All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 24-10-17, 07:22
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Shauna Knocked Out, Stripped, Bound & Gagged

Shauna Knocked Out, Stripped, Bound & Gagged

The bandit returns and this time has broken into the office of Navy Officer Shauna. As she is rifling through the draws in search of a top secret file, an unsuspecting Shauna returns and in an instant her world is turned upside down

http://damselsinperil.com/
Old 24-10-17, 10:49
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

The Bandit has struck again whomever it is!!!!!!!
Old 24-10-17, 12:08
peter92305

Unhappy

OH DEAR !!!
She's at it again!
There's even a question of incest there, the way she's grabbing those tits!

That's no way to treat a sister

Old 24-10-17, 14:31
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Bad Sister

Old 24-10-17, 18:52
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

bad sister indeed poor shauna will she ever get revenge on this female bandit :sm t031
Old 24-10-17, 21:31
peter92305

Unhappy

I've no doubt that if Shauna were below the age of majority, the authorities would be taking her into care under Court of Protection legislation.

I fully understand that this is entirely fictional but it is nevertheless, most harrowing to witness__!! I'd hoped that Big Sister's successful return to modelling for the panty sites would have cured her of these unsocial activities, but it seems that there is still work to be done in this direction__!!

Old 25-10-17, 11:10
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Annabelle be careful or you will be next on the Bandits list!
Old 25-10-17, 14:03
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Annabelle be careful or you will be next on the Bandits list!
That will be fun lol

Old 25-10-17, 15:06
peter92305

Talking

That will be fun!______ The Bandit self-administering chloroform . Something we haven't seen before. The only question remaining is which one will be wearing the balaclava?---the perpetrator or the recipient , and will she strip her own clothes off to make it look more realistic.

Sounds like a first class show---i'll get there early to ensure a front row seat__!!

Old 26-10-17, 08:18
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You guys do make me smile
Old 27-10-17, 01:43
Site Admin

Just beware of that Bandit Annabelle!
Old 27-10-17, 16:57
peter92305

Cool

I've just realised that although i've been talking about this scurrilous family feud for the past 3 days, i've not once mentioned the stimulating richly lace-embellished slip that Shauna is wearing. I'm sure that the top of the garment will be every bit as sperm inducing as the rest, except that we can't see it because the Scarlett Pimpernel bandit has wrenched it down so that she can massage her tits.

I think her chances of St. Peter one day letting her through those Pearly Gates is fast disappearing as every incident chalks up another black mark on her scoresheet!
Her best chance of getting in now is to learn to play THE HARP. Harpists are always in short supply up there and can cut corners when her case is considered.

The only other option is to tell St.Peter that you're a GILLINGHAM TOWN F.C. supporter in the hope that he might take pity on you and let you in__!!

Old 27-10-17, 19:17
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

I've just realised that although i've been talking about this scurrilous family feud for the past 3 days, i've not once mentioned the stimulating richly lace-embellished slip that Shauna is wearing. I'm sure that the top of the garment will be every bit as sperm inducing as the rest, except that we can't see it because the Scarlett Pimpernel bandit has wrenched it down so that she can massage her tits.

I think her chances of St. Peter one day letting her through those Pearly Gates is fast disappearing as every incident chalks up another black mark on her scoresheet!
Her best chance of getting in now is to learn to play THE HARP. Harpists are always in short supply up there and can cut corners when her case is considered.

The only other option is to tell St.Peter that you're a GILLINGHAM TOWN F.C. supporter in the hope that he might take pity on you and let you in__!!

Send Annabelle to Priestfield and she can tie up the other teams. Then the Gills can get 3 points and start climbing up the league

Old 27-10-17, 21:11
peter92305

Smile

I've just found out that Gillingham Town F.C. is in the Dorset league and is another club altogether. What i should have said was GILLINGHAM F.C. whose home ground is in Kent.

Thank goodness i saw it before Annabelle---she'd have crucified me. Russ was very considerate, ( he's a Kentish chap as well )--- he didn't want to embarrass me by drawing attention to it. He has soared in my estimation !!( although it probably won't last long!! )
Old 27-10-17, 23:21
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

How did this get heaven and then into football, the thought of girls stripping and putting the bandit in bondage would be my idea of heaven and maybe the girls would like it,if the bandit turned out to be a male then maybe the girls would be playing a different ball game to football.
These replies are very amusing all the same.
Old 28-10-17, 00:35
peter92305

Quote:
Originally Posted by peril fan View Post
How did this get heaven and then into football,

Life moves on like an ever evolving circle.

I think we are getting a bit bored with all this bandit nonsense. I would suggest that on a scale of 1 to 10 it's not quite as interesting as an all night political debate on the future of BREXIT_!!

The fact is the Bandit has about as much chance of becoming a respected member of society as i've got of ever seeing the Aurora Borealis over the Epsom Downs!