All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 26-09-23, 12:42
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road
Default New Idea to Improve Your Websites

I am addicted to visiting your websites since 2002. I have at lot of your videos and photo sets.
Since I was religiously conservative, I tried to stop visiting your websites many times but with no hope, the desire always break my will to resist. So, I have accepted the fact and embraced your websites. I have dedicated a special computer with large hard disk and a very big screen to store and watch your videos on a special large and wide screen (nearly the size of the room's wall). You can imagine what a bend over rear view pose means on such a big screen!!! This is my thing now, close and lock the door's room and spend the night watching the videos of your wonderful ladies in satin chemi. With a good collection of high-quality condoms, this became the wanking room.

I have an excellent collection of screenshots which I took from your videos, these can form a special photo sets which you can upload on your website as special photo sets. My question is how can I share that with you or send them to you?

The screen shots show the ladies in excellent bend-over rear view poses and some in wet scenes. I think it will be an added value for your work.

Last edited by satinfun; 26-09-23 at 15:16.
Old 26-09-23, 16:24
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I will PM you my email address
Old 27-09-23, 15:46
AFF Guru

satinfun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I will PM you my email address
Thanks. I have PM you and shared a sample folder with you by email. Please let me know if everything is ok.