All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 13-07-11, 12:26

sslavat is on a distinguished road
Default Lacy slips more on show please - on going - done

Its great to see plenty of pretty lacy silky slips on Femmefight.

For my part I'd like to see much more of them. Often they get ripped up while the outer clothing is still in place and we don't get to see much of the slip. My favorite scenes are those where the models' outer clothing is pulled off first leaving the pretty lacy slips intact. After a tussle in their slips the models could then rip up to the slips to reveal stockings and suspenders. (Can't stand tights/pantyhose).

The best parts for me are when a model's skirt is pulled down or her blouse/dress is torn open/off to reveal a lacy slip.

Obviously the site has to cater for a range of interests but hopefully some subscribers share my preference.

cj

Last edited by Annabelle; 05-07-12 at 16:15.
Old 13-07-11, 12:35
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We are looking more into this.
Old 14-07-11, 01:26
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Its a thought maybe worth a look? I think they try to rip various styles of clothes.
Old 14-07-11, 11:13

Smile

Thanks Annabelleash,

The videos that get my highest vote so far are

DANNI HARWOOD VS LUCY ZARA, Added July 9, 2009

HOLIDAY BLUES, Added: November 19, 2009

Pretty models in pretty outfits with pretty lacy slips, stockings and suspenders, magic.

It would be great to see more just like these, though there are plenty of other good slip scenes on the site.

cj
Old 15-07-11, 08:34

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default lacy slips

Welcome to the site cj glad it appeals to you.
The fights you refer to were two of the first done using the classic elegant clothes that I sent in and the results were amazing!
Especially love it when Danni holds Lucy with her arm around her neck then pulls her to the floor at the end and tears her cream lace slip all the way down the front. That slip was a vintage one from the 1980's as was Danni's pink one.
Since 2009 I have sent in many more clothes and pretty slips and have just bought some vanity fair slips from the USA to team up with skirts, blouses and dresses and of course stockings ready to send in the Autumn.
The site owners try to accomodate my wishes hence why I am still a member after three years.
Sometimes getting the models you ideally want to see can be difficult and I have some clothes reserved for some when they eventually come back. The site had some great regular models and tries out some new ones.
Overall this site is the only one after the demise of Frank Rusha (Catfightcity) that works for me and I thank the owners for looking after my wishes.

Last edited by fawcett; 15-07-11 at 10:12.
Old 22-07-11, 12:26

Default nice outfits

Hi Fawcett,

Great selection of outfits and slips, thanks for contributing them, look forward to seeing more examples.

The Femmefight scenes with nice outfits and lacy slips are great but, for my part, I prefer a less aggressive more slapstick/fun scenario for the removal of clothing and hope Demure fun is going be a more lighthearted version of Femmefight showing loads of pretty outfits, lacy slips and stockings getting destroyed in comedy/slapstick situations.

Together the slip scenes in Femmefight and Demure fun could be a great tribute to the earlier work of Rusha and Clell.

cj