All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 21-02-10, 21:05
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default The Interview Part 2

Becky and the other woman re-entered the room and walked towards Claire. She was carrying a bag ‘Well, that’s enough messing about’ she said. Out of the bag, she pulled a mobile phone. Claire mmmpphhd in outrage as she realised that it was hers. ‘Now, now dear, don’t get all flustered’ mocked Becky. What’s going to happen is that I am going to phone the number and you’re going to tell them that you have changed your mind about the job. Claire wondered why she would do this. Then she realised that this could be an opportunity to call for help. Becky dialled the number. Then, the other woman said ‘Oh and just in case you get any idea…’ and pulled a gun out of her pocket and put it right up against Claire’s head. Becky held the phone to Claire’s other ear. ‘Hello, Sue speaking, how can I help you?’ Claire waited a second and heard the woman’s hand tense on the trigger. ‘Hello Sue, its Claire Brown here, I had an interview here at 10, but I didn’t make it in’. ‘Oh yes, the boss told me about that. We were wondering what had happened to you. Do you want to re-arrange’. Claire momentarily considered telling her everything, but the gun against her head quickly convinced her otherwise. ‘No, I wont be needing another date, thank you, I’ve been offered another job’ lied Claire. ‘Oh’ said Sue, ‘congratulations on that, may I wish you all the best for the future’. ‘Thank you for that, sorry about missing the interview again’ replied Claire. Sue then said ‘Bye’, when Becky ended the call. ‘Now’ said Becky ‘We have to decided what to do with you’ Claire gulped. Claire looked up at Becky. Suddenly, the other woman had jammed a cloth over Claire’s mouth again. A now familiar sweet, sickening aroma filled Claire’s nostrils and then her lungs. She quickly began to feel really faint again. She fought to stay conscious, but the room began to spin. She could hear Becky and the other woman talking, but couldn’t make out a word of what they were saying. The voices sounded further and further away, the room spun and spun and spun. Then everything went black.

Claire’s head really ached now. She groaned. She could see she was in another room. It somehow seemed familiar to her. The blurry room began to some into focus. ‘Wakey, wakey’ a voice said. She recognised it as Becky. As the room came into focus again, she realised she was in her own front room! In her flat! ‘I hope you don’t mind, but we let ourselves in’ laughed Becky. Claire tried to move, but couldn’t. She was tied tightly to another chair. The movement caused a stream of drool to fall on her from her own mouth. She was shocked and went bright red with embarrassment. ‘Don’t worry dear’ said Becky, ‘that’s just the big, red ball gag I put in your mouth’. The other woman entered the room, saw Claire drooling on herself and laughed. Claire went even redder with embarrassment. Claire began to take in her situation. She was tied to her old, uncomfortable, wooden chair. She had never liked it, but had inherited it from her gran and so felt obliged to keep it. She wished she’d got rid of it now. Her wrists were tied together behind the chair, as were her elbows. She had ropes tied above, below, in-between and around the outside of her breasts, which made them ache and forced them outwards. Her knees were tied together and each of her ankles was tied to a chair leg. More alarmingly for Claire, she was completely naked. Becky walked over to her. ‘Don’t worry about it, we’ll be gone soon’ she said, putting her hand on Becky’s shoulder. ‘Needless to say, we know exactly were you live, so I wouldn’t go telling anyone about this, otherwise we’ll be back for more fun’. Becky squeezed Claire’s breasts. Claire groaned at her situation, causing more drool to fall on her naked body and causing her to become more embarrassed still. ‘We have a leaving present for you’ the other women said. She pushed a cold, white object, with a plug, between her legs. She then produced a load more rope and her and Becky then set to work setting it in place. Claire glanced down worriedly, trying to make out what it was. Suddenly she realised ‘It’s a vibrator!’ Claire went even redder, as Claire stood up. The other woman pressed a button and then stood up. Becky said ‘There, have some fun before you get loose!’ The two women laughed, gathered their things together and then left. Claire knew she had to get loose. She lived on her own and wasn’t expecting anyone. But all she could think about were the strong vibrations between her legs, the throbbing and how aroused she was becoming. She started to groan loudly into her gag, causing even more drool to fall on her breasts. She knew she would be here, tightly bound and gagged, for a long time. Right now, though, that was the last thing on
Old 22-02-10, 13:12
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

We do have a few very talented writers here!
Old 22-02-10, 21:06
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road

Thanks very much, Larrydude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
We do have a few very talented writers here!