All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 30-05-13, 12:05
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default Study Date

CBiscuit

Milena was struggling to understand as the professor went on and on with the complicated Math. She was failing the course and badly needed to pass. It seemed hopeless though. What she couldn’t understand was why the 2 girls that sat behind her were doing so well. Those girls were anything but studious types!

One was named Anna. She had silky blonde hair and her eyes were more green than blue. She wore very feminine clothes and really looked like a cover girl model. The other was Sandra. She was also blonde, but had a more athletic type body, and wore T shirts and sneakers. Both girls had great figures and were of medium height.

There were rumors floating around that Sandra liked women and that these roommates may be a couple. But guys were seen with them all the time, so Milena doubted the rumors. Besides, it had nothing to do with the situation. Why were they getting top grades in Math?

Suddenly Milena had an idea. After class, she would ask them to study with her tonight for tomorrow’s test. That would prove once and for all if they really knew the Math! It would be easy to get the study date, since the girls were always trying to be friendly to her. Up to now, Milena had ignored their advances.

Once the bell rang, Milena made her request to Sandra, since she was the one that sat directly behind her. She not only accepted right away, but both Anna and Sandra got very giddy and excited at the idea of Milena coming to their room after hours. They both said that they couldn’t wait! Once again Milena thought to herself, “These bimbos’ math whizzes? You must be kidding!”

Back in her room, Milena dressed carefully for the evening. If the girls were into women, she didn’t want to encourage them! She started with a plain white bra and panties set, nothing too sexy. Next she pulled on nude colored pantyhose. Then she wore a white blouse, buttoned to the top and a blue denim skirt. Brown leather boots that came just below the knee and zipped up the sides came next. She was ready. Milena went to the address the girls had given her and knocked on their door.

Sandra let her in. She was wearing a T shirt, shorts, and sneakers with no socks. Anna was sitting on the sofa and looked breathtaking! She was in a sheer light blue nightgown that only reached just above her knees. Her bare legs looked silky smooth and she had shiny black high heeled sling back pumps on.

Milena was invited to sit on the sofa in the middle next to Anna, and Sandra sat down on her left side. The math book was open on the center of the coffee table in front of Milena and everything looked to be in place for study. Then Sandra produced a glass of wine and a bottle of pills.

“What are the pills for?” Milena asked.

“These help us to concentrate and learn the math.” Sandra answered. “We aren’t good students and these have helped us to do well.”

Finally something began to make sense. “So this is how they’re cheating!” Milena thought to herself. Milena watched Anna take out 3 pills. Anna took one and swallowed some wine. Then she handed one to Milena. Milena eagerly took the pill and swallowed some wine. Then to Milena’s surprise, Anna took the third pill herself. Milena turned towards Sandra and asked,

“Aren’t you going to take one too?”

“I’ve already taken mine.” Sandra said.

“Anna took two. Shouldn’t I take another one?” Milena asked.

“Not for your first time.” Sandra said. “Two will make you too sleepy to study.”

They started working on the math. Anna and Sandra really seemed to know what they were doing, but so far the problems were easy, and nothing Milena needed help with. After about fifteen minutes, Milena started to feel dreamy and relaxed. She was more interested in the silky feel of Anna’s hair against her face than the math.

Anna seemed to sense her interest, and moved in close and kissed Milena on her cheek. Milena responded by putting her arm around Anna. Anna’s now sleepy head dropped onto Milena’s shoulder. Milena was getting sleepy herself, but Anna was much sleepier. Anna’s sleepiness, combined with the way she melted against her, suddenly made Milena very hot. Milena turned towards Anna and kissed her on the lips.

Milena had never been into women, but Anna’s lips were incredibly soft and her mouth was part way open. Milena was instantly aroused. She continued kissing Anna. Soon she felt her legs being moved. She broke off from the kiss and looked down. Sandra was taking off her boots.

Instead of resisting or protesting, Milena just said,

“Ooh, thank you! I feel so much more comfortable now.”

Sandra smiled. She could tell by the wavering in Milena’s voice, that the roofie was doing its work! Then she admired Milena’s legs and feet. The hose were so sheer; she could hardly tell she was wearing any!

Milena sat wide eyed and watched Sandra un-tie and partly unlace her own sneakers next. They were so loose without socks that she could have just pulled them off, but she still made the laces very loose before she slipped them off.

Sandra got up and kneeled in front of Anna. When Milena turned her head back towards Anna, she realized that she had passed out completely. Milena took her beautiful blonde head in her hands and kissed her. She didn’t respond or wake up. Then Milena looked down and watched Sandra remove Anna’s shoes.

Sandra could have easily slipped the straps off Anna’s ankles and taken the shoes off, but instead she unbuckled the straps first and then tossed the shoes aside. For some reason Milena found her unbuckling the shoes, when she didn’t really need to, erotic! The truth was that the roofie that she had taken was in full control now. She was becoming hypnotic, and everything she saw looked hot and sexy now!

Sandra stood up and removed Anna’s nightgown. It slipped up and off easily and seemed weightless as Sandra tossed it on the floor. Now Sandra was unbuttoning her own shorts and stepping out of them! Next she pulled her T shirt over her head and off. She wasn’t wearing a bra, so both Anna and Sandra were both naked now except for tiny pairs of white bikini panties.

Sandra sat down next to Milena now and kissed her gently. Milena kissed back with ever increasing abandon. Soon she was so engrossed in the kiss, that she didn’t realize that Sandra was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. First the top button was undone, then another, and another, until they were all undone. Next Sandra unhooked and unzipped her skirt. Milena noticed her doing that and looked down.

Sandra waited for resistance, but it never came. Milena was about to pass out. Sandra held her and told her to just relax. “I feel so sleepy!” were Milena’s last words. Sandra was elated. She hadn’t taken a roofie herself of course. She had Anna take two so she would have more time alone with Milena. Sandra slowly stripped the now totally limp Milena to just her white panties. Then she had her way with her two sleepy puppets for several hours.

Milena woke up suddenly. She still felt dreamy and amorous. Sandra was beside her, and Anna was on the other side, still asleep. She spoke softly to Sandra,

“How much longer will Anna be out?” Milena asked.

“She took two pills. She’ll be out for the night now.” Sandra replied.

“I don’t think the one pill you gave me helped me study very much. By the way who took my clothes off?” Milena inquired.

“The pill wasn’t for studying. It was to make you relaxed and comfortable with us.” Sandra answered. “Once you were asleep I just made you more comfortable by undressing you. We really can show you how to get an A in math though.”

“How can I do that? I’m failing!” Milena said, no longer concerned about being stripped to just her panties.

“Math has nothing to do with it. The professor has a certain fetish. We will show you what it is, and you can go to him and get your A!” Sandra said.

“What would I have to do for him?” Milena asked in fear, thinking a lot of kinky sex would be involved.

“I’ll show you.” Sandra answered.

Sandra went to the table and picked up an ordinary washcloth. She also picked up a small brown bottle.

“He calls this his friend ‘The cloth’” Sandra said. “He will pour the liquid on it and hold it over your nose and mouth. You will smell strong, but sweet, fumes. It will make you dizzy at first, then your eyes will get blurry and everything will sound hollow. Soon your body will relax and your arms will go limp at your sides. Then you will pass out. You’ll wake up later and feel great. Then he lets you leave. After you have done it for him for three nights, you are finished and get your A.”

“That’s it?” Milena asked.

“That’s all there is to it.” Sandra said. “Let me give you a sample of the cloth now, so you will be ready for him.”

Milena watched in awe as Sandra poured the liquid on the cloth. “Chloroform” the bottle said. Milena had heard of that! Then she relaxed as Sandra gently held the cloth over her face. Milena choked at first, but soon calmed down. The roofie was still sedating her, so the chloroform worked swiftly. She was deeply under in less than a minute.

Sandra carefully pulled Milena’s panties down and off. Then she removed her own and Anna’s. When she was done, she tossed all 3 pair on the floor in a pile. Sandra watched Milena sleep for about twenty minutes. Then she began to wake up.

Milena woke up and felt great after a few minutes of recovery. Then she looked down and said,

“Hey, what happened to my panties?”

“I felt like taking mine off, so I thought yours and Anna’s should come off too. They’re over there on the floor.” Sandra answered.

Milena looked there, but made no effort to get them back. Then she asked Sandra a question.

“You took my panties off while I was under and I never even knew it.” Milena said. “What do you suppose the professor will do to me while I’m under?”

“I know exactly what he does.” Sandra said. “When it was Anna’s turn, I sneaked in after her and hid behind the curtain and watched.”

“What did he do?” Milena asked wide eyed.

“I have already told you enough to get an A.” Sandra said. “Why should I tell you everything?”

Milena was desperate and had to know! “You can put me under with the cloth again, if you tell me.” She offered. Somehow she had correctly guessed that Sandra had liked putting her under!

Sandra smiled. “OK, but If I tell you I get to put you under twice. I get to put you under once more before I tell you, and then again after.” She demanded.

Milena was beyond caring. “Ok, it’s a deal.” She said.

Sandra opened the bottle and re-soaked the cloth. She seemed to use more this time. Soon the cloth was on Milena’s face again. Sandra watched in awe as her newest seduction conquest succumbed to the drug. Soon Milena’s eyes rapidly fluttered and closed, and she was totally limp in Sandra’s arms. This time Sandra carried her over her shoulder to the bedroom.

Sandra placed Milena in the bed, and went and got the cloth and the bottle and placed them on the nightstand. Then she turned out the lights and crawled into bed with Milena. She would tell her the story in darkness, and in the comfort of the warm bed.

When Milena awoke she was in bed. “Was this all a dream?” she thought to herself. Then she felt Sandra’s naked body against hers. Milena tried to jump up and out of the bed, but Sandra held her and spoke softly,

“I will tell you the story now. It’s long and exciting. I thought it would be more fun if I told you in the dark and under the covers like this.”

“It might be cool to hear it this way at that!” Milena thought to herself. Then Sandra began,

“He ushered Anna inside politely. He was well dressed and handsome. Then he had her sit down in a large stuffed chair. She asked him how they could study there. He told her that she wouldn’t be studying tonight. Then he introduced her to his friend “The Cloth.” Anna already knew what would happen, since I had been there first and told her. She sat relaxed and let him put her under.”

“Then what did he do?” Milena asked in an excited voice.

“He held the cloth on her for a long time after she passed out.” Sandra said.

“Why did he have to do that if she was already under?” Milena asked.

“He wanted her under much deeper and for a much longer time!” Sandra said in an excited voice.

“Oh, that sounds so hot!” Milena answered.

“When he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, she was as limp as a rag doll. She would be out for hours.” Sandra continued.

Milena shuddered at the thought of her being that helpless for that long! Then Sandra went on,

“He put her on her back on the bed and stripped her. And I mean stripped! He slowly took off everything. All her clothes, her shoes, stockings, her jewelry, and even her hair clip! He kept stripping her until she was as naked as the day she was born.”

“Wow, she was totally naked and completely knocked out! He could really do anything he wanted to her then!” Milena said.

“That’s what worried me at first.” Sandra said. “But he was incredibly romantic and gentle! He started kissing her all over. He began by opening her mouth and gently probing her with his tongue. Then he worked his way around her neck and under her hair. Soon he was sucking on her nipples and holding her breasts. Then he worked all the way down to her toes, not missing the taste of anything on the way.”

Milena felt her own toes curling at the thought of someone worshiping her limp body like that! But it didn’t stop there!

Sandra continued. “Then he got up and massaged her all over. First, while she was on her back from head to toe, and then on her stomach from head to toe again. Then he got this lotion out. I checked it out on line. It comes from Paris and costs 200 Euros a bottle!”

“He warmed up the lotion by rubbing his hands together first. Then he applied it all over her body. He covered all areas from between her toes, to behind her ears, and everywhere in between.”

“Then what did he do?” Milena asked.

“He slowly dressed her exactly the way she was, right down to her hair clip. Then he placed her back in the chair and let her wake up naturally. About half an hour later, she woke up feeling great all over, and went home.”

“Did he do the same thing all 3 nights?” Milena asked.

“Yes, each night was exactly the same.” Sandra answered. “After the third night, her skin was incredibly smooth from that special lotion!”

Sandra turned on the light. When Milena’s eyes adjusted, she could see that Sandra was soaking the cloth again.

“Are you going to hold it on me longer after I’m out this time?” Milena asked, practically shaking with excitement.

“Yes, for a very, very, long time!” Sandra said. “You won’t wake up until morning.”

Milena shuddered at the thought! She didn’t care how long she was out now. She had nothing better to do, and she wouldn’t have to worry about passing math anymore either! She inhaled slowly, and slipped into that delightful void ever so gradually. The euphoria she experienced just before passing out was awesome. As she began to lose consciousness the bed felt oh so cozy!

Sandra held the cloth on her with one hand, and picked up her phone with the other. Then she called the professor. When he picked up she said,

“I’ve got another one ready for you for tomorrow night. She's a cute brunette with nice perky breasts!”

“That’s fantastic!” He replied. “Do you want to watch this one too?” He asked.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” Sandra answered. Then she hung up the phone and continued to hold the cloth on Milena for some time. She’d be under till morning all right. Late morning!

For watching him do Milena, Sandra would owe him three more nights. Oh well, her skin was beginning to get dry again anyway….

Last edited by CBiscuit; 04-06-13 at 11:55.
Old 30-05-13, 12:10
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I enjoy reading these stories. Well written and imaginative! And erotic too!!!!!!!!
Old 30-05-13, 12:45
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Thanks!
Old 30-05-13, 17:27
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Your welcome!
Old 30-05-13, 23:06
AFF Buddy

pbwriting has a spectacular aura aboutpbwriting has a spectacular aura about

Great story!
Old 31-05-13, 17:00
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

hot damn cb that was right up my ally loved the drug drink and groggy limp descriptions.

swrazor
Old 31-05-13, 18:09
AFF Guru

Thanks! I have been trying to kick the erotica up a notch in my newer stuff, and I'm glad it seems to be working.
Old 01-06-13, 11:24
AFF Buddy

BC999 is on a distinguished road

Another fantastic story, CBiscuit. A fine trio of young women.
Old 03-06-13, 12:28

ChloroX is on a distinguished road
Default Great story

I've been lurking here for some time, and really like your stories. This one gave me positive kick in the butt to create account here! Really erotic, and sophisticated!
Same like good movie, the ending gives hope for the second part!
(I like all 3 girls, your description of them gave me nice picture, and i like it!)
Milena is my favourite character "Then she wore a white blouse, buttoned to the top and a blue denim skirt. Brown leather boots that came just below the knee and zipped up the sides came next" Damn hot ! - my wet dreams came true !

Last edited by ChloroX; 03-06-13 at 12:48.