All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Femmefight > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 20-10-10, 09:23

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough
Default customs and the business woman - done

I really enjoyed the customs shoot that you had back in August with Amy.
I was at Luton airport a few weeks ago when a young business woman in a suit was stopped at customs and taken away presumably to be searched.
I know that you think I fantasize all day (well I do actually !)
but I thought that I could send in the business suit, blouse, slip etc if you can do the rest!

Last edited by Annabelle; 26-10-12 at 12:37.
Old 20-10-10, 16:11
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Yes that would be ok. Only really need a skirt as I have to jacket from the last office fights. A pin stripe one and a plain black one. I think I have some spare slips that you gave me for the nurse fights.

Annabelle
Old 20-10-10, 17:43
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Fawcett is a great contributor. If you need a blouse from my stock go for it!
Old 23-10-10, 17:13

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the offer Larrydude but I am just sorting through my stock and need to send in some more for Annabelle to hang on my rack as I seem to have rather a lot (I actually enjoy shopping for it!).
I have sorted out a grey striped suit skirt, white sheer blouse and white lace trimmed slip. The black stockings used in the Evey v Cindy fight should still be in one piece along with the garter/suspender belts. Yes, a slip from the spare ones sent in could be used for the customs/security guard to wear underneath her uniform.
I feel a fantastic fight coming together!
Old 24-10-10, 12:10
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Sure sounds like it will be a good one!
Old 24-10-10, 17:53

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Annabelle,

Just a quick reminder that if you choose to use a customs officer for Fawcetts request, there are a pair of correct epaulettes in with the uniform stock which might just add the final touch to the costume.
Old 25-10-10, 02:26
Site Admin

Annabelle, It sounds like you have a couple of friends who want this to be a reality. I like this!
Old 26-10-10, 10:03
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I don't really want to use anything from my uniform rack that we use on Dip and it may get ripped on this site.
Old 26-10-10, 10:50
Site Admin

Thats a good point! I did not think of that! Maybe the jackets and skirts could just be pulled off and use a blouse, undergarments, thats expendable?
Old 26-10-10, 16:42

chriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of lightchriodon is a glorious beacon of light

Annabelle,
If you used the epaulettes on the shoulders of a spare white 'WPC' type blouse of the sort that sometimes get ripped, together with the black clip on tie I think it would create the 'Customs' look. I don't think the tie will get damaged and if the epaulettes are on the shoulders then they shouldn't get wrecked either.
Old 26-10-10, 18:57

Certainly the business girls suit from me ( and the blouse and slip) can be pulled to shreds and certainly it would not have the same appeal if it were not.

I can see what Annabelle means about the customs uniform but Chriodon makes a good point which may well work.

Do you want me to send in a black skirt for the customs girl so that it's not a real uniform and can be torn to shreds in the fight?
Old 15-02-11, 15:33

Default Update please

Just wondered whether this one was ok now to go ahead as I sent in the grey pinstripped suit, blouse, slip, black customs skirt (and slip) stockings and it was just if you had a spare shirt with epaulette loops as suggested below.
Old 16-02-11, 08:47

Hi Fawcett

If you take a look at John's blog and you will see Candie wearing part of the Navy costume - which I think is the look that you want for the customs officer.

Check it out and see what you think .

http://flashmypanties.com/

Chriodon
Old 16-02-11, 10:56
Administrator
Site Admin

Yeah it would work. But that costume can not be ripped up as it is a real uniform and cost us a lot to get hold of.

Annabelle
Old 16-02-11, 12:31
Site Admin

If you need something from my stock a blouse or something to complete a uniform for a shoot for them feel free to use it Annabelle.
Old 16-02-11, 13:27
Administrator
Site Admin

Thanks hun.
I think they want the suit to be used on here. And that we will not be able to do.
Old 16-02-11, 18:31

Hi Annabelle

The link was to show Fawcett what his 'mock up' costume would look like - not to use the real navy costume for destruction !.

I think that I would burst into tears if that happened ! (LOL)

I gathered from Fawcett's post that he has put togther all the bits needed apart from a uniform blouse - so hopefully if there is one in Larry's collection it could be used. If not I will try and find the site that had some at a fairly cheap rate - the problem is I lost the original link to one good site.

Cheers

Chris
Old 16-02-11, 19:16
Site Admin

If a blouse i sent works in a mock up uniform be my guest. If not i hope you fine something that works. Trashing an expensive uniform isnt worth it unless someone has one to sacrifice.
Old 18-02-11, 10:14
Administrator
Site Admin

Oh ok. Got a little worried there lol
Old 18-02-11, 11:52
Site Admin

lol! I think this should be a challenge! Someone find the items and make a very realistic mock up uniform and then trash it at Femmefight!