All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 27-09-14, 04:13
AFF Buddy

seth123 is on a distinguished road
Default Amelia Walters, Sleepy Spy: III

Amelia sighed as she pushed the key into the lock of her own door. Earlier, she had told the agency what happened in the street, and how she woke up in nothing but her panties. It hadn't done much for her reputation, but the agency knew just how well they had trained Maggie, and how any other agent in her position would have been subdued just as easily.

She rubbed her sore neck, and she tossed her purse to the side. She had ditched the police vest but she still had on the tight skirt, the stockings and the white blouse. Kicking of her shoes by the front door, she clambered up the stairs and went into her bedroom, quickly pulling off her blouse and tossing it into her hamper.

“Hello Amelia” Said a smooth voice from behind her.

She whirled around to face the woman who was sitting in her chair with her legs crossed.

“Maggie?” She said, glaring at the buxom beauty before her.
Maggie Taylor, the spy for hire who had used to be her lover, and who had more recently drugged and robbed Amelia, uncrossed her legs. She tried to sit up.

“Amelia, let me explain-” She began, pushing herself up from the chair.

“No, not another word out of you!” She cried, reaching for a drawer by her bedside.

Pulling the drawer open with one swift move, she reached in and pulled out a small pistol, pivoting back to face Maggie who had managed to stand up before pressing the trigger and releasing a small whoosh of air followed a hypodermic dart being launched out.

“Ow!” Yelped Maggie, pulling the empty needle out of her hip.

“Amelia, whyyyyyyyy…..” She trailed off, going limp and falling to the floor.

Amelia didn’t even step forward to catch her as she fell to the floor

Amelia gazed down at the sleeping woman before her. She trailer a hand down the side of her leg, feeling goosebumps form as she did. She remembered the nights they had spent together, how much fun they had had, and for a moment her resolve slipped.

She reached over and pulled off her shirt, tossing it aside. She did the same to her skirt, throwing it onto the pile on the floor. She ogled the black woman’s smooth skin, her chest rising and falling gently as she slept. She reached down and cupped her bra, moaning.

She heard another moan, only this time it wasn’t her own.

‘Crap’ she thought, her make out session cut short. She rolled off of Maggie and got into position, waiting for her to wake up.

Maggie groaned and rolled around on the bed. She moved to slide her arm under her head but when she pulled she was met with resistance. Moving slightly, she saw that her hands were bound to the posts on the side of her bed, with some industrial grade black handcuffs. Scrambling slightly, she looked around.

She was tied to a simple bed, and her shirt and skirt had been stolen from her. She looked down at her now obvious magenta bra and panties. She was spread eagle, and she felt the rush of the cold air on her exposed stomach. She looked around and saw a familiar face. From across the room, Amelia stood with her arms crossed.

“You had a lot of nerve coming here after the stunt you pulled earlier today.” She said, stepping closer. She had changed into a red shirt and a black skirt, so short it almost could be reclassified as a belt. “Give me one reason why I shouldn’t pick up the phone and call headquarters, then have you arrested?”

Maggie twisted herself upright and began speaking.
“You mean other than the fact that I hid a signal jammer in your house?” Amelia groaned, but Maggie continued “I need your help”

“Huh” Amelia snorted, chuckling lightly “Why on earth would I help you?”

“Because I can get you that list back” She said, trying to sit up comfortably.

“I thought you had it” Amelia said, narrowing her eyes.

“It… Was stolen from me” She said, pulling on her bonds.

“Someone robbed the thief?” Amelia said, with a smile.

“Not someone, I know who.” She said.

“Who?”

“Let me out and I’ll tell you”

“Not a chance” Said Amelia “All I have to do is pick up a phone and you’ll be locked away for the rest of your life.”
Maggie shifted nervously. “Fine. It was Clara Coleman.”

“The Clara Coleman?” Asked Amelia incredulously “The world class criminal? And you were going to sell state secrets to her?” Amelia looked absolutely furious.

“Look, I’m sorry. But right now, there’s the small issue of getting the names back”

“Why would you even tell me anything?” Asked Amelia, hands on her hips.

“Because you want the names back.” Said Maggie, smiling mischievously.

“And what’s in it for you?”

“Revenge” Said Maggie, eyes ablaze.

Amelia considered it. Time and time again, Maggie had proven to be untrustworthy beyond belief. She had double crossed her on more than one occasion. But one thing Maggie had always been was a formidable foe, and right now, Maggie’s enemy seemed to be the same as Amelia’s, so Maggie’s skill sets would be directed at her and not Amelia.
Maggie waited while Amelia came up with the verdict. Eventually, Amelia looked at Maggie. “We do this, we do it by my rules. Rule one, you do what I say”

“Fair enough”

“Rule two; No stealing while were working together”

“Acceptable”

“And rule three; when were done, you don’t get to run along. You get a 24 hour head start, that’s all. Understood?”

“Yes” Said Maggie, smiling. “Now uncuff me.”

“In a second” She said, turning around and rummaging through a drawer. Maggie tilted her head back, closing her eyes. Today had been stressful day, and the relief of knowing that Amelia would be one her side was incredibly high.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp stabbing pain in her leg. Looking down, she saw Amelia emptying the contents of her own syringe into her thigh muscle.

“What the hell Amelia?” She asked, angrily.

“I don’t trust you as far as I can throw you. So the handcuffs don’t come off unless you’re asleep” She said. Noticing Maggie’s drooping eyelids, she smiled, realizing that soon, she could finish her interrupted fantasy “And sleep seems to be coming sooner than expected. Higher dosage for me?”

“I’m not… I just neee… need a mommeeee…” Her syllables slurred as her tongue grew heavy. Her head started loll, and she felt herself sinking deeper into the bed. Amelia bent over, climbing in top of Maggie, and spoke “Sorry darling. You started this” And as Maggie’s head sank deeper into the pillow, she leaned down and kissed her on the lips, the taste of Maggie bringing back many memories.

She pulled herself off when she felt Maggie go limp. She then undid her handcuffs and carried the dark woman down into her car, sliding her into the backseat. She clicked in her own seatbelt and drove off into the night.

Last edited by seth123; 29-09-14 at 20:38.
Old 27-09-14, 14:42
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Very good. I would also love if a story writer included some clothes cutting and ripping someday.
Old 03-10-14, 04:36
AFF Buddy

seth123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
Very good. I would also love if a story writer included some clothes cutting and ripping someday.
Maybe sometime soon
Old 03-10-14, 11:04
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth123 View Post
Maybe sometime soon