All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 01-07-13, 19:04
AFF Buddy

seth123 is on a distinguished road
Default Request idea for anyone.

Heres an idea for anybody. A large chested girl went swimming. When she came back someone had soaked her towels in chloroform but she didn't know. And theres no problem until she steps into he sauna and the chloroform slowly starts evaporating, knocking her out GRADUALLY, not instantly. The rest is up to you.
Old 02-07-13, 10:31
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

The sauna parts a problem for us.
Old 16-07-13, 08:44
AFF Buddy

why is it a problem?
Old 18-07-13, 08:57

SVerberghe is on a distinguished road

I don't know why the sauna would be a problem. But for me it's the chloroform you're describing. It's highly unlikely someone wouldn't notice there towel being soaking wet. Even though she might not know it's chloroform, she just would think some prankster had trown it in the swimmingpool. It would be stupid to use a soaking wet towel to dry yourself.
Then the chloroform evaporates quite quickly, and it would probably evaporate better in a less humid place, than in a sauna.

So i think you could do this scenario but then you should change the knock-out method to some non-exsisting fictional drug. Perhaps the powder Swrazor used on the bathrobe in Tiring Audition. But then you lose the evaporating effect, but it could still somehow be activated by humidity or warmth or something.

Why don't you try writing it yourself?
Old 18-07-13, 18:49
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

The sauna is a problem for us as we don't have one. Or anything that could be like one.
Old 06-08-13, 11:23
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
The sauna is a problem for us as we don't have one. Or anything that could be like one.
but were writing stories. how is it difficult to write about a sauna?
Old 06-08-13, 11:25
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVerberghe View Post
I don't know why the sauna would be a problem. But for me it's the chloroform you're describing. It's highly unlikely someone wouldn't notice there towel being soaking wet. Even though she might not know it's chloroform, she just would think some prankster had trown it in the swimmingpool. It would be stupid to use a soaking wet towel to dry yourself.
Then the chloroform evaporates quite quickly, and it would probably evaporate better in a less humid place, than in a sauna.

So i think you could do this scenario but then you should change the knock-out method to some non-exsisting fictional drug. Perhaps the powder Swrazor used on the bathrobe in Tiring Audition. But then you lose the evaporating effect, but it could still somehow be activated by humidity or warmth or something.

Why don't you try writing it yourself?
im really no good i wrote two other stories and im pretty sure they're awful.
Old 06-08-13, 14:47
Administrator
Site Admin

Sorry I think there a bit of a mix up here. I ready it like it was a request/idea for us to try and do on the site. Did not realise it was a story. So sorry.