All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 29-04-13, 22:58
AFF Buddy

seth123 is on a distinguished road
Red face Tranqs for Tanya

Tanya was a pretty good looking women. with double d breast, dark caramel skin, and long, slender legs, she made all the men turn and stare. and she knew it, and she flaunted it. but she never slept with any of them, and was keeping herself fresh. but just how MUCH attention she had attracted, she did not realize...

Drake, a rather physically built man, had always lusted for Tanya. but he also had a huge sleepy fetish. to seduce her wasn't enough for him, he had to have his way with her unconscious. and so he waited. he bought the necessary supplies, and calculated the correct amount of Propofol to put in his darts. after weeks of planning, he was finally ready.

Tanya, who jogged every week at the same time on the same path, had no clue what was coming for her. as she jogged in her athletic shorts and her wonderful breasts bouncing behind her sports bra, Drake was back on the hill getting the Dart rifle ready.

as she ran around a particular bend, she felt a sharp sting in her right buttock. she squealed in pain, and touched her butt. but when she felt a round needle sticking out, she pulled it out in confusion. as she looked at the slender needle with a pink fluff on the end, her eyes were making the tube fuzzy. she immediately started back for her car, which she had parked at the start of the trail.

but as her eyelids began feeling heavy, a second dart hit her, right in her left breast. she pulled out the dart and her top came off with it, her nipples hard against the cold air. as she kept trying to run, her exposed breasts bounced up and down in perfect rhythm.

Drake had only put 20% OF THE TRANQUILIZER IN THE FIRST DART, HE HAD PUT THE EST IN THE SECOND ONE.

and as Tanya was running through the Forrest, it had taken a surreal glow, like a Forrest in a dream. the trees seemed to curve around her, as she looked back at them through drooping eyelids. she had slowed to a jog, as she stumbled drunkenly along her path. her brain desperately wanted her to stay awake while her body kept telling her to stop and relax. but she kept going, regardless of her fluttering eyelids and lightheaded dizziness.

so far she had been going only a minute when she was feeling so limp and drowsy. the forest was hazy and out of focus, and her eyelids kept fluttering as she couldn't keep them open. her legs were feeling numb and she no longer felt the cold chill on her exposed breasts. her mind was so fuzzy and she couldn't think, but as she kept walking. she pulled next to a tree and her knees gave away. she kept trying to move, feebly willing her arms to go forward. but as she lay on her back, the world fading around her, she gave one final moan and gave in to the drugged sleep that had been ensured since the first dart. as her head rolled to the side, Drake came up to her slowly. he hadn't expected her to be topless, that was a bonus. as he picked her up, he took the keys from her pocket and carried her all the way to her car. while carrying, he looked down ad her form and fondled her ass as he walked. when he put her in the back seat a passion deep in his heart, and his pants, overwhelmed him and kissed her, long and passionately as his hands cupped her voluptuous breasts. this went on for nearly 4 minutes until he pulled away and closed the car door. then he got in the drivers seat and drove her to a remote cabin, deep in an un-mapped jungle.

several hours later, she awoke. her head was spinning. she was tied to a bed, her legs spread apart and her arms as well. her clothes were gone, and she was completely in the nude. as her head cleared, she began struggling against her bonds. soon enough, Drake walked in. he was dressed in some shorts, but his muscular six pack was showing. Tanya stopped struggling for a moment and asked who he was and what he wanted.

"ha, ha. who am i? i'm you secret admirer. what i want? you're lovely body, all to myself." hearing this, she began to struggle, which prompted his to come closer. he said "if you keep quiet, and don't resist, i will release you in two days. if you do resist, i will knock you out again, until you are completely submissive. now, will you resist."

Tanya feared for her life and just wanted it to be over, so she nodded no. and so he began caressing her body, running his hands down her stomach and up to her breasts. he cupped her nipples, pinching them with her thumb and forefinger, which cased them to harden immediately. he moved one hand down to her clit, and fingered it gently but powerfully, keeping a rhythm that made her whimper and moan, until she felt herself excrete fluids. he rubbed her fluids gently on her pussy and kept fingering, until he felt her stiffen . as she screamed in pleasure at the climax, she felt a sting in her arm. she was rather occupied, though, and ignored it. when she finished, she was whimpering and slightly tired. as she relaxed, she only got more tired and loopy. soon enough, her eyes were rolling and her head rolled back, limp and unconscious.

when she awoke several hours later, the sun was coming up. she realized she had been unconscious through a whole day and night. she was quite happy that she had been through one day, and had only one more to go. when she moved slightly in her bonds, however, she felt a soreness in her pussy. as he fingered her, he leaned in and kissed her. feeling quite exited, she kissed him to, and his mouth tasted sweet.
he gave her some food and a drink, and once she had finished eating gave her a pill. she took it, and started to feel drowsy. within ten minutes, she was limp and slightly dizzy but still awake. he then untied her wrists and legs, and moved them closer together.

he ran his hand over her legs, she made a slight groan, and he continued rubbing them as he put one hand up and felt nipples that were already hard, he felt some fluids dripping form her vagina. she was blissfully unaware what was happening and could only feel the pleasure that resulted from his actions. after almost an hour of fondling and kissing, he pulled down his pants and boxers, and got on top of her. he slowly and carefully inserted his throbbing erection into her clit, and began his rhythmic humping. by now the pill;l had worn of mostly but she didn't try to escape. she wrapped her hands around his back and kept the motion going with her hips, until they both climaxed, gasping in pleasure. as he rolled over her she said "that... was amazing" he said it was all her, and rather quickly apologized. she asked what for, then he quickly slid an injection into her hip. she tried asking what it was but didn't make it past the word "what" before her eyes were dropping and rolling. she vaguely heard him saying goodbye as she drifted off into her drugged sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

when she awoke, the sun was up. her wrists were free and so were her legs. there was a red bra and panties along with her running clothes on a chair. there was a note saying how sorry he was for the trouble he'd caused her, and per his agreement, she was free to go. she closed the note and put it on the table. she quickly got dressed and took the keys off the table and walked to her car. with one last look back, she drove on, hoping to find her way back home.
Old 29-04-13, 23:20
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very naughty!
Old 01-05-13, 00:56
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

A little more hard core than we usually do here, but interesting enough!
Old 01-05-13, 05:04
AFF Buddy

Default Sorry

Yeah, sorry. Ill tone it down a bit
Old 01-05-13, 11:14
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Don't be sorry, it's not my site and I don't see the admin complaining yet. Besides, your view #'s suggest that the readers are happy anyway! At the rate things are going, your Tanya could easily pass up my Barbie in popularity. Not bad for a first write!

Last edited by CBiscuit; 01-05-13 at 11:39.
Old 01-05-13, 19:14
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

i second cb. While I don't care for hardcore. No reason to be sorry. If we all liked the same it'd be boring.

I'm a tranq fan myself.

swrazor
Old 01-05-13, 19:49
AFF Guru

I have put more hard core into my stories lately since most producers are bringing the girls off with vibrators in the videos. Nobody seemed to object, so I have moved in that direction too.

Last edited by CBiscuit; 02-05-13 at 11:48.
Old 02-05-13, 04:10
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

One thing i really like, Is when a Girl is subdued in all the ways you writers do best, But i wish i saw more clothes cutting and ripping the clothing from the Girls, Even if it is just a small sentence or two and not an impact part of the stories topic. Buttons being pulled or cut off, etc. Bra shoulder straps cut off. Maybe cutting off a piece of her blouse to be used as a chloro rag. But always sticking to the form and main topics that has made the stories so popular.
Old 02-05-13, 04:12
Site Admin

Just my thoughts and honestly, Do not change a thing but an occasional clothes cutting occurence leading into the main part of the story would be cool.
Old 02-05-13, 04:17
Site Admin

Of course as all the stories should portray, No Girl is ever harmed she just lost her wardrobe and has to fend the best she can afterwards. Maybe left with an old tee shirt and sweat pants to find her way home.
Old 02-05-13, 05:05
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit View Post
Don't be sorry, it's not my site and I don't see the admin complaining yet. Besides, your view #'s suggest that the readers are happy anyway! At the rate things are going, your Tanya could easily pass up my Barbie in popularity. Not bad for a first write!
Umm, im new to this. How do i see the view numbers?
Old 02-05-13, 05:07
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
One thing i really like, Is when a Girl is subdued in all the ways you writers do best, But i wish i saw more clothes cutting and ripping the clothing from the Girls, Even if it is just a small sentence or two and not an impact part of the stories topic. Buttons being pulled or cut off, etc. Bra shoulder straps cut off. Maybe cutting off a piece of her blouse to be used as a chloro rag. But always sticking to the form and main topics that has made the stories so popular.
Does the girl taking of her sports bra count as ripping? And ideas on how to use that in a story?
Old 02-05-13, 11:20
AFF Guru

When you look at the story list, the # of views is on the far right. Tanya has passed up Barbie in the race by a narrow margin. Right now it's 122 to 118.

As to clothes ripping. One example of what he means is have the girl bound with her hands behind her back and ankles tied together. Now to remove her bra and panties, without untying her, they must be cut or ripped off. Read my Chloro Dorm Part 2 "Panty Raid" story for some good ripping examples. Also try "LA Bound" Parts 2 & 3.

Actually your breast dart hit causing her top to come off kind of qualifies!

Last edited by CBiscuit; 02-05-13 at 11:50.
Old 02-05-13, 11:24
Site Admin

Exactly CBiscuit! Thanks!

Last edited by larrydude; 02-05-13 at 11:27.