All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 11-12-22, 20:13
AFF Buddy

rocco is on a distinguished road
Default Laws on Fetish Sites

Have the laws and regulations changed since I was last here?

I'm saying this because I've noticed a "slight" change in the acting. For example: On previous, saved and older content the action is more dramatic, tense and when the victim is gagged a double knot was issued and the cleave gag tightened. Now its less convincing. Sorry if I come across as being ignorant, but only one cince is used and they look loose?

Or is this the models discision?
I'm not criticising, although it looks that way. But a general observation really. It would be nice to have runs like ball gags, OTM and more rope techniques.

I hope I haven't upset/offended anyone.....and I know this site keeps a lighter side of bondage. However, the older content was far more "suspensful"

Thank you x
Old 12-12-22, 08:11
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Laws havnt changed and no concious decision has been made to drive content that way.

We will look at it though
Old 12-12-22, 16:14
AFF Buddy

Hi John

Thanks. I hope my comment hasn't caused an issue. It's great to back and thank you all for such a brilliant site. One of the reasons I "only" subscribe to DIP and no other is because you guys are genuinely helpful, and run a great show.

Best wishes

Rocco
Old 13-12-22, 08:54
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

No no your comment was fine.

Last edited by Annabelle; 14-12-22 at 08:54.
Old 13-12-22, 15:08
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
No no your comment was fine. I will try and do my best to have ago at this. I may change it just slightly ie by showing model B as we tend to have models booked for our DIP days also the extra voice can be the camera man/woman
Oh bless you Annabelle, but my comment had nothing to do with my idea request, I'm so sorry. I made a general query which John answered.
Thanks