All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 21-02-19, 04:02
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road
Default SPY CAUGHT

Contains sexual content and bondage.:

SPY CAUGHT

Lyn had always suspected Zara of being a industrial spy, under cover working for a rival firm, and was determined to get to the truth. What she didn’t know was that Zara was a undercover FBI agent investigating fraud and corruption within the company.

LYN CATCHES ZARA IN THE POWDER ROOM:

Lyn knew Zara always went into the powder room at 11am so Lyn hid in a cubicle and waited.

Dead on time Zara arrived and checked her make up in the mirror unaware that Lyn was creeping up behind her, Lyn waisted no time in gripping Zara’s collar pushing her towards the mirror and forcing her arm up behind her back.

“OMG you crazy bitch what the hell are you doing” Lyn ignored the comments made by Zara, and spun her around rapidly and forced her into the cubicle forcing her towards the WC she now gripped her by both wrists and cuffed very rapidly.

Lyn locked the door and yanked Zara’s head back by her hair, forcing her towards the WC

“Right we are going to have a nice little chat and I want some answers.

Lyn tried to slide Zara’s skirt up but it was too tight and clinging, so she went for the hook and eye at the back of the skirt and unzipped the skirt she slid it upwards and pushed Zara forwards so she was now astride the WC.

“ EKKKKKK OMG what the hell are you doing, you won’t get away with this, what the hell is it you want.

“ Some truthful answers who your working with for starters”

“I don’t know what you mean, I am employed here as a PA and its as simple as that”

“The whole company know your here to spy on us for a competitor your a industrial / commercial spy, we were tipped off about you before you came.”

“That is just not true you have been misinformed.”

With that Lyn slid Zara’s skirt up to nearly waist level and placed her hand palm upwards between Zara’s legs and gripped her firmly by the mound having skimmed her crutch area.
Zara’s stomach turned over and she blushed and gasped starting to panic and sweat as Lyn gripped her firmly.

“EEEEEEEEKKK NO NO STOP HELP HELP please don’t”

“HE HE HA HA no one will help they are covering for me and your boss is out, I got one of the girls to place a “out of order sign on the door after you came in, now the real fun will start so the best thing you can do is talk.”

“ I don’t know what your talking about, you have had your fun now let me go at once you mad bitch, you won’t get away with this.”

“Well we have got away with this sort of thing in the past, because we stick together, and calling me a bitch is not going to help.”

Lyn was getting tired of this negative result and decided to up the pace a little and have some fun she started to undo the buttons on Zara’s blouse slowly teasing and humiliating the trembling Zara.

“ OMG YOU BITCH DON’T YOU DARE STRIP ME HELP HELP NO DON’T please don.t”

“ I asked you some questions and you didn’t answer so you will be stripped right down and I will make you cum over and over then deny you. Heaven help you when I leave and the other girls come in here and find you naked and sweating”

“ You dirty bastard I am not telling you anything you absolute bitch, you won’t get away with this”

Lyn proceeded to pull Zara’s blouse from out of her skirts waistband and carried on undoing the buttons slowly, taking great pleasure out of seeing Zara’s ample breasts rising and falling within the restraints of her bra.

Lyn gently cupped both of Zara’s boobs impressed by the weight, and getting turned on by the endless and futile protests of the squirming Zara who was at her mercy.
Lyn eased Zara’s shoulder straps over her shoulders, and inched each bra cup away from the wobbling boobs till her nipples were exposed.

Zara blushed and became frantic but Lyn got right behind her and pushed her further over the toilet her legs spreading even further apart and her movements limited.

“Right I am going to love this and you may as well”

With that Lyn gently caressed Zara’s nipples teasing tickling, then pinching till the nipples became erect, Zara squealed and squirmed at the treatment but was helpless to stop it.

“eeeeeeekkkkkk oh you bastard “

Lyn kept this treatment up for a long time till Zara’s nipples were swollen she then placed her hands on Zara’s hips.

Zara was blushing crimson and shaking her feelings ranged from humiliation, fear,and anger, she blushed when she felt some slight pleasure at the hands of her captor.

Lyn started to slowly roll down Zara’s tights inch by inch till they were at mid thigh.

“OMG don’t you dare strip me further you bitch”

Lyn slapped Zara’s ass very hard several times.

“Shut your mouth I haven’t even started yet just you wait “ “hmmm like your panties very classy”

“NO NO don’t you dare”

Lyn ignored these futile protests and hooking her fingers into each side of Zara’s panties she rapidly pulled them down as far as they would go.

“EEEEEEEEKKK YOU BASTARD YOU DIRTY BITCH LET ME GO AT ONCE AGHHH NO DON’T”

Lyn proceeded to give Zara the spanking of a life time to let her know who was boss and also to weaken her.

She went up close behind Zara and reached up to hold her right nipple, and at the same time her other hand went down to Zara’s womanhood and she felt her out lips and entered a knowing finger starting to separate her lips and seek out her clit.

“AHHH GOTHA BITCH I WILL MAKE YOU TALK SOON”

“OMG NONOOOO PLEASE DON’T HELP HELP ME SOMEONE EKKKKKK AWWWW AGHHHH GET OUT OF THERE YOU BITCH “

Lyn worked Zara over like this for nearly an hour, Zara fought very hard not to cum but in the end it was all too much for her, and she let out a loud scream and her body shuddered and went stiff and she had a massive orgasm she had finally given in.

Lyn reached for a large dildo she had placed earlier on the sink and turning it on she showed it to Zara whose eyes widened ,and she shook her head pleading and begging.
Lyn inserted it right up high into Zara and turned it up full, and eased it in and out at various speeds finally securing it in place with tape.

Zara could feel it pulsating, the end portion rolling around in a slow semi circle she was almost at breaking point, she was sure nothing this large had been in her before.

Lyn switched on an electric tooth brush that had been converted into a sex toy and opening Zara’s outer and inner lips even more proceeded to use the device on Zara’s clit.

Zara started to buck and twist but Lyn held her fast one hand working the device on Zara’s clit and the other working her breast nipples.

“AGHHHHHHH NO NO YOU BASTARD EEEEKKKKKKK OMG NOOOOOOO”

Zara threw her head back and let out a huge cry as she exploded in a massive orgasm the second of many to occur that day at the hands of Lyn who was skilled in this sort of interrogation.

“OMG YOU GOT ME TOO GOOD YOU BITCH, PLEASE NO MORE PLEASE, I WILL TELL, I’AM ALL SPENT YOU WIN”

With that Zara collapsed in a heap her head slumped forward, as Lyn held her firmly by her nipples she was doubled up and lifeless, Lyn knew she had broken Zara or so she thought.

Lyn got Zara out of the cubicle and looked at her reflection in the mirror over the sink, what a site she looked undies around her knees, and her pendulous boobs wobbling about,Zara collapsed over the sink and Lyn pulled her undies back up and proceeded to undo the cuffs.

Much to her surprise Zara suddenly came to life went around Lyn and used the cuffs around Lyn’s throat applying presure till Lyn passed out and collapsed on the floor.

Zara moved fast to locate her bag and take out the chloroform and applies some to a pad, and then administers it to Lyn and when she was sure Lyn was out she went about her work.

Rapidly unzipping her dress and bra clasp, peeling the dress down to mid thigh.
She then cuffed Lyn and removed her bra and dress, quickly she rolled Lyns’s panties down her thighs and even removed her stocking and suspender belt leaving her naked for all the world to see.

Zara then removed her own tights and taking a spare pair from her bag hog tied the now moaning Lyn just as she was coming round.

“HMMMMM OMG WHAT THE HELLL”

“So you thought you won wrong BITCH and revenge is going to be so sweet”

Using the dildo that Lyn had used on her, she inserted into Lyn and taped it in place, after a search in her bag she found a small egg type vibrator which she taped to Lyn,s clit, and stood back to admire her handiwork.

“OMG YOU BASTARD OHHHHHH EKKKKK AWWW GOD PLEASE TURN THEM OFF”

“ No chance bitch I haven’t finished with you yet”

Zara found a piece of rubber tubing in the janitors cupboard and two clothes pegs from her bag.

Kneeling down she gagged the squirming Lyn and teased her nipples and when they were erect and firm she applied the clothes pegs.

Zara left Lyn squirming and wriggling while she applied her make up and lipstick, then taking the rubber tubing she spanked the protesting Lyn on every part of her body she could reach, by know Lyn was screaming and squealing even through the gag.

“NO NO PLEASE DON’T OWWWWW AGHHH EGGG YOU BASTARD BITCH I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS”

“ Well sweetie your the one bound and gagged and naked, with the bondage and sex aids working away tormenting you, I on the other hand will remove the >out of order sign< when I leave and when people enter they will see you for what you are (A LOOSER AND A SLUT) hehehe hahaha bye sweetie and remember I will get you worse next time”

In part two the girls meet up with their friends and have a strip fight tearing the clothes off each other and the winner does what she likes to the looser.
Old 12-07-19, 14:16
peter92305

Default The Art of Seduction

I didn't write this myself, but i pinched it from a novel i was reading this morning while waiting for the men's Wimbledon Tennis semi-finals to be played ::--

Janet's slender fingers slid along the back of Mark's neck, her delicate touch sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. His own hand responded, fingertips barely touching the hollow of her back, lingering there, the nerves so alert that it seemed each contact produced tiny sparks from her skin to his. He felt her ear touch his, the scent of her bare throat filling his nostrils.

Her body moved against his in perfect rhythm, the feel of her full breasts against his chest robbing him of whatever self-control he still retained. Janet's skin shone with sweat in the dim light and her breath came in small pants of exertion, barely audible above Mark's thundering heart. Her bare right leg encircled him and her body swayed. As mark's body writhed within her entangling limbs, Janet's back arched until only his right arm kept her from falling. Then, in a thunderous, climactic crescendo, it ended.

Hearing shouts of approval echo across the room, Mark raised his head to see Jennifer and Heather applauding vigorously.
Even Jack nodded his appreciation. " Now that's how the tango is supposed to be danced. "
The moral of this little ditty is that if you want to enhance your seductive skills, Make sure you don't miss the new series of ' Strictly Come Dancing ' which returns to BBC 1 in the Autumn, ( sadly without Darcy Bussell in future ). The American and Australian versions are called ' Dancing with the stars '.

Last edited by peter92305; 12-07-19 at 14:29. Reason: I should have started a new thread entitled " The Art of Seduction " Apologies to Peril fan for the intrusion!
Old 24-09-19, 01:13
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter92305 View Post

I didn't write this myself, but i pinched it from a novel i was reading this morning while waiting for the men's Wimbledon Tennis semi-finals to be played ::--

Janet's slender fingers slid along the back of Mark's neck, her delicate touch sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. His own hand responded, fingertips barely touching the hollow of her back, lingering there, the nerves so alert that it seemed each contact produced tiny sparks from her skin to his. He felt her ear touch his, the scent of her bare throat filling his nostrils.

Her body moved against his in perfect rhythm, the feel of her full breasts against his chest robbing him of whatever self-control he still retained. Janet's skin shone with sweat in the dim light and her breath came in small pants of exertion, barely audible above Mark's thundering heart. Her bare right leg encircled him and her body swayed. As mark's body writhed within her entangling limbs, Janet's back arched until only his right arm kept her from falling. Then, in a thunderous, climactic crescendo, it ended.

Hearing shouts of approval echo across the room, Mark raised his head to see Jennifer and Heather applauding vigorously.
Even Jack nodded his appreciation. " Now that's how the tango is supposed to be danced. "
The moral of this little ditty is that if you want to enhance your seductive skills, Make sure you don't miss the new series of ' Strictly Come Dancing ' which returns to BBC 1 in the Autumn, ( sadly without Darcy Bussell in future ). The American and Australian versions are called ' Dancing with the stars '.
No problem peter i try to write stories but its not my forte as you will no doubt know if you ever tried to waste time reading them.

On the other hand you produce some superb comments why not try to write a story kind regards peril fan