sleepily. "Roberrrt?...

" Yes it's me honey, Where are you? What do you see?"

I'mmm innn a ffffog... I cannn't see you..."

"Follow the sound of my voice baby." She shifts her body on the bed and begins to look distressed. I cannn hhhearrr yooou... but I'm lost... I cannn't find. yoooou Roberrrt." Kat begins to weep softly in her sleep.

Katirina listen to me, follow your memories and use the energy our love creates to find your way home, Come back to me girl." After awhile Kat seems to come out of her sleepy prison. She still looks drowsy but her eyes suggest she knows where she is. "Robert..." she slurs, a sleepy smile coming across her face. "Welcome back babe." Robert says, lovingly.

Katirina looks at him, her eyes still rolling slightly. "Tiiirrred.." she says, her tongue sounding oversized. "I know honey." He says, Gently pulling her up into a sitting position and holding her. Her drowsy head falls onto his shoulder limply.

"You need to sleep for awhile sweetheart but when you get your strength back, we will make Enigma and Nyx pay for what they've done to you." He says as the love of his life drifts off in his arms.

Kat, awoke from her slumber, safely in her own bed, She was a little befuddled at first but then quickly recalled the horrifying encounter with Nyx. "Lee..." she said softly. Slowly getting up out of bed. She walked over and stood at her bedroom window, completely guilt ridden. She had said she would protect Lee and not allow her to be taken by that she-demon.

In this, she had failed. How could she have been so stupid. She let her guard down dammit and that was unacceptable! She thought has tears welled up and descended down her cheeks. She remembered the dream she had, had about walking in a fog helplessly and how Robert lead her out.

She slowly made her way to the living room. That's when she saw Robert sitting in a chair, his laptop open in his lap. She realized then, it hadn't been a dream. He finally looked up and said. "Morning babe." He could immediately see the pain in her translucent blue eyes. Katirina simply could not take it anymore and began to break down. "I failed them all Robert." she said weeping. All traces of the Amethyst persona were gone, defeated not by Nyx or Enigma but by the twin blade of shame and guilt. All that was left now was a young woman in pain.

Robert got up to meet her as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Hey, sweetheart. You're only human honey, sometimes I think you forget that." he says, stroking her hair softly trying to comfort her.

"I put my friends in danger and nearly died myself, if you hadn't been there!" she cries.

"But I was." Robert counters. "Katirina, look at me. If Nyx killed Amethyst then so be it, she wasn't strong enough. But you made Amethyst everything she was." Robert says, lifting her chin with his thumb and index finger.

"When you called me from a pay phone on your way back here with that girl, telling me the fight you were about to undertake for her. I knew you loved her. I'm I right?" he ask. "You called her Lee if I remember correctly." He continues with a smile. She looks at him with moist eyes saying,

"She thinks of me as her mother, I can tell."

"And do you want that role honey?" Robert ask. After a moment of thought she nods affirmatively. "Then Amethyst was the wrong person for the job anyway, That girl needs her mother to rescue her." He says with a wink.

Kat smiles with a renewed spirit. Then Robert says, "While you were "Kat napping" he says, not even trying to hide his play on words. "I did a little research on our friends Enigma and Nyx. I think I found a way to make sure Nyx keeps your next fight fair. Come on let's go get Lee and our friends back. I'll explain on the way."

Laleetriea's head throbbed as her eyes slowly opened. She found herself bound to the very same chair occupied by Kat just one day ago. "I see our little Laleetriea is finally waking up." The girl's vision slowly cleared and she was greeted with Enigma's sneering face. "You should not run away from home like that dear." Enigma says in a mocking tone.

"Shut up! you're not my mother! Kat and her friends helped me remember what you did. You killed my mom! You may look like her but you're not! You're not!" Lee says with conviction.

"I think someone is becoming very rebellious. You need to forget all about your new friends, they are a bad influence on you." Enigma says in a parental tone.

"Never!" The young woman exclaims.

"Normally I would have Nyx discipline you but I think I'll handle it myself this time." Enigma says sinisterly. She goes to touch Laleetriea on the side of her face.

"What? What are you doing? Don't touch me!" Laleetriea pleads, squirming in the chair.

Enigma's eyes turn a solid black as she touches the helpless girl's cheek. Laleetriea suddenly feels energy drain from her body. She is now extremely fatigued. "There now, would you like to reconsider." Enigma ask, clearly taunting the lass.

Breathing a little harder now, Laleetriea manages to respond. "I'll never... go back... to you..."

"Oh I see, we're going to be stubborn are we. Nyx will you leave us for a moment?" Enigma ask.

Nyx looks at Enigma almost sternly and says, "Enigma we really should just leave her and move on now." Nyx replies.

"Nonsense. Just leave us a few moments please." Enigma says, looking at Nyx resolutely. "Very well Dineeria." Nyx says, leaving begrudgingly.

With Nyx gone Enigma turns her attention back to Laleetriea. "I've treated you like my own and even spared your miserable life." Enigma says with gritted teeth. She then composes herself. Maybe this will bring you to your senses." She touches the young woman again and a tremendous heat surges through Laleetriea's body. While a heavy sleepiness envelopes her. Her head now heavy, tries drifting in different directions. The poor girl feels like she has the flu times a hundred and can feel her heavy eyes start rolling around, pushing her to sleep.

As Laleetriea's consciousness begins to fade in and out, she can barely feel her head start to bob off the back of the chair.

Bobbi and the twins slowly awaken from their forced slumber, only to find themselves in a bare cell with dreary gray walls but instead of bars this cell has a huge glass window in front. There was no bed, toilet or furniture of any kind. Beyond the glass a long desk with chairs could be seen. It looked like what might be found at a city council meeting.

Sadi was the first to speak. "Oh my head... I feel like I got thrown from a moving train."

"Where are we?" her twin asked.

"I donno it looks like some kinda cell." said Sadi

"Wherever it is, we gotta find a way out." Bobbi says, getting to her feet. As Bobbi and the twins comb the glass looking for a way out. Two familiar faces appear and sit in two of the five seats. Sylvester Bendiss and the man known only as Clark are now looking at them from the other side of the thick glass.

Suddenly Bendiss's mousy voice came in through the corners of the cell. "Hey there Bobbi, you look like you've just woken up." He says in a pathetic attempt to sound cool.

"Bendiss! You perverted creep! Why don't you say that on this side of the glass?!"

Bendiss continues on, "You see honey, that's what I like about you, always full of piss and vinegar. It was fun the first time we met, watching you sip that coffee, figuring you had it all under control. Then watching as your consciousness slowly slipped away. Until your beautiful young body collapsed in my waiting arms. Mmm... Gotta tell you, it was priceless."

Upon hearing this Bobbi begins to pound and kick the glass in anger. The twins soon join in the effort. After amusing themselves for awhile, Clark nods to Bendiss who flips a small switch on the desk. A small hissing sound can be heard from each wall within the cell.

"What's that sound?" ask Cindi.

"It's gas!" exclaims Bobbi. They all three begin to strike the glass with anxious ferocity but after several minutes, they make no progress.

Cindi is the first to start feeling the effects. She staggers suddenly, her head wavering a little. Sadi sees this and moves to support her sister. "Come on Cindi honey, stay up." Sadi says, trying to encourage her. But it does no good, the young belle only gets worse. Her head starts wobbling in a cute sleepy kind of way.

"Soooo tiiiirrred... Caaann' thhhiiiinnnnk..." She mumbles as her eyes begin retreating into her lovely blonde head.

"No Cindi fight it! Keep your hands up sweetie, come on." Sadi says, trying to keep her sister with her.

But then Sadi's own head begins to swim and her strength lessens significantly. Her mind tries to dull but she is fighting it hard. Cindi's head has fallen on to Sadi's shoulder as Sadi tries to keep her own self from passing out. However, eventually she to is forced to succumb to the debilitating gas. She manages to look at her sister through blurred vision and sees that her sister is already out cold. "Noooo Ciiiinnndiii... Wake uuuuup uuuuhhhh..." Sadi slurs, slapping sleepily at her sister.

No longer able to support herself or her sister, Sadi begins to collapse. The twins' bodies fall helplessly into each other, breaking both their falls as they come to rest on the floor. Parts of Cindi and Sadi lay draped over one another in some way, creating a cute and very erotic scene.

"No... guys... you can't pass out..." Bobbi says, her voice dragging and full of drowsiness. Her eyes look glazed as she stumbles over to her friends. She barely finds the strength to bend down and shake the twins. "Sss-sadiii, Ciiindiii, yooou haaave tooo ge uuuuppp..." Somehow though Bobbi is still able to stand back up and stay on her feet.

"Amazing. She is one hell of a fighter." Clark says, looking on.

"Yeah. I know." Bendiss says grinning. "Shut off the gas Clark. I wanna play with her. She'll eventually go out from shear tiredness anyway." As this is done Bendiss makes his way inside the cell. Bobbi tries to move toward the now open door but is easily stopped by Bendiss. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, where you going sweet cakes? Huh?" She simply groans in response.

"Come on. Where's that fighting spirit? There's the door. You can get out if you can get past me." He steps back so that she can play his sleepy game. I very groggy Ms Powers tries to take a swing but Bendiss easily evades it. "Aww such a sleepy girl, you can barely hold those eyes open. You gotta stop falling asleep on me girl."

He continues to taunt and shove the sleepy young woman for several minutes, watching her eyes slide up into her head as she teeters on the brink of unconsciousness.

While she is still awake, Bendiss decides to take it further. He steps closer, letting her take one final swing. Half way through, her body goes limp and she falls into Bendiss with a resigning groan. She is still conscious, though barely.

Under normal conditions Bobbi could easily handle this twig of a man but in her drugged condition she has no ability to resist Bendiss. He roughly pushes her against the cell wall and begins to lick and kiss her neck like it were a piece of candy. He then runs his hand roughly up Bobbi's blue turtle neck sweater, seeking out her breast. He watches her head bob on and off the wall sleepily as he massages her magnificent mounds. Next he forces a wet sloppy kiss on her, one which she has no choice but to except

Finally making his way to her lower portion, he slowly unbuttons her jeans. He begins to gleefully tickle her "sweet spot" with both his tongue and his fingers, after pulling down her silk underwear. She instinctively moves her pelvis and moans with pleasure. Bendiss looks up and sees that Bobbi's eyelids are fluttering and that her eyes have become tiny white slits. "You like that don't you sweet thing. Huh? Does that make you feel good my little drugged puppy?" He says, clearly pleased with himself.

Suddenly a large boom can be heard in another part of the complex. "Ah, I'm sorry to cut this short darling but that's my cue to leave. I'm going to leave you and your friends and family a little pay back before I go though for all the shit you put me through." He produces a syringe and injects it into a helpless Bobbi's neck. Her eyes immediately close and she slides down the wall. "Just a little something Enigma and Nyx helped me cook up. Later babe." He says patting her on the head.

As Bendiss exits the cell, Clark says, "We need to get out of here." "We will but first there is one last thing I have to do." With a burst of motion Bendiss leaps behind Clark, snapping his neck. Then says, While Enigma and Nyx have been busy with everyone else, I have transferred all of their assets to off shore accounts in my name. Whether they when or lose this fight, I'll be one of the most powerful men in the world." He says, grinning sinisterly.

Enigma hears the loud explosion but pays it little attention, surmising that security will deal with whomever or whatever it is. She looks at the completely drained girl sitting in front of her then chimes, "I don't think you'll be able to take another one dear. So why don't you listen to mom and stop this foolishness." The poor girl is a woozy mess but she manages to mumble a response. "You... you'rrrre notma motherrrr mmmmm..." This enrages Enigma. "Stupid human! Very well then, you shall die!"

As she goes to touch Laleetriea, a strange vertigo comes over Enigma, disorienting her. She appears to be in pain. "N-nyx!!" Enigma screams as she drops to the floor. Nyx rushes back into the room. "Dineeria!" She says as she rushes to Enigma's side. For the first time Enigma herself looks helpless. "Not so funny to have your family fucked with. Is it Nyx?" Nyx looks up in shock to see her nemesis standing across the room. "Gotta say though, you must really love your daughter to allow her to pretend like she is in charge and the way she must talk to you, I simply can't imagine."

"What did you do to her." Nyx says with panic and anger in her voice. "Your not the only one who has otherworldly means my dear Nyx. It's quite simple, she will die unless I stop what is effecting her. But you and I have a score to settle, so here's the deal. You and I are going to fight, woman to woman, mother to mother. If you try and send me to dreamland with your voodoo, well adios Dineeria. Without a word Nyx charges her foe with rage filed eyes. She launches a series of precise shots, most are blocked by Kat but a few do rock her.

Kat goes to counter but her arm is caught by Nyx, allowing her to deliver a trio of martial arts kicks to Katirina's ribs. Then she arm flips the stunned woman on to her back. Nyx moves to pounce on her opponent but as she bends down she gets surprised by a shot to the throat. Kat quickly kips-up and tries to sweep Nyx but the villain jumps to avoid it. Another series of strikes are executed by Nyx, causing the Kat to stumble backwards.

Nyx goes to punch again but this time it is caught and her arm is snapped at the elbow. She screams in pain as a flurry of blows send her reeling. Sensing victory, Kat measures her opponent before delivering an explosive side kick to Nyx's jaw that sends her falling to the floor. Carefully inspecting her fallen foe, she realizes that Nyx is out cold, so she injects her with something, then does the same with Enigma who is still writhing on the floor. She goes out almost instantly.

Kat quickly turns her attention to Laleetriea. "Lee. Hey Lee, Can you her me?" The girl murmurs and bristles her brow. "Kaaaat?..." The girl's sleepy eyes barely open. "You'rrrre okayyyyy..." Laleetriea says with a dreamy slur. "You bet I am." She gives the young woman a hug and gives her a moment to clear her head. "Can you walk honey?" Kat ask. "Mmmhhmm." Laleetriea says nodding. "Do you know where they might be keeping Bobbi and the others." "Maybe the observation room." Lee replies. "Can you take me there?" Kat asked. Once again the young woman nods her head yes.

Together Kat and Laleetriea make there way to the observation room. Where they find Bobbi and the twins unconscious. Laleetriea shrieks, "Bobbi!" Kat quickly finds the switch to open the door. "Lee you go check on Cindi and Sadi. I got Bobbi." Katirina is relieved to see that Bobbi is breathing. "Bobbi it's Kat. Open your eyes honey." Kat says, gently shaking her sister. Unable to get a response from Bobbi, Kat sees that Lee has stirred the twins. "Let's get you to a hospital Bobbi." Kat says, scooping her sister up gently.

Together Laleetriea and Kat help their friends to the car waiting outside. Robert is sitting in the drivers seat. "We need to go to the hospital Robert." Kat says. "You got it babe." he responds. "Did you go in and retrieve Nyx and Enigma when I gave you the signal." Kat ask. "Have I ever let you down buttercup? They're resting comfortably in the trunk." he says with a wink.

At the hospital Cindi and Sadi have recovered but they still await word on Bobbi. The doctor eventually calls Kat over. "Mrs Williams, your sister seems to be in some sort of a coma. We've tried everything we know to bring her out but nothing's worked. I'm sorry." "Whatever you do keep her comfortable. I will find a way to help her no matter how long it takes." Kat says, becoming misty eyed. "Of course." the doctor replies. "May I see her." she ask, trying not to break down. "Certainly go right in Mrs Williams." The doctor answers.

Kat walks into her baby sisters hospital room. It takes everything she has to approach Bobbi's bedside. She grasp her sibling's hand and begins speaking to her lovingly. "Sis. It's me, I know you can hear me. If you can you need to wake up. Lee is going to need a big sister to hang out with. I'm going to talk to Robert about giving her our last name. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you Bobbi but I am gonna come by and stay with you everyday until you wake up, I promise." Kat says as the tears start flowing.

After weeping for a few minutes Kat composes herself and says, "I have to get Lee home, but I will be back tomorrow and don't you worry I will find a way to help you. I Love you sis." She kisses Bobbi's forehead and leaves hesitantly.

She finds Lee and ask her if she is ready to go home. Puzzled the young woman ask, "Where's home?" "With me and Robert." Happiness fills Kat as she watches a smile come across Laleetriea's face.

As they both approach the twins Laleetriea ask "Will you guys be around?" looking straight at Cindi. "Oh, sugah we need to be gittn back to our home but We'll come visit often. Right Sadi?"

"You betcha" Sadi says, giving a thumbs up. "Kat you keep us posted on Bobbi, ya hear. Call us the moment she wakes up." Sadi says. "I will. thanks for all you've done guys."

In the cab ride back to Kat's house Laleetriea ask, "Where's Robert?" "He had to take a business trip. He'll be back later tomorrow." Kat says smiling. Laleetriea looks at Kat nervously. "What is it honey?" Kat ask. "Do you think Robert would mind if I called him dad?" "Oh Lee, I don't think he'd mind at all."

"So do you understand general. These two must never be allowed to wake up. They are very dangerous." "I understand Robert They will be kept very secure here in Area 51,"
Old 19-06-13, 15:21
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Very good! I don't know where you find the time to write novel length stories like these. I see we both came up with the same 3 darts in the chest scene. I hadn't read this yet when I wrote Woman Hunter, so I guess we're just on the same page at times!
Old 19-06-13, 22:33

SVerberghe is on a distinguished road

I don't know whether I keep on reading for the knock-out scenes or for the storyline, they're both nice
Old 20-06-13, 02:25
AFF Regular

thanks guys nice to be appreciated writing is hard for me physically. this helps me keep going