All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > Femmefight ideas and requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-22, 14:33

upskirter777 is on a distinguished road
Default Disappointing site

What a disappointing site this is. I expected a proper catfight with the girls, fully dressed, rolling around on the floor giving us gorgeous upskirt views of their knickers & only gradually losing clothing.
Instead the clothing in most cases comes off far too soon so it is then just like your other ripping site.
Having been critical can I now offer constructive suggestions............

You already have a ripping site that I am sure satisfies fans of that fetish. You also have a site where the girls fight in just underwear, so why not make this one different. Your company is the very best at filming upskirt & panty content so why not use this site as a perfect format for a new angle on that fetish. Lovely girls, bending, crouching, rolling, opening their legs as they do so, there is no more exciting opportunity to see up a skirt than during a girl fight.
You would satisfy & fill a distinct gap in the market ( nearly all catfight sites only feature naked or scantily clad women) and save on all that ripped up clothing.
Just my thoughts, hope you don't mind.