All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP Uniform Steal Ideas, Discussion & Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 21-06-22, 17:58

mulis60313 is on a distinguished road
Default Questions about DIP

Hello,
I’m a former suscriber of Lethallipstick and I’m hesitating to subscribe again but I have some questions that i sent by mail but i didn't get any answer :

Do you plan to make more videos with masked caracters in Excepted Damsel in Peril (DIP) and Lehtallipstick (LL)?
Excepted Damsel in Peril (DIP) and Lehtallipstick (LL), are your other sites offer “mask” videos ?
What is the main difference between DIP and LL ? Does DIP have a “staging” ( for exemple : an intruder masking up and breaking into a house, dialogues, …) or it just consist in tying people ?
When I subscribed to LL, there was an option (for few euros more) to discover others website, is it still available ? Which sites are concerned ?
As I said previously I’m hesitating to subscribe again and I was asking my self if it was possible to do a request before subscribing. The story is :

Synopsis : Miss A is a female criminal specialized in house robberies. She knows that the police is searching her. She receive a call in which a person asked her to stop the business of a woman rival (the prey). Miss A thought that it was a great opportunity to disguise the prey into her usual outfit to cheat on the cops. Miss A manage to bring the prey in a house.

Scene 1 : The Prey is entering the house while Miss A is spying outside.

Scene 2 : Miss A could said “it’s time to strike” and prepare herself. Before breaking into the house, she put on a pair of black gloves (no driving glove pls) then she slowly put a balaclava/mask (with 2 eyes holes) and she finishes by zipping up her dark hoodie and putting the hood over her head. Miss can say that she loves this second skin/outfit)

The outfit of Miss A should the same than the one is your DIP video Charley Atwell but with gloves (same mask and hoodie if possible : https://www.damselsinperil.com/ccb/s...ell/14279/95_1 i loved this outfit, just thought the gloves were missing)

Scene 3 : Miss A is entering the house sneakily

Scene 4 : Miss A grabs the prey from the behind and chloroformed her. She could say something like “ time to make a nap or sleep sweetie”

Scene 5 : When the prey is sleeping, Miss A start to deguise her : she pick from a bag a black top (could be a vest, a coat, a hoodie, etc for exemple) and a pair of black gloves and put everything on the Prey.

Scene 6 : the prey starts to look like miss A in her robber outfit, she is tied up to a chair

Scene 7 : Miss A is waking up the prey. Miss A authorize the prey to ask few questions.

The prey is asking who is she behind her mask and why is she doing that.

Miss A answer that she is a professional thief which has been hired to stop the prey commercial business and that she saw a good opportunity to deliver a fake Miss A to the cops so she would be free to rob more house. Miss A also argue that the police doesn’t have an idea of a real identity because she always were gloves and a balaclava (she can tight her gloves and her mask while talking to intimidate her prey). That’s also why she is not unmasking herself in front of the prey, to keep her identity hidden.

Scene 8 : Miss A decide that the question time was finished. She caress with her gloved hands the prey while she is also smoothly whisper to her prey that she will do a perfect robber.

Scene 9 : Miss A gags her prey and take a mask (the same she is wearing : 2 eyes holes balaclava) and put it over the prey’s head. Now the prey looks like a real robber.

The balaclava should hide the gag that’s why a mask with only holes for the eyes will better suits.

Scene 10 : Miss A thanks the prey for being so kind (she could look at her with pity for exemple) and leave the house

Scene 11 : Miss A remove a mask and glove outside

Do you like the story ?Do you think it’s possible to make it in order to confirm my subscription ?

Do you think that scenario where a thief can switch his uniform with a victim or a robber can have his/her uniform stolen could be interesting ?

Thanks in advance for the answers
Old 22-06-22, 09:57
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Do you plan to make more videos with masked caracters in Excepted Damsel in Peril (DIP) and Lehtallipstick (LL)? - We have been doing some for DIP. But we don't tend to do the for LL as its not something really asked for.

Excepted Damsel in Peril (DIP) and Lehtallipstick (LL), are your other sites offer “mask” videos ? - None of our other sites offer masks.

What is the main difference between DIP and LL ? Does DIP have a “staging” ( for exemple : an intruder masking up and breaking into a house, dialogues, …) or it just consist in tying people ? - DIP is a poor damsel tied and left helpless. LL is more what I would say aggessive roleplay

When I subscribed to LL, there was an option (for few euros more) to discover others website, is it still available ? Which sites are concerned ? - We do have this offer. These offers change so you will have to check for yourself.

As I said previously I’m hesitating to subscribe again and I was asking my self if it was possible to do a request before subscribing. - You can have a request done. But you do have to be a member First. We don't do request in order to get someone sub. And depending on what you require will depend on what the cost for it will be. Ie Model, what you want us to do, dialogue, How long you want it to run for.

Can you tell me who A is you are referring to ??

Last edited by Annabelle; 22-06-22 at 10:00.
Old 22-06-22, 11:29

mulis60313 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the answers.
For an idea of the price of a request based on the script detailed previously (i think less than 15min maybe less than 10 and 2 models) ?
Old 23-06-22, 09:48
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I will pm you what our fee's are.