All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 18-12-12, 01:14
AFF Buddy

citroensm is on a distinguished road
Default Silk satin skirts.

I ended up on this forum specifically looking for images of a particular silk satin skirt by Bebe.

Apparently, you originally had three of these skirts, 2 white and one a peachy pink colour. Have they all been trashed? I've definitely seen the 2 white ones go, (a bit too quickly for my liking), but haven't yet come across the demise of the other one.

If it still around then I would like to see it used in a clip similar to Tammy Lee in HPF157.

I've seen the 2clips of the white skirt getting "played" with but to be honest found the lighting to be not the best to show the skirt to best effect.

The lighting in the above clip is much, much better and this would have been a brilliant clip if the skirt had been the focus.

If the other skirt still survives can we see it in a clip like the one above please?

If it has already gone then I have to say that there is a need for more real silk satin skirts and dresses.

cheers, Citroen sm
Old 18-12-12, 09:26
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Can you give ma link to the skirt you are talking about so that I know which one there are. Has I have had so many skirts sent in.

Also what site are you looking mainley to see these skirts on.

Last edited by Annabelle; 18-12-12 at 09:57.
Old 18-12-12, 19:35
AFF Buddy

Hi Annabelle. It's the "silk lover" again here!

I'm referring to the skirt that Tammy Lee is wearing in HPF 157, and also in SSSF 108, and which is also worn by another girl in SSSFs 039 & 030. (It, and it's peachy counterpart are also worn by others on different sites.)

SSSFs 039 & 030 were good but the lighting was so much better in SSSF 108 and especially in HPF 157.

My apologies if you did make one and I haven't found it yet, but if you didn't do an SSSF shoot focusing in on the skirt at the same time as you did the HPF 157 shoot then you certainly missed a trick. After doing HPF 157 you could have gone off for dinner then come back and did an SSSF shoot with Tammy playing with the skirt ala SSSF 039.

I've witnessed the end of both of the white versions of that beautiful skirt but haven't come across the destruction of the peach one yet. Is it still around?

I wish that I had been around when you were destroying the 2 white ones. I'd have offered to have bought their remains off you.

Cheers, SM.
Old 19-12-12, 11:31
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I can't find the skirts that Tammie lee had worn. You have to give me a link to it ??
Old 19-12-12, 13:15
AFF Buddy

Mmm, not sure how do that. I've bought all of the clips of it that I can find off the clip sale site. The numbers I've quoted are what appear there.

I can't see anyway to send a pic of it Is there?

Thanks, LG.
Old 20-12-12, 10:24
Administrator
Site Admin

Oh i see. I will look there.
Old 20-12-12, 10:42
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok I have just seen them. These skirts are from a long time ago. Say around 5yrs so we no longer have them.
Old 21-12-12, 18:26
AFF Buddy

Hi Annabelle and thanks for checking. I've got the clips of the white ones getting trashed but haven't come across the end of the peach one. Can you remember what site it ended up on by any chance?

They were great skirts. 100% silk satin and a beautiful full design. I'm trying to find one for sale somewhere now.

Cheers, LG.
Old 22-12-12, 09:49
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

The Tammie Lee (HPF157) skirt ended up on femmefight, (http://femmefight.com/showgal.php?g=...3045/14_2&s=81) see the update for the 26th March 2008 (video) and 13th Aug 2008 (pics).

Cheers
John

Last edited by John; 22-12-12 at 09:54.
Old 22-12-12, 14:02
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Customer service at its best!
Old 22-12-12, 14:28
AFF Buddy

And with such modesty!

Thanks for that. I wasn't aware that there were associated pics. Is that the same for all of the movie clips?

Also, what about the peach silk satin Bebe worn by Cate Harrington in PA 1013?

Cheers. LG.
Old 22-12-12, 15:55
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I believe this is the skirt?

http://femmefight.com/showgal.php?g=...4460/16_1&s=83

cheers
John
Old 22-12-12, 17:19
AFF Buddy

Cheers John, that is the one. That fight doesn't appear to on the clip site. Any chance of getting it on their please?

Cheers, LG.
Old 23-12-12, 10:10
Administrator
Site Admin

Unfortunately we've stopped updating the clip stores.

When our own clip sites opens up some time in the new year it will be on that.

cheers
John