All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > Damselsinperil ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 31-01-17, 18:51

90bsl1ck is on a distinguished road
Default An arresting time leads to a new job for one of these people...

Hey guys,
Below is a new idea that I have just came up with; hope it's okay to do. As it is a work in progress and adaptable, if you don't like this idea. Anyway that's my introduction and here's the story idea...

A police officer is a rookie and has been told to practice handcuffing a suspect and between the switching of roles. Between a friend and the uniformed officer sitting quietly in the hand cuffs for three minutes each. (A spare uniform is dry on a radiator and ready for the next shift tomorrow morning).But after 5 sessions, the friend not in the cuffs asks questions about life in the police force:
1. How much do you make in one month?
The answer is "I make £3000 per month and it depends on arrests and how well a job, i'm doing".
2. How long have you had your own private police car outside for then?
the answer is: "It's not mine I just borrow it for work and getting home each night."
3. When do you have your next shift then, babe?
The handcuffed officer realizes they are in trouble and refuses to answer the last question As it is repeated to them and
the police rookie wants to be released from the cuffs to continue patrolling the streets. But the friend decides to use a ball gag, the friend had in their pocket. For a personal reason and keep the officer quiet. Once the ball gag is in the mouth of the officer. friend puts on the uniform from radiator. The friend comments that it feels warm, and it's nice to have a new job instead of having to go to the job centre every day. Well that's where you are going once I get back we will have some more fun...

A little while later the friend returns in the uniform and changes into her own clothing. but puts the uniform into a carrier bag ready to take with them. Before checking the handcuffed person. They undo a few buttons and then remove the gag. saying "I'll just take this and leave you (blows a kiss) Good bye (victims name)". End of scene