All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 07-08-08, 23:58
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default The Perfect Storm Part 2

C.Biscuit
The Perfect Storm Part 2

Rob prowler was speeding over the twisting mountain road in his SUV. He was on the way to the bar to get his cowgirl. That’s what he told his wife anyway. The truth was that the cowgirl had him!

The bar where Rob was headed was the first bar that he started drugging women in. The bartender at the time, a 30 year old divorced woman, had seen what he was doing and had been blackmailing him for sex ever since. He was much younger, and she liked boy toys.

Sherry, the bartender would be about 35 now. She hadn’t bothered Rob in nearly a year. Just when Rob thought he was rid of her, an email popped up. He arranged the weekend so he could go to the bar and pay his debt.

Rob was originally going to drug Sherry and take her to the cabin. He would tell his wife what was going on, and she would no longer have the power over him. Now, he wouldn’t have to tell his wife about Sherry! He could use the storm as the perfect excuse to be away for the night. Rob would go back to the cabin early in the morning. Then he and Jen could have their fun with Anna.

Just under an hour later, Rob pulled into the parking lot of the motel and bar complex. He registered at the motel for a single room and put his back pack inside it. Then he washed up and looked the place over. He would go to the bar soon and bring Sherry back to the room.

Sherry was actually very pretty. She had shiny red hair, green eyes, and was about 5 feet 5 inches tall. She had a small waist and narrow hips. Her legs were long and shapely. Her breasts were average size and perky for her age and had small nipples.

Sherry’s ex husband was a drunk that used to beat her up. The truth was that she liked it a little rough though! She was always dressed as a cowgirl at the bar. She carried a lasso and always made Rob tie her up with it. Her favorite scenario was to be put in a hog tie and spanked.

Tonight Rob would put her in a hog tie just the way she liked it. Then he would introduce her to his new friend the cloth! Sherry already knew about the roofies. She would never take a drink from him. She didn’t know that he had chloroform though. Once she was bound, he would put her under many times. Perhaps that would discourage her from calling him again!

Back at the cabin, Anna suddenly awoke. She was in a warm cozy bed in just her panties. She looked up and Jennifer was standing over her smiling. Anna returned her smile and asked what happened. Jennifer told her that she accidentally put her all the way under with the chloroform. Afterwards she had decided to undress her and put her to bed to sleep it off.

Anna actually thanked Jennifer for putting her to bed! Then Anna asked an interesting question. “Are you sure it was an accident? Or did you actually want to put me all the way under and strip me like you did to your friends at school?”

Jennifer was amazed at her question! Then Jennifer said, “Well, I really was just trying to clear your pounding head at first.”

“And then what happened?” Anna asked.

“It seemed to be making you so dreamy and relaxed that I just got carried away,” Jennifer answered.

“Actually, once I got past a certain point, I kind of wanted to slip all the way under. That’s the last thing I remembered,” Anna said.

“How long was I under?” Anna asked.

“You were out for a little over an hour,” Jennifer answered.

“Is that how long it normally lasts?” Anna asked.

“It depends on how long you hold the cloth there after the person is out. If you pull it away as soon as they’re under, they wake up in about 10 to 15 minutes. If you hold it there longer afterwards, it keeps them under longer,” Jennifer replied.

“How long did you hold it on me after I passed out?” Anna asked.

“For about a minute,” Jennifer said.

“So you not only wanted me completely under, you wanted me to stay under for an hour!” Anna remarked.

“Guilty as charged,” Jennifer answered giggling slightly.

“Would you like to put me under again for as long as you like?” Anna asked.

“I guess so,” Jennifer admitted. “What would I have to do for you then?”

“Let me put you under for as long as I want after I wake up!” Anna replied.

“OK, it’s a deal!” Jennifer said. Jennifer eagerly grabbed the bottle and started to soak the cloth.

Rob was ready to enter the bar now. As he walked from the motel it was snowing hard and the wind was really blowing the snow all over. Once he was inside he saw Sherry right away. She looked a little older than before, but she was still very hot! She was wearing a frilly white see through blouse and tight fitting jeans. Her cowgirl boots were white and high heeled.

As soon as Sherry saw Rob, she ran up to him and kissed him deeply. Then she said “It’s been a long time big guy, did you get a room?”

“Yes, everything is all set,” Rob answered.

Sherry grabbed his arm and said, “Let’s go!”

Sherry was tingling with excitement as Rob led her to the room. She had her lasso attached to her belt. Once they were in the room, Sherry handed him the lasso and begged him to make her totally helpless and ravage her.

Rob quickly obliged. He tied her hands behind her back right away. Then with the free end of the rope he tied her ankles together. Once she was tightly bound, he picked her up in a cradle carry position and laid her on her back on the bed.

Suddenly Rob went into his back pack. Sherry figured he was going for a condom. Instead he pulled out a brown bottle and a white cloth. Sherry wondered what he was up to. He was pouring a clear liquid from the bottle onto the cloth. Now he put down the bottle and approached her with the dripping wet cloth.

“You did say you wanted to be totally helpless?” Rob asked.

“Oh yes!” Sherry replied! “You know how hot it makes me.”

Rob told her that the ropes didn’t make her quite helpless enough, and that this chloroform would enhance things. He was going to put her to sleep and have his way with her!

Sherry was suddenly frightened and started to thrash around. Rob quickly held the cloth over her nose and mouth. Sherry tried to cry out, but the cloth muffled her words. With her hands and feet tied, Sherry was totally defenseless. Within 30 seconds she was getting dizzy from the strong fumes. In less than a minute, her arms felt numb and disconnected. Then her eyes lost focus. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Rob watched in delight as Sherry’s beautiful green eyes started to flutter. He had her now. All her struggling had stopped. Finally her eyes finally rolled upwards and closed. His western wildcat was now a limp doll in his arms. He pulled the cloth away quickly, and then he untied her ankles.

Rob moved his sleeping beauty around for a few minutes. Then he slipped off her boots slowly. She was wearing white pantyhose underneath. He played with her stocking feet for a while. Then he retied her ankles.

Sherry woke up and was actually smiling now. Rob told her that while she was under, he slipped off her boots. Sherry looked down, and indeed her boots were off. She didn’t remember anything! She was getting excited now.

“Why don’t you put me back under and take off these tight jeans?” Sherry asked.

Rob was already soaking the cloth. This time she didn’t struggle. She went out in just over a minute with her beautiful green eyes fluttering rapidly again. Rob held the cloth there a little longer this time and then untied her ankles again. He unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. When he pulled them down and off, he realized how tight they were. Then he retied her ankles again.

Back at the cabin, Jennifer’s hands were shaking with excitement as she held the cloth on a now willing Anna. Jen could tell that Anna was excited too! Her heart was racing. Anna breathed normally and relaxed. Her eyes began to blink but never gave the normal rapid fluttering. They rolled up and closed tightly as she went limp on the bed.

Jennifer held the cloth fast. A minute would not be enough. She held it there for over 2 minutes this time. She wanted Anna totally limp and deeply under for the panties removal! Finally Jen pulled the cloth off the helpless sleeping girl and put it down.

Ever so slowly Jen pulled the tiny panties down and off. She held them to her face and sniffed them for a few seconds. Then she tossed them on the floor. Finally Jennifer had her answer! Anna was a real blonde. Jennifer moved her limp body into every possible position and played with her for over 2 hours.

Anna awoke about 15 minutes later and found that she was naked. Jennifer was there smiling at her again. Anna got up off the bed and picked up her panties. She was a little unsteady, but managed to get them back on. To Jennifer’s surprise, Anna didn’t continue to dress herself. Instead she opened the bottle of chloroform, and started to soak the cloth.

Jennifer got onto the next bed, lay on her back, and waited. Anna used way too much chloroform and it spilled all over. Jen looked at her watch. It was 5 AM. She had at least 2 more hours until Rob returned. Being put under for an hour or two now shouldn’t be a problem. She had to be awake to hear Rob’s signal soon after that though.

Anna had the cloth on Jennifer now. Jennifer relaxed and inhaled normally. Jennifer could tell that Anna was excited! She watched the delight in Anna’s eyes until she lost focus. Then she could hear Anna talking faintly in the distance. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Anna held the cloth on her for over 2 minutes. Then she tossed it aside and slowly began to strip Jennifer. She took off her skirt, blouse, pantyhose, bra, and panties just for starters. Her necklace, her rings and even her watch were removed as well. Then Anna had her way with Jen’s delightfully limp body for over an hour.

Next Anna picked up the ropes from the floor and bound Jennifer’s wrists securely behind her back. Then she bound her ankles as well. She took another length of rope and bound Jennifer’s legs above the knees just for good measure. Jennifer had put her under twice. Anna was going to do the same to Jennifer now! The bondage would make it an offer Jennifer couldn’t refuse!

Back at the motel, Sherry woke up a little hazy from the chloroform. It was somehow exciting to know that Rob was in total control and had stripped off her tight jeans and retied her without her knowledge.

Sherry did complain to Rob about feeling dizzy and lightheaded though. Rob said that more chloroform would fix it. Sherry watched intently as he re-soaked the cloth. When he held it on her she inhaled willingly. Rob had been correct. Her head was clearing as she inhaled. She told him that she didn’t want to go all the way under again yet though.

Rob pulled the cloth away as she requested, but not very far away. Sherry was still feeling the effects. Her head was clear now, but she was getting sleepy. She tried to pull away, but he only held the cloth closer. Sherry tried to complain, but before she could say a word, he covered her mouth tightly with the cloth. She was way too far gone to resist now. Sherry passed out quietly a few seconds later.

Rob continued to put her under over and over, until she was totally naked. He removed one more article of clothing each time. Once everything was off, he put her in a hog tie before she woke up. Then he fulfilled her fantasy.

When it was all over, Rob untied Sherry and kissed her goodbye. It was 5 AM now and he needed to get back to the cabin. Sherry was dizzy and dreamy from all the chloroform and fell asleep again right after he kissed her. Rob covered her naked body with a blanket, checked out and left. He doubted that Sherry would bother him again!

Back at the cabin, Jennifer finally woke up and was startled. She expected to be stripped while she was under, but not bound! She looked at her watch to check the time and it was gone! She could see it on the table by the bed though. It was after 7 AM! Rob would be honking any second and Anna had to be under!

Anna smiled and said “Good morning.”

Jennifer returned the greeting, and asked her to untie her right away.

“Oh not quite yet!” said Anna. “You will be going back to sleep in a minute.”

“No!” Jennifer wailed. “You’ve already had me under for over 2 hours!”

“That’s true, but you put me under twice. I get to put you under once more now!” Anna remarked triumphantly.

Anna was already soaking the cloth! She was also using an awful lot of chloroform this time too!

“Please don’t put me under right now!” Jennifer pleaded. “I’ll even let you put me under twice if you wait till later.”

Anna placed the cloth on her anyway. She held it fast.

“OK you can do it now, but please pull the cloth away as soon as I’m under,” Jennifer pleaded.

“We’ll see,” Anna said. “Maybe I’ll pull it away as soon as you’re under or maybe I will accidentally leave it on a minute or two longer.”

“Please don’t put me under for that long!” Jennifer whined, with the cloth muffling her now wavering speech.

Anna watched Jennifer’s eyes go into rapid flutter. Then they suddenly closed as Jennifer went limp. Anna held the cloth fast for over a minute. After that, she pulled it away for a second and paused. Then she decided to put it back on her and wait another full minute! As she finally pulled it away, she heard a car pass by and honk its horn.

Rob was approaching the cabin. He had a surprise for his wife. The cabin had a hidden side door. He would put on his ski mask and sneak inside. Then he would jump Jennifer from behind and chloroform her to sleep.

All was ready now. Rob quietly walked through the snow and slipped in the side door. When he peeked into the main room from the kitchen, he was surprised to see Jennifer bound and unconscious, and Anna walking around. All the better he thought. He made a noise and waited behind the kitchen door with the cloth ready.

Anna heard a sound and went to investigate. As soon as she entered the kitchen, Rob jumped her from behind and held the cloth tightly on her. Anna was in just her panties and her kicking and struggling didn’t do much damage. She passed out in Rob’s strong arms in a little over a minute. Rob held the cloth there for a while. Then he threw Anna’s limp body over his shoulder.

As Rob carried Anna into the room, Jennifer was totally unconscious and it appeared that she would remain so for several hours. In the meantime Rob had his fun with Anna. He placed her on a bed and removed her panties. After an hour or so, he soaked the cloth and tied it over Anna’s nose and mouth using her own pantyhose that he found on the floor. That would keep her out for a while!

Rob poured himself a cold beer and waited for his wife to wake up. He left her tied though. He was dying to hear her explain how she got that way. He could tell Anna had done the tying this time. Perhaps he would give her the cloth a little at a time while she told her story. Yes, that’s what he would do.

Jennifer woke up about an hour later. She was surprised to see Rob standing over her smiling. Then she saw Anna on the bed naked and unconscious with the cloth tied on her.

“Did she ever see you?” Jennifer asked nervously.

“No, don’t worry. I jumped her from behind with the ski mask on,” Rob replied.

“I knew I could count on you.” Jen said happily.

“That’s more than I can say about you?” Rob said soaking a cloth with chloroform.

He sat on the bed next to his bound wife, and held the cloth just an inch from her nose and mouth. Then he asked her to explain what happened. As Jen finished telling him about her chloroform seduction fantasy she was getting sleepy. As she went on and told him about the trade deal she made with Anna, her voice was wavering and her eyes were beginning to flutter.

Jennifer was telling him about waking up bound, and Anna putting her under the second time when she suddenly passed out. She never got to finish explaining. Rob held the cloth on her tightly for a few seconds to put her more deeply under. She could finish the story when she woke up. There was no hurry! He had all day and night to get around to that.

Rob got up off the bed and turned his attention to Anna….
Old 08-08-08, 13:30
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Wow I do up there more to come.

Annabelle