All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > General News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 21-04-19, 15:15

RipsedFred is on a distinguished road
Cool Button popping

Hey, been an on/off member of several sites for many years. I just love the ripping sites, especially when the girls rip open perfectly good blouses or dresses sending the buttons flying!

A few things i'd like to see if possible:

Please get in closer to the button popping and ripping in general, especially on Ripping4Fun, like the recent Kay one, which was great, but you used to zoom in much more, which was much better.

Do up the clothes more - too many recently with the blouses half undone, cherry blush, ashley rider and Frankie are awesome girls but leave way too much cleavage at the start. better to start off buttoned up and then see their cleavage exposed as the buttons pop. Also girls look great with their
blouses buttoned right to the top, it's in fashion at the moment, looks sexy and more buttons to pop!

Do the bottom button up! With certain girls way too many buttons survive. Gotta catch em all!

Do the cuffs up - in some of the sets the girls look so smart then have their cuffs flapping around which looks silly.

The sort of style of the news presenters on the Demurefun DTVC would be awesome on ripping4fun! Posh, fully buttoned up girls ripping would be immense!

Thanks for all the great things you do! Love your sites!

Hope you can take some of this into account

Freddy

PS Happy Easter
Old 21-04-19, 22:35
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

I will make sure from now on the buttons are done up. With the bigger busted girls its not always possible for them to do them up. But i will try and make sure they are wearing blouse that fit a little better on them.
Old 23-04-19, 01:46
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I like His way of thinking!
Old 24-04-19, 10:31
AFF Regular

frank is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydude View Post
I like His way of thinking!
Yeah I agree with most of that as well. Sounds like Annabelle will sort it out which will make the sites even better!
Old 26-04-19, 23:51
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank View Post
Yeah I agree with most of that as well. Sounds like Annabelle will sort it out which will make the sites even better!
Old 01-05-19, 14:54

RipsedFred is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
I will make sure from now on the buttons are done up. With the bigger busted girls its not always possible for them to do them up. But i will try and make sure they are wearing blouse that fit a little better on them.
Thank you annabelle, thats awesome!

And thanks everyone
Old 01-05-19, 15:06
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

Also a big tanks to Frank who been sending me in loads of great blouses to do lots of button popping for Femmefights and Ripping4fun

Just done another 2 yesterday of your blouses Frank with Satine and Tracy
Old 02-05-19, 09:39
AFF Regular

Talking

Wonderful, can't wait to see them. I hope I didn't overwhelm you with too many blouses!

Satine and Tracy are lovely girls also!

Frank
Old 03-05-19, 08:17
Administrator
Site Admin

Well I'm not going to run out for a while LOL
Old 03-05-19, 17:28
AFF Regular

Thumbs up

Have a good long weekend.

F
Old 04-05-19, 09:55
Administrator
Site Admin

You too xx