All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 05-09-10, 10:24

Dr_Dare is on a distinguished road
Wink An idea for a WPC scene - done

Hi annabelleash I have what I think to be a great scene for you to video, do you think its possible? Here are the details.

Models x2: a woman dressed casually and a woman in a wpc uniform.

The scene:

A wpc comes across a woman for loitering or some other offence and informs the woman that she will have to arrest her.

The woman acts coy and agrees but asks the wpc to demonstrate that her handcuffs aren't too tight, so the wpc demonstrates by cuffing one piece to her own arm, now the woman gets the other handcuff and puts it on the wpcs other arm. The woman then hooks the handcuffs onto something above, like a hook so that the wpc cannot move.

The wpc pleads with the woman to let her go but the woman says she should be taught a lesson, a very humiliating one.

She examines the wpc's uniform which consists of a skirt, stockings, shoes blouse tie, hat, knickers and bra.

The woman perhaps gets a scissors and starts to cut tiny pieces from the wpcs skirt revealing more of her legs. The wpc asks what are you doing in a panic'd voice.

After cutting pieces off the woman unzips the wpc's skirt and lets it fall to the ground, the wpc gasps in shock.

the woman now focuses on the top part of the wpc and rips off her tie, the wpc pleads (no you cant do this im a police woman)

The woman now grabs the wpcs blouse and pulls from the top slowly making each button pop off, exposing her white bra.

the woman leaves the blouse on half ripped and attempts to rip and cut the wpcs bra off leaving it barey holding on in tatters with her breasts exposed the woman then starts to grab the wpcs breasts and kiss, suck them.

The wpc moans while pleading (no please stop) the woman then gets a gag to put in the wpcs mouth. The wpc by now left in stockings, knickers a ripped blouse and torn away bra and hat looks on as the woman maybe takes some photos before leaving the wpc saying someone will find her soon!!

Feel free to add or change as you see fit.

Last edited by Annabelle; 06-07-11 at 18:12.
Old 06-09-10, 08:46

maddog31 is on a distinguished road
Default WPC scene

Sounds fantastic - how about making it a college girl stripping the WPC ?
Old 06-09-10, 12:58
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I like this very much. will have to get some more uniforms together first as it got cutting in it.

Annabelle
Old 06-09-10, 14:20
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I like it too! Very creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-10, 09:29

Can I request a young WPC please, with her hair either put up or short, wearing white lacy bra and briefs (not a thong) and flat black shoes with black hold up stockings.
Getting excited already !
Old 08-09-10, 10:02
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We may have to leave the cutting part out as we do shoot for our onther sites on these days. Would it be ok to have her stripped and her clothes just hanging of her.
Old 08-09-10, 10:22

I'd be more than happy, but really it's DrDare that started the idea so it's only fair he answers.
Old 11-09-10, 22:39

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
We may have to leave the cutting part out as we do shoot for our onther sites on these days. Would it be ok to have her stripped and her clothes just hanging of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog31 View Post
I'd be more than happy, but really it's DrDare that started the idea so it's only fair he answers.
Thanks a lot for the support on this idea guys , as to the cutting I'm happy with them just hanging there, being ripped etc.

Maddog31 I like the idea of a college girl stripping the WPC that could be interesting.

As for the young WPC I'm all for that, defiantly white lacy bra and briefs, thong would not match the scene.

Last edited by Dr_Dare; 15-09-10 at 18:57.
Old 02-11-10, 21:18
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

This sounds fantastic! Can the gag be a ball gag?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Dare View Post
Hi annabelleash I have what I think to be a great scene for you to video, do you think its possible? Here are the details.

Models x2: a woman dressed casually and a woman in a wpc uniform.

The scene:

A wpc comes across a woman for loitering or some other offence and informs the woman that she will have to arrest her.

The woman acts coy and agrees but asks the wpc to demonstrate that her handcuffs aren't too tight, so the wpc demonstrates by cuffing one piece to her own arm, now the woman gets the other handcuff and puts it on the wpcs other arm. The woman then hooks the handcuffs onto something above, like a hook so that the wpc cannot move.

The wpc pleads with the woman to let her go but the woman says she should be taught a lesson, a very humiliating one.

She examines the wpc's uniform which consists of a skirt, stockings, shoes blouse tie, hat, knickers and bra.

The woman perhaps gets a scissors and starts to cut tiny pieces from the wpcs skirt revealing more of her legs. The wpc asks what are you doing in a panic'd voice.

After cutting pieces off the woman unzips the wpc's skirt and lets it fall to the ground, the wpc gasps in shock.

the woman now focuses on the top part of the wpc and rips off her tie, the wpc pleads (no you cant do this im a police woman)

The woman now grabs the wpcs blouse and pulls from the top slowly making each button pop off, exposing her white bra.

the woman leaves the blouse on half ripped and attempts to rip and cut the wpcs bra off leaving it barey holding on in tatters with her breasts exposed the woman then starts to grab the wpcs breasts and kiss, suck them.

The wpc moans while pleading (no please stop) the woman then gets a gag to put in the wpcs mouth. The wpc by now left in stockings, knickers a ripped blouse and torn away bra and hat looks on as the woman maybe takes some photos before leaving the wpc saying someone will find her soon!!

Feel free to add or change as you see fit.
Old 06-07-11, 18:12
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok I have given this one ago. hope you like it
Old 07-07-11, 08:08

Thanks Annebelle, cant wait
Old 07-07-11, 08:50
Administrator
Site Admin

I did not do it as a collage girl though. More as a burglar.
Old 25-07-11, 12:19

Thumbs up Release!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelleash View Post
Ok I have given this one ago. hope you like it
I have oily just checked some of the updates and noticed the image with WPC Evey, which looks great. I particularly love the shocked Evey in the image!

I am so glad you used Frankie as I love seeing her in shoots, when is it planned for release for images/video?

Can hardly wait as I can see you've done a great job as usual.