All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 25-02-10, 05:49

cartman is on a distinguished road
Default caught unawares

This is not my story but I wanted to share it with you. I found it on some obscure site.

Joanna had been waiting for him to make his move all day, expecting the unexpected, yet finding nothing out of the ordinary. She had tasted her morning coffee with a growing excitement only to find that it was just coffee and nothing else. She had eaten her lunch and awaited any sleepy feeling that might follow, but that too had just been an ordinary sandwich and glass of orange juice, which left her wide awake. She had even taken a leisurely bath in the late afternoon hoping that he would appear while she was half asleep in the hot tub. But it was now almost 7 o'clock and Frank had done nothing, in fact she had not seen or heard from him all day.

With a growing sense of rage and frustration she threw herself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Damn Frank and his damn promises. She had been working herself up all day awaiting the surprise he had said was coming and now here she was alone and annoyed with nothing to play with except herself. She stretched out on the bed and sighed. A sleepy fetish was all well and good but you needed at least two people to bring it to life, she thought.

She lifted her silk blouse and ran her hand across her flat stomach feeling the smooth skin beneath her fingers. She contemplated slipping out of her bra and panties when she heard the distant ring of the frontdoor bell.

"At last!" she squealed.

Slipping on her black stilettos she left the bedroom in a half-unbuttoned silk blouse and slightly creased short black skirt. She ran her hands through the curly blonde hair that she prized even above her good looks and skipped down the stairs toward the front door. With a quick glance in the hall mirror she reached for the doorknob.

"Joanna, hurry up, love, I need to catch the bus in 2 minutes."

Joanna's heart dropped to her knees as she recognised the gravelly voice of her mother, Bernice. Could this day get any worse, she thought.

She opened the door to the short, round figure of the woman who always made her feel 10 years old.

"I can't stop, dear. These are for you. Sorry I'm so late. Frank said to enjoy them. They're from him, you know, not me. Or did he say to pretend they're from me. I don't know. I was in such a hurry I didn't catch it all." Bernice, with her hat sitting precariously on her fluffy hair, turned and headed down the garden path. As she reached the gate she called over her shoulder, "Your blouse is undone, love. See you Saturday." And with that she waddled down the road checking her watch and tutting.

Joanna closed the front door and stared at the box of expensive chocolates in her hands. All the excitement she had felt prior to this had exited her body via her opened mouth when she realised that her mother had messed the whole thing up.

She went into the lounge and dropped into her favourite armchair. Placing the box on her lap she began to carefully unwrap it. The smell of rich dark chocolate filled the air around her, and although she knew the evening was over she couldn't resist taking one of the chocolates and popping it into her mouth. After eating her second chocolate she decided to get the bottle of wine from the fridge and wash her disappointment down with a class of claret.

The wine was strong and fruity and complimented the chocolates delightfully. She wondered why the bottle was already open but the thought was pushed aside as she wondered if Frank knew that her mother had arrived late with the box of chocolates and given the game away too with her incessant chatter. If she had consumed the chocolates during the afternoon when Frank had arranged for them to be delivered she would so sleepy now that when he turned up this evening she would be a helpless damsel ready for bed. But now she was wide awake and would be still wide awake when he arrived. She would most probably fall asleep much later when all the fun was over. She took another swallow of the wine and peered into the box for another chocolate treat.

The phone rang and gave Joanna a start. For some reason her legs and arms felt very heavy but she pushed herself out of the armchair and made her way rather slowly down the hall.

"Joanna, my darling, I am so sorry I'm running late." Frank's voice sounded very far away and Joanna giggled at the picture forming in her mind of Frank on an oilrig somewhere in the North Sea.

"Joanna?" Frank said, managing to sound concerned and amused at the same time.

"Mum messed it all up, my lovely," said Joanna, looking down at the chocolate stain on her blouse. "She gave the chocolates to me just 15 minutes ago, and she said they were from you. Can you believe it? I'm trying to eat as many as I can, but I don't think I'll be sleepy enough when you get here." She giggled again for a reason she couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Baby, there's nothing in the chocolates. They're just chocolates. A peace offering for not being on time. Actually I was ringing to tell you to pour yourself a glass of wine as I am on my way now."

"Oh dear," she giggled, sitting down heavily on the telephone table.

"You haven't started drinking the wine, have you?" Frank sounded very far away now and rather upset.

"I've drunk more than a glass, Frank." Joanna couldn't help but laugh out loud. The hall mirror seemed very unfocused to her eyes and she shut them to give them a rest. A childish grin appeared on her face as she listened to Frank's distant voice.

Joanna, I dissolved a load of sleeping tablets in the wine. How much have you drunk?"

"Enough to make me feel decidedly sleepy. You'd better get here fast, baby. I'm going upstairs to get ready for bed. Be quick!"

Joanna put the phone down, opened her eyes and giggled again. It was like being pleasantly drunk. She felt relaxed and lazy, a little dreamy and content, yet she had this great urge to laugh and remove her tight clothing. Her bra and panties seemed just a bit too snug, and her silk blouse, though soft and feathery against her skin, made her feel too warm and uncomfortable. She kicked off her shoes and pushed herself off the telephone table. It proved to be harder than she had anticipated. On the second attempt she got to her feet and swayed slightly as she opened the front door and left it slightly ajar. Frank had better be quick, she thought, or he'll miss all the fun.

Standing at the foot of the staircase Joanna decided to take off her blouse. "Damn thing is making me sweat", she said loudly. She laughed at the sound of her voice in the empty house and began to undo the remaining buttons. Her nipples were hard and brushed excitingly against her lacy bra as she shrugged off the blouse. The cool air touched her hot skin and goose pimples rose up across her arms and shoulders.

"This bra has got to go," she announced. She put her hands behind her back and found that she lacked the co-ordination to undo the hooks. She fumbled unsuccessfully for a few moments then decided to just pull the straps down and wiggle out of the lacy contraption regardless of how ungraceful it would look. She first steadied herself by placing a hand on the banister and grinned stupidly when her fingers slipped and moved further up the banister than she wanted. She was leaning slightly forward now, and looking down at her wobbling breasts nestled in the underwire bra, she found herself getting excited at the view. I wonder where in hell Frank is, she thought as she ran a finger down her cleavage. She felt a familiar thrill run through her and decided to get upstairs before removing any more clothing. But first she had to try and stay awake long enough to get to the bedroom. She started to hum.

Joanna flopped onto the bed face first. Sleep was gently taking her away no matter how she tried to fight it off. She wanted to take her clothes off but couldn't summon up the energy. She wanted to turn over but the warm comfortable feeling of approaching blissful nothingness was too inviting. The smooth curves of her buttocks showed beneath her skirt, which had almost ridden up to her waist, exposing her creamy thighs and calves. Her panties had somehow slipped between the crack in her bottom making it very uncomfortable for her, but she was too sleepy to try and remedy the situation. Besides, the tight feeling down below was adding to the tingling sensations between her legs. She wanted to slide her hand down there to help things along but her breathing grew slow and steady as she drifted in to a twilight sleep.

Frank braked hard and brought a car to a screeching halt outside the semi-detached house he now called home. He jumped out and locked the car hastily, forgetting the wilting flowers on the passenger seat. As he ran up the garden path he fumbled with his keyring searching for the front door key. He was surprised to find the door ajar and lights blazing in the kitchen and the lounge. He called out to Joanna fearing he had really made a terrible blunder. But as he shut the front door behind him he noticed a shirt lying at the foot of the stairs. He picked it up and noticed a chocolate stain on the breast pocket. He couldn't help himself and buried his face in the soft material, inhaling Joanna's perfume and that muskiness that was all her own. He felt the stirring of excitement begin to grow, knowing that she was probably upstairs waiting for him.

In five bounds he was at the top of the stairs. The light from the kitchen below threw a yellow glow on the landing that also filtered into the bedroom that he and Joanna shared. He called her name again, this time softly and teasingly. When he got no reply he hurried into the bedroom.

She lay on the bed face down, snoring softly. Her bare feet hung over the edge of the bed and her long slim legs seemed to glow in the light creeping in from outside. Frank could see her firm round bum was barely concealed by the skirt and black panties. The excitement in him began to rise and he stood and looked at her sleeping form with a growing hunger. He threw his coat on the floor and pulled his shirttails out, kicking his shoes across the room. Undoing his belt and unzipping his trousers became a complicated task because of the urgency clawing at his belly. Joanna mumbled in her sleep and this only made things worse for him. He couldn't get his underwear off fast enough and nearly lost his balance because he couldn't take his eyes off her naked back and the thin bra straps lying so enticingly before him.

Leaving the bedroom door open so he could fully enjoy the sight of his sleeping princess he made his way to the bed. He first ran a finger along the soles of her feet. Gently at first, but more firmly as she began to move beneath his touch. He caressed her calves and tickled the back of her knees lightly and she kindly wiggled and moved her legs further apart. He noticed that her panties had slid up the crack of her bum and he smiled at how helpless she now was. He ran his hands along the inside of her thighs and this produced a moan of pleasure from his lady. He wondered whether she was waking up, but he heard her mutter something about the kettle being turned on and guessed she was still unconscious. He leaned forward and licked the tops of her thighs, breathing in her scent and warmth. He gently pushed her thighs further apart and enjoyed the sight of her form lying on the rumpled bedclothes.

"I need to remove some of these clothes if I am to put my lady to bed," he breathed as he unhooked her bra. He slipped the straps from her shoulders and undid the zip on her skirt. With infinite care he turned her over so that she lay on her back.

She seemed to gurgle in her sleep like a newborn baby and wiggled a little, making herself more comfortable among the bedclothes. The bra had slipped a little but still concealed her breasts, which swelled in the lacy cups. He could see her nipples against the thin fabric and decided to play with them before removing any more garments.

Joanna smiled and squirmed as he placed his mouth over her breasts. She stretched languidly like a cat and moaned softly, her nipples hardening with his attention. Frank placed one hand on the waistband of her skirt and began to tug it away. This motion seemed to stir Joanna and her eyes fluttered open for a moment. The glazed look in her eyes told him that she was still heavily sedated and was probably entwining real life with her dreams. The skirt came away with a little effort from Frank and a little wriggling from Joanna. She seemed to be lost in another world as he dropped the skirt on the bedroom floor and proceeded to gently massage her thighs, letting his fingers wander beneath her panties every so often.

Frank lowered his face and breathed in her scent. The muscles along his shoulders and back tightened as he slid his arms under her hips and lower back. She seemed to sense his need and raised herself up to meet his probing tongue. Through the thin silk of her panties, Frank could feel the outline of her pussy. As he nuzzled her he hooked a finger into either side of her panty waistline. Slowly and seductively he began to lower her panties. Joanna arched her back and moaned softly. She felt as if she were floating on a cloud, a cloud that was wrapping itself around her and touching her secret places. Sleepiness held her tot he bed but her eyes fluttered for a moment and she caught a glimpse of a man's head between her legs. The sight sent a shiver of pleasure through her and she pushed her pelvis upward toward his demanding mouth.

The panties eased themselves away from her body and were pulled free by Frank as his eyes feasted on her nakedness. The panties fell to the floor forgotten as he reached for the pretty bra that covered her breasts. He pulled them off quickly and heard Joanna's quick intake of breath. Her nipples stood erect with the pleasure of his touch and he lay along side her so that he could stroke and nibble her where she liked it the most.

She began to move herself closer to him and for a moment he thought she might be fully awake. But her moans and breathless whispers told him she was still very sleepy. She was helpless before him as he ran a light and tender finger from her exposed neck down her cleavage and tummy, and further down to the soft brown forest between her legs. He was surprised at how wet she was and began to finger her pussy gently as she started to move rhythmically to his touch. Her breathing became heavy and deep, her breasts rising and falling as he placed his lips over her nipples. Frank knew she was at the edge of a long and lovely fall into orgasm. Her excitement excited him and his cock rubbed hard against her side, joining her in the rhythmn she was creating.

He slipped two fingers inside her as she groaned with ecstasy and he felt that familar feeling in his groin of his coming ejaculation. He breathed heavily against her neck and licked her skin that was now hot and slick. She eased herself even nearer to him forcing his fingers deeper inside her. Her groans turned to a growing scream as her orgasm took complete control of her body. Frank couldn't contain himself any longer and he came, spilling his spunk onto her hip. He sucked deeply at the side of her neck as she bucked beneath his hand as his fingers pumped in and out of her.

Moaning quietly, Joanna slowed her movements as the delicious pleasure in her body began to fade. Frank clung to her, holding her as close as he could, enjoying the fact that he had produced such an orgasm in her.

Her eyes fluttered opened one more time as Frank kissed her on the mouth and pulled the crumpled bedclothes from beneath them. Covering their naked bodies Frank smiled as he watched her slip back into a blissful sleep.
Old 27-02-10, 15:03
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for sharing!
Old 19-03-10, 12:14

althemad is on a distinguished road

Well, that's a really good story!
Could you tell us where you found that? Are there other similar pieces?

The descriprion of the effects of the drug are soooo good.

Al