All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 15-11-12, 06:49
AFF Buddy

traveler19 is on a distinguished road
Default A Night With Jenny and Brooke

Jenny looked at the clock. It hadn't changed much since the last time she checked. Maybe she was just anxious. Very anxious. She was working a double shift at the bank and had a long line of customers waiting. Closing time couldn't come fast enough. She felt a buzzing come from her pocket. No doubt it was her date checking in on her. She couldn't answer now though. After what seemed like an eternity she was able to check out. She raced to her car and checked her phone.

"R we still on for 2nite?"

She replied with a simple "Yes". She then raced home. She was so excited and had been waiting for this for a long time. She jumped in the shower and put on her outfit. She put on a white spaghetti strap top and a light blue pair of pajama shorts. She didn't bother with undergarments. She wore her long blonde hair down and put on her makeup. She checked her phone once more. No messages. She went out to her living room and began pacing. She was just about to force herself to sit down and relax when finally she heard a car pull into her driveway. It was her friend Brooke.

Jenny and Brooke had met back when they were freshman in college. The two had an instant connection. They were both comfortable with their sexuality and were into experimenting with other women but had yet to explore eachother. Brooke was now a nurse at a hospital and since her first week she had been hearing about "sleepy fetishes". When she heard of these she started fantasizing about what she would do to Jenny if she was ever given the chance. She was immediately aroused by the idea and when she found out that Jenny was on board she borrowed some drugs for their sleepy date.

Jenny heard the doorbell ring. She ran to answer it. She was stunned to see Brooke dressed head to toe in black leather boots, ripped up skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. She was immediately self concious.

"I'm sorry I didn't get dressed up. I figured given...what we would be doing this would be more comfortable."

"That's fine. You'll be the one going to sleep anyways."

Jenny shivered at those words.

She invited Brooke into the livingroom, closed the curtains and offered her friend something to drink.

"No thanks. I'm way too excited." They sat on the couch.

"So how does this work?" Asked Jenny.

"It's very simple." Brooke opened her purse and pulled out a small bottle and a syringe. She filled the syringe to about halfway. "I'm just going to inject this into your arm. Then after about a minute you'll start feeling sleepy. Pretty soon the urge to sleep will overwhelm you and you'll be mine to take care of."

Jenny couldn't believe this was really happening. She willingly lent Brooke her arm and watched with excitment as the contents of the syringe went into her arm.

"Okay just lay back and relax."

As Jenny laid back Brooke began tracing a finger down her leg, to her foot and back up. Her skin was so smooth. Brooke had been fantasizing about this for a long time now. She had even been having dreams about what she would do to her sleeping friend. Soon she would be in full control of a beautiful sleeping woman.

"Feeling sleepy yet?"

"I feel like I'm melting into the couch." Jenny said dreamily.

Brooke continued stroking her friend's leg. She kissed Jenny's foot and watched her eyes. They were beginning to flutter.

"Good girl. Just sleep."

Jenny's eyes rolled shut and her breathing was deep and slow. Brooke trembled as she slowly pulled down Jenny's shorts. She was pleased to see her friend's inner thighs slick with excitment. She kissed her nether regions tenderly. Then she kissed her way down to her feet again. She sucked on her perfectly pedicured toes and wondered what kind of dream Jenny might be having. Brooke then stood up and sat back down next to Jenny's head. She rested her friend's sleeping head on her lap. She traced a finger over her lips. They felt like rose petals. She placed her lips agains them and kissed lightly. She then removed Jenny's shirt exposing her perfect breasts. She explored them with her hands as well as her lips and tongue. She was about to move back down when she felt Jenny beginning to stir.

She laid her friend's head on a pillow and went to the kitchen to make Jennys some tea in case she had a headache. When Jenny was fully awake she asked her how it felt.

"Amazing. I felt like I was floating. And the dream I had was so erotic. You were in it."

"I was hoping so."

"So...how can I repay you."

Brooke couldn't help but grin. "I was hoping you would ask."

Brooke reached into her purse again and pulled out a brown bottle labeled "Ether".

This is what they used for general anesthesia back in the old days. I want you to fold up your shirt and soak it with the ether. Then hold it over my face until I'm asleep. I'll probably only be out for a few minutes but I'd like to try it anyways.

Jenny picked up her spaghetti strap and folded it into a square. She then poured a good ammount of the ether into it.
"Ready?" She asked.

"So ready."

Brooke laid back and Jenny gave her a sensual kiss on the lips before placing the shirt over Brooke's mouth and nose. She felt her take a deep breath. Jenny began to stroke her forehead soothingly.

"Shhhhh baby. Shhhhh."

Brooke's breathing was at a steady rhythm now and her eyes were rolling shut. Jenny removed the shirt and admired her friend's sleeping form. She leaned over to kiss her and could smell the potent liquid. She raised the shirt to her face and took a deep breath. What a wonderful feeling. Since Brooke would only be out for a few minutes she figured there was no harm in joining her friend in slumber. Too bad there was no time to have a little fun with Brooke.

Jenny went over to the recliner chair and huffed the shirt deeply. Immediately her head began to feel light. She looked over to Brooke. She took another deep breath and her friend began to look fuzzy. She wanted so baldy to undress Brooke and explore but was feeling too sedated now to do anything. Oh well. The night was young and they would be experimenting with eachother all night. She would get her chance. She took one more breath and melted deeply into the chair. Darkness overcame her.
Old 15-11-12, 11:27
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Some great reading here recently!