All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2018, 03:08 PM
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold
Question Brexit or No Brexit?

As every day passes, we appear to be drawing ever closer to a Peoples Vote ( or 2nd referendum if you prefer ), in an effort to resolve this turmoil in which we find ourselves.

If there is anyone who is totally bemused by this sordid affair and has no idea which path we should take, I thought it might be helpful to get the advise of that well respected political guru, Omid Djalili for his totally unbiased opinion ---:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=852pJH-V_m4

Old 12-14-2018, 08:11 PM
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

I vote for out! And them idiots running the country have done everything they can to cock it up! If they hold another vote! Then there will be an outcry. Why vote in the first place. I wont be voting for anyone anymore! All bullshitters and only want what they want.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:54 PM
AFF Guru

peter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to beholdpeter92305 is a splendid one to behold

I always had a feeling that you could be quite vociferous if you wanted to be.

Perhaps Theresa May would be more effective if she wore the correct coloured panties.

Old 12-15-2018, 10:17 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

The whole thing a pile of shit. I will never ever vote again. Why ask us what we wanted only to do the total opposite.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:38 PM
AFF Guru

I thought that the introduction of Omid Djalili would inject a little humour into this debacle but it sadly hasn't happened yet __ if we ever lose our sense of humour, we are well and truly stuffed as a Nation.

Our two contributors so far have vowed never to vote again. The end of democracy in this country would result in a Police State making us only marginally more wealthy than Zimbabwe! Not only that, it would be an insult to Emmiline Pankhurst whose brilliant new statue was unveiled only this week in Manchester.

Boris Johnson has never deserved the heroic following that he got. He may be the funniest chairman on HIGNFY, ( Have I Got News For You ) but as a politician, he is a twit-head! As a Pied Piper, he led us to the precipice . Are we all going to leap over the cliff edge like lemmings? -- I sincerely hope not.

I'm sure that we'll emerge from this shambles eventually, as we always do, but our children won't thank us for the mess we've made of it so far.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:34 PM
AFF Die Hard

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Well, I am from a colonial country and not British but a strong Anglophile, the issue of Brexit is the issue of our superior British and it is not our right to interfere. But I would like to say my opinion as an inferior to our British Lords.

I am with Brexit and like the British Empire to come again to surface and be stronger than ever. Britain is a true nation and should be totally independent. Instead of getting united with Europe, Britain can collaborate with countries that they colonised in the past. You may think that this is a mad idea since:

the general view of ex-colonisers here -- Middle East and Arab world -- is that they robbed countries, humiliate people, etc. But of course this is not the opinion, of all people, in fact, many honour our British colonisers and consider them as their ultimate
superiors.

The British used to manage the Middle East in an efficient way, they have put a great effort to civilise the region, from the British Empire era up till now. This without doubt has contributed to the peace of the world, and should be respected. The more time Britain occupied a country the more stable it is now. The British know the Middle East region very well, they have experience in managing indigenous anti-occupier rebellion and taming the wildness of people.

My argument is: When you pull a harness over a horse head, attach it to a carriage, apply bridle, hold the reins, use the crop/whip, and drive away, you are not humiliating the horse; the horse is simply doing it's job in life. The problem is that everyone wants to rule, which I believe it's wrong. Wise superiors rule, others obey. The struggle should be to keep superiors strong and always on top, and not to support inferiors in their hopeless attempts to become superiors. It's integration rather than competition.

We will be stronger under the rule of Britain.
Old 12-16-2018, 11:48 PM
AFF Buddy

epdm2be is on a distinguished road

I couldn't care less.

I just want more pleated skirts and dresses in ripping4fun and the other websites (or full skirts and dresses if pleats aren't possible). The more fabric the more fun.

It's just that women wearing pleated skirts have this "can't touch this" aura. They are not associated with arousal (or "mature" intend). Which makes them super sexy IMHO.

So I vote for more pleated skirts
Old 12-17-2018, 12:43 PM
AFF Guru

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by epdm2be View Post
I couldn't care less.

It's always nice to get an intellectual outlook on events but it's equally important to get less well conceived replies in order to achieve a balanced view.

I also get tremendous joy from admiring scantily clad girls, ( like most blokes with a hyperactive cock, but i would not consider this to be the be-all and end-all of my existence on this planet.

It would upset me greatly if i thought the epitaph on my tombstone was going to read ::: ----

Although he didn't achieve much,
he was an outstanding tosser!!

As indicated, i am grateful to you for your valuable and well-meaning contribution.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:30 PM
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

It's always nice to get an intellectual outlook on events but it's equally important to get less well conceived replies in order to achieve a balanced view.

I also get tremendous joy from admiring scantily clad girls, ( like most blokes with a hyperactive cock, but i would not consider this to be the be-all and end-all of my existence on this planet.

It would upset me greatly if i thought the epitaph on my tombstone was going to read ::: ----

Although he didn't achieve much,
he was an outstanding tosser!!

As indicated, i am grateful to you for your valuable and well-meaning contribution.

Snowflakes will stop you putting that on your headstone