All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 11-09-08, 11:50
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default NFL Cheerleader Rivalry Part 2

C.Biscuit
NFL Cheerleader Rivalry Part 2

Debbie was excited about the upcoming game. She was also tense and worried about making the final cut at today’s evaluation. The relaxing massage that Kari had arranged for her was just what she needed to make her ready for the event.

Debbie pulled on her tiny white bikini underpants slowly. Then she pulled the shiny pantyhose over her lovely legs. They made her legs look slightly sun tanned once they were on. That was the look the Dallas Cowboy’s wanted. Her white “ultra low cut” shorts went on next. Debbie zipped them up and fastened the white belt buckle tightly. The navy blue halter was slipped on next, and Debbie tied the bow carefully to enhance her cleavage.

Debbie’s breasts were large, and the lack of shoulder straps on the halter was a bit of a problem. If the bow wasn’t tied just right, her breasts could either pop out when she jumped up and down or get pushed too tightly together and spoil her look.

Finally Debbie put her windbreaker on, and then slipped into her white patent leather boots. She pulled the boot zippers up slowly and then headed for the door. The massage parlor was just a few blocks away. The walk helped to wake Debbie up fully, as she had not slept well the night before. As Debbie approached the door of the massage parlor, her long and shiny brown hair was blowing in the crisp fall wind.

Once inside, Debbie found an empty waiting room with only a middle aged heavyset woman at the desk. The name “Wendy” was on her sweat shirt. Wendy introduced herself and smiled as she ushered Debbie into a massage room. Once inside, Debbie removed her windbreaker and Wendy hung it on a rack nearby.

Debbie was asked to lie on her back on the table.

“Shouldn’t I get undressed first?” Debbie asked.

Wendy told her not to worry, and that she would take care of everything. Suddenly Debbie felt a sting in her left arm. She looked up and saw Wendy holding a small needle.

“Hey! What’s the shot for?” Debbie asked.

“It’s to relax you for your treatment.” Wendy said politely. “I used to be a nurse, and I have found that this enhances the massage results.”

She was right about the relaxing part! Debbie felt loose and slightly giddy almost immediately. Her legs were as limp as noodles as Wendy lifted them up one at a time to slip off her boots. By the time both of her boots were placed on the floor, Debbie was yawning. She barely knew what was happening as Wendy unbuckled and unzipped her tiny shorts and slipped them off.

When Wendy finished peeling off Debbie’s pantyhose, she noticed that Debbie had fallen asleep. Wendy lifted her into a sitting position and woke her up as she slowly untied her halter top. As soon as the bow was undone, her awesome breasts flew out and the top fell onto the table.

“Whew! How long will this shot last?” Debbie asked in a wavering voice. “I have to be at the game in an hour and a half, and whatever you gave me is really knocking me out!”

“Don’t worry; I’ll give you mineral water and a vitamin shot when your hour is up.” Wendy replied. “You will go to the game feeling great.”

As Wendy lowered her back onto the table, Debbie could barely keep her eyes open. Wendy placed a few warm towels around her nearly naked body. Debbie felt warm and cozy now. Debbie was blinking her sleepy eyes and yawning when she felt a warm moist towel being placed over her nose and mouth. It had a pleasant fruit smell.

Wendy opened the large brown bottle of chloroform and poured a generous amount on Debbie’s face towel. Debbie didn’t seem to notice. Her eyes were already glazed and sleepy, and now they were blinking. The blinking soon shifted to a rapid flutter, but not for long. Debbie’s beautiful baby blue eyes suddenly rolled closed and her beautiful head turned to the side.

Wendy was delighted to see her pass out completely, and pulled the body towels away long enough to slip off Debbie’s tiny panties. After massaging and working on Debbie’s limp body for about 5 minutes, Wendy finally pulled off the chloroform soaked face towel. Debbie was really out! Her mouth was half open, and her body was as limp as a rag doll. The shot almost did it alone. Her small size and weight apparently made her especially vulnerable to the sedative that Wendy always gave the girls first.

Wendy massaged and oiled Debbie’s limp body for a full hour. Then she re-dressed Debbie, all but her boots and windbreaker. Wendy looked at Debbie’s sleeping body in her cute cheerleader costume until she woke up 10 minutes later.

When Debbie woke up she felt great. She was fresh and alert now. Her skin felt especially clean and smooth as well. Then she saw the clock! She had to leave right now or be late for the crucial game! She sat up abruptly and started to put on her boots.

Wendy was holding a glass of water now. Debbie refused the water and said that she had no more time. She also refused the vitamin shot that Wendy offered. Suddenly Wendy had a problem. She would have to put Debbie under by force, and quickly, or she would get away!

There was little time. Debbie had already finished putting her first boot on and was starting on the second one. Wendy grabbed the bottle of ether this time, and poured a huge amount on a large towel. The ether worked much faster than the chloroform, and just to be sure, Wendy used an overwhelming dose! As Debbie finished zipping up her other boot and started to put on her windbreaker, Wendy struck.

As Debbie was pulling her arm through the windbreaker, a large soaking wet towel was placed over her face. It was huge and covered her entire face. There was a strong smelling liquid with intense fumes that quickly overwhelmed her. She struggled to pull away, but it was hopeless. Her head was spinning and her vision was badly blurred. Debbie kicked her legs, wrestled, and tried to hold her breath for as long as she could. That turned out to be less than a minute however.

Wendy held the huge cloth fast until Debbie finally went limp in her strong arms. Then she continued to hold it there for about 30 seconds after she was under. Finally, Wendy tossed the towel aside and picked Debbie up in a cradle carry position and brought her into a different room.

Wendy placed the very limp Debbie onto a sofa and removed her windbreaker. Next she slowly unzipped her boots and slipped them off. Debbie was then left on the sofa to sleep off the ether. That would be a few hours. The ether kept them unconscious longer than the chloroform too.

This room had 2 massage tables. It also had a cabinet full of drugs. Wendy fastened an IV to Debbie’s tiny arm and prepared for her wake up. When she woke up, the hypnotics would begin. Instead of the powder, Wendy used a much more potent injected hypnotic on Debbie.

It was nearly 2 hours later when Debbie finally woke up. Kari would be there in less than an hour. All was ready. As soon as Debbie’s eyes opened, Wendy injected half of the powerful hypnotic drug in the needle into her arm.

Debbie woke up very groggy and disoriented this time. As soon as her eyes came into focus, she felt dizzy and lightheaded once again. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Wendy let her sleep for a few minutes and then held her head up and spoke to her. Soon Debbie’s eyes were open and gazing into space. Wendy gave her one post hypnotic suggestion after another very methodically. Then she tested her responses one at a time.

“You loved your massage didn’t you?” Wendy asked.

“Oh yes!” Debbie answered.

“You especially liked the relaxing shot and the scented towel being placed over you face.” Wendy suggested.

“Yes I did.” Debbie answered sleepily.

“You aren’t worried about the game any more are you?” Wendy asked.

“No.” Debbie said. “I only want my massage treatments now.”

“You won’t ever say no to the mineral water or vitamin shot again will you?” Wendy asked.

“No,” Debbie said. “I will always take them when you ask me.”

“Kari will be here soon.” Wendy said. “You will watch her get the treatment. Seeing her sedated and put to sleep in her outfit will make you very hot. You will then help me undress and massage her. Whatever you see me do to her, you will desperately want done to you afterwards.”

“Okay.” Debbie said yawning.

“You will sleep deeply now until Kari arrives.” Wendy said, as she injected the other half of the needles’ powerful dose into her arm.

Debbie’s eyes closed almost instantly and her head slumped to the side once more. Wendy moved her to one of the massage tables and placed her on her side facing the other table. Wendy then heard the door open. Kari had arrived!

Wendy brought Kari into the room. Kari went to Debbie and tried to wake her up. There was no response at first. After a few minutes she was finally successful. Debbie’s eyes finally opened and Kari told her the good news. Another girl had been disqualified, and they had both made the squad! Debbie lay on the table smiling. The game was over and done with. She could spend the entire day getting massage treatments now!

Kari was worn out from the game, and wanted her massage now. She quickly took off her windbreaker and climbed up onto the other table. Debbie watched spellbound as Wendy picked up the small needle and injected Kari in the arm. Kari’s body relaxed totally in just a minute or so, and she started to yawn sleepily.

“We can start undressing her now.” Wendy said.

Debbie jumped off the table and began unzipping Kari’s boots. When she had them off she massaged and kissed Kari’s stocking feet. She had always wanted to do that! Kari lay still and was nearly purring as they stripped her. Wendy untied and removed Kari’s halter as Debbie took off her pantyhose and shorts.

Now Wendy prepared a much larger and longer needle. She turned Kari on her side and injected her in the hip.

“This shot will totally relax all her muscles, and make her even sleepier.” Wendy said.

“Are you going to give me that second shot too when it’s my turn?” Debbie asked.

“Oh yes!” Wendy promised.

Debbie shuddered all over as she watched Kari succumb to the second shot.

Wendy was right. When Debbie lifted Kari’s hips to slip off her panties, she was totally limp. She couldn’t move at all and could barely keep her eyes open. Now Wendy was preparing the face towel.

Debbie watched excited as the wet towel was placed over Kari’s face. Then Wendy opened a brown bottle. “Chloroform” it said on the label. Debbie was trembling as Wendy poured an overwhelming amount on Kari’s towel. Kari’s eyes were making a cool looking flutter now. Suddenly they closed. Wendy left the towel there.

“The longer we leave the towel there, the deeper and longer she will be under.” Wendy explained.

Debbie had pins and needles as she watched Kari slip ever more deeply under, and she couldn’t wait to be put under that deeply herself! Debbie smiled in delight as she massaged and fondled Kari’s beautiful naked and now delightfully limp body. After about half an hour, Wendy told Debbie that it was time for her shots now. Debbie eagerly climbed onto the other table and waited.

Wendy injected her in the arm with the small needle first. Then Debbie floated on air from the shot, while Wendy stripped her to just her panties. Then she gave her the shot in the hip. Debbie struggled to stay awake and enjoy the feeling, since she nearly passed out after the second injection. Debbie was totally unable to move as her panties were gently slipped off. Wendy was putting the towel on her now.

“How long should I leave this on you after you are under?” Wendy asked.

“As long as possible!” said Debbie in an excited and wavering voice.

“You like being put under don’t you?” Wendy asked.

“Oh yes!” Debbie answered. “Do you think I could put Kari under next time?” Debbie pleaded.

“As long as I can put “you” under again twice afterwards,” Wendy said as she poured a huge dose of chloroform on Debbie’s face towel.

“Sure, whatever you say!” Debbie answered, with a very wavering voice and rapidly fluttering eyes.

Wendy smiled as Debbie passed out completely once more. Wendy left the towel on her for nearly half an hour this time. She wanted a nice long time alone with Kari now!
Old 12-09-08, 11:36
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

All I can say is brilliant. I justed loved this story.

Annabelle
Old 12-09-08, 15:50
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

NICE!!!!!!!!!!