All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 03-02-21, 10:27
AFF Buddy

Sara_Quill is on a distinguished road
Default Trapped In A Straitjacket

Trapped In A Straitjacket

‘Wait what?’ Paige said alarmed looking at the cup of pills that Doctor Kimberly had shoved her way. ‘That’s not what I meant. I’m not crazy. I don’t hear voices or anything. I don’t need medication. I think you misunderstood.’

‘I’m sorry, sweetheart.’ The psychiatrist said while tilting her head ever so slowly and giving Paige a polite smile. ‘You’re the one misunderstanding.’

Paige frowned. This was the fourth time she was here for a conversation with doctor Kimberly, after her parents died she’d been a bit overwhelmed and stressed as she was balancing the work she did on her thesis, her internship, and all the hedge funds her father had left her. Her new boyfriend had recommended she’d talk to a therapist and although she had her reservations at first, it turned out to be a great relief to be able to vent to somebody about how crazy life could get at some points. Yet now that same doctor was trying to force her to take pills all those reservations returned again.

‘I’m not taking those.’ Paige said. ‘You know I’m not crazy.’

‘It’s not optional.’ The doctor said. ‘You need to be medicated, you can either take those pills voluntarily or we inject you with a sedative to keep you calm.’

‘I am calm.’ Paige said frustrated.

‘You don’t sound calm.’ There was a smug smile on the psychiatrists face. ‘Just take your pills sweetheart.’

‘No.’ Paige said. ‘I refuse.’

‘That saddens me.’ The doctor said. ‘But then we’ll have to do this the hard way. She opened a drawer and pulled out a little plastic bottle, a syringe and a needle and quite calmly she filled the syringe with the drugs and then attached the needle.

‘I’m not... I...’ Paige realized bickering was pointless, she got up from her chair and walked towards the door. The door was locked and while she was fidgeting with the nob doctor Kimberly caught up to her, she twisted Paige’s arm around her back and forced her back in her chair.

‘Ssh, ssh...’ doctor Kimberly said. ‘Calm down now.’ A moment later she yanked the syringe into Paige’s leg and a burning cloud spread through her skin.

‘Ouch.’ She said indignantly rubbing over the sore spot that was left after the doctor removed the syringe again. ‘Don’t do that, you can’t do that.’

Paige got up from her chair once more, this time the doctor had pushed her back before she was even fully standing up.

‘Just give the drug a minute to kick in.’ She said.

‘No,’ Paige said.

‘Are you feeling something yet?’ The doctor asked. She rubbed her finger over Paige’s cheek, it was a weirdly numb and tingling feeling. Paige leaned back in her chair.

‘No.’ She said defiantly.

‘No?’ The doctor asked. ‘You’re glassy eyes tell a different story missy, and look at how lazy and calm you’re sitting here now, no screaming, no fighting, no attempts to escape anymore.’

Paige looked around and realized the doctor was right, still she hadn’t realized when and where the drugs were starting to take control over her mind, yet now there was this shield of lethargic indifference separating her from the rest of the world. She didn’t care anymore, nothing mattered anymore, only this slightly euphoric numbness, that was quite satisfying but also quite tiring for some reason. She yawned and she felt her eyes burning.

‘Come, give me your hand.’ Doctor Kimberly said.

Paige didn’t quite register what was happening, she felt Doctor Kimberly reaching for her fingers and tugging on her arm, and then her arm was shoved into some sort of rough and stiff cotton sleeve.

‘Other hand.’ Doctor Kimberly ordered and willingly Paige lifted her other hand and put it in doctor Kimberly’s fingers. ‘Good girl,’ Doctor Kimberly said.

Only when the psychiatrist was tugging on both sleeves and tying her arms against her tummy Paige realized she was strapped into a straightjacket.

‘Why?’ she mumbled as eventually her very slow thoughts caught up and attempted to express their confusion. Yet the psychiatrist didn’t pay attention to her. Instead whipped out her phone and was dialing some number.

‘It’s done, Mark.’ The psychiatrist said into the phone.

‘Let me see.’ A distorted voice asked.

The psychiatrist turned the phone around and Paige saw her boyfriend Mark as well as in a little corner of the screen she saw herself, although her face didn’t look like her own face, her hair was all messed up and her eyes were askew, her mouth partly opened and her tongue dangling on her lower lip. She closed her mouth and tried to smile.

‘Mark.’ She wanted to say, but the phone was already gone.

‘Satisfied?’ The psychiatrist asked.

‘Now how long before I can get to the money.’

‘It’ll be a few weeks,’ Doctor Kimberly said. ‘A judge will have to agree that she’s unfit to make her own decisions and appoint you as her conservator, for appearances it’s best if you visit her frequently and play the worried boyfriend, and off course we’ll have to keep her drugged up and loopy in the meantime.’

‘She’ll stay with you right? In your clinic and you’ll take care of the medication.’

‘Hm-mm.’ Doctor Kimberly said. ‘She’s my responsibility. I’ll take care of her in every way imaginable.’ As she was saying that there was a cheeky grin on her face and she winked at Paige. She sat down on a chair next to Paige and pulled on her thigh, then she shoved her hand in between Paige’s legs and started massaging the pussy.

‘And she’ll take care of me, won’t you sweetheart?’ Doctor Kimberly said.

‘You know I can’t pay you until I have been granted access to her money right?’ Mark’s distorted voice said through the phone.

‘I know. I know. I’m calling you because it’s procedure to notify the next of kin when a patient is admitted into the clinic, you know and to ask you if you could bring her some pajama’s or something.’

‘I though she was in a straightjacket?’ He asked.

‘Just be the worried, dutyfull boyfriend and bring her some toiletries, will you? It’s all going to help convince the judge that you’d be a concerned conservator that will have the patients best interest in mind, you don’t want them to assign her a court appointed guardian, do you?’

‘Fine, fine. I’ll bring her some lipsticks or something.’

‘A toothbrush and some pajamas.’ Doctor Kim said.

She put down her phone, but her free hand was still massaging Paige’s crotch, her fingers pressing into the stiff fabric of the jeans, denting her labia ever so softly.

‘What’s going on.’ Paige asked. She had trouble forming words, her thoughts were slow in coming up with the words and her tongue was slurring the syllables as if she’d just taking a few shots after a night of margarita’s.

Doctor Kim was now pulling on her arm and hoisting her up out of the chair.

‘What’s going on?’ Paige asked again.

‘We’re going for a little walk.’ Doctor Kim said. She was supporting Paige’s body as they stepped into the hallway. In quite a haze Paige let herself be guided through the hallways, they turned a corner and another one and the Doctor opened a door with a keycard. Paige was completely disoriented.

They weren’t near the regular offices anymore, they were now in the clinic part, there were other people, other patients of the clinic, yet they weren’t dressed in a straightjacket, and they weren’t as loopy and drugged up as Paige was. Some of them were playing a game together, others were just reading a magazine.

‘Are you new?’ Someone asked her.

‘Leave her be, Rosaleigh,’ Doctor Kimberly said, before Paige could answer she was already pulled away further into the hallway.

‘Trick.’ Paige said. ‘Trick. Trick me.’

‘Ssh, sweetheart, it’s okay, here’s you’re new room.’ Doctor Kimberly pushed her into a small white padded room. There was barely enough space for a bed. She put Paige on the bed and then she went back to the door, but instead of getting out of the room and leaving Paige be, she locked the door from the inside. Then she came back and she sat herself down on the bed next to Paige, within seconds her hand was once more in between Paige’s legs fondling her pussy.

‘It’s okay, sweetheart.’ Doctor Kimberly said. ‘You’re going to stay here for a while until Mark has sorted out all the juridical stuff and you know what, I know my original deal is with Mark, but I’m willing to make a deal with you too, if you make me feel good, I will make you feel good, agreed?’

Paige seemed to be locked in her own numb mind, she did hear that doctor Kimberly stopped talking but it took her a while to realize that meant she had to answer now.

‘What?’ She asked confused. ‘Agreed to what?’

‘Here. Lie down.’ Doctor Kimberly said. She tugged on Paige’s body and then pushed her into the mattress, she unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them off of Paige’s hips, in one motion she also removed the panties, she spread out Paige’s thighs. Firstly licked her own middle finger and then she slid her finger up Paige’s pussy. Slowly she started stimulating her on the inside. Paige was trying her hardest to grasp what was going on, were they going to have sex? But she had a boyfriend, but her boyfriend send her here, her boyfriend was in on it, was this a threesome, no Mark was nowhere to be found.

‘Ssh...’ Doctor Kimberly said. ‘Don’t frown sweetheart. Don’t worry, just enjoy.’

‘Where’s Mark?’ Paige asked.

‘Mark will visit you tonight,’ Doctor Kimberly said, glancing at her watch. ‘We’ll have some time to ourselves right now.’

She was still massaging Paige’s pussy and there was a warm glow emerging in between her legs. Paige shook her head as if she was disagreeing with her body, yet her head shaking didn’t stop her body from twitching with arousal and panting slightly.

Doctor Kimberly was quite adequately stimulating her pussy, not only with a finger on the inside, but now her thumb was also massaging her little clit on the outside.

‘No?’ She asked. ‘Don’t you want Mark to visit tonight, if you don’t want to see him you don’t have to.’

Paige closed her eyes for a moment as she sank away in all the pleasures that were gushing through her pussy. When she tried to open them she noticed her eyelids were incredibly heavy, she wanted to rub her eyes but her arms were still strapped in the straitjacket, how could she have forgotten the straitjacket? Did she drift of for a moment?

Doctor Kimberly was still working her pussy and stimulating the clit. The arousal inside of her was rising and rising. Involuntary her pussy was clasping down on the doctor’s finger her hips had started rocking almost as if she wanted to invite the finger in even deeper.

‘No.’ She mumbled shaking her head, confused by everything that was happening to her, confused by her own body, this wasn’t right, something wasn’t right, but it felt so good, why would she resist something that felt so good.

Her orgasm was building up and then the doctor flicked her clit just right and all the pleasures were released into her body, she went over the edge, her body convulsing as her orgasm crashed through her body.

For a moment she was miles away, trapped in arousal, trapped in her orgasm, trapped in her own body, but even when her breathing calmed down and she managed to open her eyes the world still felt surreal and far away and part of her just wanted to roll over and fall asleep.

‘See,’ doctor Kimberly said. ‘That feels good doesn’t it, now it’s your turn to make me feel good.’

She stripped her own pants of and a moment later the doctor’s bare pussy was exposed.

‘Now you can’t satisfy me with your fingers, can you? Not while wearing the straitjacket.’

‘No.’ Paige said agreeable, the doctor would have to take her straitjacket off.

‘So you’ll have to pleasure me in another way.’ A moment later she smushed her pussy into Kimberly’s face. For a moment she was riding her extremely wet and slippery pussy lips up and down over Paige’s cheeks and mouth and chin.

‘Use your tongue.’ The doctor said frantically panting, still grinding her lady bits all over Paige’s face. ‘Come on lick me, sweetheart, don’t taunt me like this.’

Paige hesitantly opened her mouth and pressed the tip of her tongue into the slimey pussy.

The doctor moaned loudly and started rocking her hips even more.

‘Come on. Give me more.’ The doctor panted. ‘I’m so horny, you’ve turned me on so much, I’m almost there already, just a little bit more. More. More. MORE.’ She sounded increasingly angry and Paige stuck out her tongue a little bit further, she didn’t even have to do anything, the doctor was riding her tongue now, moaning louder and louder until her entire body started shaking and trembling.

‘Yes, that’s it, that’s it.’ She said as her eyes were going cross eyed and then rolling up and away into her skull, the doctor shuddering with pleasure. Loudly grunting as her body kept contracting and jerking in different directions.

A moment later the calmth had returned in the room.

‘Well done sweetheart.’ She bent over and gave Paige a kiss on the lips. ‘Mmm,’ she said. ‘You taste delicious, although it’s probably more accurate to say that I taste delicious.’ She said licking some of her pussy juices from Paige’s chin. ‘You know...’ She said as she was pulling up her own panties and getting herself dressed again. ‘Let’s hope it takes Mark some time to get the conservatorship, I wouldn’t mind keeping you here for a few weeks.’

‘Weeks.’ Paige said although she was more repeating the last syllables she just heard, than that she actually understood what the doctor was talking about.

The doctor crossed her fingers. ‘Let’s hope so.’ She said.

‘Now don’t think I’ve forgotten about our little arrangement. You make me feel good and I will make you feel good.’ The doctor came back with a small syringe. ‘Now listen up Paige.’ She said as she sat down on the bed next to her and dragged the sharp needle across her skin.

‘This medicine is going to make you real good, it’s highly addictive and the more you’ll help me to feel good the more of this drug I will have for you, understood?’

She pressed the needle through Paige’s skin.

‘Here have little taster.’ The doctor said.

Paige heart was beating faster and her cheeks were feeling flushed, she had a hard time controlling her body as the euphoria was gushing through her body, she was writhing around.

‘You like that?’ The doctor asked.

‘Yeah!’ Paige said.

‘You want more, you want me to give you the rest of it?’

‘Yeah!’ Paige nodded her head.

‘Do we have a deal then, are you going to help me feel good?’

‘Yes, yes.’ Paige said somewhat inpatient not really aware of what she was agreeing too.

‘Good.’ The doctor said. ‘Here you go.’ With her thumb she pressed the plunger down and she released all the rest of the drug into Paige’s body. Paige felt overwhelmed with happiness, everything felt so good, the world was so perfect and such a happy place. Her cheeks throbbing with euphoria as her mind was retracting, her thoughts fading and disappearing and she was trapped in this heavenly bliss.

‘Yeah,’ the doctor said while caressing Paige’s cheek. ‘I forgot to mention, this drug will also affect your cognitive abilities and keep you nice and docile and unaware of everything that’s going on, but you don’t mind do you? all you care about now is feeling good, don’t you?’

---

For even more stories about medical sedation I'd highly recommend the novel:
The Divine Doctor
Old 03-02-21, 11:41
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

May your stories be read by many as they are good.
Old 03-02-21, 14:17
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

:thumbsup:

Old 13-02-21, 13:31
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sara. I was wondering which of your books on amazon have the most female sedations. I like injection and drug drink the most but gas or chloro work to as long as the knockout is slow and they attempt to fight the effects.

Eyerolling and slurred speech are very important to. Which (if any) of the books have a good amount of these elements in them?

Not really into the hypno stuff unless its a slow getting sleepy induction. Thanks for any help.

swrazor
Old 25-02-21, 09:45
AFF Buddy

@swrazor That's an awesome question!

I guess most of my books have at least one sleepy sedation in them, but I had to scroll through them to figure out which of them had the most and the slowest sedations.

These are the selections I came up with:
Drugged Damsels
It's a collection of short stories all involving ladies getting sleepy.

Caged
A girl gets trapped in a futuristic dome where they continuously sedate her as she tries to escape. (It has a science fiction setting.)

The Loving Lesbians of Sweet Dreams Spa
It's about a spa complex that uses specific gasses that help the clients relax even more, the main character gets addicted so she's there very very often. (there's some mild hypnosis as well but not much and always combined with the sleepy drugs.)

Also and this may be a bit of a wildcard, but there is a lot of F/f sedation in the story Brainwashed By A Billionaire, yet as the title and the cover imply there is also some brainwashing / hypnosis and there is some forced ageplay / forced regression as well, it's all very gradual and sleepy and they're balancing on the edge of consciousness for quite some time. Yet if ageplay / forced regression is not your thing better skip this one.

I guess on Amazon most characters learn to like the sleepiness, because Amazon can be quite harsh with banning authors and banning books if there are too much 'forced' vibes. Yet I have another book called: Drugged Revenge it isn't available on Amazon for the reasons described above, but it's available on smashwords. It's a girl getting revenge on the school bully by keeping her drugged up, it has a high concentration of F/f sedation scenes as well.

I hope that was helpfull! If you end up buying a novel please let me know how you liked it!
Old 25-02-21, 16:02
AFF Regular

Hi sara yes I bought the divine doctor and drugged damsels. I found that the scenes lacked the sleepy discriptions that your stories the psychward and straitjacket had. I know thats vauge but it's hard to describe what pushes my buttons and why some stories do and some don't.

That is not a critisicm however, because I realize you are appealing to a much wider audience. I might try the ones you suggested from smash mouth. just to see.

Thanks for replying.

swrazor
Old 25-02-21, 16:48
AFF Buddy

I'm not taking it as critizism at all! Writing can be quite a lonely activity so I love getting feedback from my readers, especially if their feedback makes my stories better and makes the sleepy scenes hotter!

I really want to understand what you're after, yet I'm not really sure if I'm understand you correctly. Is it okay if I ask you a few questions to try and figure it out?

Is it maybe that you like the sedatives that don't knock somebody out completely so you have a prolonged period of impaired consciousness?

Could you maybe point to or copy and paste the sentences or paragraphs that you mean, maybe that helps to clarify it?
Old 25-02-21, 19:18
AFF Regular

yes I will but i don't want to use this main board and clog this thread with our correspondents. So i will send a private message. or if you have an email we can correspond that way.

swrazor