All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 20-06-13, 18:24
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default Amethyst Episode 3

Christina Anderson had been hired to find a rare volume that was stolen from her very rich client. She was a stunning beauty with long dark hair, that was thick like hot fudge. She wore a maroon ribbon turtle neck, accompanied by a dark pleather vest. Her eyes were a beautiful baby blue. She had often been told she looked like a young Lynda Carter. She had long lashes that only magnified her drop dead gorgeous eyes. She wore black jeans held up by a black leather belt with a silver square for a buckle. The jeans were tucked into stylish black boots that went a little below her shin.

As Christina walked into the library she believed might contain the book, she saw an older man mid to late fifties, with graying hair, stacking books. He looked like the stereotypical librarian.

"Excuse me." she said.

He turned, smiling cheerfully "Yes. Can I help you?" he ask.

"Hi. I'm looking for a book." She says rattling of the name.

"Ah yes, a rare one indeed." he says admiring her long dazzling earrings, that are exposed when she lightly brushes her hair away from her neck. "My name is Walter." He says, spinning a ring on his finger.

He can't believe the beautiful specimen that stands before him, he hopes that his eyes didn't give away his lustful desires. It has been forever sense "little wally" has been this excited. He was a ex-felon who was only able to get this job because, the owner is a filthy rich black market criminal himself. He had seen many hot girls come and go, and was always been able to fight old habits. Until now... This beauty queen was the devil himself tempting him. He had to have this marvelous girl. He extends for a handshake, which she returns.

As she shakes his hand, she feels a sharp prick in her palm. "Hey What thhhe..." her eyes don't even have time to look shocked before they start sliding up into her pretty head. "Whha wasss? Whayooo Uuuuhhhh..." Her fine body teeters and stumbles for a few seconds then loses all tension and starts to fall into Walter with an extended sleepy groan but he stops her. The jolt makes her rolled up eyes drift back down looking very glazed.

"Whoa there, woozy girl." he teases. He lets her head bob drowsily off his shoulder a few times as he brushes away locks of her dark hair that have fallen across her left cheek. "Whaasss goiiiionnn..." She slurs as he pulls her sedated body close, allowing it to lay helplessly against him.

The creep crudely kisses her already open mouth, "Heyyyy whaauuuummmppphhh..." She garbles through the forced kiss. He just stares at the pretty sleuth and sees that her eyes are rolling around beautifully.

"Let us walk this way honey." he says, trying to get the groggy young woman to pick up her feet. She does somewhat but mostly just stumbles.

Christina realizes through her fog that she is being walked or dragged somewhere. She looks at him with droopy eyelids and slurs, "Wherrrre arrreuhyoooou takiiiiing meee? Mmmmnnnn..." Her eyes keep rolling over into a milky white color then drifting down again. They want so desperately to drift gently into slumber but she is not letting them.

Christina's head bobbles around as Walter sits her sleepy body on a hidden bed in a back room. It drops forward like a rag doll. He uses his index finger to gingerly lift the young woman's chin. He can see she is a drugged, incoherent, piece of putty. "Whew you are really out of it, aren't you sweetie pie." Christina keeps raising her eyebrows, trying to get her eyelids to stay open and acknowledge the person speaking to her, all the while moaning erotically.

He gently lays her back on the bed scanning her acreage from head to toe. He starts his adventure by running his hands through her silky hair and removing her earrings one at a time. Then slides her arms through her vest. Christina's hair falls over his forearm as her body arches, when he carefully lifts her limp body out of the vest, she even gives a cute little snort.

He then removes her turtleneck and finds she isn't wearing a bra! "Mercy me! Such a naughty girl." He says. Walter tries to re fix the young woman's hair after it gets slightly messed up when her sweater was pulled over her head. Soon he begins to talk to an incoherent Christina. "Man I haven't had this much fun since I played with play dough as a child." She murmurs softly to he's words, her head keeps turning left and right groggily, her eyelids are still a flutter. She just will not give up her consciousness.

The perverted librarian kisses her down the length of her torso, and even uses one of her own earrings to tickle her exposed belly button. She tries lifting her head but never makes it very far. He can hear it thump the mattress several times as it plops back down. He moves to her belt, undoes the buckle and slides the belt through each loop of her jeans, then unzips them with experienced artfulness.

He continues unwrapping his present by removing the young ladies boots while she just moans groggily. She can sense that he's near her prize but he is removing her jeans now, in keeping with the trend, she is wearing no underwear of any kind. "Noooo... Stop uuuuhhhh..." Christina moans loudly and begins to try and sit up.

"Oh n, n, n, no honey lay back." He places a clear plastic mask over the groggy detectives face. It is attached to a canister on wheels.

"Noooo mmmmppphhh... mmmmpppphhhh... "She squirms at first then allows her body to be laid back as she sinks back into the semi-conscious void.

"I'd best finish with you dear, could get a customer anytime". He lifts her nude form into a sitting position and begins to stroke her beautiful midnight mane. After a bit of this, he starts to rock her in his arms lovingly.

The wasted girl moans then mutters. "Fffrrrannnk..." Walter wonders who Frank is as he feels Christina fall unconscious in his embrace.

He lays the girl back down carefully, kissing her on the lips, while she dreams. "Until later, my sleeping beauty."

Christina groggily regains her consciousness, It takes a few moments before her eyes quit trying to roll back and send her back to sleep. Her mind slowly comes out of its dreamy state and she becomes aware that her limbs are tied to the head board of an extremely small bed. Christina tugs at her bonds and is surprised to feel them giving. After some effort she is able to free herself. The girl looks down and realizes she is nude. She gasp, gathers herself and collects her clothes that are scattered throughout the room.

While Christina dresses herself, she recalls shaking the old librarians hand, becoming very dizzy and tired and then feeling rough hands all over her. The bright young woman puts two and two together and knows she must escape. She cautiously moves into the library area and sees no one. The front door is just a few precious feet away. I'm home free. she thinks to herself. As the beauty takes a few steps, she suddenly feels an arm wrap around her waist and a wet cloth slapped on her face. She read Nancy drew as a kid so she knew what this sick smelling cloth was going to do to her.

She tried to twist her body free but was not having any success. "Let me gommmppphhh..." Mmmppphhh!!!... Mmmppphhh!!!" Christina screams in anger and defiance. She tries stomping on her assailants feet but they are too quick. Suddenly she felt stubble touch her cheek, it felt like sandpaper. Then a known voice begins to speak.

"Go ahead and struggle hard my dear, It will just tire you out." It was that sicko librarian. This made the young woman fight with even more urgency.

As Christina, thrust her youthful body forward, and bucked it backward trying to knock him off balance, she could see the door clearly but could not make any move towards it. Soon the anesthetic began to effect her. The dizziness came first, causing the door to move and then blur. With determination she fought to re-focus her eyes, she succeeded only to have it return moments later. She keeps willing the vertigo away but with each episode, it just becomes harder for her to do.

Walter could see the girl's eyes starting to glaze over. "It is beginning my sweet, why do you fight so hard? It's a fight you simply cannot win."

"Mmmppphhh! Mmmppphhh!" She is still forcefully protesting through the cloth but the anger is being replaced by fear and desperation. Christina begins to feel separated from the situation, almost as if she is dreaming. Her mind and will are being sedated and she is getting very tired and heavy eyed. She still moves her body but only when she can remember to do so.

Walter can feel his lovely prize weaken, he brushes some of her magnificent hair away from her eyes and watches those baby blues float around in a lake of drowsiness. He loosen's his grip of her waist, allowing her sleepy butt to rub his loins as her body movements become more and more lethargic. "Mmmm... Mmmm..." Christina's protest have melted into sleepy groans. Walter relishes in watching the girl's arms flop around drowsily, it's as if they are trying to jerk Christina's mind from it's slow sedation. The young detective's body repeatedly grinds against him.

Christina's head and body soon start to sag and Walter must tighten his grip to keep her upright. Her eyes roll up and close, finally surrendering to sleep. With the girl now unconscious, he carefully drags her back to the bed with her arms dangling heavily. Walter lays the unconscious woman all spread out on the dingy mattress, he then lifts her shapely legs, removing her boots. Starting from the bottom up this time, after all variety is the spice of life. He says to himself. The perv does the same with her white socks.

He then undoes her belt, sliding her pants off with slow lustful hunger. Almost as if he were pulling the wrapper down on his favorite candy bar. After caressing her legs tenderly, he takes both of Christina's arms and pulls her into a sitting position, her mouth is hanging open as her head flops forward, coming to rest against her chest with a jolt. Amazed that his lovely, didn't even stir, Walter once again takes great pleasure in removing her maroon turtleneck sweater, his mind flashing back to earlier. He wonders what he could do different this time. He caresses her naked body, completely losing himself in desire. Allowing her time to come to.

Slowly regaining some of her senses, she manages to throw him off, and wonders suddenly how she knew how to do that. While he is stunned she bolts for the door. However she trips hitting her head hard against the floor. She can feel her eyes roll back and then it's all a blur. As she slowly loses consciousness she thinks she sees a hazy figure standing between her and Walter. The last thing she hears is two gun shots.

Christina then begins to dream...

"She is sleeping right now. Please take care of my little girl. If I keep her I will do nothing but expose her to constant danger. No child should live through that. I have taken steps, so she should not remember me. Please love her..."

Christina's dream is interrupted and she slowly comes to, to a gentle voice. "Christina... Christina, Are you ok?" She rubs her head and sees her boss Frank Wellington. Then also sees her assaulter's corpse, laying motionless with two bullet wounds in the chest.

"Frank." she says still a little woozy. "I just had the weirdest dream. I dreamed some woman was giving me up as a child. It seemed so real, almost like a memory." She can tell Frank is startled by this and immediately knows he is hiding something. "Frank? What is it?"

Frank searches for words. "Chris, I have something to tell you."

"You mean to tell me my parents are not my parents.

"That is exactly what I'm saying Chris. When you first started working for me there were holes in your background, so I did some checking and well..." Still in shock she says, "Do you have any contact info for my real parents?" her voice trembling slightly. "I have a phone number it's current as far as I can tell. but getting info on your parents was hard, even for me. It's possible they may not wanna be found. I thought about contacting them but decided it wasn't my place."

Already knowing what she is going to ask, Frank hands her his cell phone and says, "You should know that Christina isn't your birth name. Push send only if you really wanna know." Christina takes the phone and nervously presses the send key.

After two rings a woman answers. "Hello." That simple voice brings back a flood of suppressed memories, the poor girl's knees get weak and she nearly faints. "Mom..." Christina finally sputters out. There is a few moments of dead air and then the woman on the other end finally speaks. "Constance... Constance baby, is that you?"
The woman who had been called Christina, now remembered that her name was Constance and had begun having flashes of her other childhood since speaking to her mother a few days ago. She nervously pulled up to the house and then slowly approached the door. Ringing the doorbell she waited with butterflies in her stomach. After a few seconds the door opened. Looking back at her was a tall raven haired beauty who even though she was in her late thirties, early forties, did not look a day over 30 years old.

"Constance, sweetie, it is so good to see you." The woman embraces her and the young woman suddenly feels very at home. But then flashes of two men bursting into her home and knocking her mother to the ground invade Constance's thoughts. She recalls looking on in horror and screaming as the woman she now embraces screams for her to run and hide.

She obeys, running full speed into her bedroom, locking herself in a closet. While there, she hears, thumps, crashes, crying and screaming. The girl simply draws her knees up and shutters. The next thing she remembers is seeing her mother open the closet door looking very disheveled and injured. Constance's mind flashes back to the present as the hug is released. "I want you to come meet your sister." She follows her mother into the kitchen, where a young woman with reddish brown hair sits looking at her as they walk in.

"Constance this is Lee."

"Hi. mom has told me about you." replied Lee. " After shaking hands, Lee continues. "I am so honored to meet the blood daughter of Kat and Robert." After introductions, they all three take seats at the kitchen table. Constance is still trying to process all of this, It's as though her life as Christina never happened, like some manufactured life had been aborted.

"I remember you whispering in my ear one night as I slept and the terrible events the night our home was attacked. Besides that though, I just remember being Christina. What did you do to me all those years ago?" The young woman ask.

"I used subliminal suggestion to put you in a deeper sleep and make you forget your life with us so that I could leave you safe with the people you would know as your parents. Please understand, I did what I did to allow you to live a normal life." Kat says, reaching across the table and taking her lost daughters hand.

"I see." Constance says, "So Lee, you said you were honored to meet a blood daughter of Kat and Robert. Does this mean you're adopted?" Constance asks.

"Yes." Lee answers.

Kat then says, "That my darling is a long story. I shall tell you the whole thing. You should know that your aunt Bobbi paid a bigger price than any of us in this ordeal."

Kat tells Constance the whole episode with Bendiss, Nix and Enigma, how she came to meet Lee and the coma that her beloved sister Bobbi was put into at the hands of their enemies. "I go see her everyday, talking to her and hoping that she can hear me. Promising her I will find a way to wake her up." Kat says, tearing up.

She slowly wipes her eyes as Constance says, "I wanna help you, whatever it takes."

"Are you sure?" Kat ask "Once you get in this life it's almost impossible to get out."

"I'm sure. Before this I was spying on spouses and retrieving stolen merchandise for rich people. I wanna do some real good in the world."

"Ok but you should tell your foster parents what you've decided. You owe them that. Come to think of it, so do I."

After a face to face meeting with Constance's former parents, Kat and Constance return, with both the Anderson's best wishes. "Well I've got this idea, Kat says, as they each take seats in the living room. A way to find Bendiss, give some lost people a second chance and maybe help innocent people with things the police can or will not. But first we need to train you two to work together."

Nine months pass...

You two have come along way since your first day of training but you still have no field experience. It's time we changed that. You remember the concept we discussed about recruiting people from bad situations and giving them a chance to start over?" Kat asked.

"Yes, as I understand it we will "pluck" them from their circumstances and give them the option of a new life and purpose." Lee says.

"Yes and if they decline the option we will put them back, with amnesia of course." Constance says.

"That's right. Well I believe we have found our first two candidates." Kat says

She slides a picture across the table of a gorgeous brunette with dark eyes and a body to die for. "This is Melissa Pierce, exotic dancer, prostitute and drug addict. Before falling into the abyss she currently resides in, she was an graduate student at MIT, majoring in chemistry. She was also an Olympic caliber gymnast. She currently works nights at a night club called the Popped Cherry. The owner of the place is a scum bag named Dirk Robertson, who is also her pimp."

"What a shame." Constance says, picking up the picture.

"I know. She is such a pretty girl and evidently smart to." says Lee.

Kat continues. "Our second is Tina Taylor, a former MMA fighter who was kicked out for excessive brutality. Since permanently injuring an opponent she has been in and out of jail on petty crimes. She is an alcoholic and by all accounts, is totally consumed with guilt over what she did. So I believe she is reachable." she says, producing a second photo. Tina is blonde, her hair spills all the way down to her round tight ass. The girl's eyes are brown and she is stoutly built but still maintains a sexy figure. "I'll get Melissa, you two go after Tina. She lives in a real shit hole of an apartment so watch out for roaches and/or rats." Kat says with disgust.

Kat walks into the Popped Cherry fifteen minutes before closing to minimize contact with other patrons. She sees Dirk sitting in a booth. Looking as sexy as possible she walks over to him. "Are you Dirk?" she asked.

"I am, what's it to you?" he barks.

"I'm looking for a private viewing of a marvelous missy pole dance." she says.

Dirk sneers. "That's not an option." he say's.

"Really?" Kat replies, whipping out a stack of cash. "I have a hundred grand here that says differently."

Dirk's eyes widen. "I'll go get her. A private session it is. Hell for that kinda money you can beat the bitch." He chimes, snatching up the money hungrily.

A few minutes later Melissa, comes out. "She's all yours, enjoy the show." Dirk says, stepping into his back office. Melissa is wearing sexy lingerie with a see through robe made of flowing silk like material. Kat motions her over from her seat.

"May I pinch your ass honey before you start the show?" Kat says in a lustful voice."

"Oooh kinky one huh? go ahead don't hurt me to bad though." Melissa says with a sarcastic wink. She then turns her rear towards Kat, giving it a flirtatious shake.

She bites her lip hard feeling a quick pinch on her derriere. Melissa secretly loved a little pain during sexual encounters and could feel herself getting hot with desire. After lingering there for a moment, she slowly walks on to the stage and begins her performance. She does her thing on the pole but after two or three spins on the pole, dizziness hits her like a sledge hammer. It jars her severely but she tries to keep with her routine.

Kat watches the girl stumble as she tries to do her dance, she must wait a little while though before trying to approach the soon to be sleeping stripper. Melissa tries to remove her bottoms but her head is spinning out of control, After many tries however she does manage to slide her panties down her beautiful legs. The young woman looks real unsteady though, picking her feet up awkwardly out of the undergarments. Melissa loses her balance and tries to steady herself. She is suddenly very weak and has become extraordinarily drowsy. She doesn't know why this is happening but knows she must keep going. She mustn't upset this client or Dirk will have her ass.

She tries to undo her bra next but her hand keeps slipping off the clasp. Also, the young woman's youthful body is starting to sway greatly, as though she were a tree moving with the gentle breeze.

Yet a little more time passes and Melissa is more confused than ever and is quite sleepy now. As her senses continue to leave her, she loses time and cognitive ability. She now believes that she has already undone her bra and tries to slip off the robe but just as she attempts to slide it down off her shoulders, her dark eyes roll back druggingly and her head lolls lazily trying to send the poor girl nighty night.

Because of this, Melissa's arms go limp and fall to her side uselessly. The see through robe hangs on her for a moment, as she groans then falls to the floor on it's on.The beautiful stripper fights hard against sleep, jerking cutely. Eventually she stumbles and falls forward against the pole. "Uuuuhhh... wasss hhhaaappp mmm..." The young woman's form is now draped helplessly against the metal pole as she continues to mumble incoherently. Kat can see that it is time now. She walks up and gently pull's a semi-conscious Melissa away from her prop. "Whaa?... Whaaashooo?..."

"Shhh shhh shhh, easy girl. You're just gonna sleep for awhile... Come on, let's go sweetheart " Kat coos.

"Mmmmm... You'rrrre prrretty... Kissss meeeee..." The girl says dreamily, trying to bring her lips up to a shocked Kat. "No no no. Just go to sleep Melissa. Come on, quit fighting it." Kat says, turning away from the woozy girl. She stands there and watches Melissa's eyes drift around for a few moments, waiting to see if she'll finally goes out. However Melissa stubbornly holds on, rolling her head sleepily, trying to control it.. Tired of waiting, Kat hoist the strippers into a cradle carry. At that exact moment Melissa loses her battle and becomes like lead as she falls completely unconscious.

Lee and Constance have made their way outside Tina's Apartment building. "Ok Lee. How we gonna do this?" Constance ask.

"Don't worry I got a plan." Lee responds with wily smile. Lee pulls out her cell phone with a wink. Hello? Hi this one of your tenets. Something is wrong with my hot water. Could you call someone to check it out? Thanks. Now all we have to do is wait."

Fifteen minutes later a heating and repair van pulls up in front of the building. As luck would have it, two females get out. "That's our cue. Let's go." Lee says, Constance looks at Lee puzzled but goes along with it. They both exit their vehicle Lee walks up behind the unsuspecting women giving them both a quick chop to the neck, Causing them to give a sexy moan. "Sorry Ladies." Lee says as she drags their unconscious forms out of sight. "Come on help me take their uniforms." Lee says. They quickly switch clothes then head inside.

Because of the building schematics, Lee knows exactly where the water lines are. She finds the ones that lead to Tina's apartment and when they arrive to where they are she carefully adds a chemical to the inside of the line.

"There. Now we just have to hope our friend Tina takes a shower sometime soon. Let's go to her apartment and wait. X-ray scanners show she isn't home currently.

At Tina's apartment. Lee tries the door, it opens. "She really should learn to lock her door, someone could walk right in." Lee says, chuckling. When inside they each find hiding places and begin the waiting game. Their wait it turns out is short.

About ten minutes later, Tina comes into her apartment and throws a bottle of Jack Daniels on the bed, saying, "I'll enjoy you after I've had a shower." From her hiding place, Lee thinks to herself, Man this is working out better than I could have hoped. Tina takes off her raggedy blue jeans, steel toed boots, and grungy sleeveless shirt. She then turns on the water and the shower head begins to spray.

The beauty then steps in the shower and wets herself down, letting the water darken her platinum locks as it saturates them. After a few moments Tina finds her muscles relaxing, it feels good to her actually. But as time goes on, the relaxation becomes something more. Tina's head gradually gets heavier and her eyes begin trying to cross and slide upwards into her lovely head. She stumbles backward, nearly collapsing. The dazed and bull-headed girl tries to fight off the sudden sleepiness by shaking her head. "Whaathefuuuck?" She slurs, bracing herself against the shower wall.

Poor Tina is unable to keep her head clear for very long. After only a second her eyes go sleepy again and she begins to sway and rock back like a marionette. Seeing this Lee knows it's time to move. "Constance, grab Tina some clothes." Lee says making her way toward the bathroom.

"Wait. Lee where are you?" Constance tries to ask. Lee ignores her and starts stripping off her own clothes. Completely nude, Lee steps into the shower with a very drugged and incoherent Tina.

"Hey there tough girl, you a little sleepy?" Tina barely feels Lee nuzzle up and wrap her arms around her wet waist.

"Whoooo arrrre yooou?..." a groggy Tina says in a syrupy slur.

"Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you." Lee says, beginning to suck and kiss the helpless girl's neck. "I've never given anybody a sleepy hickey before." she giggles. Lee goes on to take further liberties, gently fondling Tina's fine breast, making the drowsy woman moan instinctively.

"Waaash thhe?... geshhh offff meee..." Tina feebly tries to get away as she is dragged into the bedroom. Lee is becoming hot and bothered, feeling the woman's head bob off her own cleavage again and again.

She gently lays the groggy Tina on the bed. Prompting Constance to ask, "What the hell you doing Lee? You're damn near molesting her?"

"I won't tell mom if you don't. Now help me dress her." Constance rolls her eyes and assist her sister. They pull Tina up to a sitting position and meticulously put a white bra and dark blue silk shirt on the girl while her head flops and lolls around. Lee then enjoys putting a pair of matching panties on her plaything. The two girls finish putting a pair of black shorts on Tina as well as her boots. "There all dressed. Now up we go. You sexy drunk you."

"Wherrrre... Wherrrre weeee?..." The sedated Tina tries to slur out a question.

"Shhh... hush... Just lay your tired head on my shoulder there miss MMA fighter." Lee says pushing Tina's head onto her shoulder as they lead the defenseless girl out.

In another part of the city...

Sydney Livingston was 36 years of age, she'd come a long way in 16 years. From the mail room of a pharmaceutical company, all the way to starting her own from the ground up. She was considered a genius in the business world for accomplishing this in such a short amount of time.

She was a tall redhead with rare honey colored eyes, full "Angelina" lips. She was built like a super model, Her figure resembled Cindy Crawford in her younger years. Sydney could be very feminine when she wanted but also could channel her inner Leona Helmsly when it was needed. It was this quality that allowed her to turn her little company into the multi-national conglomerate it was today.

She had a heart of gold but could be absolutely ruthless to her greedy corporate competitors. For Sydney was one of those rare people that believed in helping people above excessive profit. Her company was known for developing cutting edge reliable drugs and selling them cheap, by doing things this way, she really put the squeeze on her more heartless rivals in the field and thus earned herself many, many enemies.

Today she was sitting in her office that was bigger than some apartments. She was dressed in a dark gray suit jacket with matching Armani slacks. A light blue silk blouse, left some mystery as to what lie underneath. A beautiful diamond and gold chain hugged her neck. She had on black high heels, that if used as a weapon, could probably kill someone.

It was late in the day, so she was took out her hair clip, letting her scarlet mane spill past her shoulders. Putting papers into a briefcase, she prepared to head out for the day. When Sydney came down to the lobby to exit the building, her 4 man security entourage immediately flanked her. "Good evening Ms. Livingston."

"Evening Jeff." she replied.

Jeff was head of security for Celeste Enterprises, the company for which Sydney founded. He had been with her for the past five, years and was very loyal.

They all started to make the long trek to the parking area. When suddenly two dark colored SUV'S screamed up the street, coming along beside them post haste. 7 figures dressed in all black jumped out and dropped 3 members of her security with precise and deadly shots. Sydney screamed, as Jeff also took a bullet to the chest, Mortally wounded, he fired a shot that woefully missed. One of the gunman seemed to relish in measuring Jeff for the kill shot.

In a second Jeff's life had ended unceremoniously "No! Jeff!" Sydney screamed in horror and anguish. Just then, an arm wrapped around her waste, while a gloved hand placed a wet cloth over her mouth and nose. The pungent fumes were overwhelming to the woman's senses. She struggled vigorously but the hold seemed unbreakable. She managed to grip her cell but then felt her wrist being crushed in vice like fingers, forcing her to drop it.

Soon dizziness took over, as well as disorientation, Sydney's body was relaxing, her mind being forcefully sedated, what had once seemed so real, was now becoming unreal. Reality slowed, sounds distorted. Sydney was becoming tired... so tired.

The black clad figure was watching their target surrender, eyes rolling back repeatedly, trying to resist, not wanting to succumb to sleep. Her arms slipped heavily to her sides, as her protest degraded into drowsy moans. The woman's whole body was turning to jelly. The assailant was glad to see that the sexy executive was well on her way to a drug induced sleep.

In Sydney's mind, sleep was king, nothing else mattered at all, she just hoped that whoever was holding her up, continued to do so, as her eyelids fluttered to a submissive close.

"She's out! Let's get her in the vehicle!" The figure that was propping up Sydney's limp, sleeping form, was now barking orders. "You four, get those bodies well hidden, they must not be found till morning. You, get her cell phone. Come on sleeping beauty, let's get you to your next appointment, someone would like to see you." the figure says, twiddling with Sydney's deep amber tresses.

With that, Sydney was hoisted into a cradle carry and placed in the lead SUV, looking as peaceful as ever. The whole process took about a minute and a half to two minutes, a little long for her kidnapper's taste, as they pulled off their mask to reveal a handsome male's face.

Some time later, that same man along with another, are leading a conscious but very, very groggy Sydney to a plush leather chair, in an office similar to hers. Her head is lolling around, bouncing off both men's shoulders at times, After being placed in the chair, she tries lifting her head, mumbling sleepily. "Mmmmnnnn... Www-whasss goiiing onnn... W-wherrre... wherrre..." the poor girl is unable to get her thought out, before she starts to fall asleep again.

"Leave us." thunders a voice. It comes from a well built man, with salt and pepper hair and goatee. He looks to be in his mid to late 50's He is wearing a light blue suit, with white collared shirt and black stripped tie. His dark colored loafers are so shining, you could see your reflection. A large ornate ring is on his right hand, which is holding a glass of scotch.

This was Frank Sloan, Chairman and CEO of New Wonder Pharmaceutical. one of Celeste Enterprises, chief rivals. Where Sydney had morals, this guy had none.

The two mean exit without saying a word, leaving Sydney alone, moaning helplessly with her "appointment." "Well well I must say, this is a much more civil meeting than our last one Ms. Livingston." He says, grabbing her chin to bring her back to and steady her floppy head. "You are quite beautiful with your hair down." he says, to the semi-conscious executive.

As he says this, Sydney begins to pass out again, her head turning heavy in his hand. "Oh, stay with me, I want you to see something, while you're too out of it to fully understand what it is." He says, manipulating her head a little roughly to keep her in groggy semi-sleep.

"Mmmmm soooo tirrred..." she murmurs.

"I know, an unfortunate effect of the chloro I'm afraid, it tends to linger." he says, seeming almost amused.

He then walks over to his desk and produces a file, then holds it up in front of a still sleepy Sydney. "This my dear is a stock purchase report, as you can see or maybe you can't right now. I'm quietly buying stock of your company, in what you well know is referred to as a creeping tender offer. With you missing your stocks will plummet, making for a cheap transaction. Besides, I want you here with me, as I slowly take your precious company away from you.

Somewhere in Sydney's mind she understands what was said and tries to object, becoming slightly combative. "Nnnooooo... I wo le yoooou... Yoooou... cannn't..."

"Looks like we need to get you calm and compliant again sweetheart." He says, producing a small rag from his suit pocket. He easily gets past her feeble defense and places the cloth over Sydney's nose and mouth.

"Nnnooommmppphhh... nnnooommmppphhh..." Already drugged, Sydney loses what little fight she had, very quickly, her eyes roll up into their sleep position and her head falls back against the chair but she is not quite out, as the cloth is pulled away to the sound of her drowsy groans. "There, much better." He says, stroking Sydney's beautiful locks of lava colored hair.

Now, let's get these pesky business clothes off. I want you to relax while you are here." The man says, chuckling to himself. Frank methodically removes, the executive's suit jacket and blouse, slowly undoing each button, to reveal a white bra with tiny jewelry stones embedded inside.

Sydney groans loudly as he pulls her limp form up to a standing position, the whiteness of her eyes, let's him know, she will in no way remember any of this. After running his hands across Sydney's warm skin, touching every part of her and even rag dolling her for awhile, Frank does a final sleepy dance around the room, just to watch her head loll.

This makes the girl moan sleepily, seemingly agitated. So he stops and begins running his fingers through her soft hair, to try and soothe her. Eventually though, Frank sits her back down and finishes undressing the drowsy beauty, all the way down to her panties, they are of the same color and design as her bra earlier.

With it getting late, Frank realizes, he must cut his fun short. But there is one more thing he wants to make happen before he retires to his personal executive suite. He calmly walks over to his desk again, this time producing a makeshift dust mask, he then ties the sedated Sydney to the chair with rope.

Making sure he gets the exact scenario he wants, Frank sits in his fancy leather desk chair and waits for Sydney to come out of it. Calmly sipping scotch until she is fully alert. Now clear minded Sydney is shocked to find, herself in this humiliating position. Then she sees, Frank Sloan. There is shear disbelief at first but then her mind flashes back to the attack on her earlier and the death of her friend Jeff, making horror sweep over her face. "You murder! You killed four people and kidnapped me, over what?! Jealousy?!" she says, finally.

"Oh please." Frank quips, "Nothing I do is about jealousy, it's about business." He says, getting up from his chair and sitting on the edge of his desk. "You see your kind hurt my business, with your "fair" practices and your "heart."" he says, deliberately changing his voice on fair and heart, before continuing. "Dwindling my supply of cash cow consumers. Make no mistake, I will crush your company beneath my heel! I tried to buy you out time and time again, teach you how things should work but you refused to conform.

Well now I'm executing a hostile takeover of your do good company Sydney!" Frank says, almost yelling and becoming red faced.

Sydney was a little afraid now, this guy was psychotic. "And I'm going to have one more thing to... You, Sydney." he says, a strange calm coming over him suddenly. She knew what he meant and said.

"There's no way I'm letting you touch me!" she asserts.

"Oh yes you will sweetheart." Frank says, retrieving the chloro mask with that same eerie calm.

"What is that? What are you doing? Stop! No!" Sydney is now terrified, She whips her head, as the apparatus is placed over her face.

"Let's see how long you can last Sydney. Keep in mind though, once you are out, then you are all mine. So be sure and fight it real hard." The crazy tycoon says, with a demented twinkle in his eye. Sydney recognized the smell from earlier. She had to hold out, someone would find her, if she could just hold on. Frank begins to taunt her and even holds the share report in front of her while she pulls against her bonds in anger.

It's fun to watch this, he thinks to himself. It is even more fun when her eyes glaze over and start trying to roll back into her head over and over. "Ooooh... Looks like someone's getting woozy." Sydney, briefly snaps out of her doze, Motivated by the sound of Frank's words.

Over time though, it only gets worse. Sydney's eyelids have gotten quite heavy and have nearly closed, she repeatedly elevates her eyebrows trying to make them stay open but her drowsiness is so strong. She can feel her eyes retreating upward trying to bring about sleep but she knows she must fight them. It gets to the point where she begins to doze without realizing. Falling... slowly falling...

Frank sees Sydney fading and says, "You're about to go hun, better fight harder." Frank's words do get her to groan and raise her brow instinctively but that is all. Eventually the chloroform does put his pretty rival
out, completely dead to the world. "Sleep pretty Sydney." he says, petting her head.

"When I'm done having my fun, you'll be tossed back out into the world exposed, as a closet crack addict, totally disgraced, with nowhere to go." Frank says gleefully, chugging down his last bit of scotch.

End of part 1
Old 21-06-13, 06:36
AFF Buddy

BC999 is on a distinguished road

brilliant!
Old 21-06-13, 09:09
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I know I have said this before, But you guys should put all your storties together and make a book. Then you can sell it to other members to read. I think it would go down like a storm.
Only an idea. As I love reading these.
Old 21-06-13, 10:30
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Nice idea! I agree!
Old 23-06-13, 00:25
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Loved the ending with the dust mask!
Old 25-06-13, 14:22
AFF Regular

Authors note: This story contains the story The Return as part of its content, i'm fixing to delete it as well as the duplicate stories on the board. So if you have read The Return feel free to scroll down lol

Part 2

Weeks after events in part 1...

Stacy stepped out of the back door of the club, the rain was pouring and lightning lit up the sky this night, like heavenly paparazzi. On the way to her car Stacy bumps into a stranger, "Oh I'm sorry Ms." The stranger said. Stacy was about to rip into this idiot, when she suddenly felt herself captivated the stranger.

"You should... should wwatch wherre yourrr goiiing..." She says, her speech suddenly syrup.

"I'm sorry dear, the rain is just coming down so hard. I didn't see you. Say you look a little tipsy there, Are you drunk?" the stranger ask. Stacy was suddenly so tired, what was happening to her? She tried to answer,

"Nnooo... I havven had a siiingle..."

Suddenly the dame's legs crumpled beneath her and she fell helplessly against the stranger. She tried to peer at the stranger through drowsy eyes. She thought she saw a female but her vision was so blurred. "Come on lets go someplace more private sweetie." Stacy felt herself being lead, as her feet stumbled and dragged. She then felt her red shirt being unbuttoned then taken gently from her shoulders and finally completely off.

She felt the rain pepper her skin, it seemed warm. She could barely summon the energy to ask, "What'rrre yoooou... dooooiiiing..." The girl swayed sleepily as she spoke, her head wanting to loll.

The rain by now had drenched Stacy's strawberry blonde hair, turning it a deep brown. She never got a response from the gentle stranger and instead, felt her green sports bra come off. Then the daisy dukes she had on were being undone. She could feel the rain sliding down her bare breast. All at once the stranger spoke, the voice making her dreamy and carefree. "Do you ever pleasure yourself honey?" the voice asked.

"Sssometiimesss..." Stacy replied slurredly.

The stranger took the young woman's hand for a moment, then said. "Why don't you try it now hun? You'll feel really good if you do." The stranger began to stroke Stacy's face, as the girl drowsily slid her hand down her own shorts and began to pleasure herself. Stacy moaned, lost in a sleepy dream of ecstasy, her head kept bobbing trying to fall asleep, while her eyes were rolling trying to do the same. She had no idea that she was standing completely topless in the deluge.

All of a sudden, Stacy suddenly felt as if she were floating, she started to feel rain run down her feet and then over her busy hand. She sleepily wondered who was undressing her and began to moan in slight objection.The voice suddenly spoke once more. "It's alright, I'm taking the rest of your clothes off so you will be more comfortable." The words reassure Stacy, while she faintly registers her shoes and shorts sliding off her body. "Very good, now just relax yourself further in this nice sedating shower... Relax..." The stranger cooed.

This made sure that Stacy would not realize that she was floating a couple off feet of the ground, still in a standing position. Once she was completely naked the stranger brought her down, putting an arm around her. The girl absolutely melts, her upper half the only thing being supported.

Stacy, arching in the strangers grip, gazes with rolling eyes and, hears the voice say, "I'm going to kiss you now, don't be frightened." With that, the stranger pulls Stacy's warm, limp and nude body in close, engulfing her into a deep kiss. The shear tenderness of the kiss, nearly finishes off Stacy's consciousness but she holds on somehow, participating in the kiss as best she can, in her very sleepy condition.

Then slowly the kiss ends and the nice stranger speaks softly again. "Stacy, I want you to curl up right where you are and go off to sleep. Can you do that for me? We will kiss again when you wake." Stacy eagerly obey's and does just that, slumping to the ground. Like a magician, The stranger draws some kind of white energy from the fallen girl and then turns her exotic eyes toward the stormy sky, saying, "Once... you took everything from me... Now I shall do the same to you Katirina... I Nyx will show you no mercy..."

Some time later, In a bar somewhere in Georgia...

Cindi and Sadi Remington, sat in their favorite bar, it had been about 3 years since they had helped their dear friend Katirina powers, A.K.A Amethyst, rescue her sister and an orphaned teen from what can only be described as supernatural beings. Sadi was wearing a black blouse with matching leather vest, jeans, a belt with a large silver belt buckle and her trademark white snake skin boots. Her blonde hair flowed like liquid gold to the middle of her back.

Cindi was wearing a white halter top, a belt identical to that of her sisters, a pair of daisy dukes, brown cowboy boots and her white Stetson hat. They had befriended the owner of this establishment and it was just the three of them inside, since it was near closing time. The owners name was Jackie, she was wearing a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. Her hair was short and reddish brown.

"Hey Sadi?," Jackie says, "Howa bout a game of darts before I lock up?"

"Sure but I will just kick your behind." Sadi shoots back with a playful smile. Meanwhile Cindi heads for the ladies room.

"Yeah, yeah, you just get ready missy. I gotta take care of something first, then it's on." Jackie says, turning the jukebox on and cranking it up, before heading to the back. She makes her way back toward the washrooms, all the while soaking a cloth with a clear liquid. Jackie quietly opens the door to the women's room and hears Cindi still in the stall. She takes a position to the side of it, cloth in hand.

When Cindi steps out of the stall, Jackie jumps her, slapping the saturated cloth over the blonde's mouth. Cindi immediately starts to struggle but Jackie is prepared. She keeps the spunky cowgirl pretty well pinned, not allowing her to gain any real leverage. The feisty Georgian struggles ferociously but after several seconds, she begins to weaken, as the energy is zapped from her. She is a real fighter but soon becomes unbearably sleepy.

Cindi registers her arms losing their grip on her attackers wrist and arm, seconds later they fall uselessly to her side. The girl tries to hang on, flopping her arms on occasion, as her pretty eyes roll up in submission.

Jackie is guilt ridden over what she is being forced to do, she can feel her friend going limp and losing consciousness. "I'm so sorry Cind... God forgive me..." The last thing Jackie can make out from Cindi, is her sister's name. With Cindi now unconscious, Jackie must move to her other target, An unsuspecting Sadi. She lays Cindi on the floor and hesitantly leaves the room.

Sadi, is practicing when Jackie re-enters. The music is still blaring from the jukebox and Sadi hasn't noticed her friends return. So Jackie reaches underneath the bar and pulls out a tranq pistol that was provided to her. A million things go through Jackie's mind, as she takes aim at an oblivious Sadi. She pulls the trigger before she can lose her nerve.

The small dart slams into Sadi's right butt cheek, causing her to produce a sudden "ouch!" Sadi reaches back and plucks the projectile out. "Hey. This looks like a... a trrranq darrr..." A train like sleepiness slams her, causing her to stumble and nearly pass out where she stands. Her eyes start to roll back but she fights to maintain her consciousnes and is able to finally turn around. Though her legs are noodle like.

Sadi is looking through blurry vision and sees a hazy Jackie holding a gun. "Ja-Jackie?... Wha-whadderyooou doooing?..."

"I'm sorry Sadi, they threaten to hurt my son." Jackie begged, nearly weeping. The drugs hold was tightening, it was getting hard for Sadi to hold her eyes open, all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Whh-whhoooo?..." Sadi garbled, bumbling into a nearby table. Sadi's hair had really fallen into her face, since her head had been tilting drowsily and trying to loll. However she no longer has the energy to brush it away. Despite being only semi-conscious at this point, Sadi wills herself to keep moving towards a very remorseful Jackie.

Suddenly a figure walks into the bar and brushes Jackie aside. "It was me Sadi and though you are fighting the sedative very valiantly, you will pass out sweetie. But I promise to take care of you and your sister." Sadi vaguely recognized the taunting voice.

"Nnnyx... Yyooou shhtay away ffrrrom mmmy sssiiisssterr..." At this point Sadi is barely functioning, She cannot take a single step without lolling her head and rolling her eyes. Her arms hang like lead wind chimes, going as her body goes. The helpless beauties lights are about to go out, but she refuses to believe it, slurring, "Iwilll ssstop you..." The poor girl's head is lolling back even as she says this. A sly but demented smile crosses Nyx's face, as she watches Sadi more or less drag herself toward her.

"Oh brave, brave but foolish girl, you will be stopping no one. Discard your misplaced stubbornness and just go to sleep."

"Nnnooooo..." Sadi moans, getting close enough to slap an arm against a giddy Nyx. Her other arm drapes over the villain's shoulder, falling well short of Sadi's intent. Having no functionality at all, the girl's eyes roll over white and she collapses completely and totally against Nyx. Having absolutely no idea the fate that would await her. Nyx then lays the sleeping Sadi on the bar floor then turns her attention to a frozen and terrified Jackie.

"I did what you wanted. Please let me go home to my son." she pleads. A sympathetic look comes over Nyx's face.

"You've done well. So well in fact that I will take you to him myself." the she demon says, in her ice cold Russian accent. Then with cat like grace, a throat strike lands, leaving Jackie gasping for air. She lets the poor woman linger and then, "Enjoy your eternal reunion love..." She says, snapping Jackie's neck and her life. "Time to collect you and your sister." She says to a sleeping Sadi. "I have a concert to attend."

"I'm so glad Mom let us take some time off from training to attend this concert," Constance said to the others. Constance had become extremely close to her adopted sister Lee, like two peas in a pod really. Tina Taylor and Melissa Pierce had come to respect both girls and their family, after being plucked from the downward spiral their lives had taken.

"Yeah but you guys wouldn't even be here if I hadn't got you three interested in Heavy metal." Tina boasted.

"True" Melissa responded. The four girls took their seats. In just a few moments, the announcer came out to introduce the first band, they were known as dreamscape. All the band members were rather non-de script, except for the lead singer, who was female. She had black hair with fine white tips, her eyes were brown. She wore what looked to be medieval style clothing, with a hooded cloak. They were all a matching smoke gray. She introduced herself as Serene. Curiously, all other members of the band had a zombie like expression. "Look guys, half the band looks baked." Melissa pointed out.

"Yeah I hope they can still play." remarked Lee The band began to play a cover of Within Temptation's "Where Is The End." The singer's voice had a quality that seemed to slowly draw you in. After a few moments, Lee found herself getting queasy and faint but tried to ignore it. But that faintness quickly evolved into full blown drowsiness, as her eyes started to roll and her lids drooped. Something familiar about her... Lee thought dreamily. As Lee became more sleepy, she felt her cares melting away but then something happened.

The vocalist's eyes changed color to an exotic pink color. Flags tried to trip in Lee's mind. One finally did causing her to slur, "Nnnyx..." She managed to turn and look at the rest of her companions. Melissa's head was slumped, her brownie colored hair hanging like thick foliage. She appeared to be unconscious. Tina's head was flopped completely back, her eyelids where fluttering, as though they were wings of a monarch butterfly. Constance's eyes were rolling slowly, she was fighting her sudden affliction the hardest. Her head bobbed and rolled, causing her long raven locks to overtake parts of her face.

"Guys... wake uuup... we, we haaaveto go... Nasafe hherrrre..." Lee mumbled. Constance was the only one able to give a response.

"Tirrred... juuuusss... tirrred..." she mumbled.

"Come onnnn Connnnstance... Yooou'vvve ga toooo hhhel..." I cannn't hhhold onnn... Con..." Lee says, pawing helplessly at the drowsy Constance beside her. The last thing Lee registered was being lifted over a shoulder...

Kat sat in her sister Bobbi's hospital room, clutching her I.V clad hand like she had every day since her sister had been stricken with the effects of Bendiss's vile concoction. She had been administering a substance she hoped was a cure, for the past 3 years. She sat day dreaming when suddenly, she felt the impossible. Her sisters hand had moved! Kat bolted up, she dare not hope. But then Bobbi began to moan and slowly opened her eyes.

"Mmmmuuuuhhhh... Kat..." Bobbi's hazy vision slowly cleared, as she spoke.

"Yes! it's me sis. I'm right here." Kat couldn't stop the water works from flowing. "You came back." She gushed."

"Yeah and it's a good thing to. You look like shit." Bobbi kidded, her voice still faintly slurred.

Over the next few minutes a flurry of doctors had come in to examine Bobbi. After things calmed down Kat said, "I'm running home to freshen up. I can't let you upstage me in looks." Bobbi stuck her tongue out at her, as Kat exited.

15 minutes later, Bobbi had drifted back off to sleep but was stirred by a nurse entering her room. She didn't think anything of it when the nurse filled her I.V. But then her head quickly began to spin and she suddenly felt ridiculously sleepy. Poor Bobbi couldn't stop her eyes from rolling. Whatever she was given was hitting her hard and fast. "Hhhey... whatttwassss innnthaa..." She was forced into slumber before she could finish her question.

Bobbi's chest moved up and down slowly, until a second I.V drug made it stop. Sending the heart monitor into one constant sound of finality.

20 minutes after leaving Bobbi's room Katirina was trying to reach Robert and tell him the glorious news but could only get his voicemail. "Hi babe, it's Kat, I have wonderful news, Bobbi woke up!" She couldn't contain her jubilation. "Call me soon. I Love you." With those words, she ended the message, then exited her car and proceeded back through the hospital entrance. On the way to Bobbi's room, she was stopped by a grim faced nurse.

"Mrs. Williams?"

"Yes."

"There has been an incident." the nurse said uneasily.

Kat could read it on the nurse's face something was terribly wrong. "Whata you mean? What's wrong with Bobbi?" she ask, when the woman visibly searched for words, true dread washed over Kat. She easily pushed past the short woman in front of her and sprinted towards her sister's room. When she reached it, she found a lifeless Bobbi with a sheet over her. "No. No. No! No!... Bobbi!!!"

Kat's wail was one of pure agony and despair. She yanked back the sheet and began doing CPR on her beloved sibling. She did it until her arms burned like fire. Then she did it some more. "Come on Bobbi, don't you die on me! Dammit don't you die!!!" Tears fell like rain on Bobbi's skin. When several minutes pass and Bobbi doesn't move, reality finally sets in. Kat's knees collapse, she yanks Bobbi up in an embrace, her body is still warm. Kat begins sobbing and screaming. She must've blacked out because doesn't remember the drive back to her house.

She walks to her front door and sees a note on it. that reads:

How does it feel to have those you love taken away, just as they are given back to you. I have your two daughters and your throw always, as well as two old friends. You can find me here. I'll be waiting..."

Nyx.

I'll be waiting... I'll be waiting... Those words kept ringing in Kat's mental ears, as she drove to have a showdown with the succubus called Nyx. She didn't know how the bitch had escaped area 51 but Kat swore to herself that Nyx would not live to escape again. For her sister, for her family and for humanity in general, she swore it. She arrived at the designated location. It was a deserted area in the country with fields all around. It did have one building made of concrete, that had two broken windows in front and though she couldn't see for sure, she knew it probably had a leaky roof to.

Kat opened the rusty metal door it had for an entrance. As she stepped inside, a wasp and hornet, both of which seemed as big as her whole hand, buzzed by, nearly getting entangled in her long midnight tresses. The interior was wide open and spacious, no furnishings of any kind were visible. Whimpers made her turn suddenly.

Sadie and Cindi as well as Tina and Melissa, were alert and struggling against what appeared to be well secured rope. Lee and Constance were nowhere to be seen. Kat immediately began freeing her friends. This was too easy but Kat's judgment had been clouded by pure emotion, allowing Nyx to slip in unseen. She began to clap slowly, as each of her prisoners stood. "Very good I'm impressed." Sneered Nyx

"Really Nyx. I thought you were smarter than this. There is five of us and one of you. You are not walkin outa here." Cindi said, as the others simply nodded in unity. Nyx seemed unfazed by the bravado.

"Really? Well first let me correct you, There will only be four of you." she says, waving her gloved hand. It was then that Kat found herself unable to move. Tina being over confident spoke.

"The four of us can still kick your albino ass. We owe you."

"Damn, right we do!" Melissa added.

"You underestimate me child. You see when me and Amethyst fought 3 years ago I still had a code. No longer. I lost that when I lost my beloved daughter Dineeria. I do not need my mystical powers to be lethal, as you will see. You 4 will meet death by my hands." Nyx says, taking a fighting stance. Unable to move an unexplainable chill runs through Kat, as her comrades prepare to engage.

Melissa and Tina are the first to charge in recklessly, Melissa punches at Nyx, only to have her arm severely broken at the wrist and elbow, she screams but only for a second, before she is thrown to her stomach and her neck is stomped on and broken. Fixing her now unseeing eyes in place. Tina tries to catch Nyx from behind but the entity throws a vicious elbow that sends Tina reeling. She follows it up with a smashing head butt. By now Tina has been effectively neutralized, her eyes are rolling and she is semi-conscious at best. Kat is horrified and screaming for her friends to flee.

Before she can finish Tina off, Nyx's knee suddenly buckles thanks to a good kick from Sadi. She cries in pain and is momentarily stunned. "Stay down bitch!" Sadi cries. She is standing over a stooped Nyx, and the fight seems won until Nyx suddenly gives a wicked double palm thrust to Sadi's chest. Sadi feels an intense pain and cannot breathe. She feels her life draining away and knows she is done. Sadi tries to say I love you to Cindi but the words won't come. The hero drops to her knees in her last moments, only to be pushed down like a toy, by a fully recovered Nyx.

Cindi, sees her dear twin fall and flies into a blind rage, this allows Nyx to pull Sadi's revolvers, that she collected earlier. Shots ring out, One after the other, striking Cindi in her chest. Cindi stumbles backward do to the force of the bullet's impact. "Cindi!!! God nooo!!!" Kat cries. All of her friends were dying in front of her and there was nothing she could do.

Nyx calmly walks over to a lingering Cindi. "Ok I lied. I used your own twin's weapons to kill you. Quite poetic though, don't you think?" She says, heartlessly.

"Fuck you..." Cindi rasp, in between coughs of blood.

"No dear, fuck you. Nyx gleamed, as she watched the light in Cindi's eyes go out slowly. Looking almost bored, Nyx walks over and puts a bullet in Tina, who had collapsed to the ground. With her foes extinguished, Nyx could turn her attention to Kat, who was angry and mortified all at once.

"You Monster! you chicken shit! You couldn't just fight me could you?" Kat wailed, through clinched teeth.

"Oh I could have." Nyx says, drawing a huge Katana. "and you would have died, just like them. No, death is to easy for you. You see I am going to let you live. While at the same time, deny you of what you want most. I have one last surprise for you. Katirina, or would you like me to call you Amethyst. Nyx walks to the far end and can be heard opening a door. She returns with a hostage.

"Robert! Kat gasp. She tries to will herself out of this paralysis but to no avail.

Relishing the pain on Kat's face, Nyx continues. "I am going to die today but on my own terms." With a smile. she rams the huge sword through both her and Robert, like a human shish kabob.

Kat's next scream could have brought down this dilapidated building but it brought nothing but pleasure to a dying Nyx. When she dies Kat finds herself able to move and rushes to Robert's side. "You're going to be ok baby, stay with me. She blubbers, her voice shaking"

"No buttercup, I'm afraid I am not." Robert says in a labored voice. "Listen, go to our house and find a folder in a secret compartment in my desk. It's the case I've been working on. I... I've not been totally honest with you babe. Find the folder... I Love you Katirina, always... Let me see that beautiful smile one last time before I die..." Kat forces herself to smile, as a part of her dies along with Robert.

Kat, completely devastated, exits the building several minutes later, completely devoid of emotion. She blandly calls for an ambulance and the police. Then suddenly from the field she hears rustling. All at once out comes a stumbling Constance carrying a limp Lealeetriea. Kat runs to them and takes Lee, just before Constance collapses. Both girl's were badly beaten but alive.

Back at the house both, Constance and Lee have been sedated and are recuperating. Kat had found the folder Robert spoke of. It contained a paper with Robert's handwriting and a black and white photo of a woman. Part of the paper read.

I must find out, what happened to Sydney, I owe this woman my life. There is no way this woman is a willing junkie, someone set her up. I hate lying to Kat, she doesn't know about my cancer. A cancer that Sydney cured with her experimental treatments. I will find out what's going on. Until then Sydney is at my safehouse.The words on that single piece of paper were like a final gut punch to Kat.

After sitting on her bed crying and staring into space for close to an hour, Kat slowly walks into her room where Constance and Lee are. She strokes their bruised faces and then walks to her dresser. Opening it, she pulls out the purple sunglasses Robert had given her and puts them on saying, "Katirina died with you Robert but Amethyst will fulfill your last request and repay you and Kat's debt to Sydney.
Old 25-06-13, 17:46
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

This was intense!
Old 06-07-13, 16:17
AFF Regular

Part 3

Sydney Livingston sat in the safehouse. Robert hadn't been in touch for several days and frankly she was feeling anxious. It was not like him to not at least call. He had spent months helping her deal with heroine withdrawals, brought on by Frank Sloan's forced addiction. She had taken quite a likening to Robert, truth be told. But she also knew that it was one sided. For when Robert was here, he spent a huge amount of time talking about his wife Katirina. He also often referred to one called Amethyst and she figured that must be a partner or contact.

Suddenly she heard a car door. She went to the window hurriedly and peered out, being careful to remain obscured from view. Sydney saw what looked like an extraordinarily tall woman with coal black locks of hair, getting out of some 25 year old muscle car. Then she began to walk up toward the house. Not knowing who this woman was and being alone, Sydney decided to find the heaviest object she could find and wait by the door for an ambush.

She had found a police baton that Robert had left, so she grabbed it and positioned herself beside the door, hugged the wall and waited out of view of anyone coming in.

When the door opened the tall female stepped through. With baton in hand and butterflies in her stomach, Sydney brought the weapon down against the beauty's skull. "Uuhh..." With a small grunt, the woman crashed to the floor. Shades her visitor was wearing had come off. They were deep purple in color. The color... of... Sydney's heart skipped three beats, these sunglasses were the color of an amethyst gem.

"Oh no." Sydney said aloud. She was not stupid. It could not be a coincident's that Robert's contact was named Amethyst and these glasses were the same color. Holy fuck! she'd knocked out someone Robert had sent to help her! "Oh, please be ok. Please be ok." She pleaded to lady luck, the fates. Any entity that might be listening.

She carefully rolled the woman over. She was wearing gray jeans with white tennis shoes, a then black belt, shirt and tan jean jacket.

She gave the unconscious amazon an eye check. Sydney was no doctor but she knew that the woman was out cold. Her eyes were not entirely rolled back. She could see they were large and nearly spring water clear. With just a hint of pale blue to give them color. She'd never seen eyes quite like this before, so unique... It was then, that another memory from discussions with Robert clicked into place. Sydney's day had just gotten alot worse...

Two years ago. In a federal correctional facility.

"Haselbeck you've got a visitor." exclaimed a guard. Heather Haselbeck, stood up in her jail cell and allowed the guard to take her to the visitors area. She had spent the last year reflecting on how stupid she'd been. All her ambitions, dreams wiped out. She was an athlete damn it, she belonged in the Olympics not here. She also learned a couple things from her dealings with Samantha and Beth. One, she liked the feeling of control and power and two, if she ever became a spineless jellyfish like Samantha she would off herself.

Heather had worked out in the prison yard everyday and used her charm to get herself taught hand to hand by a fellow inmate. It may have required her to play the role of a lesbian but she was willing to do whatever it took. Yes, one day Heather Haselbeck WOULD BE SOMEONE AGAIN!

Frank Sloan was sitting at the visitors table as Heather was brought in. He had become infatuated with her since he received her first letter 6 months ago. They had been corresponding via mail ever since and this was their first face to face meeting. He was pleasantly surprised at her beauty, it was natural, she had no makeup on and her dark red hair was a bit unkept but the regalness was there.

She was sat down across from him and then the guards left the room. Frank's influence had granted him privacy with her. His 50 year old loins reacted as though he were 20 again. Finally he spoke first.

"Hello beautiful. I'm Frank, Frank Sloan"

Heather looked at him smiling. "Frankie." That was her pet name for him. She could tell he was awe struck.

"How you doing in here dear?" Frank asked her.

"I've been better. I want out of here Frankie." She said in her best pleading voice.

"I know snook'ems." Thinking only of himself he continued. "If I could get you out, would you "provide" for me, whenever I wanted?"

Heather touched his hand because she new it would drive the dirty old geezer crazy and reel him in further. "If you could get me out of this shit hole handsome guy, I would let you do whatever you wanted to me." She said, biting her lip in a sultry, suggestive manner.

Frank would have to check his pants after this encounter. She was definitely a sexy 19 year old minx. He leaned forward, looking in her emerald green eyes. "Ok. But it won't be easy. Do you trust me?" He says, his face taking on a more serious look.

"Of course." She replies.

"Ok. Sit tight Heather." he says, stroking her face and ending the visit.

Weeks go by and no word from Frank. By this time Heather figured he was just another dick who had used her. Quite often she would fantasize about doing many violent things to him. Then one day a guard came and announced she was to be taken to the prison infirmary. She was puzzled by this, there was nothing wrong with her. However she knew better than to resist or argue.

When she got to the infirmary, she was informed that she was being transferred to a psychiatric facility. Heather was horrified by this. There was no way any shrink was fucking with her brain. She began to really fight against the two guards holding her. She then saw some homely looking bitch coming at her with a syringe.

"No! You fucking ****, stay away from me. STAY AWAY!!! AHHH!!!" She screamed in anger as the needle was plunged into her arm. In seconds, her eyes began little half rolls upward. This drug was strong but she was stronger. "Yooou thiiiink yooou cannn pu- meee down liiike th--thaaat..." she says slurredly. Stumbling on spaghetti legs. She would not let her eyelids close. No matter what and she fought against her lolling head at every turn. Heather was not going to let this damn drug put her to sleep!

After about a minute Heather's mind and body had turned to mush but she refused to relinquish her consciousness. Her head is bobbing and rolling, while she just groans defiantly. rolling her eyes.

The staff is astonished by Heather's willpower. "She should be out cold by now." the ugly woman said. "Maybe this will finish her off." Producing a cloth, she uses ether on an already drug subdued Heather.

Amazingly the girl is able to shake her head and groan angrily still. It takes another minute but Heather is finally forced into slumber by the powerful drug combination.

Present Day. In some hotel suite.

Heather comes out of her drift into the past. "Where'd you go kitten?" Frank ask, from beneath satin sheets. She smiles tracing his face with her finger.

"Just think'n back to when you broke me out. I thought I was really screwed." She says.

"Never hun. It was just the only way the governor would agree to a pardon. You had to be put under "psychiatric evaluation." I bet it was worth it when you woke up next to me." he says, forever arrogantly sure of himself.

Sometimes Sloan's ego made Heather wanna puke but she played the role that she must. "Oh yes you sexy man you." She said, tapping his nose with her finger and forcing the worlds biggest fake smile.

"I have a surprise for you sugar plumb." Frank says. "Open up the nightstand and pull out the folder inside." She does so eagerly and opens the folder. All she sees is paperwork. Frank sees her bewilderment and urges her to read. She does and her eyes go wide. "My god Frankie does this mean?"

"That's right babe. When I retire the empire is yours, of course that won't be til I'm dead."

Those eyes, they were just as Robert had said. Amethyst was Katirina, his wife. What if I've killed her? Sydney thought with dread. She tapped the woman's face, hoping for a response. To her relief the beauty finally began to stir. "Uuuuhhh..." the woman groaned, turning her head left and right. Suddenly Sydney found the woman's hand around her throat, squeezing with surprising force.

Sydney's words curdled as Amethyst regained her senses. She realized she had Sydney Livingston in her death grip and quickly released her.

"Sorry." Sydney choked out. "You are Katirina aren't you?" Amethyst didn't answer and instead got to her feet. "How's Robert?" With that innocent question, pain shot through the agent like an assassin's bullet. She could not hide it, the wound was still fresh in her heart.

Sydney picked up on it immediately. "Oh my god is he hurt?"

"He is dead," Amethyst said fighting back tears.

"Oh Katirina, I'm so sorry. He was such a kind person. I..."

"Can we not talk about him?" Amethyst says, hardening up and cutting the woman off mid-sentence. And don't call me Katirina. She died with him. It's just Amethyst now."

"Sorry Amethyst." Sydney replies, knowing not to push it. "I'm sorry about the bump on the head." She jokes, trying to break tension. It works very little.

"It's ok. You did good. I could have been here to kill you." How did you know my name was Katirina. Did you frisk me while I was out?"

"No I..." Sydney wonders if she should continue. Given Amethyst's previous request. "It... It was your eyes, Rob--Robert always said your eyes would stand out and he was right."

Amethyst turned away and said, "Ok. Any ideas on where to start restoring your name and stopping the takeover by Sloan?" Amethyst clearly regretted asking the question and wanted to move on.

"Well not really. Though when he had me the S.O.B was sure arrogant but other than that, I don't remember much. I was pretty out of it most of the time." Sydney said.

"Arrogant huh? I wonder?..." Sydney could see the wheels turning in Amethyst head. Then she suddenly took out her cell and punched a few buttons, before dialing a number. On the sixth ring someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this the Sloan residents? Amethyst asked the female on the other end.

"Yes." the voice replied.

"Hi. Is Frank there?"

"No he's away on a trip. This is his daughter." the girl on the other end said. She sounded annoyed, like she'd answered the question a thousand times. Her voice rang of a person 19 or 20 years of age.

Amethyst went on. "Well you see, I'm one of your dad's friends and I left something over there the other night could I come look for it?" Amethyst asked.

"Yeah sure, whatever." said the young woman. "I'm the only one here.

"Great. Be there in a few." Amethyst hung up the phone, turned to Sydney and said, "You stay here I'll be back."

"But... Where are you going?" Sydney asked.

"To his house." Amethyst said.

"Why?"

"To act on a hunch."

It was dark by the time Amethyst got to her destination. She walked up to the front door and knocked. A few moments later a blonde haired blue eyed girl in her late teens answered. She was wearing pink flannel pajamas.

"Hello. My name is Kat, we spoke on the phone."

"Yes come in." the girl said. Then went back and sit down on the couch immediately

Now that she was inside, Amethyst had to figure out how she was going to look around without rousing the girl's suspicions. All she had with her were slow acting sedatives and a small sleeping gas dispenser. Gassing the teen, while she was alert could be risky because she might remember details when she woke. She could only come up with one other plan. It was a bit cheesy but she hoped it would work.

She causally walked into the living room and said, "On second thought, you look a little lonely, maybe I could watch a little t.v. with you. My stuff can wait."

"Suit yourself." the young woman said impolitely.

Shrugging that off Amethyst said, "While I'm up, could I get us a drink?"

The snooty girl looked at Amethyst like she was crazy at first but then said, "Some champagne I guess. It's on ice in the refrigerator.

"Ok I'll be right back with the bubbly." Amethyst said with as much cheer as she could fake. She promptly retrieved the champagne, found the glasses somehow and doctored one of them with her high powered sleeping pills. Then she returned, handed the girl her's and sat down. She kept the conversation light but did ask, "What's your name?"

The young woman looked genuinely shocked that she was asked but responded. "Carly."

"Well nice to meet you Carly." Amethyst said. Seeing Carly drink Amethyst knew that she would be sleeping soundly soon. All she had to do was wait.

In about thirty minutes Carly's eyes began to roll a little as she watched TV. Her head kept trying to drift back only to jerk upward seconds later. Soon her head went from drifting to all out lolling. While her eye rolling became more pronounced. When it got to the point where Carly's eyes closed and did not even try to reopen, Amethyst finally said something.

"Carly. Carly. You're nodding off hun." Amethyst's voice gets the girl's eyebrows to rise sleepily. Barely lifting her heavy lids. She tries to look at Amethyst drunkenly.

I'mmm gettiiing sleeepy..." Carly slurs, trying to steady her head. However, after a few bobbles, it ends up flopping heavily on Amethyst shoulder. Watching this, Amethyst gently brushes some hair from the sleepy teen's face. "Cana holdmy eyes open... mmmmmmm..."

"I know Carly. You look very sleepy" Amethyst says in a soft voice.

The young woman drowsily responds, "Thhannnksforrr keepin meee commmpany." She says nuzzling against her guest. Amethyst needs to speed things up so she retrieves the gasmask from her jacket and then speaks to the sedated girl.

"Carly, I want you to smell something nice and sweet. I'm gonna put something on your face." She puts the mask over Carly's nose and mouth tightly.

"Whasss thaaa mmmmnnnn..." the teen slurs. through the clear plastic.

"Nothing honey. Just breath deep now." coos Amethyst.

"Sssmells niiii..." The young woman doesn't complete her thought and after a couple of breaths her rolling eyes retreat completely behind her heavy eyelids. A second later her eyelids lazily slide shut.

Knowing she is out Amethyst gently laid the sleeping Carly on the couch and proceeded to search the house. After searching quite a while Amethyst theory is proven correct when she finds DVD collections marked. "Private office surveillance tapes."

Before leaving, Amethyst shuts off the television and checks on Carly, who is sprawled out stomach first on the couch. She tucks some of Carly's long blonde hair behind her ear and notices that she is producing a cute little snore. "Goodbye Carly, it was nice meeting you." Amethyst says as she leaves.

She returns to the safehouse where an anxious Sydney is waiting. Sydney notices the metal briefcase Amethyst is carrying and ask, "What's in that?"

"If I'm right something that will clear your name. Do you remember what day you were taken?" Amethyst ask.

"Uumm... May 3rd I think." replies Sydney. Amethyst digs through the discs until she finds one marked with that date. She then pops it in a waiting player in the safehouse. As expected the events of that day play out on screen to a horrified and repulsed Sydney. "Oh that sick perv! He danced with me while I was out of it." Sydney belted.

As she watched Sydney began to turn her attention to Amethyst, who seemed to be in a far off place now. "Amethyst is something wrong?" She asked.

"No it's just, When I went to Sloan's I met his daughter Carly. She had a tough front but when you stripped her defenses away, she seemed like a sweet lonely girl who never got attention from her father or anyone for that matter. She made me think of my own girl's, Constance and Lee and how they to never really new there father." All at once the emotions came like a levy breeching. "God I miss him Sydney..."

To Sydney's shock, she found herself embracing Amethyst. "I hate too tell you Amethyst but the Katirina Robert loved is still alive. I can see her."

Amethyst looked up with tears, overcome with pent up sadness. Then she said. Thank you for saving Robert's life and freeing him from cancer. He never told me he had it. I read it in some personal notes he left."

Sydney simply smiled and said, "You're quite welcome Katirina." Amethyst didn't object to the use of her name this time.

This release felt good but she knew she had a job to finish. She could blubber later. "You'd better get this to the police and to your board. It should be more than enough to halt the takeover and restore your name." I'm going to pay Frank Sloan's company a visit."

"Ok, thanks and Kat... Be careful." Sydney said with an appreciative but leery smile.

Inside the corporate tower of New Wonder Pharmaceuticals, Amethyst blew past a receptionist who tried to stop her. "Ms. You can't go in there. Ms!"

"Relax, I'm just gonna leave him a message." Amethyst said undeterred. She went through the double doors clearly marked Chairman and CEO.

They opened up into a lavish office, filled with leather furniture and a fine cherry wood desk. There was a large back chair sitting at it. It's backside facing Amethyst. "Sloan!" Amethyst yelled.

"I'm sorry, Mr Sloan has retired. New Wonder is under new management. I female voice said, as the chair spun around. "May I help you?" Before Amethyst was a woman with dark red hair that came to the middle of her back. Her green eyes burned with more intensity than her long mane. She wore a black tailor made business suit, complete with skirt, white blouse and killer high heels.

She stood and walked to Amethyst. She was one of few females that were tall enough to look Amethyst directly in the eyes. This was without her heels. With them she seemed to tower over Amethyst, like David over Goliath.

"What are you talking about?" Amethyst ask. The woman seemed to ignore her question completely.

"So pretty you are. Might you be my first?"

"First what?" Amethyst asked. She was a little taken aback by the lack of reservation exhibited by this woman. No human had ever been quite so sure of themselves in front of her before, frankly it made her a bit uneasy.

"Why my first new business venture. The pilot program for my new vision for this company." The woman continued. She had a smile that would make Charles Mansion queasy.

"And what vision is that?" Amethyst said smugly.

Without taking her eyes off Amethyst's purple sunglasses, the woman replied, "Human trafficking."

Hearing those words, Amethyst went to throw a lightning quick strike but her arm was deflected and pinned painfully by this woman before her. Which was something Amethyst was certainly not ready for. The woman then touched the agent's shoulder and Amethyst felt a sharp pinch. Her mind quickly become discombobulated. She usually could fight it but this was ungodly strong. She already felt helpless.

"Wha diiiyooou giiivvve meeee? muuusss fiii... eummmsuuum." Her words turned nonsensical and she fell into the woman's body.

Heather just stood there amused. She loved the fight in this first one. She could see the woman was trying to fight but was no match for the industrial strength sedative. She lifted the drugged woman off of her, holding her head and removing her sunglasses. Now she could see Amethyst's lolling eyes. Stroking her raven locks Heather said "Aww, sleepy girl. Tch, tch, tch. So tired... Just shut your tired eyes, It'll be ok. By the way my name is Heather Hasselbeck. I'm afraid though, you may forget that eventually. Along with who you are."

"Noooo..." Amethyst tried to put up a fight, as she was pulled back into an embrace but it proved futile and she quickly passed out. Lost in darkness...

Heather scooped the unconscious Amethyst up and carried her through a back entrance that lead to an ally from her office. She had called for a car to be brought around. The rear passenger side door was already open on the large black sedan. So Heather carefully placed the sleeping amazon in first. Then got in herself, before speaking to the driver. "The Sloan house, Now!" she barked.

"Yes ma'am." The driver replied. Heather became lost in thought, as she dreamed about what she would do with so much money. So much power. It was several minutes before Heather realized that she wasn't being taken where she wanted.

"Hey! Where the fuck do you think you're going?!"

"Sorry Heather, change of plans!" The driver said, as he spun and pumped to tranq darts into the stunned redheads chest. These were extraordinary powerful. Even Heather's will was little match. Her mind was turning sleepy, very, very quickly.

"Wha the helll diii yooo?..." she slurred, trying her best to resist. Her eyes rolled drowsily for a few seconds, before she slumped unconscious against Amethyst, making the two of them look as though they were two best friends who had partied just a little too much.

As they both slept, the driver drove to the designated area to meet his contact. He opened the back doors to show the two unconscious beauties slumbering in the back. "You've done well. "He will be pleased and you will be paid well." his contact said. "You can do what you like with the raven haired one. I know the games you like to play. But Ms Haselbeck is coming with me."

"This is Sydney Livingston. Were you successful?"

"Yes Ma'am. Completely." The voice on the other end said.

"Good. Call me when they wake up."

"Yes, Ms. Livingston."

Heather slowly came out of her sleep. It took a minute for her vision to clear enough for her to see. There was a dark haired woman before her. The strands had white artificially highlighted in. The woman had cold brown eyes That were as cold as Heather's. Heather also saw a ghost. "F-frank?" She stuttered. She hadn't yet realized that she was bound.

"Hello Heather. Surprised to see me I'll bet."

"How did you?" Heather stammered in disbelief. She then tried to move, promptly finding out she could not.

"Oh that. Well the good doctor here caught it in time and counteracted your poison. By the way, this is doctor Victoria Skylar." For the first time in a very long time, Heather felt fear. Don't look so scared beautiful. I'm not gonna kill you." Frank continued, with an eerie smile.

That statement brought Heather no comfort, as she watched Victoria fill a syringe. She squirmed in vain, trying to get away, while Victoria spoke and produced a dust mask in her other hand. "Though you may wish we had killed you." The doctor said with unbridled pleasure. She continued. "You see this syringe contains a memory eraser and an anti psychotic cocktail. When this gets injected it will be triggered by this chloroform mask.

I will be doing you a favor, curing you of your psychosis. Letting the good girl in you live once more." The doctor casually walks over injects the serum and places the mask on a helpless and protesting Heather.

"No dammit! You can't do this! You can't. I won't let you!!" Heather saw those same cold eyes staring at her. She had never been on the other end before. The doctor went on.

"There is just one thing. When that good girl wakes up, she will find herself serving a life sentence for unremembered crimes and with full conscience. Enjoy your last waking moments in the outside world Heather Haselbeck. Sweet dreams."

Heather knew she had to fight the sedating chemical. She remembered the infirmary and the way her lights were put out by it. Not being able to move, really hampered her options however. She had no escape route. Soon her thoughts and senses began to drift. Heather felt her eyes get heavy, as sleep made it's first attempt to take her but she jerked to deny it.

Minutes pass and Heather is really losing ground, her emerald eyes roll back repeatedly and she can feel her head bobbing. God she is tired. The stubborn redhead can hear the doctor taunting her, as her vision blurs and the room spins.

"Nighty night Heather."

She mustn't give up control... She must not... But, so... sleepy... For the first time, in a long, long time, Heather feels at peace. Her head is falling, falling and she will just let it... She gets the sensation of her chin being cupped and elevated. She can hear Frank's distant but booming voice. "Heather, Wake up! Open your eyes. I want you to look at me. I wanna be the last face you see." he says forcefully. She does for a second and then sweet sleep takes her troubles away.

Amethyst awakens and finds herself in a dull room, with faded shades and tattered curtains. She is on a rickety bed, unbound. The last thing she remembers is being in Frank's office, faced off with a redheaded she-devil. It takes a moment for her vision to come into focus.

When it does she sees a hulk of a man, sitting in a wooden chair at the foot of the bed. His massive arms are folded and he is chewing on a toothpick. He is bald and wears a white tank top, camo pants, combat boots and a wide leather belt with a western style buckle. He is at least 6'8" and well over 300 lbs. He tips the chair on it's hind legs, then speaks.

"Morning gorgeous. I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up." The man says, with a toying expression.

"Who are you and where am I?" Amethyst ask, slowly sitting up on the side of the bed. She still sounds a bit confused and groggy.

"Why you're in your room acourse." he replies.

"My room? What do you mean, my room? And you still haven't told me who you are." Amethyst says.

"This is where you will sleep off the days games and be fed each mornin and evenin. You see you are now my prey to hunt every day. As to who I am, names Desmond. I'm sure we will get to know each other real well."

"Like hell!" Amethyst exclaims, darting up and charging. With surprising speed for his girth, Desmond leaps from the chair, side steps and delivers a gut punch, that doubles Amethyst over and stops her cold in her tracks. He then pulls out a taser and gouges her in the ribs. "Ahhhh!!!... She screams in agony. It doesn't knock her out but does immobilize her.

The brute pulls back her long black hair and speaks into her right ear. "There. That should calm you down. Time for the round one set up gorgeous." He says, producing a cloth, which he slowly places over her nose and mouth. Still feeling the effects of being tazed, Amethyst's efforts are weakened and she is slow to react. She tries to squirm but the man's grip is incredible.

At some point, the agent, begins to weaken just a bit. Panic joins the anger in her eyes, as they start to glaze and un focus. "I think someone is finally getting sleepy." Desmond chimes, looking down at them. His words fuel the fire in her briefly but then it fades. Her ears start to buzz, as her mind begins floating, disconnecting. She shakes it off and struggles to maintain her faculties, still trying to get the upper hand. But she is in the unfamiliar situation of being overpowered.

Desmond sees his prey getting weaker and more desperate and begins to speak in her ear. "I have read up on you and you are quite impressive Mrs. Williams. But you are human and when this nice chloroform can be allowed to do it's work. You will sleep just like any other girl. Give up hun." Within a few seconds, the beauty really begins fading.

"Her angry protest are starting to drag, as her voice becomes lazy. Desmond knows her mind must be getting there as well. Her grip looks loose and limp now around the hulks forearms. Before long, they slowly fall away. She drowsily tries to re-establish a grip, while her body melts in his arms. "That's it strong girl. You just rest. Sleep my beautiful game... Sleep..."

Amethyst's pretty eyes are really rolling back into her head. "Thata girl. Just go night night now..." Desmond whispers into her dulling ear. She groans, her head and body still sagging slowly in his arms like the slow wilt of a rose. He sweeps back some of the beauty's dark mane and begins groping and kissing the side of her neck

Amethyst can feel gentle kissing on her neck. It feels good and she begins to breathe normally, forgetting to resist or fight. She is so tired. This man will take care of her, while she takes just a little break. Just a little one...

The barely conscious Amethyst lets her arms drop to her side and surrenders herself. Desmond hears his beauty coo softly, so he takes the cloth away, seeing her lips beautifully parted. "Are you going to go to sleep on your own precious?" he ask tenderly, stroking her long midnight locks. She murmurs for a moment, then mumbles a drowsy thought.

"Sooooo... Sleeeepy..."

The drowsy woman's words sound so groggy and slurred. Desmond knows that Amethyst is completely out of it. She is so compliant. So agreeable. So his... Just the way he likes them. "Ok baby. you do that. You just go ahead and fall right to sleep." He says tenderly, giving her permission to let go. Within moments, she has fallen into a deep slumber.

It was dark when Amethyst awoke. She found herself in the middle of a dense forest. There seemed to be no one around. She began to survey her surroundings, when suddenly she heard, "Psst hey." She spun around and saw a strawberry blonde girl with a tied, checkered halter top and daisy duke style jean shorts. Her hair was medium length but flowing and she was barefoot. She looked like she could be 18 through 20.

"Who are you?" Amethyst asked.

"I'm Darlene. I wanna help you. I'm Desmond's daughter. I wish dad would stop these awful games of his. I hate them." Amethyst decides to seize this opportunity.

"Tell me what you know of this place Darlene. Help me stop him." The two spend the next several hours talking info and strategy. Before they know it the sun is coming up. Thanks for the info Darlene. "With your help, I might be able to gain an advantage in this "game."

"Your welcome. I brought some fruit in case you were hungry."

"Thanks. I'm starving." Amethyst replies, taking the fruit.

A few minutes into eating it, Amethyst starts feeling queasy and lightheaded. She stumbles and Darlene has to steady her. "Is something wrong?" Darlene ask. Drowsiness quickly overspreads Amethyst's mind. She can't immediately respond. Her head is really wanting to loll around.

"You... you put something in the fruit..." Amethyst says, with half rolling eyes and heavy lids. Her words run together in a drowsy slur. She can't stop herself from falling helplessly into Darlene, half asleep and totally out of it. "Uuuuhhhh... I trussted you..."

"Yeah, I know. Daddy told me you had a soft spot for girl's that are needy and want to do the right thing. I would do anything for him and I love it when he lets me play with his toys. So I played to your weakness. It's all part of being a good hunter."

Amethyst's barely hears these words. Her eyes are fluttering, when Darlene sits on the ground with her groggy form. She lets Amethyst's upper body lean cutely on her shoulder and then turns her trusting victim's face towards hers. "Just how out of it are you foxy lady? Can you feel this?" Darlene ask, running a hand up underneath Amethyst's gray t-shirt and feeling her bra. Then she rubs the agent's jean jacket. "Such a nice expensive jacket." Darlene remarks, as she pulls it down from Amethyst's shoulders

"Uuuummmm... Ssstop... Mmmmmmmm... Amethyst, slurs, still rolling her head."

"Oh, now, that can't feel bad." Darlene says, tracing the older woman's neck, planting slow deliberate peck kisses on it, hoping for a response. She isn't disappointed when she gets a tiny moan of pleasure from a sleepy and subdued Amethyst. She decides to get more adventurous, so she tilts Amethyst's head up, looking directly at her face. "You still awake?" She asked.

Amethyst's eyes roll like drugged marbles, trying to stay open. After a while they close but Darlene can see the girl's eyebrows raising still trying to keep her awake. Darlene gazes at Amethyst's lolling head, watching it tilt and flop.

Driven solely by lust and desire, the wicked girl starts trying to kiss the helpless beauty on the lips. "Come on sleepy girl. You gonna let me in, so that I can kiss you deep?" A nearly unconscious Amethyst, responds out of pure instinct and confusion, opening her lazy mouth so that Darlene can insert her tongue.

Having seduced her target, with the help of the drugs of course. Darlene gently lays Amethyst back on the ground. Darlene kisses and sucks on her neck and torso, working her way down to her pants, where Darlene eagerly undoes them. She starts rubbing her pelvis. "Stop... No... Sss-so tiiired..." Amethyst whimpers, sounding just about unconcious.

Savering every moment Darlene slipped off the woman's shoes and started tickling her feet before removing the socks then licking her feet once more. Amethyst's moans had ceased and Darlene realized her lovely plaything had fallen asleep. Unfased she continued to limb play, caress Amethyst's form. She even play with herself, until it was her who dozed off.

"Ms. Livingston. They are awake."

"Excellent. Stay put. I'll be right down"

Just as Sydney is getting up to leave, her office phone rings again. It is her secretary. "Ms. Livingston? Phone call on line one. It's from a Lee Williams. She says she's Robert's daughter." Without hesitation Sydney says, "Patch it through."

"Hello Sydney. I hope you can help us. My sister and I were wondering if mom was with you. She hasn't checked in, in over a week. She left a note with the nurse, saying that she was with you, in case we woke up." Sydney didn't know what the girl meant but she had a huge lump in her throat.

"Your mother's fine. She is undercover but she should be done soon. Just sit tight." Sydney tries to say, in her most sincere and convincing tone. She is relieved when they seem to buy her fib.

"Ok. If you talk to her, tell her we are doing much better. Me and Constance to. Tell her we miss her and to stay safe. We only have one parent left."

Sidney beat back a quiver in her tone. "Ok. I will. Bye Lee."

Sydney hated lying to Katirina's family but she hoped everything she was doing would make up for it. She immediately punched a button on the desk phone and said, "Bill we need to find Katirina Williams. Do whatever it takes. I will find you Katirina and I will repay my debt. I swear." she says, heading down to the lab, in a swift trot.

Amethyst came to with Darlene asleep on top of her. There was still no sign of Desmond. If she was going to escape she had to do it before he showed up. She gingerly gets out from underneath the slumbering girl, being careful not to stir her, as she gets to her feet. Adjusting her clothes and looking around, she finds some of the fruit that was used earlier to drug her. Squeezing some, she notices juice running out and gets an idea.

She carefully rolls Darlene to her back and begins speaking softly. "Darlene? I got something I want you to try. Can you open your mouth?" The girl moans and opens her mouth sleepily, not realizing what she is doing. Amethyst then squeezes some juice into Darlene's mouth. The girl smacks her lips and in a few minutes Darlene is in a much deeper state of sleep.

This is apparent when Amethyst gets no response from calling the young woman's name. Reaching into Darlene's pocket. She finds a cell phone. She begins to quickly dial a number, when she suddenly feels three sharp stings. One in her left shoulder, one in her thigh and one in the back of her neck. Turning around she sees Desmond.

"Calling someone who cares pet?" Amethyst knew, if she fell unconscious again she was done. She forced her adrenalin to surge and caught her adversary off guard with a roundhouse kick to his jaw. It clearly stunned him but he remained on his feet. He then countered with a shot to Amethyst knee, knocking it out from under her. It was followed up by a right cross to her jaw, that knocked her to her stomach.

Amethyst's vision was blurring and she was getting sleepy. She had to make a move. With all her strength, she executes a sweep, hoping to god it knocks this titan off his feet. It does and she is able to lock her long legs around Desmond's thick neck. She squeezed with everything she had.

But poor Amethyst started having to fight her eyelids. She felt her eyes roll once, twice. There came a time when a drowsy, dozing Amethyst forgot to squeeze. Sleep was taking her.

As a result. Desmond is able to spread his prey's weakening legs and slip from the hold. Returning to his feet, he says, "Getting sleepy aren't we princess." Confident his game was thoroughly subdued. He began to run his filthy hands up and down Amethyst's leg. "You've given me a lot of trouble over the last couple of days. I hope what you have is worth it."

Amethyst groans, sensing her jeans being undone, "Noooo..." She pleads. Desmond lifts the agent's upperbody up and carefuly removes her jacket. Wha-what yooou doooing?... I'mmm not yourrrs. Yooou can't havvve Meeee... Amethyst paws helplessly. Her shirt comes off as well as her bra straps. At that moment her consciousness really slips and she nearly goes out completely. She does not even register herself being lowered back to the ground.

As Amethyst dozes in and out, her reality simplifies. Has the groping stopped? The groggy beauty isn't sure. She thinks she hears a fight but it is probably her imagination.. Then she dreams of a familiar voice, as gentle caressing begins...

"Hey buttercup..."

She'd had this dream just days ago. It made her happy and at the same time tortured her. "Ssstop teasing meee..." She says in a pleading moan. She tries to open her eyes but never manages it.

"I'm not teasing you sweetheart. We are gonna get you home. You just sleep now. I will see you soon." The voice says and she obeys it, as she feels herself being lifted and lovingly cradled.

Amethyst awoke from her dream. She was at home, in her bedroom. Had she dreamed the whole thing? She opened her eyes and nearly fainted at what was before her. "Robert!"

"Hey babe." he said smiling, with that loving gleam in his eye she so missed.

"But how?... You're... you're dead. I buried you. She began to get slightly combative. "It's a trick." She says, a slight sadness and longing in her voice.

Robert pulled her into a tight embrace to try and make her believe. "No buttercup, it's real. Sydney's science saved me and it saved someone else as well..." Amethyst looked up and saw her beloved sister Bobbi step into the room.

"Bobbi! Oh my god, Bobbi!!!"

"Hey sis. You didn't think you were getting rid of me that easy did you." Bobbi said, with a huge, bright smile. A smile Amethyst thought she would never see again. Except in her memory. She spend the next few hours holding on to this moment, scared to death that it was a dream she would soon wake from and Bobbi and Robert would both be gone again.

Hours later. Amethyst called Sydney. "Thank you Sid." She said nearly breaking down.

"You're welcome Katirina. We are just lucky there was no decomposition. Sorry for not asking permission to exhume the bodies. I just want you to enjoy your life and for your daughters to know their father." Sydney ended the call before breaking down herself.

"He has a pulse, let's get him aboard the chopper and back to my lab." Victoria says, checking Desmond for vital signs. "Take the girl to."
Old 06-07-13, 17:02
Site Admin

Its always fun to read a story here!
Old 11-07-13, 12:52
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Interesting, although complicated, story line. Good knockouts. I like the Taser, followed by the cloth. Also the injection finished off by the cloth with ether. The teen with the drugged drink, followed by the clear mask was good too. Then of course the darts in the car...
Old 11-07-13, 14:53
AFF Regular

was it too complicated to enjoy or follow cb?
Old 12-07-13, 01:20
AFF Guru

Of course not, but I had to go back and re-read a few things to put it together. I'm just not used to doing that here! It's kind of like reading a novel. Also I can't always read the entire story segment without being interrupted, due to my work. That is the real problem, and I sometimes have to wait a few days until I have time to read the entire section at one time to really enjoy the plot and the KO's all together.
Old 12-07-13, 02:55
AFF Regular

thank so much for the critique and reply CB and larrydude. Ihave one more volume of repackaged stories to get people caught up in the mini sleepy novel. Then its all new stuff after that.