All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 15-08-14, 14:48
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default Amethyst: The Case Of The Gemini Part II

John was driving down a gravel road he'd traveled down many times. He was going into town for supplies. He lived in a secluded cabin in the woods and never got visitors. The cabin was about 5 miles outside of a small town and frankly john loved the privacy. He had short sandy blond hair and boyish good looks.

As he drove John saw a woman walking on the side of the road. As he got closer, he saw the woman was stumbling and her clothes were tattered. She looked injured. There was dried blood on her forehead and she seemed dehydrated. She was extremely tall for a woman, over 6ft. She had long Dark hair. When he slowed to pull over, she collapsed.

John quickly came to a stop and jumped from his truck. When he went to check on her, he saw she was beautiful. She was on her stomach and strands of hair draped over her cheek. He rolled her over to her back gently, then cleared some of her hair away from her face. She had on no make up and no clothes to speak of. She was wearing what amounted to rags.

"Hey... Hey Ms. Are you ok?" John asked, but got no response from his inquiry, so he shook her a bit more forcefully. Still nothing and he was unsure what to do next. She wouldn't wake up and he could not just leave her like this.

He scooped the unconscious dame up carefully. She never whimpered or moved as he done this. it was like she was comatose. This made John worry.

The beauty's body felt heavy, as he carried her to the truck and placed her inside. Her head rolled to the side and fell back helplessly against the seat, her mouth opening slightly. He decided he should take her to a hospital. While driving, he watched her head bounce and move to the roughness and curves of the gravel road.

As John drove however, he began to rethink things. He could take care of her, nurse her back to health. She was still breathing so she was not dead and she was so pretty. He found himself wanting to kiss her but didn't. He did end up driving back to his place.

Once stopped, he opened the passenger side door of his truck and just leered at the unconscious beauty. He turned her relaxed face towards him and said, "I wonder when you are gonna wake up pretty girl." Despite these words, she remained unmoving and out cold. He finally stopped staring at her and lifted her gently from the truck, saying, "Come on beautiful let's get you inside."

Once inside John laid the girl on the bed. It was several hours before she finally began to stir. "Uuuuuhhhhhmmmmm... Mmmnnn what happened?" She mumbled, furrowing her brow.

John walked and stood at the side of the bed, as the woman opened her eyes. They were the most unusual looking blue eyes, like none John had ever seen. They were pale and big and seemed to illuminate with a translucent quality. When she made eye contact, he answered her.

"I was driving by and saw you collapse. I brought you here cuz the nearest hospital is miles away. By the way, my name is John. What's yours?"
"I... I don't know... I woke up in a field and just started walking." The woman replied, looking confused.
"Well you can just stay here and recover. Maybe all will come back to you." John said with a smile.

The girl winced as she tried to sit up. "Thanks. But I think I'll be ok. I would hate to intrude. Ugh." As the woman tried to stand, pain shot through her, nearly doubling her over. "Onnnn ssssecond tttthought, Mmmaybe i doooo neeeed a ffffew... Uuuuhhhh." The woman's big blue eyes suddenly rolled back and her head wobbled, as John rushed to catch.

A few days turned into a few weeks and john was really enjoying his guest's company, as she re cooperated. She was getting better everyday and was a real sweetheart.

But the day came when she announced she wanted to leave. John was crushed. He did not want her to leave. He asked her to stay but she insisted. That evening she said she wanted to take a bath before leaving. John did his best to hide his anguish and desperation.

She stripped down as the water ran, filling the tub. For the first time she noticed her toned and fit looking physique. She even had some muscle but not so much that it took away from her femininity. She wondered how she got it. She couldn't remember a thing about herself or her past.

After disrobing, she put some bubble bath and some bath salts in, before climbing in herself. The water was warm around her, as she sank into it. She let it come up to her shoulders but kept most of her midnight locks dry, except for the tips. She could see steam rising from the water and let out a relaxing sigh. She enjoyed the feel of the water very much.. She had taken many baths during her stay here but this one seemed extra soothing.

After a moment she began to wash herself down slowly and deliberately. Her arms, legs, breast and stomach, as well as other areas. Every inch of her statuesque form.

As she washed, the beauty began to feel drowsy. Her eyelids were growing heavy. She decided she would go to bed when she got out. Soon her eyes just did not want to stay open and her head wanted to loll back. She was having to fight off sleep in earnest now. She tried to finish washing but her hand kept falling off into the water with a tiny plopping sound.

The poor girl could feel her own eyes wanting to flutter suddenly. What was wrong? she thought, through a drowsy muddled mind. She was so sleepy and could not get out of the tub.

Meanwhile, John was watching all this through a cracked bathroom door. He felt slightly guilty for deliberately setting out the sleep inducing bath salts instead of the normal ones but he was desperate. She just couldn't leave they were too good together. She would see this after a goodnights rest.

He could see the woman's head bobbing and would see her jerk from time to time. He was too far away to see her uniquely blue eyes but imagined them rolling back into her head over and over again, just wanting to sleep.

He then decided to try and get a better look.and so he courageously stepped into the bathroom. He immediately saw his girl was out of it. Her eyes were rolling even more spectacularly than he imagined and her head looked funny struggling to stay up. She seemed determined to stay awake.

He went and stood behind the drowsy vixen and began to massage her shoulders gently. "Go to sleep pretty girl... You know you are tired." He said, trying to persuade her to let go and gradually she seems to. With sleepy sighs she lets go and her eyes shut begrudgingly.

"Thata girl. Let's get that lovely hair wet, shall we?" He says, easing the beauty down into the tub till her locks become totally submerged but he was careful not to drown her. Her long mane now looks like spaghetti made of coal. "There much better." He says, lifting her from the tub and carrying her dripping wet form to the bed.

Once there, John dressed the girl in a pair of his brown flannel pajamas that were only slightly oversized. Then he tucked her in snug. "Goodnight pretty girl." he said, as he slowly shut the door.
The next morning his lovely house guest awoke. She was perplexed, as to why she was wearing flannel, why it was suddenly day now and why she couldn't remember much after getting into the tub. "Man John What happened?" She asked.
John smiled. "You feel asleep in the bathtub hun." He said.
"Really? Wow! Well i hope it isn't too late to go to town."

John's heart sank. She was still determined to leave. He decided he would not fight her about it. He just wanted to watch her sleep one more time. "It isn't its the next day. It's noon. Listen. Before i take you into town, you think you could stay and have dinner with me one last time tonight?" He said with a weak, almost pleading smile.

She looked at him with those kind blue eyes. "Sure I will Johnny boy." She said with a wink. The girl sensed his sadness and felt for him but she had already been here too long. She had to find out who she was and what happened to her.

Later that night, John got a phone call as they sat down to dinner. When he returned from the call, he saw his girl stumbling toward the couch. Her head was dipped down, looking very limp. and her eyes slid into her head numerous times, as she tried to sweep her hair back out of her face.

Seeing this, John rushed over to help and support her. She looks nearly gone when he begins speaking to her. "Hey hey, easy girl. Are you sleepy?" He asked tilting, her head up to look at him. Her eyes rolled and attempted to shut unevenly, as she struggled to respond.

"Mm hm..." She replied nodding sleepily. "Buuu I shouldnnnn't sleeeep neeetooo gooo toooo townnn mmmm..." He lead her to the couch and sat down with her, as she mumbled. Her head and body slumped into him, while her mouth dropped open slightly..

"Here... Just lie down here sweetie and rest we will go in the morning. I promise..." he said gently leading her body down onto his lap. He swept her hair back so she wouldn't be laying on it. She gave cute inaudible mumbles for a few seconds. Then she fell silent her breathing becoming slow and steady. One of her arms fell and dangled limply from the couch.

John sat for awhile watching his beauty slumber and thinking of these past couple weeks. He smiled and gently fiddled and stroked her lovely locks until he himself went to sleep.

The next morning the girl awoke on the couch. She was alone and had a terrible kink in her neck. She was in an awkward position and winced in pain as she got up. Suddenly she heard a commotion outside. She rushed outside and saw john faced off with to masked men at gun point. His hands were in the air. The men were yelling at him. he looked terrified.

Without thinking she ran up yelling. "Get away from him!" She wrestled with the armed one awkwardly. Until he pistol whipped her in the head, sending her crumpling to the ground.

"Fuckin broad!" one of them yelled. She heard john shout, as her head spun. Then she lost time...

The beauty's next conscious thought was, How did she get here? Then it all came back. Not just about here but all of it. She remembered who she was. She stood and walked toward the gunman, as he prepared to shoot john. "Hey tough guy." she said as she walked.

The guy turned and went to hit her again. "Why you stupid Bitch. You should have stayed night night!" he said as he swung. But this time she blocked his hand and snapped it at the wrist expertly. The guy wailed in pain. "Ahhh my fucking hand... Jesus." he just set rocking and sobbing like a two year old.

She faked a lunge at the other one and he ran like he'd been shot. She turned again to the sobbing glob of jello on the ground. "Dear god make it stop! It Hurts!" He bellowed.

"You want it to stop?" The woman asked. Then she gave him a hard right cross to the face, knocking him cold. "There... It's stopped." She said with a coldness that startled John.

John looked at his beauty, looking completely rattled by the events of the last few minutes. "I had no idea you could fight like that." He said, still in complete shock and amazement.

"Neither did I until a few minutes ago." She said with a quick laugh. Then she continued. "John I know you are very confused right now but I remember who I am. My name is Katirina." She said, that soft smile returning. "I have a husband and a family that i must get back to but I appreciate all you've done and i will not forget it." She gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

She spent the ride into town remembering her time in captivity...
Old 16-08-14, 16:23
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

First story in quite some time.
Old 16-08-14, 16:39
AFF Regular

yeah i thought i'd do another part. Depending on the replies. It will continue or Amethyst will find her family, stay awake and finally live happily ever after
Old 16-08-14, 23:33
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Nice!
Old 20-08-14, 12:27
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Nice work. Loved the bath scene. What happened at dinner? I assume he drugged her again, but how?

By the way, don't judge your efforts by the number of replies. Go by the number of views. If you go back to the beginning of this story section, you will see that I wrote stories here all alone for over a year before I got one reply and that one was from the admin. I kept going because the number of views the stories got was about the same as the some of the clip previews, and I took that as a compliment.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 20-08-14 at 12:32.
Old 20-08-14, 19:36
AFF Regular

john drugged her food. Sorry was kind of implied by him saying... He just had to see his beauty sleep one last time. My bad lol

Looking at views doesnt do it for me because u still get the view even if they hated it. I would rather 5 people tell me if they liked it and why or why not, then have a 30 views... Now if there were like buttons... LMFAO
Old 21-08-14, 01:47
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

I know what you mean about the comments, but the numbers do tell a story too. There aren't that many people here that read the stories, so people have to be reading certain ones over and over in order for them to get an average of 1000 views. My Chloro Dorm story only got 4 comments, but has over 14,000 views. They must not hate our efforts as much as you seem to think I guess!

When you posted about writing again, 481 viewed it. When you wrote an actual story, 1300 people viewed it! Your stories are doing just fine in my opinion.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 21-08-14 at 01:56.
Old 21-08-14, 03:10
AFF Regular

your right forgive me, im a grumpy old man at 37
Old 21-08-14, 09:19
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

CBiscuit is right. We have a lot that just read your story here. I think it maybe their a little shy in coming forward with their comments.
Old 21-08-14, 10:37
Site Admin

I agree with Annabelle. I think many like them but do not comment, the same thing happens at the updates.
Old 21-08-14, 18:39
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Brown flannel pajamas ... would love to see her in shiny satin ones ... John was very lucky anyway
Old 22-08-14, 04:10
AFF Regular

lol not very sexy i know but i doubt a farmer bachelor would have satin pjs after all they were his.
Old 22-08-14, 06:55
AFF Buddy

BC999 is on a distinguished road

Very nice creation, swrazor. Thanks for posting. Great to see a little activity in the story section again.

Your work is greatly appreciated.
Old 22-08-14, 19:49
AFF Regular

thanks all for the comments