All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Ripping4Fun > COMPLETED - Ideas and Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 29-03-11, 01:42
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold
Default Ripping4fun game - On going

When i think of something original its not necessary to try it but i thought of something that might be fun. How about 2 girls dressed in only a bra and panties. They enter a room and maybe Annabelle could blindfold them, and then take a few of the members donations out of a closet and hang them up. Then each Girl is led to the rack and asked to pick out an item by touch alone. Then they must each put on their selection regardless of wether they like it or not and rip it to shreds. Then i will leave it up to J&A if they continue with the other items. Might be fun for the members who donated them as long as they are ok with this idea. I am fine with it. It might be fun. Thanks!

Last edited by Annabelle; 14-05-14 at 08:42.
Old 29-03-11, 08:47
AFF Buddy

broonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like a great idea to me, would make for entertaining watching
Old 29-03-11, 08:51
AFF Buddy

broonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the roughbroonie86 is a jewel in the rough

I think that's a great and fun idea! Well up for that, would make entertaining viewing
Old 29-03-11, 11:02
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Broonie! Lets see what others think including John and Annabelle!
Old 29-03-11, 12:12
AFF Buddy

i dont think J&A would have a problem with it, i personally think its a really fun idea and would be great to watch
Old 29-03-11, 17:00
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Could do something like this.
Old 29-03-11, 18:02
Site Admin

Thats great Annabelle.
Old 29-03-11, 18:46
AFF Buddy

Oh yeah
Old 21-12-11, 17:45
AFF Buddy

Is this still going to be happening? Would be good to see it
Old 22-12-11, 11:43
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

It will get done.. Just want the right girls to do it.
Old 22-12-11, 12:21
Site Admin

Annabelle, No need to rush into it. When the time is right and the Models are right for this, That will make the video as good as it can be!
Old 16-06-13, 10:25
AFF Buddy

Just wondered if this could be done with the box of goodies that I sent in?
Old 07-05-14, 16:13
AFF Buddy

Was this idea done? I'd still like to see a few of these scenes carried out
Old 07-05-14, 16:36
Administrator
Site Admin

Its not been done as yet. Its just finding away for it to follow though from other sceen.

What I mean its is trying to do less clothes changes so it has to follow from say :- PA - HPF - DIP - LL - R4F something like that.

Leave it with me and I will think of away.
Old 07-05-14, 18:14
Site Admin

Old 08-05-14, 11:09
Site Admin

This would be fun to see. Members clothes hanging on a rail and wondering if theirs will be picked. Maybe sometime this could be in video. Don't make it too complicated for yourself Annabelle, It need not be done to perfection.
Old 08-05-14, 12:13
Administrator
Site Admin

I may do it one model at a time as we can do a few of these over time instead of doing joint ones. We can have the other model bring her in while she blind folded.
Old 08-05-14, 12:18
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I may do it one model at a time as we can do a few of these over time instead of doing joint ones. We can have the other model bring her in while she blind folded.
That would be perfect. Anything similar to that idea would be fun to watch. Go with the flow when it happens Annabelle and no worries about the little things. Just go for it and have fun.
Old 14-05-14, 08:40
Administrator
Site Admin

Ok I gave this one a try yesterday and I do have to say it worked really well and was a lot of fun to do. So will do some more of these every now and then. Just want to give me a nudge to remind me. Going to do 2 tomorrow as well with Poppy and Kelly.
Old 14-05-14, 10:51
Site Admin

Annabelle that is wonderful! Your the best thanks a bunch!