All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 05-12-09, 14:46
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default Time at the Bar

Hannah Smiled. She had been working at the pub for 6 months now, give or take a few days and this was the first that the manager, Sarah, had trusted her to run it on a Saturday night. It had gone well, so far. ‘This is easier than Sarah makes it look’, she thought to herself. She imagined seeing Sarah’s face the next morning, when she’d see an immaculate pub and a till full of takings.

It was getting close to closing time and so Hannah rung the bell for last orders. Alex, the other person working tonight, had little to do and Hannah, feeling full of generosity, told him he could go and still be paid for the full nights’ work. ‘A nice touch, treating the other bar staff well while I’m in charge’ thought Hannah, smiling. Hannah rang the bell for time at the bar. It had been a good night and there would not be much cleaning up to do. She began ushering the few remaining people out of the pub and then noticed two guys standing at the bar. ‘Look’ she said, smiling, ‘I’ve given you plenty of warning. Time to go.’ One of them turned around and replied ‘Look, we’re friends of Sarah’s. She lets us have a lock in every Saturday night. We didn’t realise that today would be any different.’ Hannah thought for a second. She had overheard other customers talking about Sarah having lock-ins before, but she had assumed that it was just a myth. ‘Look, we don’t want any trouble’ the guy continued, ‘just a few more hours in the warm and then we’ll be on our way.’ Hannah responded ‘I’m sure you’ve had lock-ins before, but the thing is, Sarah didn’t mention anything about a lock-in to me. If you leave now, I’ll bring it up with Sarah tomorrow and we’ll be able to have one next time.’ The two guys looked at each other and mumbled. They then both said ‘Goodnight’ and headed towards the door.

Sarah said ‘goodnight’ and was just closing the door, when one of the guys turned around and pushed the door open. ‘Wha…’ Hannah started to say, before he’d clamped a hand over her mouth. The other guy grabbed her wrists and tightly tied them behind her back. The hand was removed from her mouth and Hannah drew in her breath. She was just about to scream when a large, red, ball gag was jammed into her mouth. One of the guys held her tightly, while the other stripped her naked. They then lifted her onto the bar, placed her on her stomach and then tightly hog-tied her.

The one of the guys went and sat down at a table, while the other guy poured two pints from the pumps. Hannah ‘MMPPHHDD’ her protests, but all that happen was that a steady stream of drool fell from her mouth, all over the bar. The guy who poured the drinks then took them over to the other guy and they talked quietly to each other. Hannah felt so humiliated, being stripped, tied up and drooling all over the bar she was meant to be in charge of.

The two guys were true to their word. They stayed a few more hours and then left. They even left money for the drinks they had and locked the door behind them. Now all Hannah could do was wait. Sarah would be in a few hours later and then she would have some explaining to do. She imagined how completely humiliated she would be when Sarah found her like this.
Old 07-12-09, 10:16
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We have a new story teller to our site.
Welcome.
Old 07-12-09, 12:27
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Wow! I thought this day would never come! I have been going it alone here for 2 and a half years. I could use some help mate!
Old 07-12-09, 13:15
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Maybe you could join up and make one together.
Just an idea.

Annabelle
Old 07-12-09, 20:28
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
We have a new story teller to our site.
Welcome.
Thanks! I don't know if I can be as prolific as Mr CBiscuit though. That guy's good!
Old 07-12-09, 20:29
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit View Post
Wow! I thought this day would never come! I have been going it alone here for 2 and a half years. I could use some help mate!
Hopefully, I'll be able to come up with some more. I dunno how good they'll be though You should keep going though, your stories are quality!
Old 08-12-09, 02:05
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

My stories are heavily in the sleepy fetish area. You seem to have a good handle on the bondage area which is just as important on this site. The updates are about half sleepy and half bondage. If the stories section could have a bit of both, that would be great!
Old 08-12-09, 19:57
AFF Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit View Post
My stories are heavily in the sleepy fetish area. You seem to have a good handle on the bondage area which is just as important on this site. The updates are about half sleepy and half bondage. If the stories section could have a bit of both, that would be great!
I totally agree, the more stories, the better! Hopefully, different people will post stories too!
Old 10-12-09, 12:18
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

This is always a treat! The stories are awesome!