All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Pantymaniacs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-17, 08:15
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default Anita

Anita

http://www.pantymaniacs.com/

Last edited by Annabelle; 27-03-17 at 13:31.
Old 27-03-17, 11:52
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Anita has a sexy bum!!!!
Old 27-03-17, 12:51
peter92305

Smile

You asked us recently if we could spot any difference in Anita's appearance, apart of course, from her ever-changing hair style and colouring. I've looked again at a couple of my old d.f. videos and have to admit defeat.

I'm pretty sure she hasn't had a nose job and i don't think her ears ever needed pinning back, ( unlike those of Prince Charles. ) As this is keeping me awake at night, I beg of you to tell me. We all show signs of age of course. You might not believe this but i've aged nearly 50 years over the last half-century__!! So spill the beans---what's the answer!

I must just add that whilst i adore her naked body, i also think she looks gorgeous in that Cleopatra style dress!

Old 27-03-17, 13:31
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

This may help

Old 27-03-17, 14:00
peter92305

Unhappy

Sadly, it doesn't help at all because as i'm not a member of Pantymaniacs, i can't see the first pic.

The larger pic shows the suggestion of a Poppy-style breast implant but i'm still not sure. Am i correct?
Stop playing games with my emotions.
Old 27-03-17, 14:06
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Old 27-03-17, 14:37
peter92305

Wink

Oh!!---I see it all now.

She's put on a stone in weight which has made her breasts look bigger. That's what happens when you scoff too many jam doughnuts__!!
Old 27-03-17, 14:37
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Hmm

Old 27-03-17, 22:28
Administrator
Site Admin

LOL at last you worked it out
Old 28-03-17, 00:20
peter92305

Wink

That wasn't meant to be a serious answer. Now you're telling me it was correct. If Anita genuinely had put on weight, you'd be far too diplomatic to draw our attention to the fact,----although, you can be wickedly mischievous----NO.! I stand by what i said-- you're too diplomatic!

I've never understood why it should be but, all my life, i've had trouble trying to get straight answers out of women.
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that rascal John's not behind the scenes, pulling the strings from a safe distance__!!

Old 28-03-17, 08:24
Administrator
Site Admin

She had them made larger
Old 28-03-17, 10:30
peter92305

Cool

HALLELUJAH____PRAISE BE THE LORD__and all that stuff!

I think Annabelle should have gone into politics----they never give straight answers either.

So to summarise, Anita made her breasts bigger by eating an excessive number of jam doughnuts! Thank goodness we got to the bottom of that one!

[One small step for man,
One giant leap for mankind__!!]
Old 28-03-17, 10:41
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

lol