All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 11-04-20, 11:45
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of
Default Off the topic

Just take the time to watch this. It is a bit long but it does make you think long a hard about what is going on. And if what the government is doing is the right thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg
Old 11-04-20, 17:04
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

Was certainly an interesting watch.
Does raise some points about the internet being a source of panic and sensationalism due to how instantaneous news travels compared to many years ago pre-internet or when the internet was in it's earlier stages.
Another problem is that the majority are not scientifically knowledgeable to fully understand what is being said. Listening to 2 sides of a debate on a subject one is not qualified on, really is no way to tell who is right or who is wrong. And that can lead to all sorts of manipulation from either side.

Had this issue with Brexit, see a 2 hour video from a remain perspective and a 2 hour video from a leave perspective, coupled with the fact I was not even alive prior to Britain joining the EU and have absolutely no life experience on what life was actually like pre Britain EU ...am I really qualified to cast a vote on something I am utterly unsure on?

Certainly does create a lot of internal conflict.
Old 11-04-20, 19:00
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I agree, but I wonder what the price is that we are willing to pay to save 1 - 3% of lives for the absolute and complete destruction of liberty for 100%

There is no end to this, lockdowns planet-wide are extended, Italy is locked till May 'at least' so that means June( unlikely), July or August..the UK will be Sept..just before the next flu season..'social distancing' will stay in place indefinitely, Police threatening to pepper spray people if they deliver food to their relatives, the whole planet under house arrest. The media driving on 'fear' for clicks..

I'm feeling angry, I've never been happy to simply be obedient and compliant
Old 11-04-20, 21:29
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I agree John
Old 12-04-20, 16:16
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

UK Facts
Deaths To week 13 (end of March)
2018 - 164625
2019 - 146018
2020 - 150057

Deaths from respiratory illnesses (pneumonia)
2018 - 29898
2020 - 21451
Old 12-04-20, 23:59
AFF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
UK Facts
Deaths To week 13 (end of March)
2018 - 164625
2019 - 146018
2020 - 150057

Deaths from respiratory illnesses (pneumonia)
2018 - 29898
2020 - 21451
Do you think there is some kind of hidden global agenda happening?
Old 13-04-20, 00:34
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I have a lot of questions involving this issue.
Old 22-04-20, 18:22
AFF Regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM3J9jDoaTA
Old 23-04-20, 07:53
AFF Regular

frank is on a distinguished road

Agreed. I feel very uneasy about it all.
Now Twitty and Handcock are telling us it may go on for a year. I don't think so.
Initially it was about 'not overwhelming the NHS'. Went to a hospital recently and it was virtually deserted.
But some countries are unlocking so I hope there isn't something dodgy going on. Troubling times.
Stay safe all. Interesting video Void!
Old 23-04-20, 10:49
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Well said Frank x
Old 23-04-20, 14:54
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

I avoid watch these videos. They all have a different view on whats right and wrong. Just do your bit and stay safe and stay at home.

Old 23-04-20, 21:02
AFF Regular

As more time goes by...the more weirder things feel for me.
Though I'm still working a seasonal job .....about 400 of us. The 2 meter rule is impossible to keep to, no matter how hard the marshals try!
Thing is...not 1 person has had symptoms, had a relative with the symptoms or knows of anyone who does.
Does anyone here know of anyone within their family and friends that's come down with it?
I lived in the South East all my life up until the end of 2018 ....not one person I know down there has known anyone get the illness.

And even more strange....why is the term "Covid-19" and "Coronavirus" essentially banned for people who have monetised channels on Youtube? People I watch with gaming channels are afraid to use those terms for fear of being demonetised!!! Have the terms been trademarked or something??? Ready for the inevitable blockbuster oscar winning movie that will no doubt be made sometime down the line. You just know it's going to happen. Movies, books and music about how humanity overcame the pandemic! And don't forget the lawsuits over who has the rights to what ....big cash to be made from all this.

I keep hearing these PSA announcements on the radio "Stay at home, protect the NHS, save Lives" ..... starting to sound like friggin' Robocop! "I am a robot...serve the public trust, protect the innocent....uphold the law!" ....and all these banners I keep seeing on the way to work with the same taglines on them, like some sort of brainwashing mind control.

Sorry if this offends anyone....but I can't help but think we are being played to some degree.
Old 24-04-20, 00:24
Site Admin

I too know no one with symptoms.
Old 24-04-20, 08:32
Administrator
Site Admin

Totally agree with you void. We don't know of anyone who has it or has had it. Just me but I think there's more to all this ??
Old 24-04-20, 08:49
Administrator
Site Admin

Is there something bigger going on?.. Well, if you like a good conspiracy theory there are a few.

I saw a video where there has been a claim that this has all been programmed into us over time, an example being the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony which had images that scarily resemble what the virus looks like and look at the additional subliminal messages of the medical profession (remembers all the beds and nurses?) saving humanity from a hidden enemy and the children are then saved by Mary Poppins (i.e the state). I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Having said that, the fact is the Bill Gates is behind ID2020 (which seeks to establish a protocol for every human have a digital ID in them which would have all their information, including vaccinations info), basically, they are describing it as a fundamental right for you to own your records...mmmm, then Gates is also behind GAVI (Global Vaccinations) and has given huge funding to Imperial College (the creators of this panic). Even Chris Whitty has received £40 million from Gates so you kind of understand why he keeps banging on about vaccines......huemmmmm

Last edited by John; 25-04-20 at 14:53.
Old 24-04-20, 21:26
AFF Regular

No way am I having a Gates-made vaccine! It would probably make you randomly fall over and crash to the ground.
Old 25-04-20, 13:09
AFF Regular

One of the key things that put me off of buying Microsoft's Xbox One back in 2013 was their initial plans to have the Kinect camera implemented to it. Originally they wanted the camera plugged in and switched on at ALL TIMES for the console to function. Mandatory to have a camera monitoring you whenever you use the console. Creepy.
Old 25-04-20, 14:52
Administrator
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void99 View Post
One of the key things that put me off of buying Microsoft's Xbox One back in 2013 was their initial plans to have the Kinect camera implemented to it. Originally they wanted the camera plugged in and switched on at ALL TIMES for the console to function. Mandatory to have a camera monitoring you whenever you use the console. Creepy.
bit like these Smart speakers (echo / Alexa) and so on. We all have automated listening devices on us anyway in our mobile phones...if you have a smartphone, a significant number of TV sets, even Sky controls these days..... I find that a little creepy
Old 05-06-20, 08:24
AFF Regular

How's everyone doing with the virus nonsense now? To me it seems to get ever more rediculous.
Old 05-06-20, 09:35
Administrator
Site Admin

We are ok. But I know what you mean. Their saying men with bald heads are at risk. Soon they will be saying if you have blonde hair your at risk etc