All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 14-12-08, 15:03
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default The Headache Cure

C.Biscuit

The Headache Cure

Cora walked down the street slowly, checking the numbers on the doors. She had headaches all too often and was told that a certain clinic might have a cure for her. The brown high heeled pumps on her long and lovely legs clicked on the pavement as she looked for number 1101.

Cora was 32 years old. She was about 5 feet 6 and very slender. Her long brown hair was blowing around in the wind. She was wearing a tight denim skirt that was slightly above her knees. Her sheer thigh high stockings gave her legs a nice sheen and kept them ever shapely. Her white blouse had several of the top buttons undone, and that exposed the top of her frilly white bra. Her breasts were very small. She wore a slightly small bra to help push them up and make them look larger than they were.

There it was, “number 1101.” Cora opened the large door and walked inside. There was no one at the reception desk so she rang the small bell. Soon an attractive blonde woman, that looked to be about 30, appeared wearing a nurse’s uniform. The name Nadia was on a pin on her lapel.

“Hello I’m Nadia,” the woman said smiling, “I guess you must be Cora.”

“Yes I am.” Cora replied.

Nadia had Cora fill out a form, and then led her into an examination room. The room looked like any doctors office. Cora was told to sit on the edge of the examination table. Then she was asked to remove her blouse. Cora undid the remaining blouse buttons and then unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt so she could pull out the tucked in blouse. Nadia took the blouse from her and placed it on a hook on the wall.

Nadia asked Cora some questions about her headaches as she took her blood pressure and listened to her heart. Then Nadia prepared a syringe with a reddish liquid and swabbed Cora’s arm.

“What’s the shot for?” Cora asked warily.

“Your headaches are from tension.” Nadia replied. This will relax you.

Cora winced in pain as Nadia injected her with the drug. Almost immediately Cora felt the throb of her headache get duller.

“Hey it’s helping already!” Cora said in an excited voice.

Suddenly Cora felt dizzy though. Nadia told her it would soon pass and helped her to lie down on the table. As Cora lay there looking at the ceiling, her vision was starting to get fuzzy. Nadia told her not to worry as she gently slipped off Cora’s pumps. Cora felt something was wrong, but she couldn’t move. She tried to speak but no words came. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Nadia smiled triumphantly as she watched Cora’s eyes suddenly flutter and close and her head slump limply to the side. Afterwards, Nadia just stood and admired Cora’s beautiful body as she let the drug take a firmer hold. Several minutes later Nadia lifted one of Cora’s arms and let it go. It fell like a stone. Then she did the same thing with one of Cora’s legs. She was as limp as a rag doll. The huge dose Nadia had given her would keep her deeply under for at least 4 hours now.

Nadia gently pulled Cora’s already undone skirt off and placed it on the hook with her blouse. Then she lifted Cora into a sitting position and unclasped her bra. The bra slid off her shoulders easily. Cora’s breasts were too small to droop much. That fascinated large breasted Nadia! Nadia laid Cora back down and tossed her bra aside. Then Nadia put Cora’s legs close together and pulled down her frilly white panties. After they were off, Nadia tossed them on the floor.

Nadia stood back and admired her prize! Oh yes, she would leave those cute thigh high stockings on for effect! Nadia climbed onto the table and gave Cora’s helpless body a closer look. She looked and felt ever so sweet! Nadia suddenly pulled away and climbed off the table.

Nadia began to undress herself quickly. She unzipped her uniform and let it stay where it fell. Then she kicked off her white shoes. The soles of her stocking feet felt cool on the tile floor. She reached around and unsnapped her bra. After the bra hit the floor silently, she quickly pulled her white pantyhose down and off. Finally her tiny panties joined all the rest of her clothing on the floor.

Nadia jumped back on the examination table and had her way with her sleeping companion. It was over an hour before Nadia had finally enough of her. Nadia pushed herself off of Cora’s limp body and washed herself off with a damp cloth. Then she quickly got dressed. Nadia washed Cora all over as well, and carefully put all of her clothes back on including her shoes. Then she pushed a button.

Kurt was watching TV in the basement when he heard the buzzer. He knew what that sound meant! There would be another unconscious woman to carry to the cells and lock up. He turned off the TV and headed for the examination room.

Kurt was huge and dangerous looking, but was actually quite gentle. He stood 6 feet four and weighed close to 300. He had blue eyes and was actually quite handsome. When he reached the room and saw the sleeping Cora he was breathless. She was just his type and just the right age for him!

Following Nadia’s orders, Kurt picked Cora up and cradle carried her downstairs. He carried her like she was weightless. His wide shoulders and huge chest had enormous strength. Nadia was excited as she watched the totally limp Cora hang from Kurt’s strong arms. She wished he was carrying her off limp and helpless like that!

Once downstairs, Kurt carried Cora into an empty cell and placed her on the bed. He carefully removed her shoes and enjoyed her stocking feet for a few minutes. Then he left her shoes on the floor next to the bed and peeked inside her blouse. Kurt loved small breasts too. Too bad there wasn’t much time left to enjoy this one! Kurt pulled the door shut and locked it. Then he went back to his room.

It had been nearly five hours since her injection, and Cora was just starting to awaken. It took a few minutes for everything to come into focus. Then she finally sat up on the edge of the bed. When she felt the cool floor with her stocking feet, she looked down and noticed that her shoes were off and slipped them back on. Her headache was still gone. She felt really relaxed, and wonderful. Then her euphoria faded when she realized that she was locked in some sort of a cell.

The room looked like a small bedroom on 3 walls, but the fourth wall was wire mesh. In the middle of that wall was a locked metal door. Cora looked around but she could not see anything beyond her cell. She went to the door and called out. From her left she suddenly heard a female voice in a harsh whisper.

“Keep it down! They could come back any minute.” the voice warned.

“Who might come back?” Cora asked in a soft and frightened voice.

“The white slavers that own us now.” the voice responded.

“You mean we’re prisoners here?” Cora asked in a terrified voice.

“That’s just the good news!” the voice answered. “There will be an auction in 2 hours and we will be sold and sent out of the country.”

“Are there just the two of us?” Cora asked.

“As far as I know, it’s just us.” The voice answered. “Listen, nothing can save me from being sold tonight, but there might be something you can do.”

“Just tell me what it is! I don’t want to be sold and shipped off!” Cora replied.

“The big guard named Kurt. He’s looks to be sweet on you. He seemed to like your small breasts and your shoes and stockings anyway. You need to seduce him and get him to knock you out again. That way you will miss the auction tonight and there won’t be another one for a month. Maybe in that amount of time you can escape or be rescued somehow.”

“I don’t know. How would I do it?” Cora asked.

“Just work your charms on him and tell him you want another one of those shots. Then make it clear that you will do whatever he wants if he will give it to you. It has to be soon though! The clock is ticking!” the voice said in desperation.

Just then a door opened and a huge man walked into the cell corridor. “This must be Kurt” Cora thought to herself. He was carrying a brown bottle and a white cloth. Terrified, Cora went back to her bed and sat down.

Kurt unlocked her cell door, stepped inside, and relocked it. Then he placed the brown bottle and the cloth on a small table near her bed. He was very big and strong looking, and seemed to be the dangerous type. Going along with the idea she had just been given, Cora crossed her right leg and let her shoe dangle part way off. Then he began to speak.

“Hello I’m Kurt.” He said. “I’ll be taking care of you for a while.”

“I’m Cora.” she replied. “As long as you’re taking care of me, that shot the nurse gave me made me feel much better. Do you think you could give me another one?” Cora asked flirtingly.

“Maybe I’ll give you one later, if you behave.” Kurt replied. Right now, I have something else for you.”

Cora watched with wide eyes as he folded the white cloth into a small square. Then he opened the brown bottle and poured a clear liquid onto the cloth. Next he put his left hand behind her head and placed the cloth over her nose and mouth.

“This is chloroform.” Kurt said. “Just breathe deeply and it will relax you.”

Cora found the fumes a little intense and tried to pull away. Kurt just held her tighter and kept the cloth in place.

“If you want that shot you‘ll have to inhale willingly and behave.” Kurt said.

Cora relaxed immediately and inhaled just as he asked. Her loose shoe fell off and onto the floor. She was too lightheaded to care by now. There was a dull ringing in her ears as well. She blinked her eyes to try to focus. Then everything suddenly went blank.

Kurt held the cloth on her for a few seconds and then let her limp body drop onto the bed. He put the cloth down and slowly removed her other shoe. Next he lifted her skirt up and was pleased to see that the stockings were thigh highs and not pantyhose. Then he lifted her into sitting position and unbuttoned her blouse. After he removed her blouse and skirt, he focused on her tiny bra.

Kurt undid the 2 hooks of her bra and slipped it off of her shoulders slowly. Then he slipped off her panties. Kurt noticed the she was damp from Nadia’s washing. “I guess Nadia has already had her way with her,” he thought to himself. Now it would be his turn.

Kurt enjoyed his prize for a while. He started with her partially open mouth. He used 2 hands to pull it all the way open and probed deeply with his tongue. Next he moved her limp body into various positions, and especially enjoyed the feel of her nylon thigh high stockings. Finally when Cora showed signs of waking up, Kurt stood up and watched her.

When Cora awoke her head was spinning. She blinked her eyes for clearer focus. Then she looked up and saw Kurt standing over her. When she saw the way he was looking at her, she looked down and realized she was naked, except for her stockings! It took only a few seconds for Cora to imagine what Kurt might have done while she was asleep.

“Have I earned my shot yet?” Cora asked.

“Almost my dear, but first you will be taking another nap from the chloroform.” He said.

Kurt picked up the bottle and began soaking the cloth again. Cora was appalled and didn’t know what to do. She knew if she wanted the shot, she would have to comply again, but how many times would he chloroform her until she got the shot? And worse, what would he do each time while she was under and helpless?

Cora’s time to think it over was up. The cloth was on her now. She inhaled willingly and felt the effects quickly. As her vision blurred she pictured herself in a room, probably naked, with a bunch of old and creepy foreign guys bidding on her. Then she finally drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Kurt held the cloth there a little longer this time after she was out. Then he went to get his camera. He took shots of her in various limp poses. He put her shoes and panties back on for even more photos. Then he held her in his lap and rested her limp head on his shoulder. He enjoyed the sweet essence of her hair in his face.

Suddenly Kurt realized Cora’s lips were moving, and that she might wake up any second now. He reached over for the bottle of chloroform. He could reach the bottle easily, but the cloth was too far away. He reached down and removed her shoes. After they fell to the floor, he slipped her left stocking down and off. Afterwards, he wadded it up and placed it on the bed next to the bottle.

For good measure, he removed her other stocking as well and used it to tie Cora’s hands behind her back. Then he soaked the first stocking with chloroform and put the top back on the bottle
Cora’s eyes opened slowly and took a few minutes to focus. When she realized he was holding her in his lap, she tried to move her arms. They were tied behind her! As she tried to speak, he stuffed something over her face. It felt like nylon but it was soaking wet.

“Oh no more chloroform!” she thought to herself as she recognized the sweet odor. Then she noticed that her stockings were off and realized he was using one of them to chloroform her again. She struggled and tried to speak, but no words came. Her head was spinning and her vision was fuzzy. She tried to pull herself away from the chloroform soaked stocking, but it was hopeless with her hands tied. Before she could struggle any further, she suddenly passed out.

Kurt smiled as he watched her eyes flutter and close. Then he lifted her limp body and stood up resting her on his shoulder. He slowly carried her upstairs to a bedroom and placed her gently on the king sized bed. She was now on her side, with her hands still tied, sleeping peacefully.

Kurt got onto the bed beside her and began to play with her tiny breasts. Her nipples were small and became erect with the slightest touch. After a few minutes Cora was awake again. She was looking into Kurt’s blue eyes as she came into focus. She also noticed that she was in a different room. Finally she spoke softly.

“Don’t you think I’ve earned my shot by now?” Cora asked patiently.

Then she heard the same whispering female voice that she had heard in her cell.

“Of course dear, I’ve got the needle right here.” The voice said.

Cora turned around and was in shock when she realized it was Nadia standing there with the needle in her hand! As Nadia injected her in the arm, Cora cried out.

“It’s you!”

“Who else would it be?” Nadia asked smiling.

“You said I was going to be sold.” Cora whined with slightly slurred words.

“Nonsense, why would we sell such a perfect love slave?” Nadia answered.

Cora tried to struggle but she was paralyzed from the powerful drug. Her vision was blurred and Nadia’s last words had an underwater ring to them. Suddenly Cora’s eyes closed and her head fell limp onto the bed.

Kurt untied her hands and put the stocking aside. Then he turned towards Nadia. Nadia picked up the stocking and walked to the nightstand. She opened a larger bottle of chloroform and soaked the stocking completely. Then she handed it to Kurt and climbed onto the bed.

“You creep! I got so excited watching you carry her off her like that!” Nadia said nearly panting. “Now be a good husband and put me deeply under and play with me like you did to her!” Nadia begged.

“I thought you’d never ask!” said Kurt as he put the stocking over his lovely wife’s nose and mouth. Nadia started to thrash around on the bed and struggle. She knew that would help excite him. She even tried to say “Please don’t!” as she struggled, but her words were slightly muffled by the chloroform soaked stocking.

All of Nadia’s tricks were working! His wife’s struggles and vocal protests had made him really enjoy the moment when his plaything was finally limp in his arms. He held the stocking on her for over a minute after she passed out. After all she did say “deeply under.” As he finally pulled the chloroform soaked stocking away, he noticed that Nadia’s mouth was open. That would be as good a place to start as any Kurt decided. After all she did say “like you did to her” as well. He was merely being a good husband and doing exactly what his good wife asked!
Old 15-12-08, 12:58
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-12-08, 20:29
AFF Regular

duffman is on a distinguished road

Good story.
Old 21-12-08, 00:41
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman View Post
Good story.
I agree Duffman he is so creative!