All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 10-05-15, 08:40
AFF Guru

markus is a jewel in the roughmarkus is a jewel in the roughmarkus is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Some nice updates to come
Old 15-05-15, 12:03
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

From this week

http://www.all-fetish-blog.com/

cheers
John
Old 16-05-15, 00:48
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thank you my Friend!
Old 16-05-15, 10:16
AFF Guru

markus is a jewel in the roughmarkus is a jewel in the roughmarkus is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Old 15-07-15, 10:24
AFF Die Hard

halfslip56 is on a distinguished road

nothing for a couple of months is an update coming?
Old 16-07-15, 09:53
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

Will get one done soon. Its just we have been so busy lately.
Old 16-07-15, 10:49
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I can relate to that. Busy here too. More than usual.
Old 25-07-15, 08:56
AFF Guru

Wink

Old 19-08-15, 22:33
AFF Buddy

AFCBFAN1 is on a distinguished road

Still no update after 3 months. Not good.
Old 20-08-15, 11:24
Site Admin

I for one sure wish that more people would comment at the blog when it is posted.
Old 20-08-15, 15:12
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Thats one of the reason it not updated all the time as its seems to me that its not that important to members only by a few.
Old 20-08-15, 15:31
Administrator
Site Admin

We may divert the blog to out tumbler or twitter account where we would post more updates about recent shoots and post examples etc. The blog itself is a bit of a hassell to run and with not much feedback, it seems a little pointless.

cheers
John
Old 21-08-15, 00:28
Site Admin

I agree. I seem to be the only one to comment on the update or individual photos. Too bad.
Old 23-08-15, 08:10
AFF Guru

Wink

Old 24-08-15, 20:21
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

I agree.
Old 21-09-15, 02:06
AFF Buddy

draggerman is on a distinguished road

I have not commented ever but i always anticipate the new updates. I think i am not the only one. Please, NO TWITTER, haven't got one...
Old 21-09-15, 08:35
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

If more people had comment on it, and made it worth the effort of doing then we may not have to result in closing it down and moving it to twitter.
Old 21-09-15, 11:34
Site Admin

I always liked commenting there. But it wasn't there just for me. I understand totally the reason for it being discontinued.
Old 21-09-15, 14:49
AFF Buddy

draggerman is on a distinguished road

At first i had a problem, couldn't comment at all, maybe it was my problem, not sure, then left the effort. But nothing was said about how important was for the team to comment till now, and suddenly you close it down. You should have warned so and i am sure that comments would appear. As for twitter, if that's your final and only decision for updates, they are sure over for me, sth i think extremely unfair. I have got no twitter, no facebook by choice, and i do not intend to change my beliefs even for sth so important to me as the content of this site.
Old 22-09-15, 07:22
Administrator
Site Admin

Maintaining the blog is somewhat of a task and people will have noticed it has lapsed in regads of updates over time. This is pureply because we have / had little way to measure whether or not fans wanted it.

We will revisit it at some stage though the reason we mention twitter / tumblr is that we post on those every few days so if we incorporated "upcoming" stuff and details of recent shoots, it could be done on the fly.

The Blog isn't closed, it just hasn't updated.

cheers
John