All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-12, 16:18

Hannaoray is on a distinguished road
Default Entwined shoes!

I know this is gonna sound quirky, but I have been a life long lover of playing footsie in shoes with other girls.

Im a 28 year old lesbian girl from Sussex in the UK and have been into this since I was small. I am always searching for sites where girls get their legs, and more importantly their shoes, tangled together. Sadly there are too few on the net that really cover this topic

Some of your sets in the past have had little snippets of this, more often than not by accident Im sure. I like most girls adore shoes and am very protective of my shoes when Im wearing them so they dont get marked. It would show that the girls are concentrating more on their wrestling than worrying about their shoes and I think it makes the scenes all the more realistic when this is filmed. I would love to see more of this in the future.

I know most guys are turned on by seeing girls legs entwined or just touching against each others legs and it would be easy to incorporate this into your already beautiful scenarios. I also have to say I vastly prefer the sets where the girls were more everyday style of sheos than those ugly hooker style platform sandals... it makes it all the realistic to seeing the fighting in flats or nice medium heels and boots.

I wonder maybe even on day you might shoot a vid where you really concentrate on lots of tangled shoes stuff, maybe with the girls having a tangled legged strength fight sort of thing, man that would be so hot!

Just an idea that I hope you find interesting.

From a firm fan many years over of your lovely sites (femme-fight!!)

Hanna x
Old 09-05-12, 17:23
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

Good to hear from you Hanna!

You've given this some thought haven't you? I got excited just reading your thoughts!!

Lover of pretty, full backed panties and looking up girl's skirts.
Old 09-05-12, 22:18
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantymanuk View Post
Good to hear from you Hanna!

You've given this some thought haven't you? I got excited just reading your thoughts!!
Nothing new there Pete lol

And Hi Hanna welcome to our little community.

Old 10-05-12, 00:35
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Hanna!
Old 10-05-12, 10:44
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We can do more of this Hannaoray
Old 10-05-12, 14:23
Site Admin

pantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nicepantymanuk is just really nice

Hanna will be happy!

Lover of pretty, full backed panties and looking up girl's skirts.
Old 30-01-13, 18:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantymanuk View Post
Hanna will be happy!
I will be just blown away if this can be incorporated... happy just doesnt quite cover it!

Apologies for turning up and then disappearing for a month, a rather event occured over Christmas but life goes on.
Old 01-02-13, 11:48
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I hope the near future brings you your request!
Old 02-02-13, 00:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
I hope the near future brings you your request!
So do I... fingers and toes (in leather clad shoes) are firmly crossed!
Old 04-02-13, 09:59
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We tired to give it ago last week. But the girls just did not get what we meant. I think I will leave it to the models who I know will know what to do.
Old 04-02-13, 10:16
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

There is a pic posted at the blog that shows what we attempted but we'll give it several more goes