All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-11, 11:58
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold
Default March Madness

Here in the states we also have a college basketball tournament we call March Madness. 64 of the best college teams battle it out until there is only one left for the championship. My home college the University of Pittsburgh "Pitt Panthers" are in the tournament and a #1 seed in their division. Hail to Pitt! And good luck in the NCAA tournament!
Old 19-03-11, 12:40
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Pitt won in round #1, Now its down to 32 teams. Playing today in round #2. Go Pitt!!!!!
Old 20-03-11, 13:09
Site Admin

Pitt lost in a heartbreaker 71-70 against Butler in the final second of the game. Oh well!
Old 29-10-11, 18:25
Site Admin

I am going to our Pittsburgh Panthers college basketball game today. Snowing here today, so i am going to wear my "Gills" cap along with my "Pitt" T-shirt. The game is of course indoors, but the walk from the parking area will be interesting in the snow and wind.
Old 18-11-12, 05:43
Site Admin

For those of you that know anything about basketball, Our Pittsburgh Panthers College team tonight just had an amazing comeback in a game. I go to many of the games and i never saw a comeback like this. Down by 18 points in the second half with time running out and won by 10 in overtime. Its rare a team can outscore their apponent so much after losing during most of the game. The home fans saw a great comeback win!
Old 19-11-12, 11:14
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Seems it was a great game.
Old 19-11-12, 12:40
Site Admin

Yes it was. People began to leave when the game seemed decided, But we stuck it out and saw an amazing turn of events.
Old 16-12-12, 04:37
Site Admin

We have season tickets and tonight we saw a win by Pittsburgh by 49 points. 89-40. So far so good this season. College basketball players are between the age of 19 to 22 and we have some of the best in the country. College basketball is big here and i hope for good things to come.
Old 22-02-15, 01:08
Site Admin

Our Pittsburgh Panthers are having an up and down season. I understand that basketball is not a major sport in the UK, But we here love our hoops both College and the Professionals. I for one love the College game. We have season tickets for years now at the Pitt Panther college level and enjoy the show.