All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 14-11-11, 02:29
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about
Default The Sisters: The Candidates

Oct 31, 2012

"So you three want to learn witchcraft huh? You shouldn't have been allowed to see my materials and you definitely shouldn't have been snooping around in drawers. You have only been here as servants for three weeks. However I can admire your curiosity and enthusiasm." Brittania said, staring at the three college beauty queens.

Sharon had long straight brown hair and hazel eyes. She was dressed as a princess for Halloween, with a long flowing white dress that had ruffles at the bottom. It was topped off by a shiny expensive looking tiara atop her head. She was even holding a scepter, in which the jewels sparkled with realism.

Tabby was blond. Her hair was cropped to just passed her chin and she had medium sized bangs. Her eyes were big and blue, full of mischief. She was dressed cutely as the feline that shared her name.

Then there was Janet. She had wavy strands of amber hair. They were long and natural, looking as though, they themselves could reach out and grab someone. She was going as a tough no nonsense police woman. Her uniform was black and she wore silver aviators over her honey colored eyes.

"You know about me and my sister and what we are. You also know what my sister needs. I have three options One. Kill you. Two. Simply make you forget or Three. Give you what you desire." Brittania continued.

"It seems you have come up with a plan to get me what I need and even give my sister choices. So I have decided to see this through. Bring me three candidates worthy of my sister's choosing and I will make each of you my apprentices in the arts." Brittania said, cracking a chameleon smile.

"Don't worry we won't let you down." Janet declared.

The three girls' executed their plan with precision. They went to a pre-determined haunted house and took up separate positions in the sprawling house. Blending as volunteers, each waited for just the right target.

Sharon soon picked her target. A tall, busty, green eyed blonde, who was dressed up like a very naughty school instructor. With, scepter in hand, the wicked princess crept up slowly behind her selection and cracked the blonde bombshell across the back of her head.

There was a short blunt grunt. followed by a long moan, as the young woman's mind tried to weather the blow and keep her conscious. "Uuuuhhh..."

Her shoulders swayed for only a second or so. Long enough for the bleach blonde to roll her eyes twice. Before falling in a crumpling heap, for Sharon to catch. She quickly scooped the girl off her feet and strained to keep a hold of the co cocked girl. She awkwardly lumbered toward an already scouted back exit.

Next came Tabby who spotted a coal haired girl dressed in a white and blue cheerleading outfit. Her hair was in a long dangling ponytail. Tabby had picked this spot for a reason. It had lots of screaming in it. Which would mask her plan of attack as part of the show.

Tabby carefully pulled a cloth from her costume and tippy toed behind her victim. Then like the animal she was this night, She sprung the cloth onto the coed's face.

"Mmmmppphhh!! Mmmmppphhh!!" The beauty instantly became tense and flailed her arms wildly. "Helpppmmmppphhh!! Helpppmmmppphhh!! Mmmppphhh!!" She watched helplessly, as people walked within arms reach of her but must've thought this was a skit. She even touched a boy's arm but he did not turn.

Time was passing and the frightened cheerleader was getting tired and sleepy eyed. What the world was going on? She began to feel someone groping on her breast. Then they began to lick her neck and cheek. The ability to fear was slowly suppressed as the girl lapsed into a groggy state. Her cries for help were slowing now, and beginning to not really sound like words anymore.

In her drowsiness, the college girl thought she heard... purring in her ear.

Tabby was really getting into character. She had enjoyed listening to the young woman's squeals and screams dissolve into low groans of grogginess. The lovely girl's sweet brown eyes were rolling up behind her heavy, heavy lids on a regular basis now, as she struggled to just stay awake.

Tabby was getting warm inside and felt herself get moist in between her legs, as the beautiful coed finally melted into a limp lump of unconscious nothing. The villainous took the cloth away to find her victim's mouth hanging open.

Still in character, Tabby sniffed the young woman's neck and then threw her over her shoulder and escaped through a nearby window, as the coed's arms and full ponytail dangled.

Janet was in an inactive part of the house and was about to give up on the location and find a new one. When suddenly a fellow redhead wondered in, dressed as the iconic sixties batgirl. She looked just like Yvonne Craig.

As "Batgirl" looked around the cobweb filled room. She heard something roll on the floor and then hissing. A small cloud quickly surrounded her and she thought, what a cool effect. She decided to play along. After all she was "batgirl."

"Your silly smoke won't work you vile fiend!" She bellowed with an over the top tone into what she thought was an empty room. She even briefly put a hand to her hip to authenticate the moment. But then the girl started feeling faint and her balance wavered. "Wwait... S-sssomethiiings wrrrong... Thisss... Thiiissstuffs rrrealll... Making me... tiiirrred..."

This turn of events took the 20 something by surprise. She was now impossibly sleepy and was nodding off, even as she stood. Her lovely lids were flickering in concert with her eyes as they lolled in a sleepy soup. The faux superheroine stumbled to where she thought the door was but it turned out to be only a wall. A nice... comfortable... wall...

Janet watched, as the beauty melted into the wall for support. Her lazy head treating it like a pillow. She could see the doll's eyes rolling from beneath her purple cowl. The moans she started to emit as she began sliding down the wall in a crumpled pile, were sultry as hell to Janet.

The gas was mostly dispersed, as Janet strode over to the groggy "Bat girl." There was still enough in the air to make Janet a little lightheaded though.

"Whew... Head rush." Janet says, shaking her head. "Alright. Let's stand up."

"Huuuhh?... Whooo?... Mmmmm..." The drowsy girl mumbles and then tries to go right out, as Janet attempts to stand her up.

"Oh no no no. Don't you go out yet. I wanna have fun first." Janet snarks. She shakes the poor woman back to a bare bones state of consciousness and then plants a deep kiss on her. The sleepy girl begins to moan with pleasure. A fact which Janet quickly catches on to. "Like that huh? well I brought another toy."

Janet takes a knife and cuts a whole in the bat girl costume's crotch area. She then dawns a strap on and has her way with the fellow redhead.

After spending energies. The sleepy bat girl is still conscious and murmuring, when Janet stops. "Noooo... donn'ssstop... fffeeels gooood..."

Having complete fun, Janet says. "Ok. Why don't I finger you until you fall asleep." Janet replies. She pleasures the "superheroine" with an experienced touch, while letting pretty "batgirl fall asleep in bliss.
Old 14-11-11, 03:40
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Great writing around here!