All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 20-09-08, 01:40
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default The Gym Rat

C.Biscuit
The Gym Rat

Lacey’s free trial membership in the fitness center would be over soon. She couldn’t afford to join, and she had a desperate crush on Rob the weight trainer. Every day she would be on her back on the weight bench and look at his rippled and perfectly chiseled body. She had tried making eye contact and casual flirting, but he made no advances.

Lacey was 23 and had a great body herself. She was about 5 feet 4 and had long, slender legs. Her breasts were huge, and she had to wear a special bra to keep them from flopping around in the gym. Her waist was small, and her butt was tiny for her build. Her baby soft and very long, shiny, brown hair was what got her noticed though. Her innocent and vulnerable looking brown eyes didn’t hurt either.

Lacey always wore a classic gym outfit. That consisted of white sneakers with tiny white socks almost hidden inside, loose fitting shorts, and a pull over sweatshirt. Her sports bra was plain and white, but her panties were very hot. Lacey had a weakness for sexy underwear. Today’s panties were no exception. Tiny, pink, almost see through bikinis that fit her very tightly.

Rob was a bit of a show off type. He stood just over 6 feet tall and had short brown hair and brown eyes. He was always shirtless and wore low cut trunks to show off his V-taper, his pecs, and his ripped six pack abs.

Lacey would lift the weight up and down and look at Rob as she did it. Her fantasies would run into overdrive at every session. One fantasy went over and over in her mind. She would be dressed in a white gown and high heeled pumps as if she was going to a formal ball. He was dressed in a tux with a frilly white dress shirt. His shirt was halfway unbuttoned and his bow tie was untied and hanging loose around his neck.

As Lacey daydreamed on, Rob would take the barbell from her and place it on the lowest spot on the rack that put the bar across her chest just above her nipples. She was helpless now and could not move her upper body. Rob then came around and lifted her gown up and explored her. Then he would ravage her all night!

Lacey had no way to know that Rob was having fantasies of his own about her. He was way past the daydream stage, and was about to act on his fantasy though. You see, he too knew that Lacey’s gym time was about up and he had to make his move soon.

To his surprise, Lacey actually played into his hands. He took the heavy weight from her as she finished her last set. She was sweating slightly as she spoke in a playful tone.

“If you were to place that weight on the bottom of the rack, I would be totally helpless!” Lacey said.

“You mean like this?” Rob answered as the heavy weight clanked into place on top of her.

Chills went through Lacey’s spine as her fantasy was suddenly crossing the line into reality! She asked him if he would wipe her face with the sweat towel.

Rob complied by grabbing a small, slightly damp towel and ever so gently blotted her face dry.

“What are you going to do with me now that I’m totally helpless?” Lacey asked with a slight giggle.

“Actually you aren’t quite as helpless as I would like yet.” Rob said.

“Oh is that so? Just how would you have me?” Lacey asked sounding a bit more serious.

“Let me show you!” Rob said with a gleam of excitement in his eyes.

He took the sweat towel and folded it into a square. Then he picked up a metal can from the table. He poured some of a clear liquid onto the towel and let it soak in. Then he placed it over Lacey’s nose and mouth.

Lacey couldn’t imagine what he might be doing, but she wanted him so she went along. She smelled a sharp and sweet odor kind of like cleaning fluid. As she inhaled, the fumes made her swoon from dizziness. Still, she continued to breathe normally. Her ears were ringing now. She could still hear Rob’s voice, although he sounded like he was under water. She could see him standing over her as well, but his face was going out of focus.

“Just relax and breathe deeply Luv.” Rob said.

Lacey was way past resisting. She had been out of breath from the exercise, and the chloroform began to work swiftly as she obediently inhaled more deeply. Rob’s handsome face suddenly turned into a complete blur, as she passed out and went limp before his watchful eyes. Rob pulled the cloth away immediately. Then he moved the weight out of the way and lifted her into a sitting position. He quickly pulled her sweatshirt over her head and arms and tossed it on the floor. Then he reached behind her and unsnapped her bra.

“Oh my God they’re awesome!” Rob thought out loud as her huge and perfectly rounded breasts flew free. He quickly felt and admired them. They were real. That was for sure. Then he placed her limp body back down on the bench. He untied her sneakers next and slipped them off quickly. Then he removed her tiny socks and tossed them aside as well. Finally he pulled her loose fitting shorts down and off.

Now she was naked except for her tiny pink panties. He would leave those on for now. She was a breathtaking sight with her mouth slightly open and her eyes closed. Her head was limp to the side and her beautiful auburn hair sprawled over the side of the bench. Oh yes, this was more like the helpless he had in mind in his fantasy!

Rob continued to admire her sleeping form as he pulled her back into her original position and put the barbell back over her chest. Just for good measure, he put an extra 20 pounds of weights on each side. Now when she woke up, escape would not be an option.

Rob looked at the clock. It was just after 6 PM. There was nobody left in the gym. He took a short walk and checked the locker rooms. Both were empty. He locked the gym door from the inside and placed the closed sign in the slot. Then he walked back to Lacey anxious to let the games begin.

He spread Lacey’s limp legs apart and put his face near her tiny panties. They were sheer and ever so hot looking. He could see through them and they didn’t cover much either. Rob played there for quite a while.

Lacey’s mouth was moving slightly now. Rob got up for a minute and soaked the towel with a lot more chloroform. He placed the soaked towel at the ready within reach on the floor. Then he shifted his keen focus from her cute panties to her lovely legs.

Lacey woke up suddenly, but was not quite able to comprehend the situation fully. Her head was light as a feather and her vision was very fuzzy. As Lacey’s senses slowly returned, she realized she was nearly naked and that Rob was touching her legs and inner thighs! She was confused and didn’t remember getting undressed. Finally she relaxed and took a deep breath.

“Hey what are you doing?” Lacey asked, slightly aroused by the kinkiness of the situation.

“You asked what kind of helpless I had in mind.” Rob replied. I was just giving you an honest answer and demonstration.

“I feel a little intimidated being nearly naked like this!” Lacey complained. That stuff you put me to sleep with has my head pounding too.

“If you breathe a little more of this in it will quickly ease your pounding head.” Rob said.

Lacey inhaled the cloth once again. Soon she was lightheaded and losing focus like before. The pounding in her head did stop though, just like he promised.

“My pain is gone now so you can take that away.” Lacey said. Her voice was muffled and was also wavering from the effects of the chloroform.

“Just inhale it a little more now Luv.” Rob said.

“But I feel like I’m going to pass out!” Lacey said, barely able to speak by now.

“Don’t worry Luv; I’ll take good care of you.” Rob answered.

Lacey heard a dull ringing in her ears and her eyes were fluttering rapidly. She tried to speak again, but no words came. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Rob continued to pleasure himself with her helpless and delightfully limp body. Then he began to think about removing those panties. Would he do it now, or wait until she woke up and force them off her? He decided to wait.

Lacey opened her eyes and tried to focus. She knew that Rob was still in total control even when she was awake. The weight saw to that. She relaxed, calmed down, and tried to get her breath.

Rob was speaking to her now. “I’m afraid your cute little panties are a little wet from your workout! I’m going to have to slip them off you and let them dry with the rest of your outfit.”

Lacey was frightened and appalled that what little cover she had left was going to be denied her. She started to thrash around wildly to prevent him from getting her panties off.

Rob held her ankles down and sat on them. She was now helpless, but had fire in her eyes and continued to struggle. It didn’t help much. Rob slowly slid her panties off her tiny hips with ease. Once they were below her knees, Lacey quit fighting and started to threaten him.

Rob got up and fully removed her panties. Then he went and got the can of chloroform. He held the panties in his hand and proceeded to saturate them with fresh chloroform.

“What are you doing to my panties?” Lacey asked.

“There’s some sweat them and I’m just rinsing them out.” He said.

Then he held the panties in front of her face. Lacey smelled the same liquid that he had put on the towel. She didn’t want to pass out again and started to complain. Rob just held the dripping panties tightly over her nose and mouth and muffled her words. Lacey thrashed her head from side to side and tried to hold her breath. Then she tried to lift the weight. It was like it was locked down!

Rob smiled and told her to just relax as he held the panties fast. Her eyes were wide with terror now as she fought on. Rob pushed down on her stomach with his free hand. Now the wind was knocked out of her and she was forced to breathe. The amount of chloroform on the panties was overwhelming. She was also more vulnerable since she had already been put under twice.

Rob felt her struggles subside slowly. Then he noticed a rapid fluttering in her eyelids. It didn’t last long. Suddenly her eyes closed and her head went limp to the side. Rob held the panties there for a long while after she was out. He wanted her deeply under for at least an hour this time. Finally he pulled the panties away and tossed them on the floor.

Now it was time for Rob’s next fantasy! He would begin to enjoy those huge breasts! He held one breast in each hand and was delighted with their firmness. The feeling of fondling them was sensational. He enjoyed himself there for some time.

After about half an hour, Rob stopped and let her breasts flop to the side. Then he stood up and removed the weight from over her. While he was up, he placed her on her side facing him. After that, he dropped to his knees and gently pulled her partially open mouth wide open. He explored her there with his mouth and tongue. Oh yes, he would miss this one!

Rob got up and carefully re-dressed his limp prize. Then he placed Lacey on her back on the bench and replaced the weight over her. The owner of the gym would be there soon. She would be very pleased with him for capturing this particular prey! She would merely pick up where Rob left off with the chloroform of course. Rob’s workout was mere foreplay compared with what was to come! There would be conditioning with ropes, gags, and the like of course. The boss lady always had her own way with each of the girls for quite some time before she sold them.

Rob made it look like he had gone home and hid in his usual spot. He would watch his boss work on her. Oh how he loved to watch those sessions! After all he was the Gym’s supervisor! It even said so on his jacket.
Old 21-09-08, 13:35

martyn is on a distinguished road

Great ending. Didn't see that coming. I wouldn't normally think of a gym as a cover for selling bondage slaves. Well done CBiscuit.
Old 21-09-08, 17:40
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

Thanks! For another take on the gym scenario, go to page 2 of this stories section and read "Pet Teacher."
Old 22-09-08, 10:11
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

You know what you sholud do cbiscuit with all these story is make them into a book and maybe sell them I think you would do well with them.

Annabelle
Old 22-09-08, 12:23
AFF Guru

While the stories get about the same number of views as your updates in some cases, and may help support this site, I doubt that they would sell in quantity. Many without the sleepy and bondage fetishes would find them offensive and refuse to publish them. No, I think the stories are adding a dimension to round out this site and are where they belong.

I wrote for Slumberville's "Chloroforum" for over 5 years and started the "Tales of the Cloth" story series there. Over time, newer and younger writers have taken over that site though, and my stuff seems to have fallen out of favor in the last year or two. They seem to like my stories here though, so I can not only post new stories, but many of my older stories are finding new readers here as well.
Old 22-09-08, 13:06
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

It's just they are so good that I often go over them again again. You should put them into the mebers area of the site too you might get more readers there too.

Annabelle