All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 25-05-10, 10:49
AFF Buddy

Marianne will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
I am not a Flyer fan Marianne so you know who ill be rooting for! Good luck!
I didn't think you'd be a Flyer's fan lol. Thanks for pulling for my boys, Larry.

Go Hawks!!!
Old 25-05-10, 11:14
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

But would it excite you?

Lover of pretty, full backed panties and looking up girl's skirts.
Old 25-05-10, 11:53
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantymanuk View Post
But would it excite you?
Maybe a little if I could get over the embarrassment of knowing what just happened to me lol. It's embarrassing just thinking about it happening.

~M
Old 25-05-10, 11:56
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Pete is she potential for a sweet panty interview?
Old 25-05-10, 22:51
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

I'm not sure Russ - shall we ask her?

Old 26-05-10, 01:29
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Pete i am asking. If it works out take it slow she is a bit shy! But a Lady who will enjoy our desire to be friends.
Old 26-05-10, 23:36
Site Admin

I've asked VERY nicely!!

Old 27-05-10, 10:39
Site Admin

I know you did my friend!
Old 30-05-10, 05:58
AFF Buddy

Wow!!! What a game one! Back and forth all night. Both teams looked a little sloppy and the game really could have gone either way. Luckily it ended up going the Hawks way. I know it's still a long road to travel before The Cup can be hoisted, by either team, but it felt really good to get one game closer tonight. Hopefully Chicago will tighten things up defensively and they won't give up so many goals. It might be nice if the refs start calling some penalties on Philly, especially when they're so obvious - like the high stick on Seabrook, just to name one. Oh well, the Hawks can't worry about the reffing if they want to win the series, so hopefully they'll keep getting better as the series goes on. We'll just have to wait and see.

GO HAWKS!!!

~M
Old 30-05-10, 10:14
Site Admin

Glad to see the Hawks win game 1 now you see why i do not like the Flyers. They are a dirty team and they always see what they can get away with especially if they think the refs will not call things due to the importance of the game or series. We have a saying in my town.................Phuck Philly!
Old 30-05-10, 23:09
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Glad to see the Hawks win game 1 now you see why i do not like the Flyers. They are a dirty team and they always see what they can get away with especially if they think the refs will not call things due to the importance of the game or series. We have a saying in my town.................Phuck Philly!
That's hilarious, Larry! I love it! I don't know if you saw the game or not, but the refs really tried to phuck us, and not in the phun way. Great, now look what you've started I can't believe how badly Chicago got homered in their own building. Not one single penalty called against Philly! The important thing is that Chicago won. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they can get the next three wins they need to hoist The Cup.

GO HAWKS!!!
Old 01-06-10, 07:40
AFF Buddy

One more down and two to go! But the next two are in Philly and the Hawks have still not played their best hockey, so the next two wins we need will not be easy to get. I just hope the Hawks can improve before Wednesday's game. It would be really nice if our top line could get it going, too. Overall Hawks fans can't complain too much, though, our boys are up 2-0 in the series now. I can't wait for game 3!

GO HAWKS!!!
Old 01-06-10, 10:49
Site Admin

Old 05-06-10, 04:32
AFF Buddy

Well I am a very sad Hawks girl now . I can't believe how crummy they've looked in this series, especially the last two games. It's like they don't even want to win The Cup the way they've been playing. I really hope they get their act together before Sunday's game.

GO HAWKS!!!
Old 05-06-10, 11:57
Site Admin

Keep a thumbs up Marianne and fingers crossed!
Old 08-06-10, 05:53
AFF Buddy

Thanks Larry

The Hawks looked much better in game 5, but they still had moments of sloppiness that have me concerned. Game 6 in Philly is not going to be easy by any means, but if the Hawks can play as solid as they did in the first period of the last game they stand a decent chance at winning the game.

GO HAWKS!!!
Old 08-06-10, 10:41
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
Thanks Larry

The Hawks looked much better in game 5, but they still had moments of sloppiness that have me concerned. Game 6 in Philly is not going to be easy by any means, but if the Hawks can play as solid as they did in the first period of the last game they stand a decent chance at winning the game.

GO HAWKS!!!
Keep your thumbs up Marianne!
Old 10-06-10, 05:45
AFF Buddy

HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN! I can't believe it! After 49 years the Hawks have won The Cup! I started bawling as soon as it was over. I am soooooo proud of my Hawks!!!!

GO HAWKS - AKA THE 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!
Old 10-06-10, 10:45
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne View Post
HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN! I can't believe it! After 49 years the Hawks have won The Cup! I started bawling as soon as it was over. I am soooooo proud of my Hawks!!!!

GO HAWKS - AKA THE 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!
Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks and to a very happy Marianne!
Old 11-06-10, 06:40
AFF Buddy

Quote:
Congratulations to the Chicago Blackhawks and to a very happy Marianne!
Thank you, Larry! It's been a long wait for Chicago fans, but it finally happened. I still can't believe it yet. It all seems so surreal. Just think, in another 12 weeks the NHL teams start their training camps and it's the start of a brand new season a month later. In the mean time, it will be interesting to see which players teams will lose and acquire in the off season. The draft is only two weeks away and that should be fun to see how that works out, too. Should be an interesting couple of months ahead of us. Right now I'm still enjoying the high from the Hawks winning The Cup and I'm trying not to think about who we're going to lose.

~Marianne